Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

soo6ville

Rookie
did he really said that ? he's from 97 , so it's kinda weird , a man in his 20's liking a 16 year old ..
Yes he has and his fans are trying to push it as " oh but he said he's just a fan" but if you are just a fan... Why are you saying " oh but she's to young" like that makes no sense.
go to 10:11 & 12:33

the fan sitting here making the video and then defending him is so weird and crazy.

Attachments

drknessbexposed

Established
Yes o_O .. definitely a ritual..
i remembered in a video where this yellow color is explained and searched and found this.

In a simple believer's video, she does a breakdown of enceetee¹²⁷'s lèmònàdè mv, where she speaks about this yellow color explosion as yellow programming which is a ritual..

View attachment 85801
And also in M@rk's teaser pictures of his album, "Gòlden Hòuŕ" , u can seen ppl wearing huge masks .. mi8 be demons jst like their hèllò fùtùre mv..
If you need confirmation that golden hour was a ritual and it revolves around sun worship, here's some proof. In the music video go to timestamp 2:38 with the playback speed at 0.25x, the alchemy symbol for the sun pops up. He also had on a green lion necklace in the teaser photos, I found this from Wikipedia. Keep in mind he's a Leo..

A magazine cover popped up that said Easter in the MV(1:01 with playback speed at 0.25). One of the symbols for the goddess ishtar are eggs. Easter is pagan in origin and will always fall on a Sunday and as a matter of fact it'll be this SUNDAY . In ancient times Sun-day was a day for worshipping the Sun/Sol.

Attachments

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Yes he has and his fans are trying to push it as " oh but he said he's just a fan" but if you are just a fan... Why are you saying " oh but she's to young" like that makes no sense.

the fan sitting here making the video and then defending him is so weird and crazy.
the fan defending him , she's so brainwashed

achsahcaleb_

Rookie
If you need confirmation that golden hour was a ritual and it revolves around sun worship, here's some proof. In the music video go to timestamp 2:38 with the playback speed at 0.25x, the alchemy symbol for the sun pops up. He also had on a green lion necklace in the teaser photos, I found this from Wikipedia. Keep in mind he's a Leo..

A magazine cover popped up that said Easter in the MV(1:01 with playback speed at 0.25). One of the symbols for the goddess ishtar are eggs. Easter is pagan in origin and will always fall on a Sunday and as a matter of fact it'll be this SUNDAY . In ancient times Sun-day was a day for worshipping the Sun/Sol.
and it was released on Good Friday, 2 days before Easter... o_O
Know them by their fruits...

Screenshot_20230408_084729_YouTube.jpg
Is this a good Friday reference??

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
did anyone heard about Exo Sehun knocking up his gf news ? it must be a distraction for something else
Are you talking about that rumour where one girl is pretending his gf for years and now she telling she pregnant . But he came up with a big letter to clarify and heard he is suing her. If it's not true you can ignore it? Why to clarify?
Many rumour are coming that chenyel cheated his gf with 10 women and sehun want his gf to abort

Beautiful

Star

Interviewer is man or women?
Whatever yuck how did he even said that. This nj group is only whole sus to me . First off all minors debuted and with bang they took whole country and being said that their music is fresh. What fresh a minor singing sensual song like cookie is good to that country? Oldmen attending their fan sign and without their parents beside they are going for foreign countries for fashion shows. Their concept gives me lolita vibes.
That bambam is always weirdo. His ribbon album has so many symbols. He represents him as snake and said he will go to mars. I wonder how many same like mind people are there in that industry

minnie82

Superstar
Are you talking about that rumour where one girl is pretending his gf for years and now she telling she pregnant . But he came up with a big letter to clarify and heard he is suing her. If it's not true you can ignore it? Why to clarify?
Many rumour are coming that chenyel cheated his gf with 10 women and sehun want his gf to abort
i only read the title , didn't know the full news ..

arhur12

Star
T@emin posted videos of him covering Jj0ng's end of the day while playing piano near midnight time in Korea.

Now, I know a lot of people think this is fanservice and it could be but in my opinion this is better tribute for jj0ng than whatever K3y and M1nho do every year by just making posts on Instagram.

At least T@emin is putting more effort here by singing and playing his song on piano. I really hope this is genuine on his part.

lilyofthevalleys

Established
What I find more Sus is why $M decided to debut Ex0 on Jj0ng's birthday.
That ties in back to my aries energy theory. So many $m artists who were born in aries season are either dead, had big scandals or have left their groups.

We know how big exø was during their peak so debuting them during aries season which is the true beginning of the new year and the first aka leader of the zodiac sets a precedent

It makes me wonder if jjonğ was sacrificed for the success of ex⁰ instead of btees now that I think about it.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
T@emin posted videos of him covering Jj0ng's end of the day while playing piano near midnight time in Korea.

Now, I know a lot of people think this is fanservice and it could be but in my opinion this is better tribute for jj0ng than whatever K3y and M1nho do every year by just making posts on Instagram.

At least T@emin is putting more effort here by singing and playing his song on piano. I really hope this is genuine on his part.
i really hope too

lilyofthevalleys

Established
apart the stiff dancing , she wears a red dress there, blood sacrifice is coming ?

Lol this is more evidence that what fans say is a cOnsPirAcy is actually absolute truth. Not trying to be mean or rude but facts are facts. There is absolutely no way this girl dancing terrible, with not a good voice and okay looks is so successful without a dark force behind her and sacrifices made.

She is a dime a dozen. There are millions in this world who can dance better sing better and have a prettier face who will never have the shot because they wouldn't sell their soul.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Lol this is more evidence that what fans say is a cOnsPirAcy is actually absolute truth. Not trying to be mean or rude but facts are facts. There is absolutely no way this girl dancing terrible, with not a good voice and okay looks is so successful without a dark force behind her and sacrifices made.

She is a dime a dozen. There are millions in this world who can dance better sing better and have a prettier face who will never have the shot because they wouldn't sell their soul.
you're totally right