Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

glockconviction

Established
right... has he looked like he's been sick lately? some members here also thought that t×t's weverse statements about the members getting covid were a cover up for something else
my theory is they’re taking time off to see sponsors or need to “rest” from sex related ailments. ive heard similar things with the western music industry and how some sponsors can be sadistic so the stars will be “sick” for a few days to cover up the recovery. what’s up with the animal ears?

Attachments

PrincessPunch

Veteran
my theory is they’re taking time off to see sponsors or need to “rest” from sex related ailments. ive heard similar things with the western music industry and how some sponsors can be sadistic so the stars will be “sick” for a few days to cover up the recovery. what’s up with the animal ears?
yeah some suspect that whenever companies say they have covid it is a code word for rituals. and when they were on "quarantine" they were either partaking in rituals during the time or recovering from them. animal ears are code for beta sex kitten, but not only that, three of the members, h33seung and j@ke are wearing red bandanas while j@y is wearing a black one. i know bandanas have to do with the p*zzagate pedo codes, there were lists in the bts thread a while back of what those colors mean, ill put them here. sick :(
tumblr_pbrpvx8pNT1rrcq9z_1280.png

Sh@wols are idiots I saw a comment saying proudly that T@emin is the Luc1fer in Sh1nee because he grew angel wings in that performance. They think now that being Satan is cool. However, I will agree about the Luc1fer part. He wore black outfit while other members wore white in Luc1fer MV, and later on played Luc1fer in Want an album he said he only created because of 5m's insistence that he create something similar to Move again. For all we know it could be 5m who gave him the idea to play Luc1fer. He himself said that he dislikes Want T@emin and doesn't seem too enthusiastic about that song. Why they always single him out in Luc1fer performance?? why can't M1nho or K3y be portrayed as Luc1fer for once?? loll. K3y's power could be like Ka1 teleportation. They showed them in the same place in last 5mtown concert. I think T@emin's power is actually imitation in SMCU because one S4perm fan pointed out how he was using other members' powers when he appears in their teasers and here he imitated all 4 members' powers then combined them to create those wings. The interesting thing is the wings look white at first but when they break into feathers they are black feathers. They had black wings in Ring Ding Dong. It shows they are wings of a fallen angel. Sh1nee are demonic angels not angels of light.

Luc1fer means "Shining one" or the "Light-bearer". They are introduced as Shining Sh1nee. LSM coined the term Sh1nee it means "Those who receive light" it means they are "Light-bearers". They are not angels of God because they are doing demonic rituals on stage. If we go with the angels theory it might mean 5m had planned to kill j0nghyun since debut so only 4 will be left. I believe though my 4 archangels+Luc1fer theory fits more nicely with their concept.

I have used the 6v6 emoji myself in the past without knowing its meaning. L5m played a clever trick there. I wonder how many more of these special emojis associated with idols have demonic meanings. I don't think T@emin himself knows what it means he just started using it after fans told him to. I remember one member said this that he started to change became more demonic in their eyes after press it. Since he started to actively use that emoji as a trademark after press it I wonder if is because of that. 5m spammed it on his birthday cake even. It represents him now in Sh@wol fandom and 5m bought copyrights for 6v6 emoji now too. Spamming it everywhere is creating demonic energy and making his soul vulnerable to demonic influence. It could be the reason for his deteriorating mental health even.
Demonic oppression could be responsible for his mental health declining. I feel bad if essem is pushing the demonic agenda on him and others. That's really sad if they pushed a young boy to be Lucifer's avatar. He's a man now, but was kept in a bubble until his military service was due. Even there is a bubble, so what does he know about any of this stuff. No one will speak out so the agenda will continue with more groups. Lots of stans would follow their idols into hell if they could.

wait seriously one of the members from that group left? those boys were clearly being hypersexualized in that mv against their will i'm sure some of them weren't happy with it
The member Love left. There's no statement from him, so fans have been left wondering what happened.

glockconviction

Established
Two artists are sick in a few days. What do you think happened? This is very strange.
both +x+ and 3nha have had recent comebacks and been getting coverage from major sources. +x+ got to do more western promotions like performing on good morning america and 3nha had a article written by the gr@mmy committee published today. weird “coincidence” wouldnt you say.
look at the dates

Attachments

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
yeah some suspect that whenever companies say they have covid it is a code word for rituals. and when they were on "quarantine" they were either partaking in rituals during the time or recovering from them. animal ears are code for beta sex kitten, but not only that, three of the members, h33seung and j@ke are wearing red bandanas while j@y is wearing a black one. i know bandanas have to do with the p*zzagate pedo codes, there were lists in the bts thread a while back of what those colors mean, ill put them here. sick :(
View attachment 77115
I saw skz wearing mostly green. Hype all wear red. I saw most wore red only. What is fisting. Do they beat them?

Beautiful

Star
I also thaught that. But really how many sponsor they visit that they should take time from their schedule. In that clip of txt bg where he is sick u can clearly say that sb was terrified look at his eyes. The normal one was hk he didn't react much. The interviewer also didn't react much. I thaught they were really doing services for sponsors there. Bg is most sexualized behind the cam because I saw him hk and that bang pedo having dinner with some sponsors

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
The similarities I found. No hate but is this something trend going on. I don't see fan. These companies doesn't care about artist do they care about fan. Asp looked so fake. I think it was scripted.Olivia i was shocked to see how can she see in that crowd
And here is Billie
They did this in few months apart only. Billie did 5 months ago Oliva 4 months ago aspe 4 days ago

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
The similarities I found. No hate but is this something trend going on. I don't see fan. These companies doesn't care about artist do they care about fan. Asp looked so fake. I think it was scripted.Olivia i was shocked to see how can she see in that crowd
And here is Billie
They did this in few months apart only. Billie did 5 months ago Oliva 4 months ago aspe 4 days ago
I mean girl didn't care of person who was in hospital with 37%chances of living. And became reason for his hate. He claimed he cried for 3 hrs midnight bcz of anxious. Do you think she is witch? Bcz he suddenly got heartache

Last edited:
I mean girl didn't care of person who was in hospital with 37%chances of living. And became reason for his hate. He claimed he cried for 3 hrs midnight bcz of anxious. Do you think she is witch? Bcz he suddenly got heartache
The comments are dragging her. What did she do in the past?

both +x+ and 3nha have had recent comebacks and been getting coverage from major sources. +x+ got to do more western promotions like performing on good morning america and 3nha had a article written by the gr@mmy committee published today. weird “coincidence” wouldnt you say.
look at the dates
Does that date have significance? Txt has been pushed heavily by the American media.