Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

I'm just reading about Golden Disc Award in Wikipedia and suddenly, my attention has been caught again by H.O.T.

You know old K-Pop, you will know H.O.T.

There's an album by H.O.T titled "Wolf and Sheep".
From that title I become more curious and then bingo! I search 1 song called Wolf and Sheep too and here's the lyrics below.

02. Wolf & Sheep
Translation by: Lynda
Woo Hyuk: THE YEAR 2000, JUNE 28, THEY WHO HAD BEEN FORETOLD ARRIVED. IS THERE NO PEACE FOR US NOW...
Hee Jun: A DISASTER HAS COME UPON US THAT WE, THE SHEEP, HAD BELIEVED IT TO BE SOMEONE ELSE'S STORY. DEEP PAIN IS UPON US NOW, WE WERE TRAMPLED ON AND EATEN, BUT WE COULD ASK NO ONE WHY THIS WAS HAPPENING TO US....AND EVERYTHING CAME TO AN END...
Chorus: ALL THE SHEEP'S THINGS WERE TAKEN BY THE WOLVES,
DAMN YOU WOLVES, YOU ANIMALS!
ALL THE SHEEP'S FAMILY WERE TURNED INTO THE HUNTED,
DAMN YOU WOLVES, YOU ANIMALS.
THE SHEEP'S CITIES WERE TURNED INTO BATTLEFIELDS,
DAMN YOU WOLVES, YOU ANIMALS.
ALL THAT THE SHEEP LOVED WERE USED AS TOYS,
DAMN YOU WOLVES, YOU ANIMALS!
Tony: CAN'T SEEM TO BREATH...50 YEARS OF PEACE WAS BROKEN ON THAT DAY, AND EVERYTHING WAS DESTROYED IN THEIR HANDS. I SAW THE CURSED DAYS OF TIMES GONE BY, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME? WHAT SIN DID I COMMIT TO DESERVE ALL THIS PAIN?
Jae Won: ENEMY...ENEMY..I'LL REMEMBER YOU...
Tony: WAR AND HATE IS OVER NOW...EVERYBODY WANT IT (WANT IT) IF YOU WANNA. VIOLENCE OR SOMETHING (SOMETHING) I'D SAID YOU GONNA DIE. GET ALONG WE ALL UNITE.
Kang Ta: IN THE SILENTLY FALLING RED RAIN, ARE YOU TRAMPLING ON THE SMALL SOULS AND LAUGHING? I'LL RISE UP AGAIN TO PRAY MY LAST PRAYER BEFORE ALL MY GIVEN TIME IS UP....WE'RE HERE REMEMBERING THE DAYS OF EDEN WHERE WE CAN'T RETURN..
All: EVERYTHING IS DESTROYED..THEY TOOK EVERYTHING...THE FREEDOM OF LIVING WHERE WE WANTED TO AND PEACE WAS TAKEN FROM US. WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE IN REGRET?
CHORUS
Hee Jun: FOR A LONG TIME WE WERE OBVIOUS TO THEIR EXISTENCE AND THEIR TRICKS. DESTRUCTION AND HYPOCRITICALNESS TOOK PLACE INSIDE US WITHOUT US KNOWING...
Woo Hyuk: THEY'RE COMING...THEY'RE COMING...THE THING THAT WILL DESTROY THEM ALL IS COMING...WE'LL PUT AN END TO ALL THIS MADNESS.. AN END TO THIS WAR THAT'S BEGUN SO LONG AGO....
CHORUS
YEAH!!!

Wow. Just wow. Thank you so much for translating that. By the way, here's their album cover in this one.

images (1).jpg

Handsign on point.

images.jpg

Tony seems futuristic.

I’m not gonna lie. I’m a fan of BTS. They are the only kpop Group I really like. It’s weird hearing these discussions about them because I watched a few reaction videos of them either reacting to their music videos or performances. What I got from it is that they don’t plan this stuff.yea they are involved in the music but for the visual stuff, they show up and do the work. They seem to be just as surprised at these images as we are, but their surprise is in amazement.

Adding. I continued to watch these video and on part 3 of these video they mentioned the butterfly graphics that kept appearing and how they started seeing more of those images after the Blood, Sweat, and tears video. They don’t know...

Its naive to believe they dont know, they have been in this industry for more than 5 years, their videos are heavy on sybolism and the lyrics of their songs are creepy
you are telling me grown ass men are filming those satanic videos where they have to kiss statues, commite suicide, kill people and they dont ask their company WHY?

its also hard to believe when you consider RM and how he claims to be such a smart guy
He is deeply involved in all their concepts. In the Wings album he read the "damien" book and not long ago he was seen in an "alice in wonderland" expossision because their next concept will be about this

you are telling me RM is not aware of the illuminati theories? anyone who has access to the internet knows about those symbols, and he speaks fluent english so its even easier for him to find them
Besides you should take a look at his studio and see how many mickey mouse dolls with only one eye he has there. dont think the company is forcing him to keep those creepy dolls for inspiration

I want to correct my recent story since i don't have dictionary when my phone's tooked.

I'm in concious condition when 'that encounter' happened. I'm sorry to put 'sober' word.

I lived in Indonesia. If you guys want to, you can pray for me too. Thankyou for all of your concern guys, for Frozenrose, ShineeHeaven, Unexpected, and others <3
U welcome :)...I hope your condition is good now

I am just sharing my dream I have today, I was with my brother in our older house, then my brother hear news that Chanyeol is dead(my brother don't know Chaneyoel in real nor Kpop), and it was reported that he committed suicide, then he told me, then I said its probably fake, then days later, some secret audio tape of Chanyeol got leaked in the internet, in the tape he was saying that he know his mother and his family wanted him dead(didn't say why though), then like some secret investigation of the police got leaked and it was discovered that his mother was with him when he died, then I told my brother that it is obvious that his family has sacrificed him to the industry.

I don't know why I am having this dream, I am no fan of EXO and not at all for Chanyeol, nor I thought of him, it was weird dream.

I am just sharing my dream I have today, I was with my brother in our older house, then my brother hear news that Chanyeol is dead(my brother don't know Chaneyoel in real nor Kpop), and it was reported that he committed suicide, then he told me, then I said its probably fake, then days later, some secret audio tape of Chanyeol got leaked in the internet, in the tape he was saying that he know his mother and his family wanted him dead(didn't say why though), then like some secret investigation of the police got leaked and it was discovered that his mother was with him when he died, then I told my brother that it is obvious that his family has sacrificed him to the industry.

I don't know why I am having this dream, I am no fan of EXO and not at all for Chanyeol, nor I thought of him, it was weird dream.
Death could also be in mental terms too so yeah, maybe he died inside without us even know why. Either it's from his family or SM instead.

P.S : Look at his t-shirt that I've just found suddenly.

724a17f4fc812ae6bcd767c6d01eff04b9d3dd52_hq.jpg
CmU4PmhUsAAebPm.jpg

Last edited:
Its naive to believe they dont know, they have been in this industry for more than 5 years, their videos are heavy on sybolism and the lyrics of their songs are creepy
you are telling me grown ass men are filming those satanic videos where they have to kiss statues, commite suicide, kill people and they dont ask their company WHY?

its also hard to believe when you consider RM and how he claims to be such a smart guy
He is deeply involved in all their concepts. In the Wings album he read the "damien" book and not long ago he was seen in an "alice in wonderland" expossision because their next concept will be about this

you are telling me RM is not aware of the illuminati theories? anyone who has access to the internet knows about those symbols, and he speaks fluent english so its even easier for him to find them
Besides you should take a look at his studio and see how many mickey mouse dolls with only one eye he has there. dont think the company is forcing him to keep those creepy dolls for inspiration

They're about 21-23. Ive heard them say they've been living with each other for 7 years. So the youngest would have been about 13-14 years old when they formed. If this has been your life for 7 years, working every day to be a pop star, especially through the development years, all this can be viewed as normal. Maybe RM knows something, who knows. But i dont believe every one of them knows the full depth of what they are into.

As for the videos a lot of creepy things are passing as "artistic" expression.
Photos, paintings, movie posters, commercials, they can just shove it under "art" and it is accepted.

I’m not gonna lie. I’m a fan of BTS. They are the only kpop Group I really like. It’s weird hearing these discussions about them because I watched a few reaction videos of them either reacting to their music videos or performances. What I got from it is that they don’t plan this stuff.yea they are involved in the music but for the visual stuff, they show up and do the work. They seem to be just as surprised at these images as we are, but their surprise is in amazement.

Adding. I continued to watch these video and on part 3 of these video they mentioned the butterfly graphics that kept appearing and how they started seeing more of those images after the Blood, Sweat, and tears video. They don’t know...
Have you ever heard of something called a fake image? It's okay to be a little suspicious, just don't be like a literal ARMY who will bash anyone who even peeps about them. They've done something to those poor little girls. For sure, the boys are reading scripts.

New poster here! I finally finished going through the whole thread- it took me a few days!

I've been looking for a discussion like this for a long time but never found one until now. I've been a fan of BTS since I discovered them during the BST era and have been obsessed with them since. I never had any interest in K-Pop, don't think I ever really heard anything about it come to think of it, until then. They're the only artists I listen to so I've never really considered myself a "K-Popper" tbh since I have no interest in anyone else in that genre. The only ones I listen to every now and then are BlackPink, Sunmi and Taemin but very sporadically.

They caught my eye because they looked different than anyone else I had seen (I'm a Westerner) and Jimin was the one who caught my attention and I had to know more about him. It was like he hypnotized me. Ever since that day I've been 100% devoted to them and it's so weird considering I've never really cared about any artist/group that much outside of their music in my entire life. I liked their BST concept because of how dark it seemed and it was alluring. I'm familiar with the "illuminati" and apparent symbolism so the more I got into them, the more I noticed it and often wondered. I never knew them before that era so I can understand the wonder of how they became so popular suddenly. It seemed like that era was the period they gained alot more attention and fans. Is it a coincidence though? I'm not sure anymore.

I've tried to distract myself many times from them because of how much I feel for them and I don't think this level of devotion is normal. But I can't seen to stay away from them for too long. I'm so loyal to them, it's very eerie, even I can see it..

Also, I believe that they know what they're doing. They've been in the industry for a very long time they'd be blind to not know. If not, they certainly live by the "don't ask, don't tell" policy. I don't think that they're as genuine as alot of people think. I'm starting to believe their whole image is a facade for the cameras and we don't really know who they really are as much as they try to convince us that we do. It's all part of the image to keep Armys committed to them because of how much we feel like we truly "know them" on a personal level.

Sorry I rambled on so long but I needed to vent since none of my friends or family are into K-Pop and/or don't believe in the occult/illuminati.

They're about 21-23. Ive heard them say they've been living with each other for 7 years. So the youngest would have been about 13-14 years old when they formed. If this has been your life for 7 years, working every day to be a pop star, especially through the development years, all this can be viewed as normal. Maybe RM knows something, who knows. But i dont believe every one of them knows the full depth of what they are into.

As for the videos a lot of creepy things are passing as "artistic" expression.
Photos, paintings, movie posters, commercials, they can just shove it under "art" and it is accepted.
they know about everything the fans say about them on the internet: (the memes and the jokes) wich means they also read the theories about their creepy videos
Its impossible for them to not to know about the satanic symbols in their music because their fans are coming out with theories every day and explaining all the images in the videos. You can find these theories are all over social media

And the lyrics to their songs are too creepy to not be suspicious. When Jimin read the lyrics to his song "lie" he thought it was a normal song? anyone with common sense would feel strange singing that disturbing song for no reason

I'm sure they dont know everything that is going on behind the scenes but they know who is their real boss and what things they need to promote.
Dont forget that the image you see on TV is not reality. All those kpop groups have an image for each member and they just go by their role so of course they will act innocent on camera. That is their job

Also, I believe that they know what they're doing. They've been in the industry for a very long time they'd be blind to not know. If not, they certainly live by the "don't ask, don't tell" policy. I don't think that they're as genuine as alot of people think. I'm starting to believe their whole image is a facade for the cameras and we don't really know who they really are as much as they try to convince us that we do. It's all part of the image to keep Armys committed to them because of how much we feel like we truly "know them" on a personal level.
Exactly. I believe RM is the one who knows the most but the others know what they are doing too, they just don't get involved that much and are just there for the money and the fame

Their CEO already said his "formula" is to keep BTS close to the fans, to make them feel like they know them
so we cant believe everything we see on camera, a lot of the times they are just following a script and the relationship between them is also promoted according to what the company wants

New poster here! I finally finished going through the whole thread- it took me a few days!

I've been looking for a discussion like this for a long time but never found one until now. I've been a fan of BTS since I discovered them during the BST era and have been obsessed with them since. I never had any interest in K-Pop, don't think I ever really heard anything about it come to think of it, until then. They're the only artists I listen to so I've never really considered myself a "K-Popper" tbh since I have no interest in anyone else in that genre. The only ones I listen to every now and then are BlackPink, Sunmi and Taemin but very sporadically.

They caught my eye because they looked different than anyone else I had seen (I'm a Westerner) and Jimin was the one who caught my attention and I had to know more about him. It was like he hypnotized me. Ever since that day I've been 100% devoted to them and it's so weird considering I've never really cared about any artist/group that much outside of their music in my entire life. I liked their BST concept because of how dark it seemed and it was alluring. I'm familiar with the "illuminati" and apparent symbolism so the more I got into them, the more I noticed it and often wondered. I never knew them before that era so I can understand the wonder of how they became so popular suddenly. It seemed like that era was the period they gained alot more attention and fans. Is it a coincidence though? I'm not sure anymore.

I've tried to distract myself many times from them because of how much I feel for them and I don't think this level of devotion is normal. But I can't seen to stay away from them for too long. I'm so loyal to them, it's very eerie, even I can see it..

Sorry I rambled on so long but I needed to vent since none of my friends or family are into K-Pop and/or don't believe in the occult/illuminati.

I understand what you're saying but Im not obsessed with them, the only reason I like their sound more is because it's closer to Western music, I dont like Techno and a lot of other Kpop sounds techno to me. Jimin does stand out to me too out of everyone. I know they can have false images, story lines etc, but you can't fake everything. Especially when you are on camera, or if your not paying attention to something, things can come out through body language. Of course with live performances, they have to put on a show, they have to have that stage presence and swag to sell their songs. no one is gonna watch people perform that aren't really confident in their words or moves.
Same with the interviews, celebs do interviews to sell themselves and brand themselves.

I love to watch the reaction videos because there's only so much you can script and you can't script every word and reaction. The main thing that I notice is that even though they do perform well, they are still highly critical of themselves. This is where Jimin stands out to me because often times when every one is kinda chill and in the moment. Jimin, even though he's present, he smiles and talks but he's distant. I think that's more of a real aspect of his personality, he's most likely a shy person.(but im concern, that he's the one they blind fold). i recognize that as a shy person also. Same with Suga, he may not be shy, but he's a reserved personality. There are shy people who can get up on stage and perform so well and you'd never know, but you can always tell, when you see them interact personably.

As for them in the industry, I know that it's a machine, it's made to pump every dime out of you that it can even if you die.

Ive seen a contract even for the talent shows like Xfactor, the voice etc. and even then just going on as a contestant, they own you and everything you've ever created when you go on the show and often times after even, if you didn't win.

so im not gonna say they know everything that their doing because there are multiple people other than the "artists" that are involved in their sound, image, branding, marketing, etc.

Exactly. I believe RM is the one who knows the most but the others know what they are doing too, they just don't get involved that much and are just there for the money and the fame

Their CEO already said his "formula" is to keep BTS close to the fans, to make them feel like they know them
so we cant believe everything we see on camera, a lot of the times they are just following a script and the relationship between them is also promoted according to what the company wants
Yeah while I always knew some things like interviews were scripted, I always thought it was only to an extent. Even their V Lives that are meant to feel more personal as if you're just skyping with them aren't as intimate as they want you to believe. They're letting more "I said it because it's in the script" moments slip, even during times that are supposed to be "reality". And while I don't believe everything's scripted, the MAJORITY of it is.

I love to watch the reaction videos because there's only so much you can script and you can't script every word and reaction. The main thing that I notice is that even though they do perform well, they are still highly critical of themselves. This is where Jimin stands out to me because often times when every one is kinda chill and in the moment. Jimin, even though he's present, he smiles and talks but he's distant. I think that's more of a real aspect of his personality, he's most likely a shy person.(but im concern, that he's the one they blind fold). i recognize that as a shy person also.
Their reactions vids do show genuine reactions but at the same time they're still controlled. There's a reason why those and their V Lives are monitored and someone's always present during them. You can often find them looking behind the camera at people as if they're being told something. Maybe they're even being warned, you never know.

I never knew Jimin before the BST era but from what I've seen, he's definitely toned down and is quieter (shy if you want to call it that). I'm sure he's matured which plays a part but I feel like he's not as happy as he used to be. Taehyung too seems very up and down. But we don't know what goes on behind the scenes since we only know what they want us to know. Something in their eyes doesn't seem right.

Last edited:
Their reactions vids do show genuine reactions but at the same time they're still controlled. There's a reason why those and their V Lives are monitored and someone's always present during them. You can often find them looking behind the camera at people as if they're being told something. Maybe they're even being warned, you never know.

I never knew Jimin before the BST era but from what I've seen, he's definitely toned down and is quieter (shy if you want to call it that). I'm sure he's matured which plays a part but I feel like he's not as happy as he used to be. Taehyung too seems very up and down. But we don't know what goes on behind the scenes since we only know what they want us to know. Something in their eyes doesn't seem right.
You're right. Especially when their managers are there with them.