Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
Gdragon is a Piece of shit. I believe he was abused by creeps in the industry and it messed him up in the mind. He is creepier than I thought. I am scared the rumors about him grooming Jenn1e could be true.
He recently liked posts supporting Seungr1 and Shipping edits of him with Jenn1e, Dara, CL and even IU. His stans are saying he is on a liking spree but this does not justify his behavior. Krystal had to delete her instagram account after GD liked a few images of her and his crazy fans started to harass her thinking she was dating him poor girl received so much hate for nothing. Now him liking posts about Jenn1e is making some Knetz think Jenn1e cheated on him.
The guy once made a video where he was chasing his crush and killed the girl at the end the video was banned on Korean TV because it was considered inappropriate for minors.
Reminder that GD is self-produced idol so he can't hide behind the "Its the companies fault it wasn't his idea" narrative many fans use to defend their favs. Also he said he confessed to his crush twice she rejected him both times then by the third times she had started dating someone else still this A-Hole went to her home to confess his feelings to her but it turned out that the girl had given him wrong address. The girl's behavior indicates he was being forceful towards her and she was creeped out by him. His behavior is like a stalker honestly and I am worried for Jenn1e.
Also this Piece of shit has been called out for abusing his dogs Gaho and Julie many times. He used Gaho as fashion accessory when he was young and cute then abandoned them.
Imagine if someone can be this cruel to animals how would they treat actual human beings.
Also the guy is a racist who did Black Face and said the N word. He honestly deserves to be cancelled for everything he has done. Just him supporting Seungr1 even after burning sun should be enough to cancel him

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I don't know if you've seen this video before but I wanted to share it and know your opinions because what he said is very heartbreaking , he really seems to be talking about his real life in the industry ,He literally described the life of an idol ,that's so scary and sad
"they hit me "
"Those clowns won't let me free"
"I really hate those people "
"I want to leave this place "
"There were a lot of fire "
"They keep threatening me "
"I wanted to leave but i didn't have the courage "
And he described "the tigers that are in the zoo" aka "idols" that they looked miserable
oh i remember simple believer made a video explaining that whole thing

Beautiful

Star
Idk if iam correct but last step is known as curse in my language. It became a trend nowadays in my city and everyone is using that handsign as curse. That step they do after opening umbrella step. The last one. The meaning ik is pushing something in hole. I think you will get what iam talking.that is mild hand sign version of it actual one is pushing index into another hand which is made like hole. It's like their last two steps indicating that only. I maybe wrong but i remember that only after i saw that.

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Idk if iam correct but last step is known as curse in my language. It became a trend nowadays in my city and everyone is using that handsign as curse. That step they do after opening umbrella step. The last one. The meaning ik is pushing something in hole. I think you will get what iam talking.that is mild hand sign version of it actual one is pushing index into another hand which is made like hole. It's like their last two steps indicating that only. I maybe wrong but i remember that only after i saw that.
i think i know what kind of handsign you're talking about. i didnt know it was a curse sign though... where are you from? are you from america? cause here the handsign is just a perveted meaning for sex

Beautiful

Star
where are you from? are you from america? cause here the handsign is just a perveted meaning for sex
No iam not frm America. That is same sign i was talking about. People here use it as a curse although it represents sex. they won't use it as actual one because it is dirty. They use like that step they did in last in tweet you mentioned