Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

I think what may have happened with the 6v6 thing is that 5m used it to represent him as a joke in variety show or something else like that, Sh@wols picked it up from there and popularized it then told tm. Now its spammed on everything related to him. I think it is not good for him to keep using it like that it means 666 in numerology. He might be using it thinking it is just a harmless emoji but it could unintentionally invite demons towards him and make him vulnerable to demonic possession. 5m may actually know the sinister meaning behind it and I am still suspecting they had a hand in popularizing it. And we aren't even considering the harmful effects on all Sh@wols who keep using it and buying things with that emoji. Whoever made it is pretty clever I must say.

2nd gen groups did not have lores. Ex0 was the first 5m group to have an ongoing storyline although now with the whole SMCU thing they are adding some backstories to previous groups. In SMCU origin video they introduced Sh1nee as 5 lights only, SNSD were called goddess of sound both were compared to sound and light in the real world. Imo SNSD are probably based after 9 muses from Greek Mythology and Sh1nee are angels of light who may have different powers because they had wings in Ring Ding Dong. In Kwangyaverse so far they have been shown manipulating light as well as have some other powers. For DCM teasers M1nho had fire, 0new had water, T@emin had wind and K3y was communication or teleportation. In SMCU express 2021 they almost had the same powers except M1nho was shown controlling electricity instead of fire. Apart from that they had this particular Lucifer live where they all have powers.
Repeating something over and over, and giving it energy can make a tulpa. Those are spiritual beings created when humans give an idea or a symbol power. That's what can happen with his emoji. I always felt weird seeing his but didn't know why.

There's archangels associated with the four elements and the directions. There's verses in the Torah and the Bible. Whoever created SHINe3 was very very clever. However, they are making them into fallen angels. God's angels wouldn't do things like SHINe3.

Communication is usually associated with wind, but that's connected with Taemin. It could be wisdom instead for Key. Companies are fond of mocking their idols with concepts.

Someone wrote this on the video.

Attachments

Last edited:
from what i have heard the staff is very mean to them and there was a video of them making l30 cry. he also always wears a COVID mask even when the other members don’t have to so he probably has really low confidence and doesn’t wanna show his face etc already
Can you please post the video?

arhur12

Star
from what i have heard the staff is very mean to them and there was a video of them making l30 cry. he also always wears a COVID mask even when the other members don’t have to so he probably has really low confidence and doesn’t wanna show his face etc already
Was that a humiliation ritual for Le0?? I think they did the same to T@eyong.

arhur12

Star
This song is weird especially the part where the Alien raps in what is probably Kwangyaverse's local language. They are calling the alien their guardian angel and there are AE versions of themselves in this as well I think. It looks like everything is connected to AE concept

minnie82

Superstar
This song is weird especially the part where the Alien raps in what is probably Kwangyaverse's local language. They are calling the alien their guardian angel and there are AE versions of themselves in this as well I think. It looks like everything is connected to AE concept
infact Aespa do a cover of this song, not surprised

loginine

Veteran
I don't know if you've seen this video before but I wanted to share it and know your opinions because what he said is very heartbreaking , he really seems to be talking about his real life in the industry ,He literally described the life of an idol ,that's so scary and sad
"they hit me "
"Those clowns won't let me free"
"I really hate those people "
"I want to leave this place "
"There were a lot of fire "
"They keep threatening me "
"I wanted to leave but i didn't have the courage "
And he described "the tigers that are in the zoo" aka "idols" that they looked miserable
I actually saw this and felt so bad for him. It reminds me of the TXT Puma video where they speak of something similiar happening with the Puma.

arhur12

Star
Repeating something over and over, and giving it energy can make a tulpa. Those are spiritual beings created when humans give an idea or a symbol power. That's what can happen with his emoji. I always felt weird seeing his but didn't know why.

There's archangels associated with the four elements and the directions. There's verses in the Torah and the Bible. Whoever created SHINe3 was very very clever. However, they are making them into fallen angels. God's angels wouldn't do things like SHINe3.

Communication is usually associated with wind, but that's connected with Taemin. It could be wisdom instead for Key. Companies are fond of mocking their idols with concepts.

Someone wrote this on the video.
Sh@wols are idiots I saw a comment saying proudly that T@emin is the Luc1fer in Sh1nee because he grew angel wings in that performance. They think now that being Satan is cool. However, I will agree about the Luc1fer part. He wore black outfit while other members wore white in Luc1fer MV, and later on played Luc1fer in Want an album he said he only created because of 5m's insistence that he create something similar to Move again. For all we know it could be 5m who gave him the idea to play Luc1fer. He himself said that he dislikes Want T@emin and doesn't seem too enthusiastic about that song. Why they always single him out in Luc1fer performance?? why can't M1nho or K3y be portrayed as Luc1fer for once?? loll. K3y's power could be like Ka1 teleportation. They showed them in the same place in last 5mtown concert. I think T@emin's power is actually imitation in SMCU because one S4perm fan pointed out how he was using other members' powers when he appears in their teasers and here he imitated all 4 members' powers then combined them to create those wings. The interesting thing is the wings look white at first but when they break into feathers they are black feathers. They had black wings in Ring Ding Dong. It shows they are wings of a fallen angel. Sh1nee are demonic angels not angels of light.

Luc1fer means "Shining one" or the "Light-bearer". They are introduced as Shining Sh1nee. LSM coined the term Sh1nee it means "Those who receive light" it means they are "Light-bearers". They are not angels of God because they are doing demonic rituals on stage. If we go with the angels theory it might mean 5m had planned to kill j0nghyun since debut so only 4 will be left. I believe though my 4 archangels+Luc1fer theory fits more nicely with their concept.

I have used the 6v6 emoji myself in the past without knowing its meaning. L5m played a clever trick there. I wonder how many more of these special emojis associated with idols have demonic meanings. I don't think T@emin himself knows what it means he just started using it after fans told him to. I remember one member said this that he started to change became more demonic in their eyes after press it. Since he started to actively use that emoji as a trademark after press it I wonder if is because of that. 5m spammed it on his birthday cake even. It represents him now in Sh@wol fandom and 5m bought copyrights for 6v6 emoji now too. Spamming it everywhere is creating demonic energy and making his soul vulnerable to demonic influence. It could be the reason for his deteriorating mental health even.

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
it was from a promotional interview they did like a day or two ago. ugh those 1tzy photos are gross jeype knows what they’re doing

apparently he didnt perform at music show today because he was “sick”. a day after those photos were posted, sus
did they say what he's sick with? that is sus

PrincessPunch

Veteran
this is the statement they put out. since when has hyb3 ever cared about their idols being sick though :rolleyes:.especially something that just requires rest it isn’t adding up
View attachment 77113
right... has he looked like he's been sick lately? some members here also thought that t×t's weverse statements about the members getting covid were a cover up for something else