Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

HangingThread

Established
"Bodies pulled from vehicles trapped in a tunnel in South Korea after heavy rains..."

(After seeing "plenty of water" i.e., rain & floodwaters... in Jk's MV for "seven," can't help but have an eerie feeling about these current devastating floods in SK...around 40+people have died...Could these be "sacrificial deaths?")

This is so scary, oh my...

HangingThread

Established
karma about what ? this girls need to rest .. plus she's now promoting that Misamo sub unit..

Their fans keep saying they like to work. Like no way someone is going to overwork themselves until they pass out. Then again , they decided to renew their contract knowing what type of company JY9 is... so I can see it both ways. JY9 loves to overwork their people. Sàna is probably going to be be reprogrammed soon, she's lost a lot of weight and now this. She's going through something.

minnie82

Superstar
Their fans keep saying they like to work. Like no way someone is going to overwork themselves until they pass out. Then again , they decided to renew their contract knowing what type of company JY9 is... so I can see it both ways. JY9 loves to overwork their people. Sàna is probably going to be be reprogrammed soon, she's lost a lot of weight and now this. She's going through something.
Yes like I wrote, her, Mina and Momo also promoted their subunit nowadays, they work too much

2thest4rs

Established
Thank you. I've been thinking about her lately but I haven't put anything to paper. It saddens me how she came into the industry as a beautiful child with a biblical name and they broke her down.

She used to shine so bright and shortly before her death she looked like she was falling apart. Her parents were greedy, the people around her used and abused her to no end.

Her name given at birth was Jinri, a name in the Korean Bible. Lee Søøman changed her name and named her after himself (sülli = Soo Lee).

So much symbolism sourrounds her and her death. The energy is so heavy when I think about her.

I hope her soul is at rest.
dang she really is like the marilyn monroe of kpop...
both died a "suicide"
both have mysteries surrounding their death
mm was christian and u just said sulli had a christian name
both were abused by the industry
rip

lilyofthevalleys

Established
dang she really is like the marilyn monroe of kpop...
both died a "suicide"
both have mysteries surrounding their death
mm was christian and u just said sulli had a christian name
both were abused by the industry
rip
To expand on my last post: I like to use Getty because they have raw images. Look at the difference.

In the first this is 2011 she is youthful, more meat on her bones and the smile stretches to her eyes.
gettyimages-120033625-612x612.jpg

In the second which is the last event they have before her death she has the classic mk ultra beta bleach blonde hair, she's thin and a fake smile.
gettyimages-1172395969-612x612.jpg

They broke this angel down and it makes me sick.

PicsArt_07-19-10.40.29.jpg

The first blind item makes me interested. I think of the ÷XO case and how they dropped so quickly. If they aren't getting paid they have little to no money to fight against the company from releasing incriminating or embarrassing things about them.

The company had dirt and they fell back in line.

minnie82

Superstar
To expand on my last post: I like to use Getty because they have raw images. Look at the difference.

In the first this is 2011 she is youthful, more meat on her bones and the smile stretches to her eyes.
View attachment 89072

In the second which is the last event they have before her death she has the classic mk ultra beta bleach blonde hair, she's thin and a fake smile.
View attachment 89073

They broke this angel down and it makes me sick.

View attachment 89074

The first blind item makes me interested. I think of the ÷XO case and how they dropped so quickly. If they aren't getting paid they have little to no money to fight against the company from releasing incriminating or embarrassing things about them.

The company had dirt and they fell back in line.
Yes her smile looks forced in the second picture

arhur12

Star
$M crossed the line. This is horrible. They are making merchandise based on "our page" the song Sh1nee released as goodbye for J0nghyun. They aren't even hiding it anymore. They are openly using J0nghyun's name to make money. At this point no one in $hinee and their management deserves sympathy. How, can they stay in the company that is using their dead member to make money. They can't make excuses anymore. If they are in that company it means they betrayed J0nghyun.

minnie82

Superstar
$M crossed the line. This is horrible. They are making merchandise based on "our page" the song Sh1nee released as goodbye for J0nghyun. They aren't even hiding it anymore. They are openly using J0nghyun's name to make money. At this point no one in $hinee and their management deserves sympathy. How, can they stay in the company that is using their dead member to make money. They can't make excuses anymore. If they are in that company it means they betrayed J0nghyun.
That 's really sad

Vision

Veteran
So tacky!