Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
why is SAO hated ?
It had shitty plot. The main character is overpowered and all girl characters are treated like objects fighting for the main character's affection. The main romance is cheesy. The characters are nothing more than walking stereotypes and the anime was super sexist. Almost every season there was one girl character getting SA'd so people rightfully hate on it.

sadface

Rookie
It's Bangpid's decision for them to have this "dark concept" again... He also really wanted BTS to do this...thinking the boys have gotten "too clean..." lol.

So now that they're doing their "solos," Bangpids has started this "dark concept" again with JH...
Both xtx and enhyp*n came back with hip hop concepts as well like bt.s did in the past

minnie82

Star
Not sure if they'll renew as a group... perhaps it's going to be a decision per individual already...that's why they are "testing the waters" now, so to speak, as solo acts...

Some members might want to have more "creative freedom" as individual artists, though they'll always be labeled as "BTS" brand...

The military enlistment or "exemption" will largely determine their immediate future personally and professionally...

I would predict that not anyone of them will get married prior or during the military service (should they finally enlist)...

After theìr respective military duties, maybe RM will finally "settle down" with a rumored gf (though he might prefer a bf instead)... Jin might still not (although he seems to be actually "married" already to a male partner)...the three younger ones might remain on a "floating" status...Suga might be embracing the single life for good...and JH might be "under pressure" by his parents to get married...as his parents (esp his mom) have been actively finding a match for him...lol!
omg pressured to get married, kinda feel sorry for him

e-Enoch

Superstar
omg pressured to get married, kinda feel sorry for him
It's very common in the SK society for parents (esp the moms) to have their "marriageable" children attend dating matches. Since JH is extremely famous, he can't easily attend these dating matches. So his mom, simply invites the potential women to meet his son at home. Lol. Anyways, usually these women are friends or well-acquainted with the family...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Both xtx and enhyp*n came back with hip hop concepts as well like bt.s did in the past
The thing with the "hip hop" concept is that, it doesn't naturally vibe with Korean singers/artists, in general...No matter how they try...the genre doesn't suit them at all...Only Epik High made some score...but still sounds "forced..."

e-Enoch

Superstar
Some people think he's sleeping with bang pd for special treatment
It's very possible...considering the "culture of abuse" that's very rampant in the entertainment industry...

Have you seen how Bangpids disgustingly grabbed JM's butt at the last Grammy's pre-show? My heart sank for a moment for JM...one could sense what he must've gone through...and the rest of the Btees as well...

Truthteller

Veteran
It's very possible...considering the "culture of abuse" that's very rampant in the entertainment industry...

Have you seen how Bangpids disgustingly grabbed JM's butt at the last Grammy's pre-show? My heart sank for a moment for JM...one could sense what he must've gone through...and the rest of the Btees as well...
I had not seen that but now that I have… daamn really has no shame, Jin too. Gross!