Kobe Bryant is gone

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
You've got me addicted to Jamie Dlux. Watching these guys go off was disgusting.
Jamie is great.
I wonder if its all theater? A distraction from the fact that a documentary with footage from the crash was shown on Hulu the same night as his death.

Last edited:

Spades

Established
Jamie is great.
I wonder if its all theater? A distraction from the fact that a documentary with footage from the crash was shown on Hulu the same night as his death.
Yes, definitely. Plus you gotta shame people for stating the obvious, obviously.

Lisa

Superstar
You have to tell the picture in totality': Charles Barkley says Kobe Bryant SHOULD be remembered for 2003 r*pe allegation as well as his NBA career
  • Amid the debate over Kobe Bryant's legacy, Charles Barkley told NBC's Today that the Lakers great can be remembered for both his success and his failures
  • Specifically Barkley argued that the 2003 sexual assault allegations against Bryant shouldn't be ignored: 'You have to tell the picture in totality'
  • Kareem Abdul-Jabbar agreed: 'We can love and respect Kobe without canonizing him as perfect... But it was the real Kobe, flaws and all, that we should love'
  • At 24, Bryant was accused of sexual assault in Colorado. Charges were dropped when his 19-year-old accuser refused to testify. The two settled out of court
  • The topic resurfaced after Bryant's fatal helicopter crash last month
  • CBS' Gayle King, for one, took intense criticism for asking WNBA legend Lisa Leslie about the 2003 sexual assault allegations during an on-air interview
  • Snoop Dogg has since issued an apology for threatening King, who forgave him