Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

loginine

Established
Eastern countries have the concept of Yin and Yang. The masculine Yang has some part of feminine Yin in it and vice versa. I think Jung's concept of light and darkness, godly and satanic coexisting with each other is similar to it and maybe this is the reason why the duality theme is so widely used in K-POP.
Yes. That’s why they represent those concepts with the checkerboard floors and the black and white color codes.

loginine

Established
Seems like hy.be's trying to expose them more in the west. This will be their third performance on GMA and they will also be the first ever kpop group to perform at Lollapalooza in Chicago. Them getting to perform kind of makes me suspicious like how Aespa were able to perform at coachella
Remember, they turned dark for the new concept and have taken the oath. They are gonna be used to push the agenda in the west.

has anyone noticed the dating rumours about youngjae and jaebeom from GOT7? in such a short period of time. maybe jype is trying to ruin something for them, or maybe they're trying to ruin it for each other. what do you think? people live in delusion that their fave kpop group are all besties and its not true at all..

arhur12

Star
"To shower...and not to shower..." that's the trauma... in the SK military service...

I see a surge of these videos coming out these days and it makes my blood boil. It's pretty clear that this is Hyb3 paying youtubers to discuss this issue now because BT5 are gonna have to go to the military. Where were these people when other idols were being mistreated in the military?? they are sensationalizing other idols' hardships just so their cash cow doesn't have to go

PrincessPunch

Veteran
i dont think it’s like mind control i think IT IS huge key of how mind control works and is achieved because you know those people are being sexually abused in all types of wicked ways i dont even want to think about it it’s just inhumane
can you link me to the video? i dont think ive seen it
it’s really disgusting and heartbreaking the things people do for fame status and money … it’s the way everyone whose fame has skyrocketed now has done it more than once and i wouldnt be surprised if they practice it as a group if it’s a bg or gg like bts txt seventeen blackpink aespa etc there was a rumor of seventeen sleeping together
those people are BROKEN

oh right that drawing i forgot about it.. ive been reading this blog -> https://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/search?q=sodomy and it speaks a lot on the matter it is literally everywhere even the symbols for the mark of the beast o inside of a x is connected to it

there is a reason it is called sodomy coming straight from sodom and gomorrah those people literally believe that “They wanted to get their supernatural power. The belief in the occult world is if you could sodomize God, you’d get God’s power. You become as gods through sodomy; that’s the way the Greek gods became gods. Alexander the Great was a great sodomizer and his Greek army was the most fierce. Hitler tried to pattern his SS and military after the Greek warriors using sodomy. When you put that all together, the civilizations that God wiped out boiled down to the practice of sodomy.” .. i actually can’t explain how disgusted i get everytime im reminded of this
the fact homosexuality is favored by the elites and homosexuals are given rights not knowing that what they are doing is DESTROYING THEM or that are practicing in a sex magick ritual without their knowledge
sodomy is like one of the highest levels of rebellion against The Lord and just like sodom and gomorrah were burned with brimstone together with all its wicked inhabitants so will be the earth
i just cant imagine the things God has to look at on daily basis 24/7 and how this affects His heart and kindles His anger we deserve all judgement prepared for us to the last drop of it because our wickedness is beyond measure and the Lord will not tolerate it for much longer

crowley literally eat his own poop in the name of enlightenment that says enough about how twisted that man who used to calls himself the beast was … DISGUSTING
i can't find the other video but here is simple believers video, the guy talks about it at 12:27 and the girl talks about it at 1:13:32. and s3venteen had a rumor of sleeping together? when was this?

e-Enoch

Superstar
I see a surge of these videos coming out these days and it makes my blood boil. It's pretty clear that this is Hyb3 paying youtubers to discuss this issue now because BT5 are gonna have to go to the military. Where were these people when other idols were being mistreated in the military?? they are sensationalizing other idols' hardships just so their cash cow doesn't have to go
There's an active "discussion & campaigning" going on to drive public opinion about the "dangers" of sexual harassment happening in the military...

Now the SK govt is even saying that BTS' military "exemption" is now a matter of public opinion..Like what??

e-Enoch

Superstar
Remember, they turned dark for the new concept and have taken the oath. They are gonna be used to push the agenda in the west.
It's Bangpid's decision for them to have this "dark concept" again... He also really wanted BTS to do this...thinking the boys have gotten "too clean..." lol.

So now that they're doing their "solos," Bangpids has started this "dark concept" again with JH...

e-Enoch

Superstar
how does bigshit know for sure that they will be renewing their contracts to be part of this expo thing when their contracts should end around 2026-2027?

SK is one of the bidders to host the World Expo in 2030...obviously, the country wants to boost its chances by having BTS promote the bid...as early as October this year, through a concert...

If SK wins the bid...BTS doesn't need to be there in 2030...assuming they're out of H*be already... But of course, fans are "expecting" them to be there...So they can still be invited to perform at the Expo as "BTS" through H*be's or another company's sponsorship...

Bottomline...SK wants to use BTS' popularity for its economic advantage...as always...

arhur12

Star
There's an active "discussion & campaigning" going on to drive public opinion about the "dangers" of sexual harassment happening in the military...

Now the SK govt is even saying that BTS' military "exemption" is now a matter of public opinion..Like what??
This is real celebrity privilege. I am not a fan of him or Suju because they are problematic people but L33tuk's father killed his family members and later commit suicide himself when L33tuk was serving. He was diagnosed with depression afterwards but he was forced to complete his military service by 5m. GD didn't receive any privilege despite him being arguably as popular as BT5 members globally. Neither did they give any exemption to T@emin whose depression and panic disorder symptoms became worse. If Hyb3, ratmies or SK's politicians want to use other idols' hardships in the military to justify BT5's right to receive exemption I better see them giving T@emin and any other idol who is also suffering from mental or physical health issues while serving rn an early discharge from their service too.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
SK is one of the bidders to host the World Expo in 2030...obviously, the country wants to boost its chances by having BTS promote the bid...as early as October this year, through a concert...

If SK wins the bid...BTS doesn't need to be there in 2030...assuming they're out of H*be already... But of course, fans are "expecting" them to be there...So they can still be invited to perform at the Expo as "BTS" through H*be's or another company's sponsorship...

Bottomline...SK wants to use BTS' popularity for its economic advantage...as always...
oh i see thank you!
do you think they'll renew their contracts?

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
oh i see thank you!
do you think they'll renew their contracts?
Not sure if they'll renew as a group... perhaps it's going to be a decision per individual already...that's why they are "testing the waters" now, so to speak, as solo acts...

Some members might want to have more "creative freedom" as individual artists, though they'll always be labeled as "BTS" brand...

The military enlistment or "exemption" will largely determine their immediate future personally and professionally...

I would predict that not anyone of them will get married prior or during the military service (should they finally enlist)...

After theìr respective military duties, maybe RM will finally "settle down" with a rumored gf (though he might prefer a bf instead)... Jin might still not (although he seems to be actually "married" already to a male partner)...the three younger ones might remain on a "floating" status...Suga might be embracing the single life for good...and JH might be "under pressure" by his parents to get married...as his parents (esp his mom) have been actively finding a match for him...lol!