Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
I am thinking that dog is human by how she drew the legs. So a human was forced to wear dog costume. This reminds of submissive concept and that mv where Liza has dog in one scene
It's very disturbing....I pray for Sohee and Lisa's wellbeing...and for the rest of these artists...

2thest4rs

Established
I remember this one I heard about.
View attachment 85819
I always had this thought... What if sponsers make them fuck in front of them to give them $$ for a high quality comebacks... And from that they actually fall in love with each other... God I hope not but I've lost so much hope for this world that I'll believe anything happens

Beautiful

Star

minnie82

Superstar
I always had this thought... What if sponsers make them fuck in front of them to give them $$ for a high quality comebacks... And from that they actually fall in love with each other... God I hope not but I've lost so much hope for this world that I'll believe anything happens
i thought the same, some members probably have sex with each others not just them but all the groups in general even the girl groups

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar

e-Enoch

Superstar

OrinaCano

Established
Wow!! T@emin told Sh@wols to celebrate jj0ngs birthday and sent a voice note singing a song on piano for his birthday. This is the first time he is posting something remembering Jj0nghyun since his death.

Did he change after enlistment?
He just did what his members always do by remembering Jonghyun on specific occasions, so there's nothing special about it. But by the way, isn't this sudden change just a month before SHINee's comeback a bit strange?

i don't thinks so , Shinee members still using him to gain attention
Yes, exactly

arhur12

Star
He just did what his members always do by remembering Jonghyun on specific occasions, so there's nothing special about it. But by the way, isn't this sudden change just a month before SHINee's comeback a bit strange?

Yes, exactly
Well, he discharged 3 days ago so we can't tell rn if he changed or he is just using jj0ng because of Sh1nee's comeback.

What I find more Sus is why $M decided to debut Ex0 on Jj0ng's birthday. I am looking for jj0ng's birthday posts on my TL rn but I keep seeing everyone talking about Ex0's fan meet tomorrow.

soo6ville

Rookie
Hello guys I barely talk in this thread anymore so this might be a little random. But has anyone heard about bambam ( from got7 ) saying his ideal type is a 16 year old names haerin from new jeans?? He then tried to say ( but she's too young) why do YOU as a grown man see a 16 year old as an ideal type that's just weird all around. Speaking of New jeans the company making a group filled with straight Minors is so weird to me even if some or 18 19 or 20 that's still pretty young.

minnie82

Superstar
Hello guys I barely talk in this thread anymore so this might be a little random. But has anyone heard about bambam ( from got7 ) saying his ideal type is a 16 year old names haerin from new jeans?? He then tried to say ( but she's too young) why do YOU as a grown man see a 16 year old as an ideal type that's just weird all around. Speaking of New jeans the company making a group filled with straight Minors is so weird to me even if some or 18 19 or 20 that's still pretty young.
did he really said that ? he's from 97 , so it's kinda weird , a man in his 20's liking a 16 year old ..