Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

whoisshe

Rookie
My only issue is they are not mentioning Jesus Christ. They could be praying to Babylonian gods.
I read sth that said apparently those artists that sell their souls when they signs their contracts their could be a part of it that mentions that their NOT allowed to ever acknowledge or mention Jesus Christ that could talk all about God and stuff but never ever mention Jesus Christ and after that I realised that all them celebrities like rappers and all always say “thank God” “I believe in God” but I think I’ve really never seen a celebrity mention Jesus…sus

whoisshe

Rookie
I don’t know if it was on this thread but I had read sth about $eventeen rumour sth about them getting haemorrhoids or what not could someone explain please

KdKzXuk

Rookie

arhur12

Star
I read sth that said apparently those artists that sell their souls when they signs their contracts their could be a part of it that mentions that their NOT allowed to ever acknowledge or mention Jesus Christ that could talk all about God and stuff but never ever mention Jesus Christ and after that I realised that all them celebrities like rappers and all always say “thank God” “I believe in God” but I think I’ve really never seen a celebrity mention Jesus…sus
I am not sure about this......I am quite sure I have heard T@emin say "God Jesus" and Britney has one award speech from very early in her career where she says I Thank Lord Jesus Christ.

randomcitizen

Established
this guy is truly a psychopath :

If i remember correctly that guy has said his obsession over her started when he first saw a picture of her i think from a friend. He didn't who she was or that she was in a kpop group but when he saw her he instantly became obsessed. So his obsession and stalking could be the result of demonic activity and black magic so i do also see him as a victim of kpop and that groups demonic influence they spread to the masses to attract weak souls :(

minnie82

Star
If i remember correctly that guy has said his obsession over her started when he first saw a picture of her i think from a friend. He didn't who she was or that she was in a kpop group but when he saw her he instantly became obsessed. So his obsession and stalking could be the result of demonic activity and black magic so i do also see him as a victim of kpop and that groups demonic influence they spread to the masses to attract weak souls :(
so you mean that he could be under mind control or something?

randomcitizen

Established
so you mean that he could be under mind control or something?
Not really mind control but demonic oppression to stay obsessed with her since they practice black magic. At least that's what i think since he's said that he knew nothing about her or kpop untill he laid eyes on her and thats when attraction immedietly started. It's just like fans being obsessed their favorite artists to the point were the obsession is extreme and doesn't make you act normal