Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

glockconviction

Established
my gosh somebody needs to save these boys and help their fans see the light if this is what they’re showing at their first concert i am scared for how much worse it can get. i haven’t seen something so overtly dark in a while there’s symbolism all over the place. hyb3 is planning something. maybe a sacrifice im not sure but it’s extremely clear with this and t+t recent promotions

my gosh somebody needs to save these boys and help their fans see the light if this is what they’re showing at their first concert i am scared for how much worse it can get. i haven’t seen something so overtly dark in a while there’s symbolism all over the place. hyb3 is planning something. maybe a sacrifice im not sure but it’s extremely clear with this and t+t recent promotions
it begins with volcanoes = increased volcanic activity even sleeping volcanoes will awake, volcan is another god which they worship
if you think about the earthquakes going on currently more often and stronger and stronger they are like the contractions the woman gets during labor. and then comes the water breakage for the baby to come out (expect breaking of dams what happens in the natural goes hand in hand with the spiritual) volcanoes will begin to explode one after another causing whole new mass of land to form into islands. this leaves the bottomless pit as being the canal the baby will come thru and if you think about it occultists call hell the womb of isis. them being under the ground is symbolic to them being in the womb and at the end when that person appeared before the door with rays of the sun representing horus and false enlightenment above his head is symbolic to them being set free from the place they have been kept in bondage for ages but are now free. the Lord did speak about the orion being loosened whatever that means because I don't know what it means yet but it might be connected to the fallen coming on earth since they claim to come from orion sirius etc

manifestation of the demonic the opening of the bottomless pit which is what this vault and pandora box themes are all about

they literally showing the baphomet card whom they serve but their fans are blind and see not what is happening… blood moon is the one coming on 2024 unless the moon begins to malfunction and turn into blood before that time which is highly possible or they put their artificial moon up there just like they put their artificial sun up there with the black hole in the middle.

the burning of the roses is symbolic to the burning of the seed (destruction of the seed of man)

one of the layers for the mirror on the floor is mirror dimension.

glitching = distortion of reality

the skull on one side and the sun on the other = black sun bringing destruction death and fire

this group is representing demonic entities who are preparing to pop up on the world stage.

the water turning to wine/ blood is a mockery of Jesus

notice at first the image was pretty with blue flowers (blue rose is the rose of malkuth)
"Many survivors have roses incl. red roses.
The Red Rose in the Cabala is associated with the Tree of Life. The
Red one is assoc. with one part of the tree and the white with the
other part. When paired together they make a blue rose which is the
Rose of Malkuth. It may be possible that Red Rose and White Rose
were used in the twinning and that a Cabalistic blue rose results in
such a Monarch twinning. That last statement is only a supposition.
Speaking of roses, Rosemary (the Rose of Mary) is an occult term
for a woman who conceives a dark child. It is also associated with a
fragrance of the Mint family."

but when they drank that illusion disappeared and blood fell on the flower petals.

Last edited:

randomcitizen

Veteran
What did txt have in their recent promotions? I am speechless. Lord have mercy

Last edited:

randomcitizen

Veteran
This is really sad. They’re so young to be selling their souls like this. I wonder when they are trainees if they are aware that this is the route you go if you want fame?
Some of them were most likely born into the industry, for example I suspect yeonjun and huening kai, and I'm pretty sure they knew since pre-debut what they would be getting themselves into
There’s no way that would’ve joined this willingly.
Unfortunately many people are greedy enough to, even children, especially if they have no parents to guide them towards a better path :(

Last edited:

glockconviction

Established
This is really sad. They’re so young to be selling their souls like this. I wonder when they are trainees if they are aware that this is the route you go if you want fame? There’s no way that would’ve joined this willingly.
none of them do sadly but i think once they get into it it’s too late. i don’t keep up with t+t much but i know they were like 19-16 when they debuted and probably trained well before that. n3wj3ans and 3nhypen both debuted at extremely young ages with the youngest member in their group being 14 and the oldest being 18/19. they’ve probably been brainwashed into believing it’s normal.

Fujiko

Star
Some of them were most likely born into the industry, for example I suspect yeonjun and huening kai, and I'm pretty sure they knew since pre-debut what they would be getting themselves into

Unfortunately many people are greedy enough to, even children, especially if they have no parents to guide them towards a better path :(
Also Taehy*n,a lot of agencies offered him to be their trainee,and he seems greedy of fame,and money

minnie82

Star
none of them do sadly but i think once they get into it it’s too late. i don’t keep up with t+t much but i know they were like 19-16 when they debuted and probably trained well before that. n3wj3ans and 3nhypen both debuted at extremely young ages with the youngest member in their group being 14 and the oldest being 18/19. they’ve probably been brainwashed into believing it’s normal.
Bts too, the maknae were like from 14-17 when they debuted and when they were trainee

glockconviction

Established
Bts too, the maknae were like from 14-17 when they debuted and when they were trainee
i feel like seeing the maknae line of that group is what caused the decision to stop debuting fully grown adults in their groups. r.m, j!n, jh0pe, sug@ were all complacent obviously but i feel like they had more of a locus of control than groups full of literal minors with nobody over the age of 19. the frontal cortex of the brain doesn’t even develop until around 20 so imagine how a group full of people who aren’t developed and have been insulated since they were 10, 11, 12 etc would be so easy to manipulate like putty in your hands. it’s even more obvious when you compare the way the maknae line of bt5 grew up compared to the hyungs

minnie82

Star
i feel like seeing the maknae line of that group is what caused the decision to stop debuting fully grown adults in their groups. r.m, j!n, jh0pe, sug@ were all complacent obviously but i feel like they had more of a locus of control than groups full of literal minors with nobody over the age of 19. the frontal cortex of the brain doesn’t even develop until around 20 so imagine how a group full of people who aren’t developed and have been insulated since they were 10, 11, 12 etc would be so easy to manipulate like putty in your hands. it’s even more obvious when you compare the way the maknae line of bt5 grew up compared to the hyungs
i always have the feeling that the hyungs knows what they're doing from the start compared to the younger ones

2thest4rs

Rookie
Nmixx's newest Alice in Wonderland themed mv. Also take note of the marina themed scene, the black and white duality symbolism, and the butterfly symbolism. Seems like every kpop mv has to have butterflies and black and white symbolism even though it doesn't even fit the concept.

Last edited: