Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Yeonjun from TXT wearing the pizzagate p*deophilia boy lover swirl on his necklace. I'm starting to think part of the reason why they show these symbols is to show that these artists abuse children themselves.

I'm also starting to wonder if these kpop companies may be running child trafficking rings.

With SM/ Sooman's shady business practices, YG being connected to prostitution and drug scandals, and Seungri's whole Burning Sun prostitution ring scandal I wouldn't be surprised if these kpop companies also run child trafficking rings behind the scenes.
View attachment 87661

Yep and it makes you think about the resurgence of idols interacting with kids on youtube channels

loginine

Veteran
Yep and it makes you think about the resurgence of idols interacting with kids on youtube channels
Yeah. I keep seeing them do videos of them interacting with kids. Like, shouldn’t they interact with fans instead, why children. I don’t know if they are grooming them for something or if they want to blur the lines between id0l singer and child. It’s not for anything good.

minnie82

Superstar

Beautiful

Star
Did you guys watch ep 1 idol ... I'm telling you show is all about choking kink, at end week really chokes her
I really love how silent blinks are bcz that disgusting it is
U should see continuation of this the male dancers was really all over her
I really don't understand why this women like being so touchy
Really how much company paid you to say this
Guys really lily did gracefully then her and she for like 5min only that also in sauna she kept weird expression

gettingedu

Established