Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
I agree about them not being close. They lied about their relationship to fans because this is what makes them money. Idols lie about everything. Their entire stage personas are fake, the information they share about their personal lives is also fake. Everything they do, every expression they make is calculated to manipulate fans into falling in love with them. No one in that industry who is past the age of 18 is innocent.
True. You will rarely see a SHINee non work photo. You would see Taemin having lunch with his friends when they aren'tworking. Whenever Jonghyun would say some things about SHINee relationship, I'd give him a side eye lol. Like brah you know that's not it lol.lol. You did that for the gram.

btach

Veteran
Day and Night was the only MV he had full control over. He created the choreography, co-wrote lyrics and co-composed the song. Too bad the song didn't receive promo from 5m because it didn't follow their agendas. BTW what's with Sh1nee and Mirrors??
Mirrors are portals..If you have a mirror in your room, you will often wake up tired. They are energy portals.

Wow, you're right. They've mentioned the "rainbow bridge" in their cat and dog music video back in 2019
View attachment 82980
i never read the lyrics to cat and dog (the title doesn't have a good meaning at all) but I'm not even surprised ... i been seeing the rocky u know the boxing theme all over the place ateez did it as well
squaring the circle is symbolic to sodomy. but there is more symbolism to it like mark of the beast X O.

Shuna

Star
i never read the lyrics to cat and dog (the title doesn't have a good meaning at all) but I'm not even surprised ... i been seeing the rocky u know the boxing theme all over the place ateez did it as well
squaring the circle is symbolic to sodomy. but there is more symbolism to it like mark of the beast X O.
It also has a link, between the blue, that they are from time to time in the eye. I don't know if it's to pass, symbolically, to a higher level. Where due, to a sexual act, or again, a representation, of their God, blind that comes with XO, like Van from BT21.

It also has a link, between the blue, that they are from time to time in the eye. I don't know if it's to pass, symbolically, to a higher level. Where due, to a sexual act, or again, a representation, of their God, blind that comes with XO, like Van from BT21.
when i linked the video i never watched it but i did now and i see what you are talking about. the eye is also symbolic to the passing thru the royal arch (sodomy again) just like bts butter choreography. speaking of the X O thats same meaning of true or false in itzys cheshire and twices false or true song. there was X O in the background i noticed at the end of cheshire bc i didnt watch the mv carefully at all bc tired

Shuna

Star
when i linked the video i never watched it but i did now and i see what you are talking about. the eye is also symbolic to the passing thru the royal arch (sodomy again) just like bts butter choreography. speaking of the X O thats same meaning of true or false in itzys cheshire and twices false or true song. there was X O in the background i noticed at the end of cheshire bc i didnt watch the mv carefully at all bc tired
I wanted to dig into this question. But, the only thing I have released for the moment is, to summarize, the cycle. That I continue to develop...:

sadface

Rookie
Last edited:

loginine

Veteran
Taem1n is a little bit autistic and awkward. He laughs and smiles during the pain. When it's bad, he has a tight-lipped smile that's painful to see. He won't do anything to rock the boat. During Sup3rm promotions, they played a prank on him and Loocas. He was clearly uncomfortable with the situation but tried to smile and laugh it off. He's not charismatic like Key or Minh0.

There's stage Taemin, a persona he puts on for the audience, an there's L33 Taem1n. The latter is a serious person, who is awkward to talk to when the conversation leaves a script. Unscripted Taem1n is both painfully cringe and very endearing. I love those moments the best.

I can't convince you he's not a monster, and if it were him instead of Jjon9, I would probably feel the same way about the members. Taem1n wrapped his idol persona close around him, and relies on it to interact with the fans. The few times we see him unguarded, it's like a different man. Most idols do this, but can communicate normally if their guard is down.
Yes. That’s what drew me to T@3m!n. I have a similar personality and I was drawn to him.

minnie82

Superstar

arhur12

Star
Yes. That’s what drew me to T@3m!n. I have a similar personality and I was drawn to him.
I was drawn to him because when he is not in front of cameras he doesn't give off celebrity vibes. He looks and acts like an average Joe when he's not performing or doing schedules. Some idols give off the flawless, rich, elite class celebrity vibe even when they are off cameras. Personally, as a woman when I used to stan KPOP groups there were instances when I felt insecure about myself watching how well put together and perfect some female idols look all the time.

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Rose caught entering hotel with Spotify's CEO
lmao
NOT CHINSÉ
eb9aeeb26e1f4c66fc188f5e6ef8c47c.jpg

kpop stans are annoying as hell 99% of the time but the 1% they aren't is when they're fighting and arguing with each other because of how unhinged their tweets get lol. anyways like we said here it's pretty obvious that bp are prostitutes yet their fans are still in denial

Same and it makes him more interesting. When he's not working, Taemin is just a regular awkward guy. I prefer his looks, and personality. It's weird how he's pegged as old when he's the same age as btees. Suju aren't old, but finicky fans think anyone 21 and over is old.

I was drawn to him because when he is not in front of cameras he doesn't give off celebrity vibes. He looks and acts like an average Joe when he's not performing or doing schedules. Some idols give off the flawless, rich, elite class celebrity vibe even when they are off cameras. Personally, as a woman when I used to stan KPOP groups there were instances when I felt insecure about myself watching how well put together and perfect some female idols look all the time.
The guys can make you insecure too. Fans downplay idols dating fans, saying they would never choose one. That makes you wonder what's wrong with yourself, are you hideous or ugly? Then you'll compare yourself to female celebrities, or the women they're linked to. We're supposed to believe idols love their fans, but they pick people who look nothing like them.

That's one more reason I hate the parasocial relationship. Fans are pressured to devote their free time to someone who doesn't care. We're walking atms to these people. Some idols aren't willing to pretend we're anything more.