Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
Actually he wouldn't drop out if his streams were strong but he had the lowest streams of all songs in top 20 I think......I think ratmys and BT$ should stop trying to get western validation at this point.
The fact that he got the lowest streams further fuels the suspicion that the #1 spot must've been "bought..." by the "big boss"...Yes, industry insiders reveal that BB can be "bought" if the price is right...

Volkihari

Established
IU's concert at Jamsil Stadium was named "Golden Hour" as well.
I Googled Golden Hour and found this:

"In photography, the golden hour is the period of daytime shortly after sunrise or before sunset, during which daylight is redder and softer than when the sun is higher in the sky"

Now, Guys I do not know if Christianity says something about this but I am Muslim and we are told specifically not to pray before sun sets completely and I am not 100% sure about this but I think we can't pray before sunrises completely in the morning as well because this is the time when apparently Sun worshippers do their "prayers". So, I think these musicians are doing sun worship here. Mark in particular he is Leo and Leo is said to be ruled by the Sun in astrology so I think he is going to do some sun ritual.
Yes we have prayers set at fixed times however we don't stop our prayers because pagans do theirs. Since only we have the true God, we do not fear their prayers nor some vague association with them. We pray a complex set of readings based on the traditional Jewish separation of the hours of the day. Usually it's 7 canonical hours, the number 7 is very important biblically and in tradition.

Psalms 118:164, "Seven times a day I have given praise to thee, for the judgments of thy justice"
  1. Matins (nighttime, like 2:00 I believe)
  2. Lauds (dawn)
  3. Prime (first hour of daylight)
  4. Terce (third hour)
  5. Sext (noon)
  6. Vespers (sunset/evening)
  7. Compline (end of the day)
This is what the priests and religious (monks, nuns etc.) pray everyday and also what some laity pray. It's a beautiful and rich spirituality and tradition and it's a shame most Christians and non Christians don't know about it. Here is some interesting articles if you or anyone is interested to have a look:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixed_prayer_times#Christianity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canonical_hours#
https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/11219a.htm

Regardless though, I agree I don't trust him and doubt that Mark is an actual Christian. That's just the unfortunate thing, it's extremely rare and difficult for anyone in the entertainment industry to believe in and practice their faith. We can never trust them to know the full truth or portray it accurately or properly. It's not only kpop it's in the west too and there is parasocial relationships with western celebs so we musn't idolize anyone of them. We have to accept this and pray for their souls.

Volkihari

Established
Hello guys I barely talk in this thread anymore so this might be a little random. But has anyone heard about bambam ( from got7 ) saying his ideal type is a 16 year old names haerin from new jeans?? He then tried to say ( but she's too young) why do YOU as a grown man see a 16 year old as an ideal type that's just weird all around. Speaking of New jeans the company making a group filled with straight Minors is so weird to me even if some or 18 19 or 20 that's still pretty young.
Apparently the members of Sistar said for female rookies and idols to beware of those senior male idols, it seems they warned of groomers and creeps within the industry so I'm not surprised

Beautiful

Star
Guys do you know what elevator symbolises for? I really want to know. is drugs or showing that they are open for prostituition.
If anyone knows plz say

Beautiful

Star

arhur12

Star

e-Enoch

Superstar