Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
T@emin did insta live and he did not look ok. He looks sad and weak almost like he was starved in the military. Idk what happened, I think he really did get bullied there. Sh1nee members and $M are hiding something idols don't look like this when they come back.
His cheeks are fuller, though...but not looking healthy...It's as if he was on steroid medication. His eyes look sad and he seems to be hurting inside... He gives off an awkward vibe doing that live...like he was self-conscious...

loginine

Veteran
T@emin's back from the military guys but is it just me or he looks different? As an ex-Sh@wol I can easily recognize member's faces but somehow the person in these countdown and comeback selfies does not look like the T@emin we know. I don't know why Sh@wols are not talking about this but this does not look like Tm. Do you guys think he got cloned?
I thought he was cl053d too. However, he looks like he got repr0gr@mmed. His face looks like he has been mkültrà

loginine

Veteran
Màrk lèè's new album.. Gölden Höur

View attachment 85764View attachment 85765View attachment 85766
One eye symbolism... i wonder what all that yellow color stands for??
This is definitely a result from that r!tu@l that he did. during c0v!d.

G0ldén h0ur = 56
Cöv1d = 56
7/25/22 = 56 (day he was pulled out for c0v1d)
7 + 2+5 + (20) + (22) = 56 (day he said he got “c0v1d”).
Remember how all the members were catching it every week one by one. This is part of how he got the solo.

loginine

Veteran
T@emin did insta live and he did not look ok. He looks sad and weak almost like he was starved in the military. Idk what happened, I think he really did get bullied there. Sh1nee members and $M are hiding something idols don't look like this when they come back.
He looks like he’s been tortured mentally and physically. He’s never looked like this ever. I really feel bad for him. I think something really bad happened to him.

arhur12

Star
He looks like he’s been tortured mentally and physically. He’s never looked like this ever. I really feel bad for him. I think something really bad happened to him.
I think his cheeks became puffy because of anxiety medication. Some medicines for anxiety and depression can make you gain weight. $M already put him to work. Sh1nee is having comeback next month.

achsahcaleb_

Rookie
IU's concert at Jamsil Stadium was named "Golden Hour" as well.
I Googled Golden Hour and found this:

"In photography, the golden hour is the period of daytime shortly after sunrise or before sunset, during which daylight is redder and softer than when the sun is higher in the sky"

Now, Guys I do not know if Christianity says something about this but I am Muslim and we are told specifically not to pray before sun sets completely and I am not 100% sure about this but I think we can't pray before sunrises completely in the morning as well because this is the time when apparently Sun worshippers do their "prayers". So, I think these musicians are doing sun worship here. Mark in particular he is Leo and Leo is said to be ruled by the Sun in astrology so I think he is going to do some sun ritual.
This is definitely a result from that r!tu@l that he did. during c0v!d.

G0ldén h0ur = 56
Cöv1d = 56
7/25/22 = 56 (day he was pulled out for c0v1d)
7 + 2+5 + (20) + (22) = 56 (day he said he got “c0v1d”).
Remember how all the members were catching it every week one by one. This is part of how he got the solo.
Yes o_O .. definitely a ritual..
i remembered in a video where this yellow color is explained and searched and found this.

In a simple believer's video, she does a breakdown of enceetee¹²⁷'s lèmònàdè mv, where she speaks about this yellow color explosion as yellow programming which is a ritual..

Screenshot_20230405_143016_YouTube.jpg
And also in M@rk's teaser pictures of his album, "Gòlden Hòuŕ" , u can seen ppl wearing huge masks .. mi8 be demons jst like their hèllò fùtùre mv..

Attachments

e-Enoch

Superstar
those drawings are so creepy
Indeed...very creepy... That dog with a leash with blood is very telling...

You might have heard how she became an instant sensation when she played the role of a mistress in the famous Kdrama, "A World of the Married." She did a quick succession of dramas/films afterwards...

arhur12

Star
He looks like a bloaded sad tired mom of 5 here wtf
He looked the same as before just gained some weight probably from depression and anxiety medication......honestly most idols would look like that barefaced and without all the filters companies use to make them look pretty

Last edited: