Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

PrincessPunch

Veteran
The JenniexV thing started when a few pics were leaked online around the same time when Garam's scandal was blowing up. Some Sasaeng accounts said it was media play. Hyb3 and YG had a deal imo. S3ungri's trial was going on in the same week the dating rumors blew up so I believe both companies created a dating scandal to distract public from Garam's scandal and S3ungri's trial.
i think bt5 was involved in the s3ungri burning sun scandal that's why they have a deal

sadtruth

Established
I don't know if anyone has posted this. Jenni3 from bl4ckpink is in this drama. The show looks a bunch of Hollywood garbage, money, cults, orgi3es, parties, drug5 and alchohol, more s3x....For anyone that thinks kpop is not the same as Hollywood, they're pretty much in the same circle doing the same things. The show has the same direcor as Euphoria and he somehow managed to glorify toxic characters, and now he's back at it again.

minnie82

Superstar
I don't know if anyone has posted this. Jenni3 from bl4ckpink is in this drama. The show looks a bunch of Hollywood garbage, money, cults, orgi3es, parties, drug5 and alchohol, more s3x....For anyone that thinks kpop is not the same as Hollywood, they're pretty much in the same circle doing the same things. The show has the same direcor as Euphoria and he somehow managed to glorify toxic characters, and now he's back at it again.

yes i posted the trailer the other day

Fujiko

Star
Yeah I think hybe is trying way too hard to cover up scandals. Have you got the news of leo from Trainee a leaving the group?
In the comment section people are speculating hybe is making him to leave because of his scandal. He wrote some pretty disgusting and misogynistic lyrics in the past.

"ain’t nobody gon tell me why that b*tch stopped breathing/
f*ck that h*e in my bank/
yeah that sh*t stopped breathing/
tell that b*tch/took that b*tch to the store/
ain’t nobody gon tell me why that b*tch stopped breathing"

Hybe is probably trying to avoid the possibility of garam like scandals and cleaning up the mess early on.
The reason is anxiety?I watched the video in the link,and he talked about worries that came to him.Or h*be is lying?

arhur12

Star
Yeah I think hybe is trying way too hard to cover up scandals. Have you got the news of leo from Trainee a leaving the group?
In the comment section people are speculating hybe is making him to leave because of his scandal. He wrote some pretty disgusting and misogynistic lyrics in the past.

Hybe is probably trying to avoid the possibility of garam like scandals and cleaning up the mess early on.
Maybe they finally learned from Garam's scandal.

e-Enoch

Superstar

Leo leaving may be a "safe" decision for all parties concerned:

Leo - this may be a smart decision to save his mental health and sanity, and his life overall...freeing himself from this evil, toxic entertainment industry.

Hybe - removing another "potential problem..." ridding itself of pre-blown "leogate" while the "garamgate" has not been fully resolved yet...

Fans/public - avoiding another exposure to toxic lyrics...as if there hasn't been enough contributors to hate culture nowadays...

sandonthebeach

Established
The videos are these,she said shocking things
And this guy who explains that going to Sk only because of kpop,and kdrama is a really bad idea
And here he talks about toxicity
in Sk
SK is a country with its good things and its issues, just like every other country in the world. Moving to SK pretending is like your country of origin but with Koreans, it's a mistake. Like I've said with the English girl, these people come from anglo countries, and yes, it shows, they project their mentality and think everybody has to behave like them, if not, that's horrible and wrong and we should convert those savages (not condoning or excusing the problems that SK has). I think the guy from the last video, gets it. People go expecting something, romanticizing it and reality is other thing.
The video is wrong,i wanted to put part 2 of the asian girl who talked about r*pe culture and the women ignored if a guy stalked them
Still applies of what I've said even if you've mistaken.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
The reason is anxiety?I watched the video in the link,and he talked about worries that came to him.Or h*be is lying?
hyb3 definitely gave him the boot. but he probably was also dealing with alot from the rap scandal aftermath and whatever hyb3 puts their trainees through so it was ultimately the best decision im guessing. they gave him an awful amount of plastic surgery to look like the plastic monster from t×t though so i wonder if he's gonna keep up with all those procedures down the line. poor kid

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
yep, I'm honestly kind of glad he's leaving because this way at least he won't be tangled up in all the filth going on in the industry (unless he decides to try debuting again or smthn). it's better for him to get out now then debut and regret it later
Yes, that's true. Good for him. :)

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Hi! I am here to clear up all the @justjeslies, defamation, and slandering of me (Chassidy Lynn Badowsky) for over 15 years on this God Forsaken pyramid scam website forum made by @justjessand ALL oF HER INSANE AMOUNT of sock puppet accounts. CLEARLY JESSICA YOU have (MNPD)Multiple narcissistic obsessive compulsive sociopathic pathological liar and She HATES THE TRUTH. ALL SHE DOES IS SPEAK INSANE GIBBERISH AND CHANGES HER WRITING STYLE WHICH IS WITHOUT CAPS, she HATES Caps because I use Caps so @justjess will demand and command all of you to stop using CAPS Because obviously @justjess UR MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS(You probably lied about having that just to get people to feel sorry for you and become your bullying flying monkies henchmen HAS FINALLY GOTTEN TO UR BRAIN OBVIOUSLY. I am here to clear my name and all of @justjess

Who has complete control over this forum and she keeps me banned so I cannot defend myself. She bans me for spam but then turns around and spams my email account incessantly.

Hi my name is Chassidy Badowsky but at the end of this month I will have to change my entire identity due to @justjess and her narcissistic monkey clan, so they can no longer cyberstalk and no longer cyberbully me online. I have no friends, nor family I can keep in contact with.

I have had to disown all my family, relatives, friends, everyone I know because of this & because of @justjess

So here I am to tell you the truth because @justjessand all flying monkey henchmen are nothing but silver pitched forked Narcissistic sociopathic pathological lying Practicing Occultist witches, warlocks, and demonic Occultist Gnostics who run the website and this forum. They’re here to prey on you like DEMENTORS because they’re psychic energy vampires. Don’t say I didn’t warn ANY OF YOU. They are here to harass, confuse, and deceive all of you. Flee this place which is Satan’s and demons playground to curse you to torment you to hex you, to bully/Harass & spells and black magic on you, your family, friends, and your own life. Seek deliverance and break free of your bewitchment. Because all people with the gift of discernment would have fled @justjess justjezebel and this forum the way Enoch fled and ran for their lives just like the rest of you should. Set your families, friends, and yourself from these insane black practicing Occultist Warlocks, witches, and wizards. Contact me at chassidyb81@hotmail.com for the truth and more details before they go and permanently ban me m, so none of you can actually know the real truth and be set free from all her lies, defamation, & slander about me and character. They truth is not allowed here. So, if you see a poster posting rambling nonsense gibberish going on about absolutely nothing that you can’t figure out or understand, don’t worry that’s just @justjess on one of her many thousands of endless sick accounts. I am here to answer any questions or misconceptions about because of @justjess and anyone who is in cahoots with you’re gonna get nuked and blown to smithereens soon. I am jjessuca’s Nemesis

O.S. Anyone one a new or alt account referring to me a crazy psychopath that’s Jessica and over paranoia.

I HATE BTS AND KPOP, the K-pop & BTS thread keeps going because Jessica and her flying monkey slave henchmen want to keep the NARRATIVE going, and I’m here to explain what their real agenda is to get real true believing Christians confused, & deceived by seducing spirits and bombard your poor brain with nonsense and false doctrine and teaching of scripture & Jesus. That is the Only & the SOLE purpose if The Vigilant Citizen & The Vigilant Citizen Forums. Please email because I will get banned again thank you.
click blurred text to see

so the post from user @Kristina Starshine ^_^ has been deleted since (and im pretty sure they've been banned too, rip lol), but after reading their post a bit closer there may be some truth to it, especially the parts i bolded in red in their post and i just wanted to share my thoughts. first off, i've noticed alot of sus things on this site since lurking and have heard that 0ccult shills, company staffs, paid fans, trolls, etc. would lurk and spy on threads. i've also heard some sus things about v.c itself and the maker behind it, such as this sites sole purpose being indoctrinating and externalizing others to the 0ccult. and some past members have even mentioned how they noticed when checking current visitors that guests get special features here like being able to engage in conversation and allowed to contact staff?? here's one example:
guest.JPG
you can't do that unless you make an account here. so who are these "guests"??? did they finesse the system or are they a certain "special" kind of people who get these privileges?... hella sus

but what my main post is about is this video i saw from this ytber who has been shared here before. it had me so speechless but i'll give a summary of what she said in the video below for those too lazy to watch. sorry in advance if it ends up being long lol
basically she says in the video that she was friends with this one girl on reddit who was in the makeup and skincare subreddit communities. the girl told her that she was a practicing dem0n worshipper and that there were specific dem0nol0gist and dem0n worshipping reddit communities who have discord servers where they discuss demons and kpop and they actively do things to support their kpop idols by using black magic (the ytber then says however that she doesn't know if the idols actively know these people or are in contact with them).

the girl told her that she's on one of those discord servers and you can't join unless you have an already existing member inviting you in it, and there's alot of security to where your invitation expires in less than a day. the ytber said okay just to check it out and joined. what she found is that in the discord server there are several channels but if you're a new member you're not allowed to participate in most of them, however there are some active ones where you can ask questions and people answer, share resources, and basically say what they do and they had specific members appointed to do that shit (basically trying to convert and recruit the new members to join them). she went to the commonly asked questions and she said the first question was "if you are a kpop fan, how willing are you to support your idol to rise to fame," and said that this was mostly for trainees or upcoming kpop groups

the part that gets really fucking creepy is that the ytber said there are people in that discord who actively know how to do specific mag*c r*tuals during specific times (full moon, etc.) and they can direct these r*tuals towards people who are mild kpop fans, those who don't have a religion, are lost/struggling in life... basically a weak and naïve person, and do v00doo puppet mag*c, projecting their own desire about one specific thing to them and make them do it.

so the people in this discord lurk to kpop facebook or instagram groups and they would stalk and befriend kpop fans (usually the naive ones with low self-esteem, a few followers, or those with no religion and are materialistic because they are easily influenced and don't have any kind of protection) in those groups through private chats/dms. and they would use subliminal messages or find out their birthchart by asking them their birthday and other things (basically gather info about the person they're targeting) and with that info they would use it to do a bl@ck mag*c puppet sp3ll on them.

she said that those victims would then suddenly become hyper obsessed and interested in a very specific group or member of the group and they would start spending all their money on that group, make pages to support them, buy tickets to see them, and she said in extreme cases some would even PROSTITUTE themselves, steal money, or quit school in order to support their group and buy all their stuff.

these discord people would then BRAG about how their sp3ll worked easily they were to manipulate these poor fans by sharing their victims screenshots of their facebook pages as an obsessed fan. she says the reason why they do this is because they actually are kpop fans but don't want to spend money and/ or are just addicted to power.

they also do binding sp3lls on these people to keep them obsessed to these groups and attached to the facebook pages and other kpop discussion sites, constantly receiving updates and info, and she said in the video one person did a binding spell on her to keep her in the discord but it didn't work. she did stay for a couple of months but then got kicked out because in order to advance to a higher level you had to commit to certain things that she wasn't comfortable with, like for example they wanted her to try practicing black mag*c on new members or infiltrate a kpop community group or discussion page online so she was glad she left.

this is absolutely fucking evil but it had me thinking that if there are discord servers filled with dem0n worshipping black mag*c kpop fans, and who knows how many of those there are, they are definitely lurking and infiltrating kpop discussion forums/sites/boards/facebook, twitter, ig groups undercover. these people send energy to their favorite kpop members for concerts, performances, etc.

and there's no way companies don't know or aren't aware of this. we already know they lurk forums and possibly discord servers as well, so i have a feeling these companies could be working along side these people and probably pay them as well or something for some mass energy harvesting as well as luring fans into the fandom and into the 0ccult. think about it, if there are these people all over the world doing it IMAGINE if kpop managers recruited them and asked them to do this on a massive scale to everyday people. and this probably already happening which is crazy. kpop is such a mental illness that you seriously have demented chronically obsessed fans stooping so low as to cast black mag*c sp3lls on innocent people for the sake of their starving malnourished plastic surgery obsessed idol who doesn't even know they fucking exist nor care about their existence and wants their soul burning in hell with them.

but yeah just wanted to share this and i guess it's important to keep aware. these people could be lurking among us as we speak.

Last edited:
(@Strawberrypie this is the post i was talking about)

so the post from user @Kristina Starshine ^_^ has been deleted since (and im pretty sure they've been banned too, rip lol), but after reading their post a bit closer there may be some truth to it, especially the parts i bolded in red in their post and i just wanted to share my thoughts. first off, i've noticed alot of sus things on this site since lurking and have heard that occult shills, company staffs, paid fans, trolls, etc. would lurk and spy on threads. i've also heard some sus things about vc itself and the maker behind it, such as this sites sole purpose being indoctrinating and externalizing others to the occult. and some past members have even mentioned how they noticed when checking current visitors that guests get special features here like being able to engage in conversation and allowed to contact staff?? here's one example:
View attachment 80225
you can't do that unless you make an account here. so who are these "guests"??? did they finesse the system or are they a certain "special" kind of people who get these privileges?... hella sus

but what my main post is about is this video i saw from this ytber who has been shared here before. it had me so speechless but i'll give a summary of what she said in the video below for those too lazy to watch. sorry in advance if it ends up being long lol
basically she says in the video that she was friends with this one girl on reddit who was in the makeup and skincare subreddit communities. the girl told her that she was a practicing demon worshipper and that there were specific demonologist and demon worshipping reddit communities who have discord servers where they discuss demons and kpop and they actively do things to support their kpop idols by using black magic (the ytber then says however that she doesn't know if the idols actively know these people or are in contact with them).

the girl told her that she's on one of those discord servers and you can't join unless you have an already existing member inviting you in it, and there's alot of security to where your invitation expires in less than a day. the ytber said okay just to check it out and joined. what she found is that in the discord server there are several channels but if you're a new member you're not allowed to participate in most of them, however there are some active ones where you can ask questions and people answer, share resources, and basically say what they do and they had specific members appointed to do that shit (basically trying to convert and recruit the new members to join them). she went to the commonly asked questions and she said the first question was "if you are a kpop fan, how willing are you to support your idol to rise to fame," and said that this was mostly for trainees or upcoming kpop groups

the part that gets really fucking creepy is that the ytber said there are people in that discord who actively know how to do specific magic rituals during specific times (full moon, etc.) and they can direct these rituals towards people who are mild kpop fans, those who don't have a religion, are lost/struggling in life... basically a weak and naïve person, and do voodoo puppet magic, projecting their own desire about one specific thing to them and make them do it.

so the people in this discord lurk to kpop facebook or instagram groups and they would stalk and befriend kpop fans (usually the naive ones with low self-esteem, a few followers, or those with no religion and are materialistic because they are easily influenced and don't have any kind of protection) in those groups through private chats/dms. and they would use subliminal messages or find out their birthchart by asking them their birthday and other things (basically gather info about the person they're targeting) and with that info they would use it to do a black magic puppet spell on them.

she said that those victims would then suddenly become hyper obsessed and interested in a very specific group or member of the group and they would start spending all their money on that group, make pages to support them, buy tickets to see them, and she said in extreme cases some would even PROSTITUTE themselves, steal money, or quit school in order to support their group and buy all their stuff.

these discord people would then BRAG about how their spell worked easily they were to manipulate these poor fans by sharing their victims screenshots of their facebook pages as an obsessed fan. she says the reason why they do this is because they actually are kpop fans but don't want to spend money and/ or are just addicted to power.

they also do binding spells on these people to keep them obsessed to these groups and attached to the facebook pages and other kpop discussion sites, constantly receiving updates and info, and she said in the video one person did a binding spell on her to keep her in the discord but it didn't work. she did stay for a couple of months but then got kicked out because in order to advance to a higher level you had to commit to certain things that she wasn't comfortable with, like for example they wanted her to try practicing black magic on new members or infiltrate a kpop community group or discussion page online so she was glad she left.

this is absolutely fucking evil but it had me thinking that if there are discord servers filled with demon worshipping black magic kpop fans, and who knows how many of those there are, they are definitely lurking and infiltrating kpop discussion forums/sites/boards/facebook, twitter, ig groups undercover. these people send energy to their favorite kpop members for concerts, performances, etc.

and there's no way companies don't know or aren't aware of this. we already know they lurk forums and possibly discord servers as well, so i have a feeling these companies could be working along side these people and probably pay them as well or something for some mass energy harvesting as well as luring fans into the fandom and into the occult. think about it, if there are these people all over the world doing it IMAGINE if kpop managers recruited them and asked them to do this on a massive scale to everyday people. and this probably already happening which is crazy. kpop is such a mental illness that you seriously have demented chronically obsessed fans stooping so low as to cast black magic spells on innocent people for the sake of their starving malnourished plastic surgery obsessed idol who doesn't even know they fucking exist nor care about their existence and wants their soul burning in hell with them.

but yeah just wanted to share this and i guess it's important to keep aware. these people could be lurking among us as we speak.
Omg that video is very informative. Watched it about two months ago, along with a few of her other videos, and it stuck with me. I'm glad you shared it here, and people need to watch that.

This thread has 90 percent of the traffic, and who knows who's reading here. It's why I started being careful what I share or post. The staff are on regular forums too. They post about idols to make fans more obsessed.

There's a private forum like the one in the video, but for Korean Americans. That's where the info about NJ came from, and they verify the identity of posters before you can read or post.

We have to be careful what we share, have something that is bigger than ourselves, like God, faith, or spirituality to anchor our minds, and keep our eyes open. They want us to fall back asleep, and keep consuming that poison. Kpop is poisonous and a menace. I wonder how many elite's children listen to it. They usually push it on us, but their kids aren't allowed to watch or listen to the same propaganda.