Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

OrinaCano

Established
So he did it on purpose after all. Watch now as he milks jj0ng's memory to get attention for himself.
I knew it and that's what I had said that Minho purposely did this to use Jonghyun and purposely put the release date of his 1st solo mini album in December so that he would get a lot of attention because of it.

Sadly I was right about that.

sandonthebeach

Established
They were a cute couple. What happened to break them up? I don't want to judge her in case of cheating, but it's sad to see them apart. They were a cute, if high all the time, couple.
I think it's overexposure. Both marketed their relationship and that doesn't end well.
TIME magazine named BP as entertainer of the year.
How much does it cost to publish those sort of articles? Nobody believes that crap, only the hardcore blonks.

btach

Veteran
yes they're pathetic
Let me tell you, if I had the power, i would knock him upside his head..his album is failing so plug in Jonghyun. This is the same group that kept saying the use of Jonghyun's name was forbidden? God forgive me because I am trying very hard to rise above the petty but they keep pulling me down...lol

btach

Veteran
It looks like M1nho's Album is about him chasing after some girl who broke his heart. So, this would be more of a Press your number rip off than a Jj0ng rip off I guess. They also show him burning his car in the trailer just like how T@emin burned his car at the end of Press your number. If the girl dies in a car crash that would still be more of a T@emin rip off (His GF dies in a car crash in flame of love) than Jj0ng rip off.
He used Jonghyun's name in his promotion.

btach

Veteran
You are convinced that he faked his illness to gain sympathy because he is rich and an idol who fake emotions. Yet, you have no proof to say that his diagnosis is fake. They postponed his discharge date adding more than 100 days isn't that something that will negatively affect his career?? Why bother with faking an illness when serving in active duty was going to get him an earlier discharge?? he would be out today and probably doing lives or releasing new music if he wasn't transferred. Also, the Korean military does not transfer any idol easily. Hyb3 paid millions to the defense ministry and politicians, but BTS still could not get exemption. Why do you think they would've been lenient towards T@emin?? and what leniency when he has to stay inactive far longer than his original discharge date.
I never said anything about faking an illness. That's your intuition talking. He would never have enlisted if he was seriously sick because severe depression is exempt. " Currently, those who have received hospital treatment for six months or longer for mental illness are exempted from conscription." Lee Taemin would never have enlisted if he had been receiving depression treatment for at least six months, beloved. This is Korean LAW not mine. All he had to do was provide proof. Maybe, just maybe, this is why he had a hospital stay just before the enlistment. I am just saying.
1670371262405.png

Last edited:

Achsah Caleb

Rookie
At 0.41 that weird doll, rem is also having that doll right. He asked them to talk with doll weird. So is he involved in some rituals

20221207_112228.jpg20221207_112236.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
I never said anything about faking an illness. That's your intuition talking. He would never have enlisted if he was seriously sick because severe depression is exempt. " Currently, those who have received hospital treatment for six months or longer for mental illness are exempted from conscription." Lee Taemin would never have enlisted if he had been receiving depression treatment for at least six months, beloved. This is Korean LAW not mine. All he had to do was provide proof. Maybe, just maybe, this is why he had a hospital stay just before the enlistment. I am just saying.
View attachment 83021
Your statement is factually incorrect because if severe depression lasting more than 6 months would grant someone exemption T@emin would be discharged on January 14 not transferred to public service. Go check L33 Joon's case who suffered from severe depression and panic disorder and still enlisted in active duty only to then transfer to public service after his symptoms went out of control. L3o from Vixx suffered from severe depression and panic disorder but still he enlisted as a public service worker. If having depression exempted you from military service these men wouldn't have to serve at all. Korean military is very strict. They did not even exempt a male actor who suffered from brain aneurysm and that actor was way more popular than T@emin. There is an idol Lim seu long. The guy had a chronic condition which affected his back bone, the guy would have difficulty in standing straight or partake in physical training. The Korean military still sent him to active duty and the guy had to transfer to public service after barely surviving 4 months. Being transferred from active duty to public service is not a privilege like you think. All male idols who transferred from active duty to public service so far served longer. They serve longer than 99% idols if you do not believe me just go check how much time idols like L33 J00n, Lim Seu Long, Jun junhyung and Park Kyung from block B stayed in the military compared to their peers who enlisted with them. There is also the hate all of them receive from Knetz for doing public service. T.O.P from B1g Bang attempted suicide while serving and stayed in coma for a few days due to nervous breakdown still Korean military did not exempt him from military service and he served as a public service worker.

T@emin could not possibly run away from military service by "staying in hospital" for 2 days due to overwork. Also, he did not even "Stay" in the hospital before military service. 5M canceled his fansign at the last minute because he supposedly was too overworked to complete his last schedule but the official statement said nothing about going to hospital or even collapsing due to overwork that's just your own intuition talking.

Additionally, the Korean law says men go through a physical exam before they are sent to military service. They send their drafts and go through the physical exam months before their enlistment date is announced. Those who enlisted in 2021 were required to send drafts by September or October of 2020 as we know from Ch@nyeol's case who sent his drafts in October 2020. T@emin may have sent his drafts in September or October of 2020. At, that time he may have passed the physical examination due to not fulfilling the 6 months requirement. He really only started to show signs of depression during Criminal era which was September 2020. Moreover, if the Korean government really cared about these laws they would not send 0new to active duty who had history of depression and was even part of 5M's special milk club for idols suffering from depression.