King Christ has summonsed Charles The Pretender

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
AJH was born in 1948, not approx 4 BC. Therefore there is no way he said that.
Even in the photos from a few years back he doesn't look that old.
What intrigues me is that the AJH massage seems to incorporate reincarnation. That would be OK within a cyclical faith like Hinduism but God’s judgement and the concept of eternal separation from Him are absent from Eastern thought.

In trying to be all things he becomes nothing, not even coherent.

A Freeman

Superstar
For those who are still spiritually fast asleep in the human condition, and thus will miss Christ's prophesied SECOND Coming, when He is here like a thief in the night, it's impossible for them to grasp anything spiritual, exactly as Christ said THROUGH the mouth of Jesus (John 3:3-7).

When Christ, the immortal spiritual-Being INSIDE the mortal, human body of Jesus was asked by His Disciples what the Sign would be of His Second Coming right before the end of the world (Matt. 24:3), when faith would be at an all-time low (Luke 18:8), they were given a description that included the "Fig-Tree" prophecy (Matt. 24:32-34).

In Scripture, the Fig-Tree symbolizes the Jews, including both the "good figs" and the "evil figs" (the 2-tribed "House of Judah" and the counterfeit "Jews" - Jer. 24:4-10).

Approximately 36 years after the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus, in 70 A.D., Herod's Temple in Jerusalem was completely destroyed by the Romans, leaving the Jews without a homeland for almost 2000 years.

On the 22nd of April in 1948, David Ben-Gurion announced in the Museum Hall in Tel-Aviv to the world, under the umbrella of the United Nations, that the Jewish-state of Israel would be formally established 22 days later, on 14 May 1948 in what was previously known as British Palestine (because the British liberated Jerusalem from Gentile rule on 9 December 1917, under Gen. Allenby, also according to prophecy - Dan. 12:7).

So we have the exact date that the "Fig-Tree" put forth new shoots/leaves in the land of Israel, in fulfillment of Christ's prophecy: 22 April 1948.

The following is from "God at Eventide", first published in 1935:-

LIGHT COMES. - 1948 - April 22

"Lord, show me Thyself" is a cry that never goes unanswered.

Not to physical vision comes the awareness, but to spiritual insight, as more and more you realize My Love, My Power and the manifold wonders of My character.

Its Humility; its Majesty; its Tenderness; its Sternness; its Justice; its Mercy; its Healing of sore wounds, and its consuming Fire.

Man turns to books, he studies theology, he seeks from other men the answer to life's riddles, but he does not come to Me.

Is there a problem?

Do not worry over its solution.

Seek Me. Live with Me. Talk to Me. Company with Me, daily, hourly. Lo, suddenly you see.

-------

The establishment of the Jewish-state of Israel in the Middle East IN 1948 is a well-documented historical FACT.

The prophecies concerning Christ returning before Judgment Day in a new body (from Joseph-Ephraim - Gen. 49:10; 22-26) with a NEW NAME (Rev. 2:17; 3:12; 19:12) are also a well-documented historical FACT.

Christ also prophesied that when He returned before the end of time, He would explain these mysteries (John 16:25; Rev. 10:6-10), arise with healing in His Wings (Mal. 4:2), publish the Gospel (good news) to all nations (Mark 13:10), and return the faithful to The Law God gave us (Mal. 4:4-5) to magnify The Law and make it honourable (Isa. 42:21), after over 1500 years of the false teachers/priests/christs, etc. of "Christianity" making a mockery of God's Law.

If anyone is so fast asleep spiritually that they have missed all of these "signs of the times", then they are already so far into Satan's grip that there is no hope for them. In a world that is becoming increasingly darker and more evil by the day, if not by the hour, they will miss Christ's Second Coming "like a thief in the night" (1 Thess. 5:1-3) as the sudden destruction that is about to occur during "the great reset" (read: greatest oppression/tribulation of all-time - Dan. 12:1-2; Matt. 24:21-22) that Charles the pretended king has been promoting for years with his WEF buddies (e.g. Klaws Schwab).

You can either go along with the depopulation agenda being foisted on the people in multiple forms (fake pandemics, fabricated economic upheavals, fake climate crisis measures, the planned third world war, etc.), or you can join Christ in reinstating The Law of Liberty that God gave us to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us free.

It's that simple.

The darkest hour is right before the dawn (2 Pet. 1:19-21). Come out of the beast system (church and state) and into The Light, and learn to fight for your freedom the right way: with God's Help, to reinstate HIS Law, so that HIS Will may be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven.

A Freeman

Superstar
The reason most "Christians", who do not keep The Law/Commandments of God (Matt. 7:21-27), and refuse to accept the irrefutable scriptural fact of reincarnation, is because they have no concept of what a spiritual-Being (Soul) really is (John 3:3-7; 4:23-24).

It's the exact same reason they don't know nor recognize Christ, the immortal spiritual-Being and firstborn Son of God, WHO IS NOT OF THIS WORLD.

When Christ INCARNATED Jesus 2000 years ago, They became the human+Being known as Jesus+Christ.

Christ has been here MANY times, both as His TRUE, spiritual self (e.g. in the "burning bush") and incarnated inside of other humans (e.g. Melchizedek and Elijah).

And, exactly as prophesied, He is here AGAIN, fulfilling all of the prophecies of His Second Coming, including enduring the so-called Christians and the rest of the unbelievers making war against Him (Rev. 17:14).

For those who are still spiritually fast asleep in the human condition, and thus will miss Christ's prophesied SECOND Coming, when He is here like a thief in the night, it's impossible for them to grasp anything spiritual, exactly as Christ said THROUGH the mouth of Jesus (John 3:3-7).

When Christ, the immortal spiritual-Being INSIDE the mortal, human body of Jesus was asked by His Disciples what the Sign would be of His Second Coming right before the end of the world (Matt. 24:3), when faith would be at an all-time low (Luke 18:8), they were given a description that included the "Fig-Tree" prophecy (Matt. 24:32-34).

In Scripture, the Fig-Tree symbolizes the Jews, including both the "good figs" and the "evil figs" (the 2-tribed "House of Judah" and the counterfeit "Jews" - Jer. 24:4-10).

Approximately 36 years after the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus, in 70 A.D., Herod's Temple in Jerusalem was completely destroyed by the Romans, leaving the Jews without a homeland for almost 2000 years.

On the 22nd of April in 1948, David Ben-Gurion announced in the Museum Hall in Tel-Aviv to the world, under the umbrella of the United Nations, that the Jewish-state of Israel would be formally established 22 days later, on 14 May 1948 in what was previously known as British Palestine (because the British liberated Jerusalem from Gentile rule on 9 December 1917, under Gen. Allenby, also according to prophecy - Dan. 12:7).

So we have the exact date that the "Fig-Tree" put forth new shoots/leaves in the land of Israel, in fulfillment of Christ's prophecy: 22 April 1948.

The following is from "God at Eventide", first published in 1935:-

LIGHT COMES. - 1948 - April 22

"Lord, show me Thyself" is a cry that never goes unanswered.

Not to physical vision comes the awareness, but to spiritual insight, as more and more you realize My Love, My Power and the manifold wonders of My character.

Its Humility; its Majesty; its Tenderness; its Sternness; its Justice; its Mercy; its Healing of sore wounds, and its consuming Fire.

Man turns to books, he studies theology, he seeks from other men the answer to life's riddles, but he does not come to Me.

Is there a problem?

Do not worry over its solution.

Seek Me. Live with Me. Talk to Me. Company with Me, daily, hourly. Lo, suddenly you see.

-------

The establishment of the Jewish-state of Israel in the Middle East IN 1948 is a well-documented historical FACT.

The prophecies concerning Christ returning before Judgment Day in a new body (from Joseph-Ephraim - Gen. 49:10; 22-26) with a NEW NAME (Rev. 2:17; 3:12; 19:12) are also a well-documented historical FACT.

Christ also prophesied that when He returned before the end of time, He would explain these mysteries (John 16:25; Rev. 10:6-10), arise with healing in His Wings (Mal. 4:2), publish the Gospel (good news) to all nations (Mark 13:10), and return the faithful to The Law God gave us (Mal. 4:4-5) to magnify The Law and make it honourable (Isa. 42:21), after over 1500 years of the false teachers/priests/christs, etc. of "Christianity" making a mockery of God's Law.

If anyone is so fast asleep spiritually that they have missed all of these "signs of the times", then they are already so far into Satan's grip that there is no hope for them. In a world that is becoming increasingly darker and more evil by the day, if not by the hour, they will miss Christ's Second Coming "like a thief in the night" (1 Thess. 5:1-3) as the sudden destruction that is about to occur during "the great reset" (read: greatest oppression/tribulation of all-time - Dan. 12:1-2; Matt. 24:21-22) that Charles the pretended king has been promoting for years with his WEF buddies (e.g. Klaws Schwab).

You can either go along with the depopulation agenda being foisted on the people in multiple forms (fake pandemics, fabricated economic upheavals, fake climate crisis measures, the planned third world war, etc.), or you can join Christ in reinstating The Law of Liberty that God gave us to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us free.

It's that simple.

The darkest hour is right before the dawn (2 Pet. 1:19-21). Come out of the beast system (church and state) and into The Light, and learn to fight for your freedom the right way: with God's Help, to reinstate HIS Law, so that HIS Will may be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven.
“*massive math equation and web of illogical malarky* it’s that simple”

How about “if someone tells you they are the Christ, do not believe them.” It’s that simple

A Freeman

Superstar
How is it illogical to ask JoeChris if JoeChris agrees with Charles on implementing The Great Reset plan for the world and everything that goes along with it after JoeChris said that at least Charles has been trained for the role his whole life to be king? It was a question based on the answer that was previously provided by JoeChris.
It wasn't illogical at all to any rationally-minded individual.

But to those who see everything upside down and backwards, through human eyes rather than through spiritual eyes, good is evil and evil is good so that what is actually logical seems illogical to them, and what is total nonsense is what they promote as "logic" (Isa. 5:20-21).

A perfect example of this inverted, human perspective is believing that Charles has been trained to do anything other than line his own pockets and continue to run the United Kingdom and all of the British Commonwealth countries into the ground. And then to brag about it, as if it's a selling point.

I never said that disagreeing with Charles means that people should agree with Anthony John Hill getting the British throne. It was a question based on your previous answer. I'm just curious what your position is on The Great Reset since Charles seems to be pushing for it and you seem to accept his credentials. You do not need to answer the question if you're not comfortable.
There likely won't be any answer forthcoming, because it's impossible to successfully argue that anyone behind "the great reset" is benevolent, just, honest or even competent. And those who take such an untenable position would then have to try to explain how they could be rooting for an unGodly ruler who is hell-bent on murdering as many of his subjects as possible, to "save" the climate.

I personally would rather go with Anthony John Hill's imagination to cancel all the debt, return all the stolen wealth, and land back to the people and to put an end to all the wars and madness including WWIII over anyone that is pushing for this Great Reset plan.
Agreed. And the best part is that it isn't an imagined future; it is the REALITY that awaits the faith-full, who know and love Christ by keeping The Law/Commandments.

All those who choose "the great reset", either directly or in a supporting role, are destined for The Fire, exactly as prophesied.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
…exactly as Christ said THROUGH the mouth of Jesus (John 3:3-7).
Jesus was the Messiah

Christ comes from the Greek word χριστός (chrīstós), meaning "anointed one". The word is derived from the Greek verb χρίω (chrī́ō), meaning "to anoint." In the Greek Septuagint, χριστός was a semantic loan used to translate the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Mašíaḥ, messiah), meaning "⁠[one who is] anointed".

I think your claim is similar to them myriad false teachers I have encountered. They usually promote the idea that Jesus was the manifestation of the “Christ Spirit” or some variation on that idea, pick a few other examples of worthies throughout history if they don’t want to sound too grandiose, then add their name as the latest version of that Christ consciousness.

Reincarnation is helpful here but the fusion of eastern and Biblical thought it requires creates more problems than it solves!!!

A Freeman

Superstar
Jesus was the Messiah
It's understood that's how you see it, because you have to see it that way, to continue believing the unscriptural trinitarian Jesus = God doctrine.

Jesus was the mortal, human son of the virgin Mary, was born in Bethlehem in Judea, which very obviously is located here on Earth. Jesus is also a TITLE, which means "Saviour" or, more accurately, "YHWH is Salvation".

Christ IS the immortal spiritual-Being, the firstborn Son of God, exactly as it says in Scripture. Christ's home is heaven, which is why He could truthfully state that He (Christ) is NOT OF THIS WORLD. Christ rules in heaven, as Father (God) intends, which includes commanding God's army (the heavenly host, aka "the eagles").

Humans, who are of this world, cannot see anything spiritual, because they don't have the facility (spiritual eyes) to do so. That's why humans could not see the Messiah/Christ INSIDE the body of Jesus, but instead only saw a man (human) that wasn't even 50 years old, and yet was (truthfully) claiming to have met with Abraham in his day (when Christ was here on Earth in the body of Melchizedek).

One of the many insurmountable difficulties you have in trying to cling to the man-made 3=1 trinity doctrine is that it turns Jesus into a liar in multiple ways, or at best someone who is telling a "half-truth" (which is still a lie), when stating he's not of this world. You have no way around this, so you use diversionary tactics to keep from facing the truth: the trinity doctrine is an obvious lie (3≠1...ever).

Christ comes from the Greek word χριστός (chrīstós), meaning "anointed one". The word is derived from the Greek verb χρίω (chrī́ō), meaning "to anoint." In the Greek Septuagint, χριστός was a semantic loan used to translate the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Mašíaḥ, messiah), meaning "⁠[one who is] anointed".
Exactly. And Who was it that anointed His Firstborn Son? Father (The ONE True God).

I think your claim is similar to them myriad false teachers I have encountered. They usually promote the idea that Jesus was the manifestation of the “Christ Spirit” or some variation on that idea, pick a few other examples of worthies throughout history if they don’t want to sound too grandiose, then add their name as the latest version of that Christ consciousness.
As long as you cling to the made-up trinitarian delusion - which is actually a form of idolatry and breaks the First Commandment - you'll never be able to face the truth of Who Christ actually is (Prince Michael) nor what He is (an immortal spiritual-Being, just like Father is a Spiritual-Being).

Reincarnation is helpful here but the fusion of eastern and Biblical thought it requires creates more problems than it solves!!!
How can something be helpful while at the same time creating more problems?

Reincarnation is NOT a religious doctrine any more than karma is. Both are simply facts of life, which is why both are found throughout the Bible. How can someone claim to be "born again" as their true, spiritual self, and not even know what a spiritual-Being (Soul) is?

Maldarker

Star
So you agree with Charles on implementing The Great Reset plan for the world and everything that goes along with it?

WEF Anoint Charles ‘The Great Reset King’
And you think a delusional idiot can?

Maldarker

Star
And i would also add this: give me every claim that can be shown that shows that AJH is who he claims to be if he can prove it then maybe just maybe but we know and down deep inside @ a slaveman aka not such a freeman you know that he's a liar...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
How can something be helpful while at the same time creating more problems?
Helpful to the “Adoptionism” narrative where AJH inserts himself into God’s plans for the world, creating problems due to the mental gymnastics [and use of the MANY square brackets] required to turn the wheel of reincarnation into the linear nature of time demanded by the truth that it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment.

“The Way Home or Better Luck Next Time” just doesn’t have the same ring, does it?

Adoptionism

Adoptionism is an error concerning Christthat first appeared in the second century. Those who held it denied the preexistence of Christ and, therefore, His deity. Adoptionists taught that Jesus was tested by God; and after passing this test and upon His baptism, He was granted supernatural powers by God and adopted as the Son. As a reward for His great accomplishments and perfect character, Jesus was raised from the dead and adopted into the Godhead.

This error arose out of an attempt by people to understand the two natures of Jesus. The scriptures tell us that Jesus is both God and man: “for Him dwells all the fullness of deity in bodily form, ” (Col. 2:9). This is known as the doctrine of the Hypostatic Union wherein the one person of Christ, there are two natures: God and man.
Theodotus of Byzantium was the most prominent adherent to this error.

Adoptionism was condemned as a heresy by Pope Victor (A.D. 190-198).

8th Century revision

Adoptionism was later revived in the 8th Century in Spain by Elipandus, archbishop of Toledo, and Felix, bishop of Urgel. This was a variation of the first error, but it held that Christ was the Son of God in respect to his divine nature; but that as a man, he was only adopted as the firstborn of God.

In 798 Pope Leo III held a council at Rome that condemned adoptionism as a heresy.

How can Adoptionism be true in the light of Micah 5:2?

“But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.”

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
A Freeman: How can something be helpful while at the same time creating more problems?

Helpful to the “Adoptionism” narrative where AJH inserts himself into God’s plans for the world, creating problems due to the mental gymnastics [and use of the MANY square brackets] required to turn the wheel of reincarnation into the linear nature of time demanded by the truth that it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment.
The difficulty with all of your assumptions Red is that you factor into all of them your indefensible belief systems. It's YOU who are doing the mental gymnastics, with your 3=1 and 2=3 nonsense, NOT me.

Christ doesn't need to insert Himself into God's Plan for the world, aka prophecy; all one needs to do is read and study the prophecies with an open-mind, and ask God for His Guidance in understanding them and in watching them unfold, as they are right now.

Once it is CORRECTLY understood that Christ is NOT God, but is God's Firstborn Son, whom God SENT (exactly as it says in Scripture), THEN it's possible to understand the prophecies.

Hebrews 9:27, which you frequently quote as alleged proof that reincarnation doesn't exist, is actually further proof that you don't understand what that verse means nor what you're talking about, because it very obviously isn't speaking about human death; it's speaking about the death of the "self" (that MUST be crucified - Galatians 2:20).

Hebrews 9:27 (KJV) And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

individual.......human deaths experienced

Enoch (Gen. 5:23-24; Heb. 11:5).......0
Elijah (2 kings 2:11).......0
Widow of Zarephath's son (1 kings 17:17-24).......2
Shunammite Woman's son (2 kings 4:18-37).......2
Israelite man (2 kings 13:20-21).......2
Widow of Nain's son (Luke 7:11-17).......2
Jairus' daughter (Luke 8:49-56).......2
Lazarus (John 11:1-44).......2
Several from graves/tombs in/around Jerusalem (Matt. 27:50-54).......2
Tabitha/Dorcas (Acts 9:36-42).......2
Eutychus (Acts 20:7-12).......2

That's over a dozen people for whom it was NOT appointed to die a physical human death once, and at least 10 of them very obviously didn't experience the Judgment after the first human death they experienced (nor did the other 2, after not experiencing human death even once).

You've already been corrected on this point before. Will you ever learn? Or will you continue to promote your erroneous assumptions that the Scriptures are not truthful?

If you are dead wrong about this, shouldn't you examine the distinct possibility that you're wrong about Christ too?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The difficulty with all of your assumptions Red is that you factor into all of them your indefensible belief systems. It's YOU who are doing the mental gymnastics, with your 3=1 and 2=3 nonsense, NOT me.

Christ doesn't need to insert Himself into God's Plan for the world, aka prophecy; all one needs to do is read and study the prophecies with an open-mind, and ask God for His Guidance in understanding them and in watching them unfold, as they are right now.

Once it is CORRECTLY understood that Christ is NOT God, but is God's Firstborn Son, whom God SENT (exactly as it says in Scripture), THEN it's possible to understand the prophecies.

Hebrews 9:27, which you frequently quote as alleged proof that reincarnation doesn't exist, is actually further proof that you don't understand what that verse means nor what you're talking about, because it very obviously isn't speaking about human death; it's speaking about the death of the "self" (that MUST be crucified - Galatians 2:20).

Hebrews 9:27 (KJV) And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

individual.......human deaths experienced

Enoch (Gen. 5:23-24; Heb. 11:5).......0
Elijah (2 kings 2:11).......0
Widow of Zarephath's son (1 kings 17:17-24).......2
Shunammite Woman's son (2 kings 4:18-37).......2
Israelite man (2 kings 13:20-21).......2
Widow of Nain's son (Luke 7:11-17).......2
Jairus' daughter (Luke 8:49-56).......2
Lazarus (John 11:1-44).......2
Several from graves/tombs in/around Jerusalem (Matt. 27:50-54).......2
Tabitha/Dorcas (Acts 9:36-42).......2
Eutychus (Acts 20:7-12).......2

That's over a dozen people for whom it was NOT appointed to die a physical human death once, and at least 10 of them very obviously didn't experience the Judgment after the first human death they experienced (nor did the other 2, after not experiencing human death even once).

You've already been corrected on this point before. Will you ever learn? Or will you continue to promote your erroneous assumptions that the Scriptures are not truthful?

If you are dead wrong about this, shouldn't you examine the distinct possibility that you're wrong about Christ too?
Of the vanishingly small numbers of people who have died and temporarily came back to life, how many of them are recorded to have come back as entirely different people in completely different times?

Bible quotes from unmodified Bibles only please - no brackets, deceptive emphasis etc please.

Also, and I don’t mean to be harsh, but what happens when AJH goes the way of all flesh? A fresh revelation and a mercurial successor… or a Jim Jones death pact?

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
I know this sounds extreme A Freeman and fotw:

Can you please promise us you will not do any form of self-harm even if Anthony John Hill commands you to when King Charles III does not hand over his throne next month?

JoChris

Superstar
Another question A Freeman:
Does Anthony John Hill ever accept writings from Roman Catholics, does he ever endorse them in any way?

A Freeman

Superstar
Of the vanishingly small numbers of people who have died and temporarily came back to life, how many of them are recorded to have come back as entirely different people in completely different times?
Unsurprisingly, you have evaded the fact that your obvious misinterpretation of Hebrews 9:27 requires you to believe the Scriptures are lying, which they never do when they are correctly translated and understood. The KJV was personally cited for that verse, so please stop trying to divert attention away from your obvious error and face the truth.

Hebrews 9:27 cannot possibly be referring to physical human death or it would be a lie. And more than a dozen examples, along with Christ Himself teaching reincarnation -- e.g. about John the Baptist being here in a previous lifetime in a different body with a different name (Elias/Elisha) -- along with dozens upon dozens of other examples in Scripture will never vanish.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/reincarnation-is-an-irrefutable-fact.6934/

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I know this sounds extreme A Freeman and fotw:

Can you please promise us you will not do any form of self-harm even if Anthony John Hill commands you to when King Charles III does not hand over his throne next month?
Thank-you for your concern, but there is no need for it.

Luke 21:17-19
21:17 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake.
21:18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

Further, and as previously shared, there is no realistic expectation that Charles will voluntarily give up his temporary wealth and perceived power, despite the generous offer being extended to him.

Let's be patient and see how the fraudulent coronation planned for the 6th of May goes (Ezek. 21:25-27).

Also, would you please promise us that you will stop inflicting harm upon yourself with the pharmaceutical poisons (witches' brew/potions) in which you have chosen to place your trust instead of in God (Exod. 15:26; Deut. 28:15-68)?

Galatians 5:19-21

5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/covid-19-western-medicine-pharmacy-witchcraft-in-scripture.8223/

JoChris

Superstar
Thank-you for your concern, but there is no need for it.

Luke 21:17-19
21:17 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake.
21:18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

Further, and as previously shared, there is no realistic expectation that Charles will voluntarily give up his temporary wealth and perceived power, despite the generous offer being extended to him.

Let's be patient and see how the fraudulent coronation planned for the 6th of May goes (Ezek. 21:25-27).

Also, would you please promise us that you will stop inflicting harm upon yourself with the pharmaceutical poisons (witches' brew/potions) in which you have chosen to place your trust instead of in God (Exod. 15:26; Deut. 28:15-68)?

Galatians 5:19-21

5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/covid-19-western-medicine-pharmacy-witchcraft-in-scripture.8223/
Well I am relieved to read you are already resigned to AJH not getting King Charles to resign.

God was kind to let us be born in a time when many chronic conditions are well controlled by medicines.

Anthony John Hill was born in 1948, therefore he will be 75 years old this year.
Are you seriously suggesting AJH never has had any drugs for anything at all?! If he has had any surgery or dentistry done he will have had drugs. Anaesthetics are drugs after all.
Old age brings aching and creaking joints and stiffness.
Your cold climate would certainly make that worse.