King Christ has summonsed Charles The Pretender

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from: https://JAHTruth.net/britmon, written almost 25 years ago, during the fraudulent usurpation of the throne by Elizabeth A.M. Battenberg, after God had the Stone/Throne of Israel (Jacob's Pillar-Stone) taken away from her -

The British people, who are Israelites, under The Covenant, have been betrayed; impoverished and oppressed by the monarchy through-out its long and evil existence, because the people themselves have not kept The Covenant, that they swore at Sinai to keep for ever.

Under that Covenant the monarch is prohibited from using their position for personal material gain of any kind and from making up their own laws and taxes and economic policies; either themselves or their politicians. To prove this FACT, I will quote you the relevant clauses of The Covenant (contract):-

Deuteronomy 17:14 When thou art come unto the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee, and shalt possess it, and shalt dwell therein, and shalt say, I will set a king over me, like as all the nations that [are] about me;
17:15 Thou shalt in any wise set [him] king over thee, whom the "I AM" thy God shall choose: [one] from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger (a Gentile) over thee, which [is] not thy brother.
17:16 But he shall not multiply horses to himself, nor cause the people to return to Egypt (slavery - employees under man-made laws), to the end that he should multiply horses: forasmuch as the "I AM" hath said unto you, Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.
17:17 Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold.
17:18 And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write him a copy of this Law in a book out of [that which is] before the priests the Levites (The Torah - the first five Books in The Bible):
17:19 And it shall be with him, and he shall read therein all the days of his life: that he may learn to fear the "I AM" his God, to keep all the words of this Law and these Statutes, to DO them:
17:20 That his heart be not lifted up above his brethren, and that he turn not aside from the Commandment (Covenant), [to] the right hand (right-wing politics), or [to] the left (left-wing politics): to the end that he may prolong [his] days in his kingdom, he, and his children, in the midst of Israel.

How then is it possible that Elizabeth Mountbatten, who is also known by the aliases "Windsor" and "QE 2", is the richest woman on Earth, whilst hundreds of thousands of British people are homeless, with millions living in relative poverty and she has political parties of both left and right, in her illegal democracy? It is because the TRUTH about the British people's true identity has been purposely hidden from them, by the monarchy, so that the people would not read The Covenant; relate it to themselves and demand that the monarchy gives back the wealth it has defrauded the people out of, by using its own illegal laws and taxes.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

Elizabeth Mountbatten swore on and kissed the Sovereign's Holy Bible that contains The Law and verses just quoted, at her fraudulent coronation, "to faithfully serve God and the people for the rest of her life". Faithfully serving God means obeying Him and His Law, and, the first time she gave "Royal Assent" to any piece of legislation, she broke that solemn Coronation Oath and so was no longer the sovereign, with immediate effect, even if she had been crowned on the real Coronation Stone and had ever really been the sovereign, which she never was and is not.

The British monarchy knows full well that it is descended from David and that the Stone of Destiny is Jacob's Pillar and the Throne of David because they have ample evidence in their possession*. Why else then would they have hidden the TRUTH from the people, except in order to rip them off under their own laws. It cannot possibly be that they are ashamed of the fact that they are descended from David or that the British peoples are Israel, God's Chosen people. The monarchy does not want the people to learn and keep The Covenant and God's Laws, or they would teach The Covenant in school. They want people to obey their laws, under which they can keep the people in poverty and slaves to them and their friends. Employee is only a modern polite word for slave.

For those who might claim that they are Christians and that The Laws no longer apply, I will quote you Christ's own words on this subject:-

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all (the prophecies) be fulfilled.

The next sick joke is that the monarch claims to be "Defender of The Faith", whilst doing the opposite of everything that Jesus said.

Thousands of British people are homeless; some reduced to living in cardboard-boxes and shop-doorways; whilst the queen, who is head of the christian church and also the richest woman on Planet Earth; not only knows about it, but sees it and allows it to continue. Christ says that ALL rich people will burn in Hell-Fire (Luke 16:19-31; Matthew 19:24). How then is it possible; if the Church of England serves Christ; for the richest woman on Earth to be the head / leader of the Faith that says rich people are evil and will burn in Hell-Fire, and that he/she who would be the leader must be the servant of all (Matthew 20:25-28; 23:11-12)? It is totally illogical!!! The church and monarchy obviously do not serve Christ; they serve mammon (Satan and his materialism). "Know a tree by the fruit it bears - Matthew 7:16-21, by their fruits will you know whether they be good or evil."

If just Elizabeth Mountbatten's wealth was redistributed back to the people, not counting all the others who have flourished under her and her predecessors' laws, there would be something like £15,000 for every man; woman and child in Britain. An average family of four would be roughly £60,000 better off. If we include all the other parasites as well, that figure would be at least doubled. How many people having thousands of pounds would be out stealing, or living in cardboard boxes?

God prohibited the British and all who love Him from serving lords (baalim) and told the people there is only one Lord and to serve only Him.

Judges 2:11 And the children of Israel (the British) did evil in the sight of the "I AM", and served lords (baalim):
2:12 And they forsook the "I AM" God of their fathers, which brought them out of the land of Egypt (slavery under man-made laws), and followed other gods, of the gods of the people that [were] round about them, and bowed themselves unto them (including lords), and provoked the "I AM" to anger.

There are at least 1200 members of the British "House of Lords", including the heads of the churches, who help to govern over and keep the British people down and poor. Need I say more?

God is punishing the British monarchy and little by little bringing it down and showing its and its politicians' evil in the eyes of the people and overturning it for the last time, as God prophesied through Ezekiel:-

Ezekiel 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it (the Throne of David): and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and I will give it [him - Shiloh/Christ (Genesis 49 v 10)].

When Christ sits upon the Stone of Destiny, as prophesied through Ezekiel and is inaugurated as the King of all of the British people and of kings, the British Davidic monarchy will be finished; The Covenant reinstated and the wealth redistributed. Amen - JAH.

* The fourth and final overturn began on Christ-mas Day in 1950 when God inspired and Christ assisted four Scottish Nationalists to remove the real Lia Fail / Stone of Destiny / Coronation Stone from Westminster Abbey for Him and replace it with the fake (Stone of Scone).

King George 6th knew of this prophecy in Ezekiel 21:27 concerning the British Throne - the Stone of Destiny - and the fourth and final overturn and was vexed and afraid that the loss (of the Coronation Stone in 1950) portended the end of his dynasty, as Ian R. Hamilton Q.C. states in his book "The Taking of the Stone of Destiny", Lochar 1991, page 139, "Forty years on" line 8:-

"Privately we learned that he (George 6th) had a superstitious fear that the loss portended the end of his dynasty."

George 6th must have known, as must his daughter Elizabeth, that the stone that was left at Arbroath Abbey on 11th April 1951 was a Scottish sandstone fake and that she was cursed by God and never really crowned. She must also have known the prophecy, as did her great, great grandmother Queen Victoria, who said that if Christ came to take the Throne, she would immediately step down and give it to its rightful owner, and everyone of them knew it down to George 6th. It is unthinkable that George 6th would not also have taught this to his children - that Christ would come one day and rightfully claim the British Throne, in fulfillment of prophecy.

Elizabeth 2 who is descended from the royal line of David from the tribe of Judah, was then fraudulently crowned on that fake stone in 1953, so in actual fact was never officially crowned queen of Britain in the eyes of God; as God Himself prevented her from being, by having the Stone taken from her.

-------

PLEASE NOTE WELL:

The REAL Stone of Destiny (Jacob's Pillar-Stone) that God had 4 Scottish nationalists remove from Westminster Abbey on Christmas day in 1950, is still in hiding somewhere in Scotland.

It is therefore IMPOSSIBLE for Charles Battenberg/Mountbatten to be coronated on the REAL Throne, as scheduled for the 6th of May 2023.

It will therefore be very interesting to see what Father (our Creator and the heavenly Father of our Lord and King Christ, the Saviour) does to further expose Charles to the world as the fraud he really is.

JoChris

Superstar
Abdication of the throne is one thing.
Handing the throne over to a man who was jailed for making a controversial video is quite another.
Where in the bible are commandments for when British kings are to hand over the throne to civilians anyway?

A Freeman

Superstar
Full passage. John 8:17-59
The (real) Jesus was talking to the PHARISEES, the Jews were ultra legalistic and who would not believe in Him.
You can keep telling yourself that lie if you wish, but it won't take away from the TRUTH that Christ, through the mouth of Jesus, was delivering that passage to EVERYONE that works against Him, choosing to believe and promote LIES (as you do) rather than choosing to believe and promote the truth.

You would know this IF you properly understood that the Scriptures are eternal, and apply to each and every one of us.

The "Jews" who kept their traditions instead of God's Law, making The Law/Commandments of God of no effect, were very clearly listening to and obeying Satan (the Opposer).

The "Christians" today are following in their "Jewish" predecessors' footsteps, choosing to tell, promote and defend their traditions and the lie that they don't have to obey God and His Law/Commandments either, because Jesus allegedly gave them a free pass to continue to sin (break The Law) with impunity.

How ridiculous!

You wouldn't ask a direct question as usual....
Why do you continue to ask the same questions over and over, that have already been answered? Do you think it is Father (God) prompting you to do that or Satan prompting you to do that? Isn't that why you feel the need to troll every post that is personally made?

John 16:1-4
16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
16:2 They shall put you out of the churches: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
16:3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not KNOWN the Father, nor me.
16:4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

If the god of that book is not your Father, you would say so, wouldn't you?
THE One TRUE God and Father of our Lord and King Christ, the Saviour, also known as our heavenly Father, which art in heaven (Matt. 6:9-13), has provided us with God Calling and God at Eventide, to confirm Biblical teachings for those who KNOW Him and wish to draw closer to Him (James 4:8).

Anyone who believes in the 3=1 confusion commonly referred to as the "trinity", and doesn't have enough sense to realize the imperative to keep The Law/Commandments of God, doesn't KNOW our heavenly Father nor do they know Christ.

Isn't that why you struggle so with such simple concepts, e.g. FAITH (trust in God and His Word/Truth/Law), obedience to God (Acts 5:29-32) and the CERTAIN knowledge that ALL of scriptural prophecy SHALL be fulfilled?

JoChris

Superstar
You can keep telling yourself that lie if you wish, but it won't take away from the TRUTH that Christ, through the mouth of Jesus, was delivering that passage to EVERYONE that works against Him, choosing to believe and promote LIES (as you do) rather than choosing to believe and promote the truth.

You would know this IF you properly understood that the Scriptures are eternal, and apply to each and every one of us.

The "Jews" who kept their traditions instead of God's Law, making The Law/Commandments of God of no effect, were very clearly listening to and obeying Satan (the Opposer).

The "Christians" today are following in their "Jewish" predecessors' footsteps, choosing to tell, promote and defend their traditions and the lie that they don't have to obey God and His Law/Commandments either, because Jesus allegedly gave them a free pass to continue to sin (break The Law) with impunity.

How ridiculous!

Why do you continue to ask the same questions over and over, that have already been answered? Do you think it is Father (God) prompting you to do that or Satan prompting you to do that? Isn't that why you feel the need to troll every post that is personally made?

John 16:1-4
16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
16:2 They shall put you out of the churches: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
16:3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not KNOWN the Father, nor me.
16:4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

THE One TRUE God and Father of our Lord and King Christ, the Saviour, also known as our heavenly Father, which art in heaven (Matt. 6:9-13), has provided us with God Calling and God at Eventide, to confirm Biblical teachings for those who KNOW Him and wish to draw closer to Him (James 4:8).

Anyone who believes in the 3=1 confusion commonly referred to as the "trinity", and doesn't have enough sense to realize the imperative to keep The Law/Commandments of God, doesn't KNOW our heavenly Father nor do they know Christ.

Isn't that why you struggle so with such simple concepts, e.g. FAITH (trust in God and His Word/Truth/Law), obedience to God (Acts 5:29-32) and the CERTAIN knowledge that ALL of scriptural prophecy SHALL be fulfilled?
I repeat questions which you refuse to answer.
I repeat questions that you try to side step.
I answer yes/no questions- It would be good if you could reciprocate that (even if you add explanations etc).

Why on Earth does a man who claims to believe JAHtruth (therefore both the bible and quran) quote from the "God Calling" like it is a third religious text?

It contradicts the Bible and the Quran as well....

God the Father never communicates like the 'God Calling' book IN THE BIBLE.

@A Freeman, John Anthony Hill's Decree to King Charles III isn't just a legal matter.

He is demanding that the man who - on paper - is the head of the Anglican Church hand everything over to him.
What would AJH do to the Anglican Church if he actually did get it?
Now that would be an interesting storyline!!!
It's definitely a strange kind of contradiction but it's obviously because Jahtruth is a British nationalist ideology infused with all it's other cult elements. He will on one hand slam any form of religious community and low-level order, authority and teaching but in the same breath he will uphold faith in racist nationalism and basically worship of monarchy.

I'm not opposed to monarchy per se myself (I don't advocate any particular one though) but it's very clear to most of us how deeply wrote AJH and A Freeman are on both counts (the absurd deletion of anything communal and worship of a monarch and racial nationalism).

JoChris

Superstar
It's definitely a strange kind of contradiction but it's obviously because Jahtruth is a British nationalist ideology infused with all it's other cult elements. He will on one hand slam any form of religious community and low-level order, authority and teaching but in the same breath he will uphold faith in racist nationalism and basically worship of monarchy.

I'm not opposed to monarchy per se myself (I don't advocate any particular one though) but it's very clear to most of us how deeply wrote AJH and A Freeman are on both counts (the absurd deletion of anything communal and worship of a monarch and racial nationalism).
AJH's on paper belief systems are as co-ordinated as a kitchen cupboard when a toddler gets into it, looking for treats [and empties the pots and pans everywhere). Politics, Religion, health, morals, personal upbringing - all in a jumble everywhere, put in a pile and throws all the stuff that looks unappealing to him personally away. (For whatever reason he loves rules and regulations, so he has kept all the commandments (reinterpreted of course).

Other than deliberately misquoting/ mistranslating the bible/ quran to insert his blended religion in somehow, the only thing that is clear is that what ever AJH says, that is true according to A Freeman because AJH said it. I am starting to wonder if the "God calling" book is closer to JAHtruth's real beliefs?

TonyVanDam

Established
I need to reply directly to the opening post to help everyone get back on-topic, as well as to make an upcoming valid point.

Some of things that has been said in THIS thread has Armstrongism [AKA the teachings of the late Herbert W. Armstrong] written all over it. And Armstrongism is British Israelism, which is basically a teaching about white supremacy! And quite frankly, I am so disappointing, but not too surprise, to notice a small number of people that actually believe in this false doctrine.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
While it is true that Herbert W. Armstrong did write books and teach British Israelism, which itself became an organized religion, discussing what the Bible actually has to say on this subject is NOT about white supremacy, nor is it racist.

Over two-thirds of the Bible is prophecy, >99% of which has already been fulfilled in exact and minute detail. The prophecies are focused on the PEOPLE Israel, so it is imperative to understand who they are, otherwise it's impossible to understand the prophecies.

A detailed analysis may be found below. There are at least 95 Scriptural Marks Describing the TRUE People Israel during the End-Times.
https://gibraltar-messenger.net/jahtruth/the-scriptural-marks-of-true-israel/

Only with this revelation is it possible to see and understand that what we are currently experiencing is all about waking up and gathering the people Israel, who have been scattered throughout the nations of the world. And earth-shattering events, some of which have not happened yet, are "unlocked" once one has The Key (Rev. 5:1-5).

One simple but profound example: The U.S. and U.K. are about to lose WW3 to Russia and China.

JoChris

Superstar
It is now 10:05 am the 24th of April in Australia and there has been no mention of King Charles III bending the knee to Anthony John Hill in Gibraltar.
What are your plans now?

A Freeman

Superstar
A friendly reminder for those who may be suffering from short-term memory loss:-

No Charles? No Problem.
February 9, 2023 / Kneel Charles / By A. Freeman

Ezekiel 21:25-27
21:25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when inequity [shall have] an end,
21:26 Thus saith the Lord “I AM”; Remove the diadem (sovereignty), and take off the crown: THIS [SHALL] NOT [BE] THE SAME: exalt [him that is] low (Line of Zarah), and abase [him that is] high (Line of Pharez).
21:27 I will overturn (1), overturn (2), overturn (3), it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and (4) I WILL GIVE IT [HIM – Shiloh (Gen. 49:10)].

The 458-lb REAL Coronation Stone (Jacob's Pillar), which God had removed from Westminster Abbey on December 25th, 1950 by 4 Scottish nationalists led by Ian Hamilton, still remains hidden somewhere in Scotland.

The 336-lb FAKE "Stone of Scone", made of Scottish Perthshire sandstone that was left in Arbroath Abbey on April 11th, 1951, and subsequently taken to England where it was fraudulently used for Elizabeth's FAKE coronation on June 2nd, 1953, was sent back to Scotland in 1996. It has remained on display behind glass and under lights in Edinburgh castle ever since.

1682323104151.png

The prophecy in Ezekiel plainly states that "THIS [SHALL] NOT [BE] THE SAME". So will the fraudulent coronation of Charles, scheduled for May 6th, 2023 be allowed to proceed without incident?

Time will tell what God has in Mind, and when God will give the Throne to His Christ, exactly as God has promised to do.

Please also see:

JoChris

Superstar
A friendly reminder for those who may be suffering from short-term memory loss:-

No Charles? No Problem.
February 9, 2023 / Kneel Charles / By A. Freeman

Ezekiel 21:25-27
21:25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when inequity [shall have] an end,
21:26 Thus saith the Lord “I AM”; Remove the diadem (sovereignty), and take off the crown: THIS [SHALL] NOT [BE] THE SAME: exalt [him that is] low (Line of Zarah), and abase [him that is] high (Line of Pharez).
21:27 I will overturn (1), overturn (2), overturn (3), it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and (4) I WILL GIVE IT [HIM – Shiloh (Gen. 49:10)].

The 458-lb REAL Coronation Stone (Jacob's Pillar), which God had removed from Westminster Abbey on December 25th, 1950 by 4 Scottish nationalists led by Ian Hamilton, still remains hidden somewhere in Scotland.

The 336-lb FAKE "Stone of Scone", made of Scottish Perthshire sandstone that was left in Arbroath Abbey on April 11th, 1951, and subsequently taken to England where it was fraudulently used for Elizabeth's FAKE coronation on June 2nd, 1953, was sent back to Scotland in 1996. It has remained on display behind glass and under lights in Edinburgh castle ever since.

View attachment 86208

The prophecy in Ezekiel plainly states that "THIS [SHALL] NOT [BE] THE SAME". So will the fraudulent coronation of Charles, scheduled for May 6th, 2023 be allowed to proceed without incident?

Time will tell what God has in Mind, and when God will give the Throne to His Christ, exactly as God has promised to do.

Please also see:
I am in not in the UK so I have never heard about Scottish mythology related to magic stones and people in the bible visiting the UK and saints bringing relics from wherever to wherever. In Australia, at school when we are taught about foreign countries' history, we are taught about factual history, not their specific cultural and historical legends.

Every search I make shows it is a legend that Jeremiah took this "stone of destiny" (allegedly the same one laid by Jacob in Genesis 28).
A legend is not a historical fact.
e.g.

I see that King Charles III really is going to have it at his coronation - that sounds downright comical really. It brings back memories of a segment Monty Python's In search of the Holy Grail [see 2nd minute onwards]:

It is crazy that in the 21st century they believe there is a need for this type of thing at a coronation!
But I am not a Brit, so obviously I don't understand why it is so important to you all. Of course traditions should be adhered to whenever possible of course since it apparently has so much meaning to you.

Here is the article's claim:

On Christmas Day 1950, four Scottish students removed the stone from Westminster Abbey in London and, three months later, it turned up 500 miles away – at the high altar of Arbroath Abbey.

That is a very different date to what you say.

Other articles give the year 1950 as well.

Here is a real possibility of why the stone is smaller:
.... But not long after they were returned, a group of Scottish Nationalist students broke into the Abbey on Christmas Eve 1950. They removed the stone, which broke in the process (probably due to damage caused by the suffragette bomb) and hid it until it had been repaired. Four months later it was placed on the high altar at the ruined Arbroath Abbey – a building long associated with Scottish independence.

That sounds way more feasible than the stone in possession being a forgery like AJH claims.

A Freeman

Superstar

Excerpt below:

Laws and customs

The monarch’s commitment to observe the ‘laws and customs’ of the realms goes back to King Edward II who is the earliest English coronation for which we have an official record. Not only that, but Edward II’s oath largely remained the format for a coronation oath for nearly four hundred, and these words were included also in the oath sworn by Queen Elizabeth II. Why are these words significant?

Well, according to the most authoritative jurist of the thirteenth century, Henry de Bracton, ‘the English hold many things by custom which they do not hold by law’ and ‘kings need only to have allowed the custom for it to be granted’.

In saying this, Henry de Bracton brings the Magna Carta within the orbit of ‘customs’ and in so doing, asserts people’s rights as ‘freemen’ alongside their right to a trial by jury, a right specified in article 39 of the Magna Carta. What is more, Magna Carta allows, in Article 61, for the lawful rebellion of 25 barons, a right invoked in 2001 and still in force.

The bottom line? People in Britain and in the Commonwealth realms can take Charles at his word and assert their right to a trial by jury and to their rights as freemen of the land. This means that obligations addressed to the so-called legal fiction (the all capitals name that corporatises people rather than addresses them as living beings) are legally rendered null and void.

This means that any attempt by the Ministry of Justice in Britain to nullify the freeman of the land philosophy is itself negated by the King’s oath.

The laws of God

So, the monarch’s undertaking to observe the laws and customs of the realms confirms the power not only of the Magna Carta but also of Common law and people’s status as free men and women.

For hundreds of years, monarchs have sworn these words but perhaps now, at a pivotal point in human history, the people can finally use this aspect of the monarch’s oath to assert their sovereign status as living men and women. What follows from this is tantamount to the legalisation of civil disobedience, whether in the form of non-payment of Council Tax, income tax, or penalty charges, the first two of which must legally require contractual consent and the last of which requires to be heard via a jury trial.

And there is much more besides that they can use. For, a monarch swearing to observe ‘the laws of God’ is swearing to follow the injunctions set down in the first given books of the Bible and this has three important consequences.

Firstly, man-made legislation is strictly prohibited and you can refer to this in these sections of Deuteronomy:
  • 4:2 Ye shall not add to the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the Lord your God which I COMMAND you.
  • 11:1 Therefore thou shalt love the Lord thy God, and keep His charge, and His Statutes, and His Judgments, and His Commandments, always.
  • 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.
The force of these words is that the monarch is in breach of their oath the moment that they add their signature to any new statute. All the kings and queens who have added their signatures to pieces of legislation have broken their oaths and ceased to be legitimate monarchs. With that, the line of descent, for example from Elizabeth II to Charles, is an illegitimate one.

At the same time, all aspects of government, whether the legislature, the executive, or the judiciary, all of which act under the authority of the monarch.

Now to the second point. Deuteronomy outlaws the practice of usury as you can read here:
  • 23:19 Thou shalt not lend upon usury/interest to thy brother; usury of money, usury of victuals, usury of anything that is lent upon usury.
So any monarch who allows the continuing practice of usury in their realms is in breach of their oath. The people would be within their rights to declare that the monarch has breached their oath were they not to take a stand against usury.

The third consequence that flows from a monarch’s commitment to observing ‘the laws of God concerns their relationship with foreign powers. Deuteronomy stipulates that a monarch who hands the reigns of power over to an authority who is a ‘stranger’, in other words, someone who is not from your country, would be in dereliction of their duties to God:
  • 17:15 Thou shalt in any wise set [him] king over thee, whom the Lord thy God shall choose: [one] from among thy brethren shalt thou set a king over thee: thou mayest NOT set a stranger over thee, which [is] not thy brother.
This would prohibit King Charles III from working closely with any powers outside of Britain, including the World Economic Forum (WEF), the WHO, and of course the UN. Were he to do this, then the people would be within their rights to claim that the monarch had broken their oath to the people and was now an illegitimate monarch. This would not only end his moral claim to the throne but as with the other two points, bring to an end all aspects of government, whether the legislature, the executive, or the judiciary, all of which act under the authority of the monarch.

Final point: the signature

In June 2022, the signed coronation oath of the Queen was digitised for the first time to mark the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee. As you can see from the image of the oath, the Queen signs the oath above the text of the document, rather than below it as would be customary in a legal document. There are compelling reasons for signing below since doing this attests to the person’s willingness to abide by the terms in the body of the text. Moreover, signing below a piece of text prevents new text from being added subsequently.

I have written elsewhere about the many anomalies in Queen Elizabeth II’s signed coronation oath but when it comes to Charles III’s Coronation Oath, you may want to observe during the ceremony where Charles places his signature. If it is above the text, as with the Queen’s signature, then you rightly ask whether Charles has entered into a contract with the people of Britain and the Commonwealth and whether he is their rightful king. As with the case of the three points above, a failure to create a valid contract with the people nullifies his claim to be king and, with that, undermines the judiciary, the legislature, and the executive.

A Freeman

Superstar
1 Samuel 8:4-22
8:4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah,
8:5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.
8:6 But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the "I AM".
8:7 And the "I AM" said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected Me, that I should not reign over them.
8:8 According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken Me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.
8:9 Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and show them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.
8:10 And Samuel told all the words of the "I AM" unto the people that asked of him a king.
8:11 And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint [them] for himself, for his chariots, and [to be] his horsemen; and [some] shall run before his chariots.
8:12 And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and [will set them] to sow his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots.
8:13 And he will take your daughters [to be] confectionaries, and [to be] cooks, and [to be] bakers.
8:14 And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, [even] the best [of them], and give [them] to his servants.
8:15 And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants.
8:16 And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put [them] to his work.
8:17 He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.
8:18 And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the "I AM" will not hear you in that day.
8:19 Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us;
8:20 That we also may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles.
8:21 And Samuel heard all the words of the people, and he repeated them in the ears of the "I AM".
8:22 And the "I AM" said to Samuel, Hearken unto their voice, and make them a king. And Samuel said unto the men of Israel, Go ye every man unto his city.

The Sojourner

Established
Coronation on now:
Choirs are good!
Did you see the grim reaper figure that appeared (can't embed the video, so am posting the link instead)...?

And take a look at this:

"The 'Coronation' (of Charles) took place 6 months, 6 weeks, and 6 days - from the day of the Queen Lizard funeral.

It was also on the 6th of May."

In the UK, there were front page newspaper headlines calling Charles...

"The King of The World" (!)

So what does that make him the representative of, in their view? (Rev. 9:11?)

Time will tell what happens from here on out...

Last edited:

The Sojourner

Established
The surprising link between Prince Charles and a certain Vlad the Impaler (Dracula)

Now remember Charles, previously speaking about military style campaigns to usher forth the Great Reset.