Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

lady rose

Established
Oh wow, the next generation speakers huh?
Just wait until they're releasing robots featuring these idols which is really same just like a human.:oops::mad:
Next?
Releasing the cloning of them! -_-"
and suddenly kpop like everywhere. .everything related to kpop -.-"

Reactions: Jes

Frozenrose

Veteran
Oh wow, the next generation speakers huh?
Just wait until they're releasing robots featuring these idols which is really same just like a human.:oops::mad:
Next?
Releasing the cloning of them! -_-"
Just wait and see how people will welcome all of this! That's what happens when people stray from God. I'm praying to Him He'll keep us away from all the lies. All hell will break down with this abomination.

Jes

Established
Just wait and see how people will welcome all of this! That's what happens when people stray from God. I'm praying to Him He'll keep us away from all the lies. All hell will break down with this abomination.
I've been thinking about this Froze.
Think when the devil want us to die by using the chip. He can ask us to join him by using many clones.
Who knows that he will create a clone from someone that we like or we love? Example : Our family which is already die, our crush that we've been longing for, idols, et cetera? Think when these clones are being programmed just like what we want. It will be very crazy.

I've been thinking about that. If this kind of trap do really exist later then we should be ready. More than ever.

This is shocking and it could be true, but I was thinking if heechul is lying, he is confirmed gay so I doubt if he will date a girl to begin with, and I remember once time he have said something like that, that the last time he contacted a girl from his mobile phone was ages before.

Reactions: Jes

Frozenrose

Veteran
I've been thinking about this Froze.
Think when the devil want us to die by using the chip. He can ask us to join him by using many clones.
Who knows that he will create a clone from someone that we like or we love? Example : Our family which is already die, our crush that we've been longing for, idols, et cetera? Think when these clones are being programmed just like what we want. It will be very crazy.

I've been thinking about that. If this kind of trap do really exist later then we should be ready. More than ever.
Yes, the Antichrist will counterfeit everything that God does. But if our love towards God is the strongest there's nothing to be worried about. My mom has been the only person who have raised me so I don't really have anyone who can deceive me with fake love. For me, it has always been God helping me and protecting me. That's why there's nothing in this world that can tie me here. I want to be with God forever. I've been disappointed to many times and have seen too many lies and deception.

Jes

Established
Yes, the Antichrist will counterfeit everything that God does. But if our love towards God is the strongest there's nothing to be worried about. My mom has been the only person who have raised me so I don't really have anyone who can deceive me with fake love. For me, it has always been God helping me and protecting me. That's why there's nothing in this world that can tie me here. I want to be with God forever. I've been disappointed to many times and have seen too many lies and deception.
Yes so indeed that what we should do in this end times so please help me by your prayer guys. Thank you.

Jes

Established
In my religion, we believe when the Anti-Christ comes, he will make the bad demons who follow him "shape-shift" into the form of people's loved ones who died and etc in order to convince them to follow him! so I believe this could indeed happen in the future tbh
Reality later could be more worse than all movies.

jewels

Established
Discussing the AI thing, I wouldn’t be surprised if after more development (and possibly, if shinee’s career benefits from this so called sacrifice) that they will do a large scale performance within the next few years and bring Jonghyun on stage.
They may even do a hologram, like that one Japanese pop star. Either way, knowing SM and how creepy they are, I wouldn’t doubt that we’ll see Jonghyun on stage again in some form.

Jes

Established
Discussing the AI thing, I wouldn’t be surprised if after more development (and possibly, if shinee’s career benefits from this so called sacrifice) that they will do a large scale performance within the next few years and bring Jonghyun on stage.
They may even do a hologram, like that one Japanese pop star. Either way, knowing SM and how creepy they are, I wouldn’t doubt that we’ll see Jonghyun on stage again in some form.
We'll see.

Frozenrose

Veteran
That's what I've been proposing since we first discussed it a few weeks ago. I'm sure that's the main reason why they kill him.
Also, there's another idea that when the Antichirst comes there will be a lot of miracles being performed. So one of those "miracles" may be resurrecting a lot of dead celebrities(and that means those celebrities may be still alive but hidden somewhere; I still have some doubts if Jonghyun is really dead). Doing so, people will worship him even more. That's the whole idea behind celebrities.

lady rose

Established
Sounds creepy for me if they do that eventhough Jonghyun is my bias.their current concert in japan they leave a space for jonghyun and used his voice.Same goes to other songs.Maybe they want to make it special by leaving an empty space for Jonghyun but still i felt like "something".Or maybe it just my feeling -.-"

lady rose

Established
That's what I've been proposing since we first discussed it a few weeks ago. I'm sure that's the main reason why they kill him.
Also, there's another idea that when the Antichirst comes there will be a lot of miracles being performed. So one of those "miracles" may be resurrecting a lot of dead celebrities(and that means those celebrities may be still alive but hidden somewhere; I still have some doubts if Jonghyun is really dead). Doing so, people will worship him even more. That's the whole idea behind celebrities.
Honestly i felt the same way as you.Somewhere deep in my heart feels like he is still alive somewhere that we don't know.By the time his death news spread,i did saw some comments in yt says he was murdered.Same in akp comments sections regarding Jonghyun autopsy.There is one comment says that there a lot of bruises on Jonghyun's body,that is why they don't want to do autopsy.Until i read vc,someone also mention again about Jonghyun was found his ankle and wrist was tied.

lady rose

Established
Before relationship between EXO members was very bad. There was a time that some of the current members would not speak with each other at all. They would speak when fans or cameras were around or they were in studio. But in their privite time they avoided each other. There was a lot of talk going between company and EXO. Now their relations are much better but they treat each other just like acquaintances in work. EXO are very jealous of BTS success. EXO wanted very much to be worldwide successful, to hang out with american celebrities, to attend american award ceremonies etc.. They wanted to dominate China and Korea first and later America. One of the dance choreographers spoke about BTS dance in the practise room and one of the EXO members said "whatever,we are more handsome" and discussion started why people would like to watch ugly idols etc..The choreographer mentioned something like: "maybe you should just get naked and have sex on the concert" "C" from EXO said: "just like in Incheon?" (it's a korean city btw) and all of them laughed. I don't know what he meant by that. Super Junior were incredible jealous when EXO debuted and gained many fans. There was many comments that EXO is Super Junior replacement, that they are too old etc.. Super Junior wanted desperately new album but it was postponed because of EXO. A lot of drama went down because of this...

I wanted to state something. I never worked for BTS or for Big Hit. I do saw them in many occasions but I can't say anything worth mentioning. Most of the time I saw them in public where many people were around so I can't tell you anything about their off scene behaviour. Also Big Hit has people working exclusively only for them. They don't share workers.

Jonghyun was that day in apartment with the younger one. They were very close. He called the other two to come and do what they did. No they are not idols. I saw the younger one after Jonghyun's death and I was schocked by his behaviour. I knew immediately what he did. I was so angry that I decided to read forums and see if somebody would actually find out what really happened. That was my reason to post here. There is something in me that wants to say everything and feel better but I can't. (Jonghyun bought snacks before death because he was with that person in the apartment).
OH MY GOD!!.that is why everyone keep saying that if he wants to commit suicide,how come he still go out to buy snacks like normal day life.Something is just not right about his death.And suddenly there's a video he went to the grocery and also a photo he looked outside his balcony.The photo also seems suspicious.If it is taken by his fans,how come his fans sure that it is Jonghyun at the balcony..Honestly,if what you are saying is true,i'm beyond speechless.:'(

Maggieca

Veteran
Before relationship between EXO members was very bad. There was a time that some of the current members would not speak with each other at all. They would speak when fans or cameras were around or they were in studio. But in their privite time they avoided each other. There was a lot of talk going between company and EXO. Now their relations are much better but they treat each other just like acquaintances in work. EXO are very jealous of BTS success. EXO wanted very much to be worldwide successful, to hang out with american celebrities, to attend american award ceremonies etc.. They wanted to dominate China and Korea first and later America. One of the dance choreographers spoke about BTS dance in the practise room and one of the EXO members said "whatever,we are more handsome" and discussion started why people would like to watch ugly idols etc..The choreographer mentioned something like: "maybe you should just get naked and have sex on the concert" "C" from EXO said: "just like in Incheon?" (it's a korean city btw) and all of them laughed. I don't know what he meant by that. Super Junior were incredible jealous when EXO debuted and gained many fans. There was many comments that EXO is Super Junior replacement, that they are too old etc.. Super Junior wanted desperately new album but it was postponed because of EXO. A lot of drama went down because of this...

I wanted to state something. I never worked for BTS or for Big Hit. I do saw them in many occasions but I can't say anything worth mentioning. Most of the time I saw them in public where many people were around so I can't tell you anything about their off scene behaviour. Also Big Hit has people working exclusively only for them. They don't share workers.

Jonghyun was that day in apartment with the younger one. They were very close. He called the other two to come and do what they did. No they are not idols. I saw the younger one after Jonghyun's death and I was schocked by his behaviour. I knew immediately what he did. I was so angry that I decided to read forums and see if somebody would actually find out what really happened. That was my reason to post here. There is something in me that wants to say everything and feel better but I can't. (Jonghyun bought snacks before death because he was with that person in the apartment).
EXO and BTS have several members who claim to be friends.- do you think this is fake and for publicity?
Also, what about Taemin and his "exclusive" group of friends? he seems to be the leader and they use an illuminati symbol on their jackets.
do you think Taemin is deeply into the occult? He is just a puppet or more than that?

jewels

Established

Then why was Jonghyun making so much noise in the parking lot as if he wanted to get someone’s attention? He obviously didn’t know what their intentions were, but he was clearly distressed.

lady rose

Established
EXO and BTS have several members who claim to be friends.- do you think this is fake and for publicity?
Also, what about Taemin and his "exclusive" group of friends? he seems to be the leader and they use an illuminati symbol on their jackets.
do you think Taemin is deeply into the occult? He is just a puppet or more than that?
After what happened to Jonghyun,i cannot look at taemin as before.I don't know why.There is something that just not right.

jewels

Established
After what happened to Jonghyun,i cannot look at taemin as before.I don't know why.There is something that just not right.
I think as time goes on Taemin gets darker and darker. He is now referred to as being the Korean Michael Jackson. I don’t know if I believe that Jonghyun was sacrificed because I truly believe he committed suicide, but if he WAS it seems like it was for Taemin.

Also, not related to success, but Taemin is even being called the King of Gays haha. As time goes on he gets more and more dark and more and more feminine. I don’t think there is anything wrong with men being feminine but there has been a huge change in him.