King Christ has summonsed Charles The Pretender

So according to you and A.Freeman, any societal/ financial corruption and injustice in the UK will suddenly cease and all will be perfect in if King Charles III hands over the royal kingdom on 22nd April 2023 to the self-declared Jesus reincarnated Anthony John Hill (born 1948, so not much time left
First order of business is canceling all traffic laws

fotw

Established
So according to you and A.Freeman, any societal/ financial corruption and injustice in the UK will suddenly cease and all will be perfect in the UK...
if King Charles III hands over the royal kingdom on 22nd April 2023 to the self-declared Jesus reincarnated Anthony John Hill (born 1948, so not much time left really)?
So you would rather have Charles as your king?

JoChris

Superstar
So you would rather have Charles as your king?
It makes absolutely no difference to me, Charles is ruler in name only to Australians. The one thing that makes me support the UK Royalty is that it stops taxpayers having to fund presidential campaigns that waste billions of dollars. South Park puts it rudely but quite well at the same time in the following clip.

At least Charles has been trained for the role his whole life. Anthony John Hill only has his imagination to guide him.

fotw

Established
It makes absolutely no difference to me, Charles is ruler in name only to Australians. The one thing that makes me support the UK Royalty is that it stops taxpayers having to fund presidential campaigns that waste billions of dollars. South Park puts it rudely but quite well at the same time in the following clip.

At least Charles has been trained for the role his whole life. Anthony John Hill only has his imagination to guide him.
So you agree with Charles on implementing The Great Reset plan for the world and everything that goes along with it?

WEF Anoint Charles ‘The Great Reset King’

Last edited:
So you agree with Charles on implementing The Great Reset plan for the world and everything that goes along with it?

Screenshot_20230313_154216_Brave.jpg

JoChris

Superstar

How does disagreeing with King Charles III therefore mean people agree that Anthony John Hill should then get the British throne?

fotw

Established
An illogical one
How is it illogical to ask JoeChris if JoeChris agrees with Charles on implementing The Great Reset plan for the world and everything that goes along with it after JoeChris said that at least Charles has been trained for the role his whole life to be king? It was a question based on the answer that was previously provided by JoeChris.

How does disagreeing with King Charles III therefore mean people agree that Anthony John Hill should then get the British throne?
I never said that disagreeing with Charles means that people should agree with Anthony John Hill getting the British throne. It was a question based on your previous answer. I'm just curious what your position is on The Great Reset since Charles seems to be pushing for it and you seem to accept his credentials. You do not need to answer the question if you're not comfortable.

I personally would rather go with Anthony John Hill's imagination to cancel all the debt, return all the stolen wealth, and land back to the people and to put an end to all the wars and madness including WWIII over anyone that is pushing for this Great Reset plan.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
How is it illogical to ask JoeChris if JoeChris agrees with Charles on implementing The Great Reset plan for the world and everything that goes along with it after JoeChris said that at least Charles has been trained for the role his whole life to be king? It was a question based on the answer that was previously provided by JoeChris.

I never said that disagreeing with Charles means that people should agree with Anthony John Hill getting the British throne. It was a question based on your previous answer. I'm just curious what your position is on The Great Reset since Charles seems to be pushing for it and you seem to accept his credentials. You do not need to answer the question if you're not comfortable.

I personally would rather go with Anthony John Hill's imagination to cancel all the debt, return all the stolen wealth, and land back to the people and to put an end to all the wars and madness including WWIII over anyone that is pushing for this Great Reset plan.
It doesn't matter what I think about the soon-to-be crowned King Charles III. His role looks symbolic, nothing like a world leader like in the olden days. I am not a Brit therefore I don't know how it is to live under the UK monarchy like you do (?). I don't get the impression that he will change much at all, except maybe doing a bit of reorganizing the hierarchy because of the family soap opera.

Handing land over to the common people sounds very nice in theory. Look at the communist countries around the world, it didn't work. A new hierarchy created itself during the chaos and then it became a tyranny.
Do you really think Anthony John Hill would be able to cancel debt and create world peace just because he decreed so?! When do world political decisions get made by kings and queens any more?

A Freeman

Superstar
Revelation 17:14 These shall make war against the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.

Revelation 19:11-16
19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a NAME written, that NO man knew, but HE himself (ch. 2:17; 3:12).
19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

A Freeman

Superstar
No statements or conclusions were made. It was a question.
Don't worry about the trolls. They struggle with reading and have concluded their irrational beliefs that 3=1 and/or 2=3 somehow qualify them as purveyors of logic.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar

JoChris

Superstar
Don't worry about the trolls. They struggle with reading and have concluded their irrational beliefs that 3=1 and/or 2=3 somehow qualify them as purveyors of logic.

There is a massive difference between a troll deliberately causing conflict/ abusing people for the lolz (personal entertainment only)....
and a stubborn person who is determined to protect others from falling for the cult of AJH. If it takes some ridicule then so be it.
It is not trolling to ask what followers of Anthony John Hill will do when King Charles III takes the throne, despite all your posts begging him to "do the right thing" (I.e. abdicate to AJH).

JoChris

Superstar

You know despite AJH's idealism and exposure of some corruption in the past nothing he suggests is going to happen. Sadly powerful people gain/keep power via abusing the system for their benefit.

You sound like you are not completely brainwashed yet.
The man is never going to gain any real power, no matter how many words he writes/ videos he posts online.

If he demands you all to believe/obey him 100% without any doubt (or you will be eternally condemned), that is a serious sign of a cult leader.

A Freeman

Superstar
Matthew 28:18-20
28:18 And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, ALL POWER IS GIVEN UNTO ME IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH.
28:19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them with the Holy Spirit: in my name (The Saviour),
28:20 Instructing them to observe (and DO) all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, [even] unto the end of the world (age). Amen.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Retuning land back to the people - has AJH really thought that one through?

Britain returned to the handful of Celts that might still hang on in Anglesey and Cornwall?

America returned to the few pure-blooded Native Americans on the reservations?

Australia to the Aborigines?

Mexico to the Olmecs?

Turkey to the Hittites (good luck finding some!)

etc

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Matthew 28:18-20
28:18 And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, ALL POWER IS GIVEN UNTO ME IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH.
28:19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them with the Holy Spirit: in my name (The Saviour),
28:20 Instructing them to observe (and DO) all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, [even] unto the end of the world (age). Amen.
AJH was born in 1948, not approx 4 BC. Therefore there is no way he said that.
Even in the photos from a few years back he doesn't look that old.