King Christ has summonsed Charles The Pretender

A Freeman

Superstar
Well I am relieved to read you are already resigned to AJH not getting King Charles to resign.
Perhaps you should re-read what's been shared, to understand what this is actually about, because it doesn't say anything about being resigned. Father (God) will take care of this situation in The Best Possible Way, as He always does.

God was kind to let us be born in a time when many chronic conditions are well controlled by medicines.
God has condemned the use of pharmacy and the doctors (playing at being God) who push these drugs/poisons, to prevent people from harming themselves with them.

Anthony John Hill was born in 1948, therefore he will be 75 years old this year.
Are you seriously suggesting AJH never has had any drugs for anything at all?! If he has had any surgery or dentistry done he will have had drugs. Anaesthetics are drugs after all.
Old age brings aching and creaking joints and stiffness.
Your cold climate would certainly make that worse.
God has condemned the use of pharmacy and the doctors (playing at being God) who push these drugs/poisons, to prevent people from harming themselves with them. I've never seen JAH take any kind of pharmaceutical drug for anything.

JoChris

Superstar
Perhaps you should re-read what's been shared, to understand what this is actually about, because it doesn't say anything about being resigned. Father (God) will take care of this situation in The Best Possible Way, as He always does.

God has condemned the use of pharmacy and the doctors (playing at being God) who push these drugs/poisons, to prevent people from harming themselves with them.

God has condemned the use of pharmacy and the doctors (playing at being God) who push these drugs/poisons, to prevent people from harming themselves with them. I've never seen JAH take any kind of pharmaceutical drug for anything.
Anthony John Hill's condemnation of using drugs no matter what their purpose is very concerning. There have been many documented cases of avoidable deaths because people were told to" just have more faith/ let God have his way" etc.

Let's say you were diagnosed with diabetes type I or a serious heart arrhythmia. If diseases like those two are not treated with medicines immediately the person will die within a week at the very most.
Would you refuse to take insulin or an anti-arrhthymic drug because Anthony John Hill says all drugs are sorcery?
Would he decide to not have insulin himself?

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Anthony John Hill's condemnation of using drugs no matter what their purpose is very concerning. There have been many documented cases of avoidable deaths because people were told to" just have more faith/ let God have his way" etc.

Let's say you were diagnosed with diabetes type I or a serious heart arrhythmia. If diseases like those two are not treated with medicines immediately the person will die within a week at the very most.
Would you refuse to take insulin or an anti-arrhthymic drug because Anthony John Hill says all drugs are sorcery?
Would he decide to not have insulin himself?
You seem to have a problem reading. For a third time:

GOD has condemned the use of pharmacy and the doctors (playing at being God) who push these drugs/poisons, to prevent people from harming themselves with them.

Pharmacy/witchcraft, the making of potions/witches' brew, which mask the symptoms of disease, have never cured anyone of anything.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/covid-19-western-medicine-pharmacy-witchcraft-in-scripture.8223/

The reason you are struggling with these facts is due to a lack of faith in GOD, choosing instead to believe your ego and place your faith/trust in poisons instead.

Please read and heed GOD's Warnings, so that He can heal you, both body and soul (spirit-Being), as no witch doctor could ever do. The only other alternative is continue poisoning your body and soul/mind to death. In reality, there are no other options.

Peace be upon you.

JFO2

Established
You know despite AJH's idealism and exposure of some corruption in the past nothing he suggests is going to happen. Sadly powerful people gain/keep power via abusing the system for their benefit.

You sound like you are not completely brainwashed yet.
The man is never going to gain any real power, no matter how many words he writes/ videos he posts online.

If he demands you all to believe/obey him 100% without any doubt (or you will be eternally condemned), that is a serious sign of a cult leader.
Putting this to the side for one minute. Hopefully you’d agree that Charles is from the line of Judah and a supposed Israelite monarch and that the British along with the US, are part of true Israel, (not the frauds that base themselves over in the geographical location called Israel). Hopefully you’d also agree that Charles was fraudulently crowned and is not a true Israelite monarch.

I say hopefully, because if you wouldn’t agree with these unequivocal facts, then it would be fascinating to understand why not?

I feel these bonafide facts are being lost in the melee at the moment.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
You seem to have a problem reading. For a third time:

GOD has condemned the use of pharmacy and the doctors (playing at being God) who push these drugs/poisons, to prevent people from harming themselves with them.

Pharmacy/witchcraft, the making of potions/witches' brew, which mask the symptoms of disease, have never cured anyone of anything.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/covid-19-western-medicine-pharmacy-witchcraft-in-scripture.8223/

The reason you are struggling with these facts is due to a lack of faith in GOD, choosing instead to believe your ego and place your faith/trust in poisons instead.

Please read and heed GOD's Warnings, so that He can heal you, both body and soul (spirit-Being), as no witch doctor could ever do. The only other alternative is continue poisoning your body and soul/mind to death. In reality, there are no other options.

Peace be upon you.
You are not addressing my question.
If AJH was diagnosed with some illness that literally needs a drug to ensure he stays alive e.g. Diabetes type 1, would he say INSULIN is poison and God forbids him to use insulin because it is allegedly sorcery?
Would AJH choose to die rather than take insulin - YES or NO?
Would you choose to die rather than take insulin?

Remember God also says not to put Him to the test. https://www.gotquestions.org/test-God.html

JoChris

Superstar
Putting this to the side for one minute. Hopefully you’d agree that Charles is from the line of Judah and a supposed Israeli monarch and that the British along with the US, are part of true Israel, (not the frauds that base themselves over in the geographical location called Israel). Hopefully you’d also agree that Charles was fraudulently crowned and is not a true Israeli monarch.

I say hopefully, because if you wouldn’t agree with these unequivocal facts, then it would be fascinating to understand why not?

I feel these bonafide facts are being lost in the melee at the moment.
If every person managed to get their family tree back to ancient days, many people would be able to find royal blood/ people mentioned in the bible somewhere in their family history.
After a certain point in time it makes little difference whether a person really deserves the Royal title or not. King Charles III has his ancestry from relatively (?) modern history English royalty. Does Anthony John Hill of Sheffield UK have that?

All this arguing over if he really deserves the Throne or not sounds like a tragi-comical blend of King Arthur mythology and Monty Python's "in the search of the Holy Grail".

AJH should give up and live the life of a hopefully healthy elderly old man before old age truly hits him. If he lives to my father's age, he only has 7 years left.

A Freeman

Superstar
You are not addressing my question.
If AJH was diagnosed with some illness that literally needs a drug to ensure he stays alive e.g. Diabetes type 1, would he say INSULIN is poison and God forbids him to use insulin because it is allegedly sorcery?
Would AJH choose to die rather than take insulin - YES or NO?
Would you choose to die rather than take insulin?

Remember God also says not to put Him to the test. https://www.gotquestions.org/test-God.html
Your question was already addressed, you just refuse to accept the answer. No one in their right mind would voluntarily take a poison under any circumstances if they knew what the were doing.

JAH/Christ does NOT take ANY pharmaceutical potions/witches' brew, nor would He ever do so under ANY conditions, because doing so is against The Law, and neither would I. JAH/Christ doesn't break The Law.

The whole world has been DECEIVED (Rev. 12:9) into believing the LIE that pharmacy/witchcraft/poisons can cure anyone of anything, or save someone's life. How could taking poisons EVER cure anyone of anything? It is the irrational fear of human death (Matt. 10:28) that drives people to this insanity (yes, it is insane to take pharmacy of any kind).

What most people do not understand is that pharmacy/witchcraft (which is what all western "medicine" really is, including all chemical drugs, chemotherapy and radiation) treats the SYMPTOMS of a dis-ease, NOT the root cause of it. Do you not find it odd that the incident rate of the extremely rare disease referred to as type 1 diabetes has skyrocketed over the past 125 years?

Do you believe God is incapable of providing natural remedies to illnesses that we cause through our destructive behavior?

Isn't the reason over two-thirds of the global population have now taken a lethal injection to "protect" them from a non-existent virus due to an irrational fear of human death?

JoChris

Superstar
Your question was already addressed, you just refuse to accept the answer. No one in their right mind would voluntarily take a poison under any circumstances if they knew what the were doing.

JAH/Christ does NOT take ANY pharmaceutical potions/witches' brew, nor would He ever do so under ANY conditions, because doing so is against The Law, and neither would I. JAH/Christ doesn't break The Law.

The whole world has been DECEIVED (Rev. 12:9) into believing the LIE that pharmacy/witchcraft/poisons can cure anyone of anything, or save someone's life. How could taking poisons EVER cure anyone of anything? It is the irrational fear of human death (Matt. 10:28) that drives people to this insanity (yes, it is insane to take pharmacy of any kind).

What most people do not understand is that pharmacy/witchcraft (which is what all western "medicine" really is, including all chemical drugs, chemotherapy and radiation) treats the SYMPTOMS of a dis-ease, NOT the root cause of it. Do you not find it odd that the incident rate of the extremely rare disease referred to as type 1 diabetes has skyrocketed over the past 125 years?

Do you believe God is incapable of providing natural remedies to illnesses that we cause through our destructive behavior?

Isn't the reason over two-thirds of the global population have now taken a lethal injection to "protect" them from a non-existent virus due to an irrational fear of human death?

I used diabetes and insulin as an example because most people these day know it is an essential medicine for people with diabetes type 1.
Another example: Let's say AJH finally goes to the Dr because he has been feeling off colour.

When the Dr takes AJH'S blood pressure, it is dangerously high. Would AJH put his life at risk by refusing to take antihypertensives and aspirin (mild dose is often prescribed to people with heart conditions/ high risk of stroke)?

A Freeman

Superstar
I used diabetes and insulin as an example because most people these day know it is an essential medicine for people with diabetes type 1.
Another example: Let's say AJH finally goes to the Dr because he has been feeling off colour.

When the Dr takes AJH'S blood pressure, it is dangerously high. Would AJH put his life at risk by refusing to take antihypertensives and aspirin (mild dose is often prescribed to people with heart conditions/ high risk of stroke)?
JAH/Christ would NEVER go to a (witch) doctor (2 Chron. 16:12) under any circumstances, so your entire hypothetical situation is further proof you either have very poor reading comprehension skills or simply cannot accept a straight answer.

And with regard to what most people "know" today, Christ said that these times would be just like the times of Noah, where violence, hatred and insanity FILLED the Earth. The evil majority on this planet are usually, if not always wrong (Exod. 23:2). Isn't that why you are here satanically promoting pharmacy/witchcraft (Exod. 22:18), instead of placing your faith in Father (God), our HEALER (Exod. 15:26)?

A Freeman

Superstar
For any who want to heal themselves, without the use of pharmaceutical witchcraft, return to keeping The Law that our Creator gave us.

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness [John 8:3 (KJV John 8:12)] arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet BEFORE the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (see verse 1 above for details of the curse).

Those who will not LIVE by The Law, will die by The Law.

A Freeman

Superstar
Ridiculous. We know he seduces multiple women into sexual relationships at the same time. He’s an adulterer and a fraud.
No, you don't know that, because He has NEVER done any of those things nor has He ever committed adultery, nor is He a fraud. Why are you bearing false witness? Do you not know that is against The Law (Exod. 20:16)?

No, you don't know that, because He has NEVER done any of those things nor has He ever committed adultery, nor is He a fraud. Why are you bearing false witness? Do you not know that is against The Law (Exod. 20:16)?
We literally saw him write it with his own words, he is in a sexual relationship (unmarried) with a woman in Ireland and he wanted another one.

Imagine being in a cult so hard you’ll gaslight like this and don’t even realize it because you are used to gaslighting other people in the cult and they lie to themselves too.

A Freeman

Superstar
We literally saw him write it with his own words, he is in a sexual relationship (unmarried) with a woman in Ireland and he wanted another one.

Imagine being in a cult so hard you’ll gaslight like this and don’t even realize it because you are used to gaslighting other people in the cult and they lie to themselves too.
No, you didn't see Him write any such thing, because that's not what He wrote. That is what you were told to believe by someone falsely accusing Him of these things (bearing false witness/libel), which you are now choosing to repeat without any evidence of wrongdoing (Exod. 23:1; Lev. 19:16; 2 Cor. 12:19-21; Eph. 4:29 - 5:7).

For your sake and for everyone else's, stop imagining evil about others you don't know and situations you know absolutely nothing about (Gen. 6:5).

No, you didn't see Him write any such thing, because that's not what He wrote. That is what you were told to believe by someone falsely accusing Him of these things (bearing false witness/libel), which you are now choosing to repeat without any evidence of wrongdoing (Exod. 23:1; Lev. 19:16; 2 Cor. 12:19-21; Eph. 4:29 - 5:7).

For your sake and for everyone else's, stop imagining evil about others you don't know and situations you know absolutely nothing about (Gen. 6:5).
Yeah, I did. You can’t gaslight people who aren’t in your cult. It just makes you look like a lunatic.

A Freeman

Superstar
Charles 1 - executed for treason in January 1649 for high-treason and "other high crimes"

Charles 2 - committed treason by converting to Roman Catholicism; died in bed after likely being poisoned

Charles 3 - has already committed treason, announced plans to marshal the military against the civilian population to enforce his climate agenda (masking the depopulation agenda he's been promoting for decades). What will his fate be?

PeninsulaDweller

Established
I hear Charles is in Gibraltar already, waiting for the day he has to surrender his throne. Ran into him the other day having some tapas and a pint, nice chap, we talked about satanism and sausage fingers.

A Freeman

Superstar
From: https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/royal-author-questions-king-charles-coronation-after-divorce-affair.html/ -

Royal author Anthony Holden wrote King Charles: A Biography in 1988. He penned a letter to The Guardian arguing that Charles’ coronation should be invalid. He cites Charles’ divorce and well-known affair with Camilla during his marriage to Princess Diana.

Holden wrote, “Further to your concerns about the forthcoming coronation, the Church of England has never before crowned a divorced man as king. Therefore its supreme governor, let alone one who has publicly confessed to adultery – with the relevant woman, also a divorcee, sitting beside him expecting to be crowned queen consort.”

He alleges that the late Archbishop of Canterbury, Robert Runcie, once told him that Charles’s coronation would require “a revision of the coronation oath, which would require a new statute of parliament.”

Therefore he claims that this statute would require the prime minister “to seek King Charles III’s permission to debate whether or not it felt able to crown him. Runcie told me it would amount to a constitutional crisis. It seems hard to disagree.”

From: https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/royal-author-questions-king-charles-coronation-after-divorce-affair.html/ -

Royal author Anthony Holden wrote King Charles: A Biography in 1988. He penned a letter to The Guardian arguing that Charles’ coronation should be invalid. He cites Charles’ divorce and well-known affair with Camilla during his marriage to Princess Diana.

Holden wrote, “Further to your concerns about the forthcoming coronation, the Church of England has never before crowned a divorced man as king. Therefore its supreme governor, let alone one who has publicly confessed to adultery – with the relevant woman, also a divorcee, sitting beside him expecting to be crowned queen consort.”

He alleges that the late Archbishop of Canterbury, Robert Runcie, once told him that Charles’s coronation would require “a revision of the coronation oath, which would require a new statute of parliament.”

Therefore he claims that this statute would require the prime minister “to seek King Charles III’s permission to debate whether or not it felt able to crown him. Runcie told me it would amount to a constitutional crisis. It seems hard to disagree.”
But the same could be said for Anthony hill, he had unmarried relations with a woman in Ireland so his crowning would be illegitimate too. hmm who does that leave, perhaps you could be king a freeman?