Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Jes

Established
The illuminati are tightly does know how to hide things, and media are completely under their control, so I don't think its possible for anything they don't want to be out in the public, how do you think MK Ultra has been operating for decades, still no one has came out talking about it?
plus if one american celebrity said he liked BTS, it might be, but groups out there suddenly all together is saying they like BTS and don't forget UN, the biggest New world order organization is also promoting them...what does that said? there is clearly agenda there to promote them, Siwon already knows this before even they came in, he said it in 2012 about group that will eliminate cultural barriers, so paving a way for New World Order one religion, one culture, one way of thinking etc...
Indeed we actually need to do something about media and the entertaiment industry.
My uncle said to me when CNY that those who are in the control of this world are those who are smart or having control in economy. Much or less he said to me like that and I'm not going to against him because some powerful families including Rothschild are known as bankers.

We are known as many humans yet our society right now is actually only being ruled by several people that you know can do anything crazy. We should destroy their plans but we know our problem is. Many were still do not want to wake up or blind.

Wake to the up people!

Oh i have some questions!
Do The Sims has anything to do with the agenda?
And is it not wrong to play the sims?

Ps: I want The Sims 3 open world and creating a sim in The Sims 4 (also the graphic) hv a combination. Maybe in The Sims 5 who knows lol. Who loves The Sims hi5

I}}
I'm pretty sure in America they will try to create some kind of american version of idols: boys that will be openly trained and will be completely under a company orders about pretty much everything.
this system could never be succesful in America or the west in general
Celebrities with personality are the most atractive thing, someone who is unique and free to talk about their opnions
besides people love gossip, dating scandals, they love to expose the private life of celebrities

these idols are not allowed to date, their interviews are scripted and their answers to personal questions are usually generic
Thats why when you see BTS interviews in America they always ask them personal questions and armys get mad
Most of the time BTS members look awkward with the questions and have trouble even answering the most basic thing about romance or "who is your crush?"

I don't think these type of celebrities would be atractive to the general public in America tbh, BTS have a big fandom but those are kpop fans and know how kpop works
Having an american group with that same system could never work, people will make fun of them and call them robots with no personality

Jes

Established
Looking girly is nothing new in Kpop, it is the norm
as for JongHyun, I already posted here before that his death planned since Ring Ding Dong, his wing were different color, he himself has said there will be death in Shinee as joke in 2014, how more evidence people want to know his death was MURDER, not Suicide? like come on, wake up people
These predictive programming!

The illuminati are tightly hiding things, and media are completely under their control, so I don't think its possible for anything they don't want to be out in the public, how do you think MK Ultra has been operating for decades, still no one has came out talking about it?
plus if one american celebrity said he liked BTS, it might be, but groups out there suddenly all together is saying they like BTS and don't forget UN, the biggest New world order organization is also promoting them...what does that said? there is clearly agenda there to promote them, Siwon already knows this before even they came in, he said it in 2012 about group that will eliminate cultural barriers, so paving a way for New World Order one religion, one culture, one way of thinking etc...
it's obvious talking about the group bring them attention but when you have satanic accounts like MTV posting about them then you know something is up
And all these celebrities wouldn't be promoting them if they were not part of the same agenda

I'm convinced when you reach a certain level of fame then you have to be part of the occult
Even people who are not celebrities, when they reach a certain level of money are aproached and need to enter the cult if they don't want to lose everything
They decide the people who are on top, and of course they promote eachother

I was just scrolling around and I found that EXO has exceeded BTS in everything in voting, I found it wierd, considering that BTS supposed to be by far the most popular group?
https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/28/2017-mama-voting-now-current-rankings/

I don't really knows much about voting, its first time I saw it, but I don't know, if these voting is genuine, could that mean that BTS aren't popular as people think? I am suspecting if there is agenda to promote them and make them appear that they are more popular than the reality...what do you guys think about this?

Indeed we actually need to do something about media and the entertaiment industry.
My uncle said to me when CNY that those who are in the control of this world are those who are smart or having control in economy. Much or less he said to me like that and I'm not going to against him because some powerful families including Rothschild are known as bankers.

We are known as many humans yet our society right now is actually only being ruled by several people that you know can do anything crazy. We should destroy their plans but we know our problem is. Many were still do not want to wake up or blind.

Wake to the up people!
the truth is people are just sitting doing nothing, we are not organized, we haven't done anything about them, its very upsetting for me, I wished if there is some organization or something that counter them, I really would have joined, the problem is the vast majority are blind, it takes my father to understand this thing one year of me constantly telling him these things, even after all of this time trying to explain to him, he understand now but he doesn't believe ww3 will happen, even family member can be hard to wake them up let alone random people

jewels

Established
s
I was just scrolling around and I found that EXO has exceeded BTS in everything in voting, I found it wierd, considering that BTS supposed to be by far the most popular group?

I don't really knows much about voting, its first time I saw it, but I don't know, if these voting is genuine, could that mean that BTS aren't popular as people think? I am suspecting if there is agenda to promote them and make them appear that they are more popular than the reality...what do you guys think about this?
those votings were rigged. MNET deleted votes for BTS so that EXO could be in the lead. It’s not an accurate reflection of BTS’s popularity.

It caused a HUGE argument among the fandom because MNET claimed the votes were invalid, and then changed their statement and said that they weren’t. The votes were deleted because MAMA is rigged, the winners are already chosen despite who is more qualified to win.

tyrab

Established

yeah i was because more then 3 million votes got deleted from bts and this happened to lots of other groups like t ara who was leading and then there votes got deleted and then exo was in the lead we even trended a hashtag cause of it.

tyrab

Established
well over in the U.K the bcc dedicated a whole documentary to bts they also had a special on MTV they only played bts music videos for a whole hour on the t.v.

Dont forget how many talk shows they were invited too they were called the biggest boyband in the world in on all the shows.

Lotte

Established
Oh i have some questions!
Do The Sims has anything to do with the agenda?
And is it not wrong to play the sims?

Ps: I want The Sims 3 open world and creating a sim in The Sims 4 (also the graphic) hv a combination. Maybe in The Sims 5 who knows lol. Who loves The Sims hi5
I play TS3 because I like building houses and such. But it's a strange game overall :D

There were also some illuminati references in the WA expansion pack and Aleister Crowley references in Supernatural, but I don't think much of it. Sims is a parody of real life, so it could just be the game developers trolling us, who knows.

But BTS are attractive to the western public exactly for that reason.
BTS are korean men, raised in korea who follow korean culture. The idol system can be consider normal in korea but its not normal in america
BTS can have interviews in america but they are always going to ask them about hooking up with fans, about their crush or about something related to their privates lives because this is how the american system works

You suggested america will have groups following the idol image and I honestly think that will never happen. BTS have fans but these fans know they are a kpop group and they come from a totally different culture so they dont think it's weird they don't date or they are so "pure" but the general public will have a different opinion about that if an american group does the same

BTS is used by the ellite and this is obvious when you see their videos or read their lyrics. the symbols where posted here many times
You have a popular group with an extremely obsessive fandom of course you are going to promote them and use them to spread your message. thats exactly what they are doing and it seems to be working considering all the creepy dreams the fans are having lately

jewels

Established
BTS are korean men, raised in korea who follow korean culture. The idol system can be consider normal in korea but its not normal in america
BTS can have interviews in america but they are always going to ask them about hooking up with fans, about their crush or about something related to their privates lives because this is how the american system works

You suggested america will have groups following the idol image and I honestly think that will never happen. BTS have fans but these fans know they are a kpop group and they come from a totally different culture so they dont think it's weird they don't date or they are so "pure" but the general public will have a different opinion about that if an american group does the same

BTS is used by the ellite and this is obvious when you see their videos or read their lyrics. the symbols where posted here many times
You have a popular group with an extremely obsessive fandom of course you are going to promote them and use them to spread your message. thats exactly what they are doing and it seems to be working considering all the creepy dreams the fans are having lately
Explain this “idol image” ?

Last edited:
Guys! I just watched American Satan yesterday, starring Andy Black. The movie was R Rated. So it was uncomfortable to watch and for me the movie was quite 'scary' in terms of the darkness of life. I watched it bcs the movie title itself attract me as i wanna know how was this satanic thingy. But i ended up being regret as it has lots of matured content (lgbt included which make me wanna puke and felt ewwww). Btw the movie tell us the real life of being a celebrity which is pretty sad with all the killing involved (human sacrifices), drugs, sex addiction, etc. I remember a line from the movie, "less war, more sex". (there's also a scene where they mocked religion if im not mistaken lol)
Ive screenshot some quotes from the movie itself which i strongly disagree! (sorry for my bad English :))

View attachment 4123 View attachment 4123 View attachment 4125 View attachment 4126 View attachment 4127 View attachment 4128 View attachment 4129

I relate the human sacrifices with BTS's fame. Make sense in every way! Tbh guys when i finished watching American Satan, i found myself following Andy Black on ig and scrolling over his timeline to see his face (bcs he's kinda cute) and this morning i started to search his band (bvb) on yt. I was watching their mv (listening to rock music is totally not me) and it's 'fascinating' that bcs of the movie, i started listening to heavy metal song. But chill everyone bcs it lasts for a few hours Pray for me cos i still hv the urge listening to the music againnnn :(( and it's 1:58 am (im a Malaysian) i wanna sleep after thisss thanks guys love yaaaa. MGBY❤
This is seriously interesting, how are we just instantly drawn to that type of stuff?

I am also feel kinda same, I was having many dreams I wanted to do, now after I know about how close is New World Order and the WW3, I just don't know what to do, I know that doing my dreams is just impossible, I think about surviving the war, I told my family and no body believed me, its tough situation but we are all have to deal with it :(
Whenever I watched conspiracy videos I would end up feeling just like you described, hopeless...almost like there was no point to try and do anything if I knew I couldn't go against their plans of NWO. When I read up on the WW3 conspiracies I panicked and felt horrible, falling into the "victim" state of mind. I told my father about my concerns about the nuclear war and he said: "I was born in the 60's. Ever since then I've heard countless of times, all throuhought my life that a nuclear war was going to happen, that the world was going to end. Here I am, 53 years later and still nothing". After this I began looking into things differently, and hopefully this post helps everyone that feels the same way.
What I've come to realize is that we have been indoctrinated from childhood, through media, education, culture, etc., that we are victims. Victims of contamination and, of course, climate change, victims of sudden "flu" epidemics that take over countries; victims of racism, homophobia, sexism; victims of the government, ISIS, terrorists, aliens, the illuminati; victims since the colonization of our country, victims of the educational system, the economy, bullying...and the list goes on.
You would think that would suffice the pity party we have for ourselves, right? Well, not exactly. Not only are we made to believe we are victims but also made to feel guilty and blame ourselves for all that is "wrong" with society, culture, religion, politics, the earth. We are blamed for climate change...man, we just can never win!
Now, what this does is make us feel imponent, like we can't do anything, like we don't have the power to change our circumstances, our lives. It takes away our confidence and instead turns us into insecure people that decide to conform to standards. People that never dare to make a difference, to do something, and instead choose to stay in their comfort zone. When we start to feel good about ourselves we feel guilty, we feel scared of the typical "hollywood movie curse" that whenever things are going great it wont last because BAM, next scene someone dies or gets fired, we fear is going to happen to us so instead we believe in practicality, in what is "safe". Not too happy, not too sad. This just creates big amounts of anxiety, making us feel unfullfilled, unhappy, like we are living our lives wrong...but how can we live our lives right when "they" won't let us, when "they" have more power...when no matter what we do "they" will always win?
It is a proven fact by marketing studies that people consume the most when they are stressed. We are stressed by all these things! Life happens to us and there is nothing we can do!
That, my friend, is what "they" want us to believe. In marketing, the first things you learn is that people are so damn precitible that the same things can work for years, decades, even centuries. I didn't believe this at first, until one day I was reading a book from the 1700's and, not only did they talk like we do today (almost), but in one part of the book a character described how their days usually went, what they did during the day until nightime, and I was shocked to see that my days go the exact same way today! And this was set in a different country than mine too!
This means that the fears we have of war for example, are just techniques that have worked perfectly in the past before, and thus they keep using them.

So lets recapitulate a bit. We grow up to feel like victims, and also guilty when we try to escape from that state of mind. Because of this we feel anxious, stressed. We live lives that are easy, in our comfort zones, basically set for us. We consume and consume in things we don't need (consuming is not only buying stuff but also "consuming" or spending our time in useless things, like watching a show on netflix for the 50th time. I am guilty of that!) and because of this we spend our lives thinking we don't have the time to do what excites us, our dreams our hopes, because we never give it to ourselves, therefore we feel we don't have what it takes (talent, money, knowledge) because we don't educate ourselves, we don't consume what is right for us, and so we get older and older in jobs we don't like, in lives we don't like, in relationships that will go nowhere...because we never believed we could get what we deserved.We end up raising people the same way we were, growing old and bitter, unhappy, full of regrets.
I would strongly suggest you guys read this article that explains what I just said better:
http://theinternationalcoalition.blogspot.mx/2011/07/noam-chomsky-top-10-media-manipulation_08.html
It talks about the manipulation technique of the masses. We are all being manipulated! Even us, in this forum.
So...what now? How can we break free from this?
In my book, "How to break Free" I explain and give out a method...nah, I'm just kidding!

Well, first of all, understand all of this. Read the article I linked and also do your research. I used to think that watching conspiracy videos meant I had escaped the matrix...but recently I understood I couldn't be more wrong. I fell into the same trap of distraction.
Of course they make things obvious for us to see, so that when we take the time to focus on that and nothings else.
Now, I'm not saying that threads like this or being informed on what goes behind the scenes is wrong, because is not. But what is wrong is falling into that feeling of despair, of hopelessnes. This videos, this conspiracies, all have a very dark tone, very dark negative energy that gets to us and affect us.
Let me tell you something. The world is more than we let ourselves see. "They" do exist, and they do control things and manipulate us, but because of that they manipulate what we see and hear so that we feel and think things are bad. If you watch the news is only bad stuff they show us, not the good stuff. They want us to keep feeling stressed, sad, anxious, when in truth that is just one side of reality. There is this other whole positive side of it too. Why else do you think they are making their occultism more obvious? because they are desperate themselves too. They know we are onto them, that we won't fall so easily into their lies anymore.
Just like there is bad there is good, and I believe good always wins. Life doesn't happen to us, it happens for us.
Self love is what will set us free. When we learn to love ourselves, to let go of our old beliefs through self love practices and techniques, we become empowered...therefore unstopable! We then decide to believe good things about ourselves, positive things, and when you believe something you soon become just that. We become what we have always wanted to be, what we say after the "I am".
That is what they are afraid of. Of us finding ourselves, twho we are, and believing in ourselves.
You can do this process in many different ways. There are plenty of books and videos on this topics! One writer I would suggest is Wayne Dyer, he has some great books on this. Another great writer that shows a method that I use and has worked great for me is Joseph Murphy, with his book "The Power of your Subconscious Mind", with the method of positive affirmations and repetition.
Anyways, that is my long answer to you, I really hope this helps you. Let me tell you, don't let them prevent you from dreaming, from going far, from becoming what you have always wanted to be. The world we live in is beautiful experience it!!

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum but i readed almost all pages of this thread and I think you guys are amazing!! I have some knowledge and I wanted to share it with you because this is the only place on internet that I could do that. First I wanted to tell you that I know people who are actually working behind the scenes in music industry and I myself work there too. It is true but these kpop idols and many more artists are strongly involved in occult practices. Some of them believe in what they are summoning some of them not. But everything involves around money. People are very desperate and are willing to do everything for money even if that requires blood sacrifices. I wanted to tell you that what they do is not only praying to Satan, showing subliminal signs,messages etc... No. They are making pacts with other demons and everyday they have to praise them on the altars that they have in their homes,dorms,hotels... When they can't do it they have "sigils" with the name of the demon always close to them. In form of mirror, jewerly, even written somewhere on the clothes. Until they are continuing to doing it they are "safe". They have very detailed pact and have to pay the price that they agreeded to pay. This happens in the beggining of the making of the pact. The demon will always tell you what he exactly want from you but he won't give you a date. Celebrities are contacting demons by doing sexual magic, going into special state of mind or just praising them on altars and having dreams with messages from them. Now if you still reading this I wanted to tell you something very important. I don't expect you to believe me but I need to tell you this. In death of Jonghyun there were involved 3 MEN. I can't tell you who they are but it's 3 of them. Jonghyun knew that is coming but was not sure of the date. He felt that is coming but he had hope that this is "too soon" and was not sure until the end that will happen. I'm telling you this because you deserve the truth. Also in my next post I will reveal to you who just became a new handler in SM Entertainment.
Hello there! :) I'm so glad you can confirm that those things truly happen. Can't wait for further information in your next post.
hello everybody , i'm new here. Sorry for my bad english, i'm not a native english speaker

Have you guys seen the second performance of shinee on February 17 ? look at the hands of the four members of the group, all of them are making a sign with they hands know as 666 ou circle eye, which represent eye of lucifer.

Hello! Woow, those 6s were too much and pointed towards the sky...I'm so thankful that Jesus Christ got me out of this kpop(not only) idolatry. I'm actually becoming more and more repulsed by everyone in this business. They'd literally do anything for money and fame. And to know they represent them to us as some innocent and pure people is outrageous.

jewels

Established

Okay, can you explain more on the circumstances of Jonghyun’s death?

Jes

Established
the truth is people are just sitting doing nothing, we are not organized, we haven't done anything about them, its very upsetting for me, I wished if there is some organization or something that counter them, I really would have joined, the problem is the vast majority are blind, it takes my father to understand this thing one year of me constantly telling him these things, even after all of this time trying to explain to him, he understand now but he doesn't believe ww3 will happen, even family member can be hard to wake them up let alone random people
And maybe we be like throwing a chair in front of them right now. -_-"!
By the way, do you know an organization called Anonymous? Guys, this question is for you too. What do you think about Anonymous? '-'
And about a channel from YouTube, do you ever seen The Rabbit Hole?
The Rabbit Hole channel in YouTube were pretty interesting to me right after I found it. This person is hiding behind a rabbit mask and deep voice and talked about things such as CERN, MK Ultra, programming and et cetera. Well, you can find it on YT and see by yourself. Thanks to that channel, I've seen and now know a "restricted" video from Kanye West which is controversial to him.

If these things should be really happenned then later they will be push to wake up immediately.