Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

He’s not recovering well from what they did to him. The other members already know. It could be a MK breakdown. One time I saw a video of him glitching during makeup time.

I also find it weird that he didn’t get sick before and it didn’t happen to after they did that satanic video and came to the US.

They aren’t mentioning why he was sick. Usually that means it could be related to recovery from r1tu@1s or mk.

Something is up because I noticed that the Good boy gone bad video was released on
5/9/22.
5/9/22 - 7/11/22 = 63 days
Thursdays child = 63 (new album name)

also found out that next month they are releasing a song called “valley of lies” with an American artist.

txt valley of lies = 63

they did the interview with rolling stone. The logo for that company is RS.
RS Interview - 63
We've talked about numerology and astrology in kpop and how companies use it to influence success. Reading your post makes me wonder if they did something. I feel sickened by the thought of that.

Hope moas flip the tables and go apeshit at hive. He's the sweetest member and always there for the others. When Tae was sad after Chicago, he tried to offer him a caring touch. Sb went through a lot as a leader and he was there for him. Although they fight a lot and he's a whipping post for Yj, he's been there for him too. Bg is the heart and soul of t×t, along with Tae and Hk. Those members bring something special on stage or during shows.

Oh this picture? I'm pretty sure those are just the members not sponsors. Taehyun had to cover their faces because they had different hair colors
View attachment 77129
There's too many faces covered. There's five members in total, not six. Those are probably sponsors or his favorite boys. The LSM doesn't fall far from the tree. He loves his pretty boys too.

arhur12

Star
We've talked about numerology and astrology in kpop and how companies use it to influence success. Reading your post makes me wonder if they did something. I feel sickened by the thought of that.

Hope moas flip the tables and go apeshit at hive. He's the sweetest member and always there for the others. When Tae was sad after Chicago, he tried to offer him a caring touch. Sb went through a lot as a leader and he was there for him. Although they fight a lot and he's a whipping post for Yj, he's been there for him too. Bg is the heart and soul of t×t, along with Tae and Hk. Those members bring something special on stage or during shows.
I'll try reading his birth chart and see if there is something concerning like a bad placement.

Beautiful

Star
Skz and txt both are in America. Felizx I.N and le know got COVID so they postponed. Now hyunjin is sick and his arm is injured. Do you think they are mishandled by sponsors. In both groups someone is sick. I think they are visiting too many sponsors

Beautiful

Star
now wtf is this….
View attachment 77059View attachment 77061View attachment 77062View attachment 77063
of all the photo shoot concepts they could do they had him dress up like a camboy and wear cat ears? the pictures they chose to put in the background arent helping at all either. isnt this boy like 17? the red hair, etc are giving me rancid vibes
That man has been praised by many. Specially bang pedo. He praised him a lot. Jungwon should have been alert by seeing how many praises he got from that pedo
By the way look at jk at 5.06 he is surely high u can see his eyes. I think that they made jk to say that

PrincessPunch

Veteran
posted this in the other thread so just gonna say based off of things i noticed in these threads past couple of days alot of you still seem to be fans of kpop and these groups. i don't really understand why given that this is a conspiracy site exposing all the evil these people partake in but i just want to remind you that we truly are in the end times. you still supporting these people, listening to their music, following their content, going to their concerts etc. is not helping and supporting them nor you. so if you truly care for your soul and salvation, i advise you to take care of yourself and seek salvation and deliverance. especially if you are a Christian. harsh truth but remember these people are not worth it cause they don't care about you at all. they've already damned their souls for the fame and fortune and want to send you to hell with them. so pray for them that they seek deliverance and stop following them while you still can. at the end of the day God gives you free will to choose to be for Him or not so choose wisely.

arhur12

Star
Guys I am watching J0nghyun's Mnet 4 things show and he talks about dying after 3 years (since the show was filmed in December 2014 Jj0ng would have 3 years left to live) I am quoting him
"If this year is the last, if tomorrow the world ends, we have to live like crazy. That's not even the case, there's still next year, there's still 3 years from now on."
Does this mean he had planned his suicide since a very long time?? or he knew he will be sacrificed by essem but then why did he accept it and didn't try to break free or expose essem's plans?? everything is so suss........

Last edited:

glockconviction

Established
That man has been praised by many. Specially bang pedo. He praised him a lot. Jungwon should have been alert by seeing how many praises he got from that pedo
By the way look at jk at 5.06 he is surely high u can see his eyes. I think that they made jk to say that
he came back from his “sick” break. his hair looks pink, wearing cat ears again and his shirt literally says “kill the past” we can all guess now what was going on. wondering if bg will come back similarly. can someone confirm for me the meaning?
02BF0ECB-AFEA-4BAA-B369-E5A14F5B8C29.jpeg
also another boy group member has had an “injury” on july 13th. very weird timing. how can they claim he somehow injured his hand on a doorknob as if that’s believable. there must be some significance
78413F29-696A-4378-B1EC-73762D103540.png

Attachments

arhur12

Star
he came back from his “sick” break. his hair looks pink, wearing cat ears again and his shirt literally says “kill the past” we can all guess now what was going on. wondering if bg will come back similarly. can someone confirm for me the meaning?
View attachment 77179
also another boy group member has had an “injury” on july 13th. very weird timing. how can they claim he somehow injured his hand on a doorknob as if that’s believable. there must be some significance
View attachment 77180
Pink hair means programming I already guessed it. Hyunj1n's "injury" is suss. I haven't heard of any idol going on hiatus because they hit their hands on a doorknob. Maybe he is being sent for reprogramming as well.

glockconviction

Established
i did a little research on the meaning behind pink hairs and this came up. very interesting thank you @arhur12 your prediction is super on tip a lot of the boys in +x+ and 3npipen look very young and child like to me and capitalize off of it by being “aegyo”. huka and jungw0n are perfect examples of that and are said to be very innocent acting and get preyed on by staffs often

MK Ultra symbolism is used by handlers to advertise their slaves. Just like cat symbolism is used to showcase the subject's sex-kitten alter, the color pink is used to display the child-like sexual alters. This type of symbolism would be used for a BETA slave, or someone under sexual programming. BETA programming has the most primitive sexual instinct, and no moral convictions.

"The color pink is traditionally associated with femininity, sexuality and purity. It is also used to characterize a child-like personality, which is why in programming, it is almost always associated with child alters, which are related to the core personality of the victim. Programmers typically view this alter as weak because it is easy to breakdown and make cry. They can exploit it to their advantage by attacking the true-self of the victim. If the handler wants to advertise the virginity of the victim to other handlers, they may dress them in all white or pink, signalling that the child is still a virgin, which means a lot more money for the handler when the victim is sold into prostitution. As the victim grows older, it is less and less likely that they are still a virgin, which is why the color pink is also used to symbolize sexuality."
both hueka and jungw have photos wearing all white with other members in different colors and then shortly after went blonde or had pink hair.

Attachments

Last edited:

glockconviction

Established
posted this in the other thread so just gonna say based off of things i noticed in these threads past couple of days alot of you still seem to be fans of kpop and these groups. i don't really understand why given that this is a conspiracy site exposing all the evil these people partake in but i just want to remind you that we truly are in the end times. you still supporting these people, listening to their music, following their content, going to their concerts etc. is not helping and supporting them nor you. so if you truly care for your soul and salvation, i advise you to take care of yourself and seek salvation and deliverance. especially if you are a Christian. harsh truth but remember these people are not worth it cause they don't care about you at all. they've already damned their souls for the fame and fortune and want to send you to hell with them. so pray for them that they seek deliverance and stop following them while you still can. at the end of the day God gives you free will to choose to be for Him or not so choose wisely.
kpop is basically slavery i dont see how people dont understand when you support these groups or stream their music that money is going to their handlers and the club, i keep up with whos popular to try to decode messages and see whats what but to spend money on and “Stan” these people is odd

Pink hair means programming I already guessed it. Hyunj1n's "injury" is suss. I haven't heard of any idol going on hiatus because they hit their hands on a doorknob. Maybe he is being sent for reprogramming as well.
didnt they say hes only going to avoide doing "harsh" movements? I dont remember talking about a hiatus
but ive seen his hand and it looked in a bad condition. the risk of accidents grows when they are touring, especially when jyp forces them to perform day after day... hectic and tiring choreos, its not easy at all. I dont think he got injured bc of a "sponsor" or anything. the company cares too much about how they look from the outside

@Strawberrypie u said in another forum that txt has introduced morso code in their mv can you say what code they mentioned and meaning of it
There was an introduction video for each member as they were revealed. Yj's was dreaming, Bg's Promise, Tae's clue, HK's Secret and Sb's tomorrow. There's also a code in the debut song Crown. Someone on reddit wondered if it would be a part of their lore or points to something else because Yj's video was darker, while the others had bright videos.