Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

About the moon thing...i've seen some comments at some site saying that the blue/green moon was result of some photography/camera lighting effect or something...there were explanation as well....but i'm not sure if i can find back that post....will try to look for it...but maybe other people have better explanation..
That was not true, it was proven that the moon color blue was real because it was taken from so many sides.

here is some of it
unnamed ‫(2)‬.jpg
from airplane from Japan from someone who is not Japanese and does not know Jonghyun actually
DRiMp-NVAAAHf6H.jpg

from other side as will in Japan

there is many others different sides of the moon which has proven to be real and has turned blue actually

at the end, I didn't understand RanFan answer and what he suggest

Reactions: Jes
More on the Jonghyun being sacrificed for Taemin, in Taemin’s latest album there is a song called Love. Here are the lyrics below:

Your faraway shadow
Still lingers around me
Covered by that image, I still miss you
I can't escape

Your name echos in the air (fans chanting his name at their recent concert?)
The reason for not hearing anything else
If you regret it after all this time
Come back to me

Love, you left me without a word (he died when no one expected it)
You left me baby
Love, you trapped me in sadness
Trapped me, baby
Our ending is so far away now
The last line is empty (during last song for their recent concerts, the last line is sung by Jonghyun. Of course he wasn’t there to sing it)
Until I can find you, this ending won't happen
Love, I'm in the same place in the end

You wash over me again
I can't even fall asleep tonight
My days are only filled with darkness
It erodes like sinking in a deep swamp

My trust has completely broken to pieces
Only questions fill up your empty spot
Words that will end this cruel wandering
Please answer me

Love, you left me without a word
You left me baby
Trapped me, baby
The last line is empty

I can't take a single step
No matter how much I try, I'm in the same place
I shout until I run out of breath
But there's no answer
I want to erase you from my heart
You, who cruelly left me
But when tomorrow comes, as if yesterday was erased
I'll miss you again

Love, you woke me from my dreams
Woke me, baby
Love, you completely left me
Left me, baby
The last line is empty
Love, I'm in the same place in the end.

His entire album has a weird theme of someone that is close to him leaving, and how much he misses them
will having song about losing someone isn't evidence, he is of course sad that Jonghyun will leave him(yes all shinee members knows that and so is Jonghyun himself), it got nothing to do with sacrifice.

and the beginning of this forum discussion, many members have talk about Jonghyun being sacrifice to BTS, scroll the first pages and you will see, there is overwhelming evidence suggest that.
qoute:
"The truth is that Jonghyun was the Illuminati sacrifice to signal the handover of the globalists’ support of KPOP from SM to BigHit. BTS released an album called LOVE YOURSELF, which is clearly about suicide. BTS’s V released a tweet about his new dog, named COAL BRIQUETTE. 4 hours later, Jonghyun committed suicide by means of COAL BRIQUETTE carbon monoxide poisoning. BTS goes to Jonghyun’s funeral, completing the ceremony"

plus don't tell me Big TV channel don't know SHINee from BTS, one second google in the net would tell them the differences, heck even SHINee members is five while BTS is seven, seriously hard to confuse for such big channel, they certainly mean something by this.
and no, sacrifice doesn't have to be from same group of company, it can be for anything even different country, in case you don't, Prince was a sacrifice for UK Queen Elisabeth, they shine the same color purple for her birthday and for his death...so yeah, any one died can be open for anything

jewels

Established
will having song about losing someone isn't evidence, he is of course sad that Jonghyun will leave him(yes all shinee members knows that and so is Jonghyun himself), it got nothing to do with sacrifice.

and the beginning of this forum discussion, many members have talk about Jonghyun being sacrifice to BTS, scroll the first pages and you will see, there is overwhelming evidence suggest that.
qoute:
"The truth is that Jonghyun was the Illuminati sacrifice to signal the handover of the globalists’ support of KPOP from SM to BigHit. BTS released an album called LOVE YOURSELF, which is clearly about suicide. BTS’s V released a tweet about his new dog, named COAL BRIQUETTE. 4 hours later, Jonghyun committed suicide by means of COAL BRIQUETTE carbon monoxide poisoning. BTS goes to Jonghyun’s funeral, completing the ceremony"

plus don't tell me Big TV channel don't know SHINee from BTS, one second google in the net would tell them the differences, heck even SHINee members is five while BTS is seven, seriously hard to confuse for such big channel, they certainly mean something by this.
and no, sacrifice doesn't have to be from same group of company, it can be for anything even different country, in case you don't, Prince was a sacrifice for UK Queen Elisabeth, they shine the same color purple for her birthday and for his death...so yeah, any one died can be open for anything
I was here in the beginning of the forum and I never agreed because I always felt the “proof” was simply a reach.
How can you feel that BTS going to the funeral first is better proof than Taemin literally predicting what would happen and putting it in his song? It seems like you have something against BTS so you WANT to believe they are the reason behind his death.

julisummer

Rookie
More on the Jonghyun being sacrificed for Taemin, in Taemin’s latest album there is a song called Love. Here are the lyrics below:

Your faraway shadow
Still lingers around me
I can't escape

Come back to me

You left me baby
Trapped me, baby
The last line is empty (during last song for their recent concerts, the last line is sung by Jonghyun. Of course he wasn’t there to sing it)

You wash over me again

Please answer me

You left me baby
Trapped me, baby
The last line is empty

But there's no answer
You, who cruelly left me
I'll miss you again

Woke me, baby
Left me, baby
The last line is empty

His entire album has a weird theme of someone that is close to him leaving, and how much he misses them

Also his japanese single "I'm crying" was about losing someone:

You see an empty space left next to Taemin:
Screenshot_20180225-014038.png
The light is shining to a point on the ground between the bed and the table - where Jonghyun was found :
Screenshot_20180225-020055.png

The girl that Taemin mourns after in the clip looks pretty androgynous...
20180225_020936.png

In the clip Taemin first was sitting on the ground next to the chair and crying as if the person usually sitting in it wasn't there anymore. After the cut he is sitting in the chair.
Taemin's sitting pose really reminded me of a Jonghyun picture:
Screenshot_20180225-014128.png
jonghyun1.jpg

The stange thing about the clip is that the girl appears in the room at the end of the clip - but somehow looks surreal/ ghostlike...
I don't know what it is supposed to mean.

Last edited:

Lonk

Established

Your faraway shadow
Still lingers around me
I can't escape

Come back to me

You left me baby
Trapped me, baby

You wash over me again

Please answer me

You left me baby
Trapped me, baby
The last line is empty

But there's no answer
You, who cruelly left me
I'll miss you again

Woke me, baby
Left me, baby
The last line is empty

Why would he miss Jonghyun if he killed him though? Or let him get killed?

julisummer

Rookie
Why would he miss Jonghyun if he killed him though? Or let him get killed?
It doesn't neccessarily mean that Taemin or BTS have killed Jonghyun. The sacrifice could have been done from someone else in order to push their success.

And we all know that there is a weird connection between Taemin and BTS - Taemin's friendship with Jimin was mentioned here before. And their group of friends -indeed- has a very special symbol/sign:
Taemin-parka-2.jpg

Last edited:

Lonk

Established
It doesn't neccessarily mean that Taemin or BTS have killed Jonghyum. The sacrifice could have been done from someone else in order to push their success.

And we all know that there is a weird connection between Taemin and BTS - Taemin's friendship with Jimin was mentioned here before. And their group of friends -indeed- has a very special symbol/sign
I remember that group being mentioned but don't recall what the symbol is. Do you have a photo?

Lonk

Established
Boybands success is in big part due to the 'dream boyfriend' fantasy that they sell. It's all part of it, so don't blame the fans. And most bts fans are either gay or bi so that explains it lol
Uhh...the vast, vast, vast majority of BTS fans are 12 year old straight girls. At least 95% of them are.

Lonk

Established
I just edited my post. I hope the file is attached now
WTF THAT'S CREEPY!

not the ones i've seen on social media
Okay but those are western fans, which are not the majority though there are a lot. They also tend to be from tumblr or twitter, and if you've spent any time online you should know what tumblr or twitter is like.... (Hint: Breeding ground for illuminati agenda and mentally ill children.)

jewels

Established
It doesn't neccessarily mean that Taemin or BTS have killed Jonghyun. The sacrifice could have been done from someone else in order to push their success.

And we all know that there is a weird connection between Taemin and BTS - Taemin's friendship with Jimin was mentioned here before. And their group of friends -indeed- has a very special symbol/sign:
View attachment 4234
I agree. I don’t mean any disrespect to offend anyone with my statements, I just think that we should all discuss different possibilities. it could be very likely that Jonghyun was sacfriced for Taemin’s success, and even BTS. I just don’t think we should blame BTS without looking at other artists who have the signs there too.

And, yes, I find that symbol so suspicious!

Lonk

Established
I agree. I don’t mean any disrespect to offend anyone with my statements, I just think that we should all discuss different possibilities. it could be very likely that Jonghyun was sacfriced for Taemin’s success, and even BTS. I just don’t think we should blame BTS without looking at other artists who have the signs there too.

It's probably more rare than I think but it's certainly true that sometimes those symbols can be used innocently, or sometimes even used exactly how the person intends, but not in a way to portray it as a good thing (i.e. the manga X/1999 where the evil people are literally depicted as satanists, even on official tarot cards, and there's tons of satanic symbolism but none of it is shown in a good light--you're supposed to view satanism and the evil characters as bad, horrible people, and the main character i dont think is supposed to represent jesus per se but definitely light and not in a "lucifer" kind of light, but a holy kind...and the neutral characters are buddhists lol) but those symbols, combined with BTS's suspicious success, and their overt occultic themes....I'm really just disappointed. I had hoped that SHINee would be good people, but it's clear Taemin isn't if he associates with BTS and has a group with that logo.

Last edited:

Lonk

Established
Yup. Twitter is insane, I only made an account to vote for bts. And tumblr I"ve had for years, but just for pictures I like or whatever, until I got into BTS I didnt know how fucked that site is. They are all really mentally ill, with their ships and fucked up drawings. Not everyone is like that, but most.
the ships and drawings are the most sane part...I don't even mind that stuff as long as people aren't fighting over which ones better.... :rolleyes:

I mean things like "all white men should be killed uwu" and it has 200k notes, mostly of people agreeing. I stopped using tumblr in 2014 but a friend still uses it and sometimes she'll send me all the horrible things people say on there and she's told me she believes the current tumblr is the result of a successful psyop. She explained its because prior to 2012 the website was VERY different, but all of a sudden there were posts going around demonizing white people, straight people, men, etc. that she had never seen before, and over the course of 2012 people became indoctrinated by using their own mental illnesses against them and victimhoods. She rants to me monthly about how much she misses tumblr prior to 2012. :/ it's really sad because she told me she used to have so much fun on there, but now she can't go to hardly any blog without seeing pro-feminist crap and anti-white, anti-straight, anti-male, anti-morals in general stuff.

Maggieca

Veteran

it's obvious SM is involved with his death the moment SM idols went out and gave coal briquettes as a gift after Jonghyun died
all those SM artists posing with coal briqquetes and smiling? It can't get more obvious than that

the only BTS connection that is suspicious is the name of V's dog that he posted a few hours before Jonghyun died, but I believe all the idols who are involved with the occult somehow knew there was going to be a sacrifice.
Another user on this thread also talked about Suju's video "black suit" and how this could be connected to his death. That is the "predictive programming" the ellite always does

jewels

Established
it's obvious SM is involved with his death the moment SM idols went out and gave coal briquettes as a gift after Jonghyun died
all those SM artists posing with coal briqquetes and smiling? It can't get more obvious than that

the only BTS connection that is suspicious is the name of V's dog that he posted a few hours before Jonghyun died, but I believe all the idols who are involved with the occult somehow knew there was going to be a sacrifice.
Another user on this thread also talked about Suju's video "black suit" and how this could be connected to his death. That is the "predictive programming" the ellite always does
Red Velvet’s video have also had a weird theme of a human sacrifice. It’s too many signs that SM entertainment is behind it.

no123

That was not true, it was proven that the moon color blue was real because it was taken from so many sides.

here is some of it
View attachment 4226
from airplane from Japan from someone who is not Japanese and does not know Jonghyun actually
View attachment 4227

from other side as will in Japan

there is many others different sides of the moon which has proven to be real and has turned blue actually

at the end, I didn't understand RanFan answer and what he suggest
actually if you read the comments there, the picture from the plane was one of the most refuted pictures with details on why the commenter believed it was edited.

and there's a comment that talked about how there's a blue moon phenomena at that time that could only be seen from Japan. idk bout that so no comment, just quoting what i read...

actually, many diverse arguments and for me, 'proofs' are not enough because like what i believe from life observation, proofs CAN be lies as well....and people can claim to be not fan to prove things, Jonghyun's death made people's became really sensitive and a lot of narrative and reaction seemed romanticized to me, and sadly they seemed to be distractions that took away from the big mystery that is how shady his death was and even many of those fans just said out aloud that the pictures could be fake for all they care but they just wanted to believe it to comfort themselves and that people shouldn't be mean and argue with it(which just...whaaat...)...if he's really showing a sign through the moon as claimed by many fans i've seen on the net, i don't get why only from Japan. then again, i don't think i want to argue about it with the fans. at the end of the day, we will see and believe only what we want to see/believe for the most time. for me, human/the dead don't control nature, God does, so IF it was a sign of anything, it would be from God and not any other way around.

about you said you didn't understand what RanFan was trying to say, i think he/she was explaining about moon phase and that at the time of the photo taken, it's not full moon phase and impossible to see full moon, yet the pictures were showing full moon. i don't really research on moon phase so i won't comment on it. it still made more sense than the whole 'Jonghyun sending sign' narrative for me, but then again, we only see/believe what we want to so there's that.

Jes

Established
I don't know if they wanted to expose this couple but If I wanted to write a book about them and just change the names...It would be a bestseller. Better than any fanfiction that you ever readed or fanservice that you have seen. The amount of drama, tears, sex, cheating, making up and breaking up, spending huge amount of money to silence witnesses but at the same time posting at social media all the truth.. It's crazy. I admit I have never seen something similar to this.I think one of them in next years will explode and come out with whole truth. I'm pretty suprised that people don't see it when is basically in front of their eyes. I know this will sound totally insane to you but one of them even casted spells for the other one to come back to him.
I think this gonna be more big than Twilight if you released it. Maybe.

Jes

Established
I wanted to make more posts but I think I won't do it. I said more that I should have and I really don't want my identity to be exposed. I would be in serious danger. Anyway I had urge to say things that I witnessed because keeping so many secrets is slowly killing me inside. I don't ask you to believe in what I said, you will judge it yourself. It was not my intetion to make certain idols look bad. Like everywhere there are good and bad people. It doesn't matter what they do behind scenes until their music is giving joy to the fans. And most of them really love their fans. But I didn't expected death of Jonghyun. It saddened me very much. I knew him many years. He didn't deserve this. He did some things that would probably schocked you but I would never reveal it. I can tell you that he never hurted anybody and he was a very nice person despise fact that he was strongly involved in occult.I hope fans will remember him as the talented idol that he was during his performances.I'm angry that people who are
behind his hurt are doing well and walking free.I'm angry that many people know the truth and probably will never reveal it.After his death i spend one week at home and not going to work. I just cried all alone. And I hope you forgive me confessing this but I didn't attend his funeral. It was too much to handle. I couldn't stand with all those lying people and watch their faces. I gave my respects in other,personal way... Honestly.. I even had idea to show my face and make a youtube video and tell everything. But I got back to my senses and I realized that would make me end up dead or in jail. I wanted to say things that I wanted to say and be listened. Thank you all for your feedback.
Take care all.

PS. Small advice from me: Don't get involved in dangerious practices. Even for money. It's not worth it.
Thank you so much for all of these information RanFan. Gbu and take care there. If you want to, comeback here anytime.

Frozenrose

Veteran
I wanted to make more posts but I think I won't do it. I said more that I should have and I really don't want my identity to be exposed. I would be in serious danger. Anyway I had urge to say things that I witnessed because keeping so many secrets is slowly killing me inside. I don't ask you to believe in what I said, you will judge it yourself. It was not my intetion to make certain idols look bad. Like everywhere there are good and bad people. It doesn't matter what they do behind scenes until their music is giving joy to the fans. And most of them really love their fans. But I didn't expected death of Jonghyun. It saddened me very much. I knew him many years. He didn't deserve this. He did some things that would probably schocked you but I would never reveal it. I can tell you that he never hurted anybody and he was a very nice person despise fact that he was strongly involved in occult.I hope fans will remember him as the talented idol that he was during his performances.I'm angry that people who are
behind his hurt are doing well and walking free.I'm angry that many people know the truth and probably will never reveal it.After his death i spend one week at home and not going to work. I just cried all alone. And I hope you forgive me confessing this but I didn't attend his funeral. It was too much to handle. I couldn't stand with all those lying people and watch their faces. I gave my respects in other,personal way... Honestly.. I even had idea to show my face and make a youtube video and tell everything. But I got back to my senses and I realized that would make me end up dead or in jail. I wanted to say things that I wanted to say and be listened. Thank you all for your feedback.
Take care all.

PS. Small advice from me: Don't get involved in dangerious practices. Even for money. It's not worth it.
I also believe in what you've said. If you feel you'll be in some type of trouble you can delete your posts. We don't want anything bad happening to you. Jsut know that Jesus Christ is always there for you! God bless you and stay safe!

I always think siwon has hypocrisy problem. Yes he claiming himself christian yet he posing just wearing underwear in mr simple cover album, like what kind of christian exposing their body like that. I remember when my friend the non kpop fan asking me "why taeyang claiming himself christian, yet he's topless everywhere, especially in pray mv when the title already pray. I don't know how to answer her back then"
Back to siwon, he says something homophobic, but yet he has gay moment in stage with his member (i don't owe any photos but it's anywhere in internet).
There was some so called christian but the true one will have Christ-like character.
As a Christian myself, a true Christian or not is filtered out pretty easily... Cf. Matthew 7:15-20, verse 15-16 in particular. "You will know them by their fruits..."