Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
No one is waiting for a discussion going back and forth? Please just give information? Lol what?

I did "give information" as you put it - the information being, correcting a bigoted individual's comment that inaccurately described another religion and worse, is creating dangerous misinformation which leads to intolerance and hate due to labelling it "demonic". Please read that again carefully now.

And if you're not "waiting for a discussion" then don't read it. Skip over the comment and read something you are "waiting for" lol.

Also your comment is passive-agressive and condescending which is hilarious because it doesn't even make sense. Stay nice please. ;)
We have religious discussion threads on VC as well perhaps it is better for you 2 to go and have a "discussion" there.

ivyboss

Established
They have 2 molds for males the gdragon mold for rappers (mino, rm, suga, JH, zico etc) and T@emin mold for dancers and effeminate males. S3ulgi comes under the T@emin mold as well 28 reasons was literally Criminal 2.0. For females there is the cute girl concept or the girl crush concept that's it no originality they keep repackaging the same old concepts and KP0P fans keep throwing money at their favourites because most of them are blind sheeps who eat up whatever shit their favs release.
I still regularly check kpop stuff and comments under videos and photos. And people literally force themselves to like songs and admit it aswell. Or are positioning the idol as some sort of “God” which is weird… And buy albums to “support” their faves.

ivyboss

Established
No one is waiting for a discussion going back and forth? Please just give information? Lol what?

I did "give information" as you put it - the information being, correcting a bigoted individual's comment that inaccurately described another religion and worse, is creating dangerous misinformation which leads to intolerance and hate due to labelling it "demonic". Please read that again carefully now.

And if you're not "waiting for a discussion" then don't read it. Skip over the comment and read something you are "waiting for" lol.

Also your comment is passive-agressive and condescending which is hilarious because it doesn't even make sense. Stay nice please. ;)
Whatever you want ok! Please just follow what i and the others have said or stop commenting because it gets quite annoying.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Again. I think you're having a problem comprehending here.

That person made one post that was problematic. I responded to it with one post. After that the person has not responded.
That is a total of TWO POSTS.

If you don't like it, the SKIP OVER IT.

The irony here is that YOU are the one continuing this discussion. So stop commenting because it gets quite annoying.
That is a total of TWO POSTS.
but the thing is, if she responds, you'll respond, causing a back and forth between you two about religion or whatever it is you guys don't see eye to eye on thus derailing the thread. i've seen vc himself ban people or come in a thread to either give a warning or shut it down/ lock a thread if things go off course or people start arguing, which has happened before on here and it would suck if it happens again. so its best to either take it to the dms or another thread appropiate to the topic you guys are disscussing.

arhur12

Star
I still regularly check kpop stuff and comments under videos and photos. And people literally force themselves to like songs and admit it aswell. Or are positioning the idol as some sort of “God” which is weird… And buy albums to “support” their faves.
This is literally what N*T's fandom does every time. There is no way sane people are enjoying songs like sticker and 2badd1es.

Oceanic

Veteran
What happens when you sign in blood? Like is there some sort of binding power once you sign? How is this done?
Once you sign in blood, you are spiritually bound to evil forces. Try to escape and your death will come early. Or, if you're important enough, you will be kept alive but the more "fortunate" option would be the "authorities" performing rituals & forms of mind control on you that changes and/or adds to your personality; thus the whole "multiple personas" thing, because each one is an alter ego.

When I used to watch bts, which was roughy 4 years ago, I'd see fan edits saying something like "taehyung vs V" or "joon vs rap monster" which are only one of many personas they have. Funny how the fans noticed but they aren't spiritually aware enough that it is not "sexy" like they're thinking. It is absolutely evil, and it stems from what? Rituals & mind control. Those alter egos the fans think are attractive are actually dark spirits manifesting within the host, which in this case would be celebrities. And it's easy for them to make an appearance because the more rituals they do, the more their soul gets defiled & becomes corrupt to the point of no return.

Either way, you made a deal so you either DEAL with it or have some kind of "reprogramming" happen to you.

minnie82

Superstar
Really starting to get annoyed by the feminization of men in kpop. I remember when Wonho was the first man to wear a crop top in kpop, now it seems to be the standard.

+ They are all Taemin wannabes, no originality (what's the point of debuting solo).
Not familiar with him ,what boy group he came from ?

ivyboss

Established

arhur12

Star
No. The person made a bigoted, disrespectful comment about another religion HERE. So the criticism of that comment will go here too.
Girl! I have been an active member of religious discussion threads in the past you aren't going to convince someone on these forums of anything. I have fought endlessly with stubborn members who were spreading misinformation about my religion (I am a Muslim) and it never went anywhere. No matter how many arguments you present.
Crush "crushed" the heart of some fans... because he exhibited a racist behavior?

And JH supports him. Armchairs are rn trying to cover up for JH who liked his lame apologetic post.

arhur12

Star
Okay that's fine. I get that some people will never change their views. Whatever. But I do know there are those who WILL take the correct information and view the issue objectively. I'd rather put the correct info out there so at least there is a chance that non-bigoted people will have access to the right information.
Good you can try but don't take it too seriously. Religiously discussions can become nasty pretty quickly on VC. I had to stop posting on religious discussion threads because I started to get harassed by some troll members and it was affecting my mental health.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Girl! I have been an active member of religious discussion threads in the past you aren't going to convince someone on these forums of anything. I have fought endlessly with stubborn members who were spreading misinformation about my religion (I am a Muslim) and it never went anywhere. No matter how many arguments you

And JH supports him. Armchairs are rn trying to cover up for JH who liked his lame apologetic post.
Lol...the armchairs still don't realize that there's such a thing as "guilt by association..." Either they're "naively st*pid" or "st*pidly naive..." Haha!

Girl! I have been an active member of religious discussion threads in the past you aren't going to convince someone on these forums of anything. I have fought endlessly with stubborn members who were spreading misinformation about my religion (I am a Muslim) and it never went anywhere. No matter how many arguments you present.

Same I don't try to convince anyone of the humanity of Blacks, Jews, LGBT people, or explain basic human decency and empathy anymore. People want to be prejudiced and use others as scapegoats. I wouldn't take it seriously if it weren't for the laws being passed to hurt others.

army are so brainswashed to understand things if they're good or not
It's hard to stay a kpop fan unless you suspend your disbelief, critical thinking skills, and common sense. A lot of fans act like kids, getting over emotional and willing to believe anything if the company or idol say that's the truth. What if a criminal got off for robbing a bank, using some of these tactics? Your honor, I wasn't robbing the bank. My money was in there, and I was giving money to other people too.

It's not healthy for fans, the victims, idols, or the public. Some idols are menaces, running people over or hitting them. The oppologists will be there in a few, caterwauling that obbar Crush doesn't know any better. If you're going to steal from another culture, have the common decency to shake the hands of fans from that culture. Bacon did something similar. One of the Chinese members of ex0 touched his hands and he snatched it back, wiping it off and looking at them in disgust.

PrincessPunch

Veteran