Kobe Bryant is gone

Glad 2 know

Veteran
People die everyday. Children die everyday. Why would people who never knew Kobe mourn him? Because he was good at basketball? If you weren't close to him, you have no idea if he even was a good person.
We feel bad that other people die, no life should be lost in any tragic way. People mourn Kobe for obvious reasons known only to the fans, aside from the fact that he was famous for his outstanding abilities.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Well, I'm not too keen on sports, so I don't know of this guy but I'm sure this was a sacrifice. Obviously when satanic celebrities die, "they" make sure to put a false death hiding the truth of how so and so actually died.

Well, we know where he is now I'm afraid -.-
Also, odd he died today as the grammys is today, huh? This is definitely a sacrifice.
BEWARE OF THE GRAMMYS

Lisa

Superstar
A witness said the fog on the morning of the crash was “as thick as swimming in a pool of milk.” And one has to wonder if they were given special permission because its Kobe Bryant in the helicopter?

I think with weather like that, they were taking a chance and I think that pilot error has to account for something..he counted on his site instead of the instrument panel to guide him..and since the fog was that thick..it worked against him.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Was the pilot on drugs and/or drunk? Was there a mechanical "malfunction" that was never detected on the helicopter? Was there any foul play [no pun intended] involved? Any kind of conspiracy is possible.
Who knows how the set this up to happen. I have to tell you something though, yesterday it was unusually foggy. I mentioned it was a fog mixed with smog, which made it so thick visibility was very low. This fog lingered for much of the day. Specially thick in the morning and it sort of burned off by late afternoon. Today there is no fog and very little low-lying smog. Weird how the thick smog/fog combination was here for only one day. Sounds so sci-fi.

Lisa

Superstar
You know that good-hearted celebrities have to be dragged through the mud at one time or another right?
Are there really any? They are celebrities for fame and fortune at the end of the day..their good heartedness could just be good pc...

Glad 2 know

Veteran
You know he was accused of r*pe right?
Are you one of the few that like to judge others without judging yourself first? The one that has no problem smearing a person that is no longer alive? People have seriously reached a new low, picking on dead people. SMH

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Are there really any? They are celebrities for fame and fortune at the end of the day..their good heartedness could just be good pc...
I think of Michael Jackson. His innocence was twisted against him and he was made to look like a monster. We don't know how being a member of the club works. The way it seems, the ones that do all kinds of satanic things on stage are given a free pass and not bad things said about them. I have never heard someone say bad things about satanic bands or performers. The ones that "behave" in the public eye are the ones that do something very bad and it's all over the media.

Lisa

Superstar
I think of Michael Jackson. His innocence was twisted against him and he was made to look like a monster. We don't know how being a member of the club works. The way it seems, the ones that do all kinds of satanic things on stage are given a free pass and not bad things said about them. I have never heard someone say bad things about satanic bands or performers. The ones that "behave" in the public eye are the ones that do something very bad and it's all over the media.
Ya, I wonder how people could think so poorly over Michael Jackson too...could have something to do with a normal grown man would never sleep in a bed with children that weren’t his? Have overnights with them and build a park to lure children to his home...ya, don’t know why people think so poorly of him...

Celebrities can make it seem like they are just like us..but they are in a club that is about fame and fortune..they stopped being like us when they joined.

Stephania

Star
Who knows how the set this up to happen. I have to tell you something though, yesterday it was unusually foggy. I mentioned it was a fog mixed with smog, which made it so thick visibility was very low. This fog lingered for much of the day. Specially thick in the morning and it sort of burned off by late afternoon. Today there is no fog and very little low-lying smog. Weird how the thick smog/fog combination was here for only one day. Sounds so sci-fi.
Read this article. The pilot asked for special permission to fly in the fog.. and was flying too low to get guidance on coordinance https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/27/sports/kobe-bryant-death.html?auth=login-facebook&campaign_id=60&instance_id=0&regi_id=106947148&segment_id=20701&user_id=5f3507ffe5b9a5da78d29070ab9a9292

Spades

Established
Just saw the breakdown of the numerology:

KOBE BRYANT DEATH A HOAX - PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING CARTOON FROM 3 YEARS AGO
Comedy Central shows Kobe Bryant crashing in a helicopter three years ago. The helicopter blows up killing him, exactly the same event that happened today 1-26-2020.
Freemasons and those at the top worship numbers, dates, times etc. Kobe's death today, on the 26th, was chosen for a reason. 1-26-2020 (1+2+6+2+0+2+0=13). Kobe's 13 year old daughter died in the crash, another 13 when added together=26 which again 26 is the date of "death".
The number 26 to the Freemasons read as two sixes aka 66. Kobe's number was 24, 2+4 = 6. According to the FAA Bryant's helicopter departed at 9:06am, aka another 66 when you reverse the 9.
This was yet another fake celebrity death shown to us ahead of time through predictive programming, planned to happen in accordance with the world stage.
Welcome to the show...

Spades

Established

Vixy

Star
Just wondering, because I don’t know, but what is the significance of him scoring 81 points? And what significance would the number 666 have to the Illuminati?
Thunderian, really? Youre a smart guy.. But sure. 666= The number of the beast, Killuminati are luciferian in belief. The score I dont know, dont do numerology but the sixes..come on dude.