Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
Taem1n went to serve without whining and the military crushed his spirit. He will only express himself to us in his music. The first concert he had as a soloist after Jjong passed, Taemin cried and apologized. He rarely cries but he had a lot on his mind and it came out. When artists, not idols, but actual musicians are in front of the crowd, there's a vulnerability and it's hard to put up walls with your audience.

My friend these are paid entertainers. The real test of whether they missed him? They would have been present with mama Jong on his birthday after the funeral. When she visited Jonghyun with his best friend. How did we know they weren't there? They posted a photo. The members weren't there so that's the extent of their relationship. Their public expressions were just what you expected them to do love..

Also if you recall, a few days before enlisting,
Taemin was taken to the hospital
. And he and the members also had a live and even LSM talked to him and encouraged him to go. He did not want to go. Taemin isn't a victim. He's not having a hard time. He's wealthy and knows how to make calculated steps to get what he wants without hurting his image.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
My friend these are paid entertainers. The real test of whether they missed him? They would have been present with mama Jong on his birthday after the funeral. When she visited Jonghyun with his best friend. How did we know they weren't there? They posted a photo. The members weren't there so that's the extent of their relationship. They only did what you expected them to do love..

. And he and the members also had a live and even LSM talked to him and encouraged him to go. He did not want to go. Taemin isn't a victim. He's not having a hard time. He's wealthy and knows how to make calculated steps to get what he wants without hurting his image.
always think he's not a victim, i remember his Want era , that video was really satanic ..

arhur12

Star
My friend these are paid entertainers. The real test of whether they missed him? They would have been present with mama Jong on his birthday after the funeral. When she visited Jonghyun with his best friend. How did we know they weren't there? They posted a photo. The members weren't there so that's the extent of their relationship. Their public expressions were just what you expected them to do love..

Why the paid entertainers and wealthy individual argument only applies to T@emin and not Jj0ng?? Just because he died?? So, God forbid if T@emin dies he will become a victim??

btach

Veteran
g
What do you mean by density?
I meant destiny. His path is easy. He just has to work hard to sustain it. Don't get me wrong. I am not suggesting that Tae is a bad person. I'm just saying the members relationship wasn't as close as fans assumed it to be so his death didn't affect him much. There are so many hints the members threw out there.
All the way from 2011. One being when SHINee held a birthday celebration for Jonghyun. Those who attended said SHINee Key said they hadn't seen each other in so long they felt like people from different groups.
Another is Taemin doing an interview with Minho. He laughed that Key had abs. He hadn't seen him in a long time so he was shocked.
Jonghyun also said the members didn't have a lot of activity for a whole year and only felt it after watching MAMA. They didn't connect much. Jonghyun was also known to say SHINee has a business relationship.
And in 2020, while looking through his members photos while preparing for the CRIMINAL comeback, Taemin said he wish he had created more memories with his members.

If SHINee members were close and had been shocked about Jonghyun, that concert after his death would not have happened.
But they expected it. They prepared for it and prepared a song "From Now On "
But it is what it is. Let his fans wait happily for his comeback with SUPERM, SHINee and Solo. 2023 is Taemin's year.

btach

Veteran
Why the paid entertainers and wealthy individual argument only applies to T@emin and not Jj0ng?? Just because he died?? So, God forbid if T@emin dies he will become a victim??
What??? Who said anything about Taemin dying? They are paid entertainers. Yes even Jonghyun. He would fake smiles once in a while.

arhur12

Star
I agree with you. When I heard he had to come out to do civil duties, I imagined something terrible happened. At this point I had a little empathy as you can’t keep things hidden from your mind…

I agree with you and think his songs may explain what’s going on if he does a new album.
He was supposed to come out on November 30, but now they postponed his discharge date to somewhere in 2023. Those who served with him shared that he was taking 6-8 pills everyday for depression and panic. He was apparently having nightmares and difficulty in sleeping and they said his hands were always shaking due to panic symptoms. Some people suspect he was experiencing demonic attacks or a classic MK Ultra breakdown.

No one, knows when he will be out now so my suspicion is if he was suffering from an MK Ultra breakdown they will discharge him after his reprogramming is complete.

Regardless of whether anyone thinks he is a victim or not I think we should focus on the information revealed by his friends in military. If T@emin has to take more than 6-8 pills everyday to function than how many pills would they have fed to Jj0ng?? What is in those pills?? Normally you only need 1-3 pills for Depression and anxiety symptoms. Many idols who are active right now could be on an extensive dosage of anti-depressants like him. They show a happy face on cameras all the time but most are suffering from severe mental and physical health issues. This is the reality behind the glamour of the KPOP industry. Those who join have to pay a huge price.

btach

Veteran
always think he's not a victim, i remember his Want era , that video was really satanic ..
Yup. Taemin knows SHAWOLS see him as an innocent child. So he knows how to sneak in his concepts. There is even that one article by Billboard that called his concepts occultic art. He's a talented dancer who loves to marry art with his dancing. That his charm. But he also understands the power of spells. His friend KAI too. He plays with mirrors, skulls and fire a lot. It's enchanting. You find yourself listening at least once. The Taemin MVs I find safe to watch are drip drop and Day and Night.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Yup. Taemin knows SHAWOLS see him as an innocent child. So he knows how to sneak in his concepts. There is even that one article by Billboard that called his concepts occultic art. He's a talented dancer who loves to marry art with his dancing. That his charm. But he also understands the power of spells. His friend KAI too. He plays with mirrors, skulls and fire a lot.
plus he have many sexual songs, so it means he's not innocent and pure at all ..

btach

Veteran
He was supposed to come out on November 30, but now they postponed his discharge date to somewhere in 2023. Those who served with him shared that he was taking 6-8 pills everyday for depression and panic. He was apparently having nightmares and difficulty in sleeping and they said his hands were always shaking due to panic symptoms. Some people suspect he was experiencing demonic attacks or a classic MK Ultra breakdown.

No one, knows when he will be out now so my suspicion is if he was suffering from an MK Ultra breakdown they will discharge him after his reprogramming is complete.

Regardless of whether anyone thinks he is a victim or not I think we should focus on the information revealed by his friends in military. If T@emin has to take more than 6-8 pills everyday to function than how many pills would they have fed to Jj0ng?? What is in those pills?? Normally you only need 1-3 pills for Depression and anxiety symptoms. Many idols who are active right now could be on an extensive dosage of anti-depressants like him. They show a happy face on cameras all the time but most are suffering from severe mental and physical health issues. This is the reality behind the glamour of the KPOP industry. Those who join have to pay a huge price.
His military friend was allowed to release the amount of pills he takes a day without consequence? And you don't find that suspicious? Government entities must abide with PIPA.

arhur12

Star
His military friend was allowed to release the amount of pills he takes a day without consequence? And you don't find that suspicious?
Knetz release personal information about idols all the time it's common. Isn't this how most idols get into scandals?? GD's medical records were aired in the media against his will while he was serving in the military and K-media used them to bandwagon on him. It's not such a big deal to be honest.

arhur12

Star
What??? Who said anything about Taemin dying? They are paid entertainers. Yes even Jonghyun. He would fake smiles once in a while.
You are convinced that he faked his illness to gain sympathy because he is rich and an idol who fake emotions. Yet, you have no proof to say that his diagnosis is fake. They postponed his discharge date adding more than 100 days isn't that something that will negatively affect his career?? Why bother with faking an illness when serving in active duty was going to get him an earlier discharge?? he would be out today and probably doing lives or releasing new music if he wasn't transferred. Also, the Korean military does not transfer any idol easily. Hyb3 paid millions to the defense ministry and politicians, but BTS still could not get exemption. Why do you think they would've been lenient towards T@emin?? and what leniency when he has to stay inactive far longer than his original discharge date.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
g

I meant destiny. His path is easy. He just has to work hard to sustain it. Don't get me wrong. I am not suggesting that Tae is a bad person. I'm just saying the members relationship wasn't as close as fans assumed it to be so his death didn't affect him much. There are so many hints the members threw out there.
All the way from 2011. One being when SHINee held a birthday celebration for Jonghyun. Those who attended said SHINee Key said they hadn't seen each other in so long they felt like people from different groups.
Another is Taemin doing an interview with Minho. He laughed that Key had abs. He hadn't seen him in a long time so he was shocked.
Jonghyun also said the members didn't have a lot of activity for a whole year and only felt it after watching MAMA. They didn't connect much. Jonghyun was also known to say SHINee has a business relationship.
And in 2020, while looking through his members photos while preparing for the CRIMINAL comeback, Taemin said he wish he had created more memories with his members.

If SHINee members were close and had been shocked about Jonghyun, that concert after his death would not have happened.
But they expected it. They prepared for it and prepared a song "From Now On "
But it is what it is. Let his fans wait happily for his comeback with SUPERM, SHINee and Solo. 2023 is Taemin's year.
I agree about them not being close. They lied about their relationship to fans because this is what makes them money. Idols lie about everything. Their entire stage personas are fake, the information they share about their personal lives is also fake. Everything they do, every expression they make is calculated to manipulate fans into falling in love with them. No one in that industry who is past the age of 18 is innocent.

arhur12

Star
Yup. Taemin knows SHAWOLS see him as an innocent child. So he knows how to sneak in his concepts. There is even that one article by Billboard that called his concepts occultic art. He's a talented dancer who loves to marry art with his dancing. That his charm. But he also understands the power of spells. His friend KAI too. He plays with mirrors, skulls and fire a lot. It's enchanting. You find yourself listening at least once. The Taemin MVs I find safe to watch are drip drop and Day and Night.
Day and Night was the only MV he had full control over. He created the choreography, co-wrote lyrics and co-composed the song. Too bad the song didn't receive promo from 5m because it didn't follow their agendas. BTW what's with Sh1nee and Mirrors??