Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

minnie82

Superstar
And that's when the demise of Kpop will come. Kpop is already oversaturated. Too many groups.

From rags to riches, it's always a successful story to sell to the public.
I repeat that their rise to fame is sus,they give me Brave Girls vibe ,at least them have 2 or 3 songs before Rollin,the song that made them succesfull ..

minnie82

Superstar
these idols are all so fake

then they go back to korea and do aegyo and talk with baby voices

everyything about them is fake and they change their image (and personality) when they go to the US
Yes right but think that they know that in Korea they would Mad at them ,if they acting like that .

Volkihari

Established
Yes right but think that they know that in Korea they would Mad at them ,if they acting like that .
I wonder what's the true korean gp sentiment about them. I've seen them being called pride of korea by fans for speaking/singing in korean in coachella and there was praise about that big korean flag being flown while they performed i assume by a fan but what about actual gp? I would feel ashamed if someone was representing my nation with low class like that

I think hyúnjin was giving me a hint that he was gonna poison me because after I saw this on Twitter I woke up around 1:00 am and had a terrible coughing and it felt like COVID. He really doesn't want me to see content about him it seems he really hates me and wants me to die.
sis or bro I think you should just log off or stop obsessing over that dramatic chin haver

Miu's Yukhoe

Rookie
these idols are all so fake

then they go back to korea and do aegyo and talk with baby voices

everyything about them is fake and they change their image (and personality) when they go to the US
I don't think they change their personality. I think they act out how they truly feel in the US where they have more freedom and it's accepted. A lot of these "idols" wanted to become famous out of vanity, not because they actually enjoy singing and dancing. In the modern world, especially in places like China, Japan and South Korea there is no reason to sign up with a company when you can buy the equipment needed to make music from a simple 9 to 5 job. When it comes to dancing, there is Youtube. Anyone can post a single dance cover on there and make more money from monetization than most idols see in their whole career. I can remember Sera of Nine Muses talking about how she makes more money doing Kpop Reaction videos on Youtube than she ever made working in Nine Muses for years, and she's not even that big of a channel compared to some dance cover groups on there!! This is why I'm fully convinced a lot of the idols join the industry out of vanity, while 99% of them fail to reach their vain goals of being HUGE like BTS. It's so sad.1682704117959.png

Miu's Yukhoe

Rookie
Oh yes, this really confuses me. Like in today's day and age, when there are multiple platforms to get famous, why they still like to associate with their companies who apparently make them overwork and exploit these idols. Specially after building an audience, they can be their own bosses by resigning from their contracts. No?
EXACTLY! It doesn't make a lot of sense to me either. Even Sera was suicidal at one point and was kicked out of Nine Muses for calling out the company for sexualizing them. Now that she does her own thing on Youtube, she's doing fine and is no longer as depressed as she once was. She's also comfortable in modest clothing. She still says Nine Muses was good experience for her to learn what she likes and doesn't like about being a public figure and that it helped her develop a fandom. This is the kind of path I think all idols should take if they are truly in it for the music and not vanity.
https://www.nme.com/en_asia/news/music/9muses-ryu-sera-says-she-was-kicked-out-for-calling-out-the-excessive-use-of-sex-appeal-3080331

Miu's Yukhoe

Rookie
EXACTLY! It doesn't make a lot of sense to me either. Even Sera was suicidal at one point and was kicked out of Nine Muses for calling out the company for sexualizing them. Now that she does her own thing on Youtube, she's doing fine and is no longer as depressed as she once was. She's also comfortable in modest clothing. She still says Nine Muses was good experience for her to learn what she likes and doesn't like about being a public figure and that it helped her develop a fandom. This is the kind of path I think all idols should take if they are truly in it for the music and not vanity.
https://www.nme.com/en_asia/news/music/9muses-ryu-sera-says-she-was-kicked-out-for-calling-out-the-excessive-use-of-sex-appeal-3080331
Probably the reason could be, they join idol industry young and didn't knew better. The ones who have integrity chose to leave. Those who are not very successful to begin with, may doubt that they might won't be very successful solo so they look at their respective companies to support them. Or maybe the contracts are binding.

Another example is Stellar. They were always grateful to their fans for supporting them, no matter how provocative and sexual they became. They blamed their company for forcing them to do those kinds of concepts.
https://www.soompi.com/article/1430589wpp/stellars-agency-responds-to-gayoungs-comments-on-miss-back-about-their-concept-and-management-shows-pd-replies
The most important thing, its their greedy parents as mentioned in article

He went on to say, “The sexy concept also was not something that they did from the beginning, and while it might have been more provocative than other groups, it was one of the trends at the time and we didn’t try a 19+ concept from the start.” He claimed, “Since the outfits were a sensitive issue, we asked for consent from the members’ parents.” He said, “Some of the members’ parents also said, ‘Let’s go with a sexier concept.'”

Miu's Yukhoe

Rookie
The most important thing, its their greedy parents as mentioned in article
That's also true. Some parents make their kids become idols because they want their kids to get rich and take care of them. Soeun of Weeekly mentioned during pre-debut that she never wanted to be an idol, but her dad wanted her to be one and sent her to a summer singing camp, so she had "no choice".....what? Was her dad gonna kick her out of the house or disown her? That's always bothered me. Also, the fact that she is now being forced to wear revealing clothing recently and looks EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE while trying to cover herself bothers me so much. Poor girl.....
Fp3T6A0aEAEFARd-orig.jpg

minnie82

Superstar

Volkihari

Established
I don't think they change their personality. I think they act out how they truly feel in the US where they have more freedom and it's accepted. A lot of these "idols" wanted to become famous out of vanity, not because they actually enjoy singing and dancing. In the modern world, especially in places like China, Japan and South Korea there is no reason to sign up with a company when you can buy the equipment needed to make music from a simple 9 to 5 job. When it comes to dancing, there is Youtube. Anyone can post a single dance cover on there and make more money from monetization than most idols see in their whole career. I can remember Sera of Nine Muses talking about how she makes more money doing Kpop Reaction videos on Youtube than she ever made working in Nine Muses for years, and she's not even that big of a channel compared to some dance cover groups on there!! This is why I'm fully convinced a lot of the idols join the industry out of vanity, while 99% of them fail to reach their vain goals of being HUGE like BTS. It's so sad.View attachment 86358
Also aren't most of these idols now just kids from wealthy backgrounds? so there is no risk for them if they fail

arhur12

Star
Guys I think Sh1nee might disband soon. 5M gave them a shitty venue for their 15th anniversary fan meet with low capacity (2k), terrible view and no beyond live option. Further, when Korean Shovels are having difficulty buying tickets because the site that sells tickets is not registered as a tax payer. Shavols are busy making hashtag and starting a campaign demanding better promo from SM. Meanwhile, 0new was on vacation in China and K3y is in Mongolia for another schedule and Sh1nee members haven't interacted even once publicly since April. The members are showing non-serious attitude and probably they don't want to do group activities anymore

Guys I think Sh1nee might disband soon. 5M gave them a shitty venue for their 15th anniversary fan meet with low capacity (2k), terrible view and no beyond live option. Further, when Korean Shovels are having difficulty buying tickets because the site that sells tickets is not registered as a tax payer. Shavols are busy making hashtag and starting a campaign demanding better promo from SM. Meanwhile, 0new was on vacation in China and K3y is in Mongolia for another schedule and Sh1nee members haven't interacted even once publicly since April. The members are showing non-serious attitude and probably they don't want to do group activities anymore
I think you're right. Who has time left on their contract?

Before btach and other disgusting people on this thread continuing with their conspiracy theories,i want to leave some infos.Facts,not imagination

Employees at the company said that Moonbin SuA's sister cried many times to the point of fainting, and all 5 members of ASTRO blamed themselves for not taking good care of Moonbin. They also said that when they needed Moonbin. Moonbin is always by his side, but when Moonbin has a problem, they can't be near or take care of Moonbin, all members, they are all affected emotionally

Stop with your crazy theories,and rest him in peace,he doesn't need your craziness like you did with Jonghyun!
Everyone must take heed before this place turns into another deepstate asset like Reddit where everyone hates "c0n$P1r@cie$" and seemingly every user is the same exact triggered leftoid.

Questioning known liars like mainstream media sources is not "disrespectful" nor is it crazy. Believing the official reports is crazy, if not retarded. Look how many famous people died from vaccine injuries and we were told it was COVID and they even killed the guy who invented the PCR test because he revealed it was rubbish.

This forum was intended to be a place away from weirdos like you who call everyone a "conspiracy theorist."

VC shows up in google search results which means potential for stuff like the true meaning of hidden messages risks being exposed (and thus everything else).

You are officially assumed to be a controlled consensus account from this point on if you keep up with this behavior. We can question whatever the fuck we want; simply GET LOST. I don't have to know EXACTLY what happened to Moonbin, I just have to work with what I have and the timing of his suicide is very suspicious. The mods should consider banning you for calling us conspiracy theorists, because too many accounts doing that will turn this place into Reddit, and that method of consent doesn't belong here on VCF.

Last edited: