Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Beautiful

Star
If you want to know how fans can go crazy and behave toxic see comments of this
It is ridiculous I mean she asked her friend or her friends friend idk she posted her chat. I think her friend reacted normally only. If my best friend shares a photo of man ask me to rate them i will also rate like that only if I didn't like. It's common among best friends to say like that. This creator is agreeing with comments. If I have friend like this creator i will dump her. Now I understood why they say k-pop is of 15 yrs.

If you want to know how fans can go crazy and behave toxic see comments of this
It is ridiculous I mean she asked her friend or her friends friend idk she posted her chat. I think her friend reacted normally only. If my best friend shares a photo of man ask me to rate them i will also rate like that only if I didn't like. It's common among best friends to say like that. This creator is agreeing with comments. If I have friend like this creator i will dump her. Now I understood why they say k-pop is of 15 yrs.
I wouldn't have a friend like that. Besties do this stuff all the time but she posted it online. Her friend will get so much hate and could be hurt because of that.

Beautiful

Star
Her friend will get so much hate and could be hurt because of that.
Every comment was like this only i will kill her, she so mean , i will kill her someone bring me bail, where is knife, i never thaught i will become murderer. This idiot creator even pinned her friend saying "its me hahah". Some said u should cut her friendship and she was agreeing with that. When her friend should dump her

Every comment was like this only i will kill her, she so mean , i will kill her someone bring me bail, where is knife, i never thaught i will become murderer. This idiot creator even pinned her friend saying "its me hahah". Some said u should cut her friendship and she was agreeing with that. When her friend should dump her
She harmed her friend by using her for likes and clout. The friend needs to get rid of the extra weight and dump her. Stans have lost their minds. A good friend comes a few times in this life, but a new boy band arrives every year.

Beautiful

Star
Guys we should pray for Bg I am worried they might try to sacrifice him for T x T global success. They made T x T very similar to Sh1nee. Does anyone know if there is an important date coming up in the next few weeks?
No I don't even want to think about it. Idk much but it is calander poped up when iam searching
Idk if it is for all years. It says
July 1 sex ritual or blood.
20-27 kidnapping
27 sacrificing.
If something strange happened to him on July 1 i think we will get a clue. I hope nothing happens.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star

loginine

Veteran
They won't say what happened, and they always say something. There's an announcement with information on the condition or injury. He hasn't been well since the concert Saturday.
He’s not recovering well from what they did to him. The other members already know. It could be a MK breakdown. One time I saw a video of him glitching during makeup time.

I also find it weird that he didn’t get sick before and it didn’t happen to after they did that satanic video and came to the US.

They aren’t mentioning why he was sick. Usually that means it could be related to recovery from r1tu@1s or mk.

Something is up because I noticed that the Good boy gone bad video was released on
5/9/22.
5/9/22 - 7/11/22 = 63 days
Thursdays child = 63 (new album name)

also found out that next month they are releasing a song called “valley of lies” with an American artist.

txt valley of lies = 63

they did the interview with rolling stone. The logo for that company is RS.
RS Interview - 63

Last edited:

randomcitizen

Veteran
I don't think so they usually cover faceslike this of non-celebrity people. If they were his members there would be no need to cover faces
Well you can tell the guy in the red is taehyun because of the lower half of his face peaking out and the guy in the back right is yeonjun because of the lower half of his face as well. So i assume the guy in the middle between huening kai and yeonjun is soobin but I'm not sure who the person in the back is.