Knowing our Maker

yannick

Veteran
God is always watching us despite our inability to see Him. This is a thread to share the ways in which we entertain our faith in Him daily.

I am currently eating a tapioca pudding.

Other than The CREATOR of everything, nobody and no one could have truly made this tongue and these taste buds and those of my parents too. Only The Maker could have Created the sun and water droplets and soil which brought about the growth of that tapioca plant too. God Is The Greatest Indeed!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Jeremiah 9

23 Thus says the Lord:

“Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom,
Let not the mighty man glory in hismight,
Nor let the rich man glory in his riches;
24 But let him who glories glory in this,
That he understands and knows Me,
That I am the Lord, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth.
For in these I delight,” says the Lord

About five years ago, I started to know God in a new way. About that time I watched the following film. God bless.

phipps

Star
Psalm 8:3-4
When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Luke 12:7
But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

He is Great indeed!

yannick

Veteran
Thanks Red and Phipps for the nice verses. Imma watch that movie later. Wanderlust though...

DesertRose

Superstar
Thanks yannick what a lovely thread!
May the Creator guide us all to his path.
May we have hearts clear of evil thoughts and ill will. May we seek a path that build bridges not one that tears bridges with others whoever they are. Ameen
Congratulations on making a positive thread we needed it for a desperate change.

Tell those who believe, to forgive those who do not believe in the coming of the Days of God
– He will recompense people for what they have done.
Whoever does good benefits himself,
and whoever does evil harms himself: you will all be returned to your Lord.
45:14

yannick

Veteran
@Red Sky at Morning I watched only half of it. At the beginning, it's written "father of lighTs" with the "T" nearly invisible which leaves you with the impression of reading "father of lighs" instead. Compare that to criss Angel's logo caption which says be LIE ve and you get a sign from God concerning the Veracity of it all. Jesus is not God. It suffices for anybody to know that, prior to Mary, he didn't yet exist to understand that logic. Moreover, whose vision of Jesus is the correct one? None, since everybody perceives him differently.

Back on topic though, and thanking you nonetheless.

Almighty God Is Unimaginable. Only He Can Grant us perfection of faith and goodness since He Is The CREATOR of both miracles, par excellence. Only He Can Create something as miraculous as goodness. Only He Deserves To Be Praised for all the goodness remaining in the world which for example, allows a mother to sacrifice her wellbeing for that of her children. God Is Indeed The Greatest.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Red Sky at Morning I watched only half of it. At the beginning, it's written "father of lighTs" with the "T" nearly invisible which leaves you with the impression of reading "father of lighs" instead. Compare that to criss Angel's logo caption which says be LIE ve and you get a sign from God concerning the Veracity of it all. Jesus is not God. It suffices for anybody to know that, prior to Mary, he didn't yet exist to understand that logic. Moreover, whose vision of Jesus is the correct one? None, since everybody perceives him differently.

Back on topic though, and thanking you nonetheless.

Almighty God Is Unimaginable. Only He Can Grant us perfection of faith and goodness since He Is The CREATOR of both miracles, par excellence. Only He Can Create something as miraculous as goodness. Only He Deserves To Be Praised for all the goodness remaining in the world which for example, allows a mother to sacrifice her wellbeing for that of her children. God Is Indeed The Greatest.
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."
~ James 1:17

"If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed".
~ John 8:36

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@yannick

"At the beginning, it's written "father of lighTs" with the "T" nearly invisible which leaves you with the impression of reading "father of lighs" instead."

I only just noticed it! What an interesting observation. When you can't clearly see the "t" (or cross, if you will), the message doesn't make sense...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It makes perfect sense when you know that Almighty God has no partners or sons. James was a pure monotheist and true follower of Jesus Christ who did not consider Jesus to be God Himself. Plain and simple.
I have been reading into the concept of "shirk" and I understand your responses far better now. How odd that the greatest news to a Christian should become the greatest crime to a Muslim?!

shirk-for-dummies-1-728.jpg

Shirk-The-Greatest-Crime.jpg

yannick

Veteran
Indeed He Is Giving every person their every inhalation and exhalation of gas particles. How many atoms of oxygen exist in the universe right now? How many atoms of other gases? God Is The Only One Who Can Create such a perfect system where everything that you can think of can be paired with something else. God Is The Greatest Indeed and In Deeds and Indeed He Is Unimaginable and Truly The Light Per Excellence.

DesertRose

Superstar
Just contemplating the fact that the Creator wants us to elevate our character at all times including when giving charity.

Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. Allah is free of all wants, and He is Most-Forbearing.
---------------------------
O ye who believe! cancel not your charity by reminders of your generosity or by injury,- like those who spend their substance to be seen of men, but believe neither in Allah nor in the Last Day. They are in parable like a hard, barren rock, on which is a little soil: on it falls heavy rain, which leaves it (Just) a bare stone. They will be able to do nothing with aught they have earned. And Allah guideth not those who reject faith.
---------------------------
for more on this topic:
https://www.soundvision.com/article/quran-and-ahadith-on-the-poor-and-needy[

Last edited:

yannick

Veteran
The first commandment was to read. What a great blessing to be able to read. Only The CREATOR Can Create such a blessed action which can be broken down into reading so many languages or at least reading body languages and therefore being able to act without truly thinking.