King Christ has summonsed Charles The Pretender

A Freeman

Superstar
From God's Law:

Deuteronomy 19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.

From Christ's Revelation to John (with the words of Christ in blue):

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the communities; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden Manna, and will give him a white stone, and IN the stone a NEW name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in The Temple of MY God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of MY God, and the name of the city of MY God, [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from MY God: and [I will write upon him] MY NEW name.

Revelation 19:11-16
19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True (Christ - Rev. 1:5; John 14:6), and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
19:12 His (Christ's) eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on HIS head [were] many crowns; and HE had a NAME written, that NO man knew, but HE himself (ch. 2:17; 3:12).
19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his (Christ's) name is called The Word of God (e.g. Isa. 38:4; Jer. 1:2; Dan. 9:23; Ezek. 1:3).
19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him (Christ) upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he (Christ) should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
19:16 And he (Christ) hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
You do understand that if someone were actually to do as you are suggesting, that they would be depriving another of the use of their property, which is against The Law that Father gave us, as it is a form of theft.

So your hypothetical scenario confirms you have no real understanding of what actually constitutes a crime and what is the fraudulent and unlawful enforcement of man-made legislation, policies and "codes", etc.

If you would like a court transcript, then please feel free to pay for it yourself.

As far as I know, all of the work that has been done by JAH/Christ, as well as the work that has been personally done, has all been done completely free of charge, working with those who have already downloaded the documents free of charge. People rarely if ever pay for something they can receive for free and, as already shared multiple times already, all of the information being discussed here is available for free.

Many hundreds of hours have been personally spent gladly doing such work, on top of numerous other jobs in different fields likewise done, all of which have been free of charge. So if you wish to continue pretending this is some sort of money-making scheme or scam, and make up silly, irrelevant scenarios to try to make your case, that's your business.

In case you don't know what you're even arguing against, which wouldn't be too surprising given your penchant for doing exactly that, this entire "strategy" is based on three fundamental principles:

1) All man-made legislation, etc. is unlawfully based upon fraud, i.e. if it isn't something that is already found in God's Law, then it isn't positive (real) law. And, as with every crime ever committed, all of these made-up rules either contradict themselves or aren't even followed by the very people attempting to administer and enforce them;

2) God's Law, which is the ONLY Law there actually is on this planet, can and should be used in ALL matters, whether they are criminal (involving injury to a human+Being and/or their property), or civil (two or more parties attempting to resolve differences in a lawful manner, for everyone's benefit). God's Law cuts through all of the nonsense, and gets rid of ALL of the confusion over what is right and what is wrong; and

3) Learning to use God's Law against the evil system automatically brings Father (God) into the fight which, in turn, helps build people's patience and faith in Him. It's an amazing experience that I've personally seen played out a number of times.

It is truly a pity that so many are so completely gripped by fear that they give up their personal freedoms and their hard-earned cash to the beast system, and cannot even consider it is all an illusion. Through faith and with Father's Help, anyone could instead fight against and defeat the evil system and show their faith by their works.

Even worse yet, all of that fear prevents people from seeing how easily Satan can manipulate those same, cowardly individuals into attacking those who are actually helping others to free themselves from fear and to reconnect to Father, so they can see His Perfect Law in action in their own lives.

We can and should be making this world a better place for all concerned. And it all begins with remembering and returning to Father's Law.
So faith in Anthony John Hill doesn't guarantee forgiveness of sins (like the Christian Jesus), but forgiveness of fines? o_O:D

Does that apply internationally or only in the United Kingdom?

A Freeman

Superstar
So faith in Anthony John Hill doesn't guarantee forgiveness of sins (like the Christian Jesus), but forgiveness of fines? o_O:D
Faith is trust in and certain knowledge of Father (God) and His Firstborn Son (Christ), exemplified through obedience to God's Law (John 14:21-24) .

Sin is the breaking of God's Law (1 John 3:4).

Christ has the power to forgive sins the same today (in the body of JAH - Matt. 25:31-46) as when He was here in the body of Jesus (Mark 2:5-10). Is Christ not going to judge us by God's Law (John 5:22; Rom. 14:10-13; Rom. 2:11-13; Rev. 12:17) ?

God doesn't impose fines on people for traffic citations, nor does He use court systems to enable the rich to "legally" steal from the poor (Exod. 20:15). Men do that (and break God's Law by making, administering and enforcing their own made-up rules).

This is exactly why God prohibited mankind from legislating, i.e. making up our own rules, which are NOT "laws" (Deut. 4:2; 12:8; 12:32), upon pain of death (Deut. 17:11-13).

Does that apply internationally or only in the United Kingdom?
Father's Law applies to everyone, everywhere on Earth. The cases worked on personally have been in the U.S. (which most of the time have had nothing to do with traffic citations), being more familiar with that court system, whereas JAH has people from all over the world writing, particularly in the U.K.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Faith is trust in and certain knowledge of Father (God) and His Firstborn Son (Christ), exemplified through obedience to God's Law (John 14:21-24) .

Christ has the power to forgive sins the same today (in the body of JAH - Matt. 25:31-46) as when He was here in the body of Jesus (Mark 2:5-10). Is Christ not going to judge us by God's Law (John 5:22; Rom. 14:10-13; Rom. 2:11-13; Rev. 12:17) ?

God doesn't impose fines on people for traffic citations, nor does He use court systems to enable the rich to "legally" steal from the poor (Exod. 20:15). Men do that (and break God's Law by making, administering and enforcing their own made-up rules).

This is exactly why God prohibited mankind from legislating, i.e. making up our own rules, which are NOT "laws" (Deut. 4:2; 12:8; 12:32), upon pain of death (Deut. 17:11-13).

Father's Law applies to everyone, everywhere on Earth. The cases that have worked on personally have been in the U.S. (which most of the time have had nothing to do with traffic citations), being more familiar with that court system, whereas JAH has people from all over the world writing, particularly in the U.K.
Do you actually hear yourself when you type this? The longer you go the better the light is showing how messed up the AJH truth is.

A Freeman

Superstar
Do you actually hear yourself when you type this? The longer you go the better the light is showing how messed up the AJH truth is.
It's understood that you and many others on this forum hate Father (God) and His Law (and His Christ), as evidenced by your repeated attacks.

If you have any specific point you would like to make on subject, then please make it. The illogical and baseless personal attacks aren't helping anyone, particularly you.

Awoken2

Superstar
It's understood that you and many others on this forum hate Father (God) and His Law (and His Christ), as evidenced by your repeated attacks.
It's also understood by me and many others that you are intellectually defecating all over this forum with your Jah truth cult ramblings.

What you obviously fail to understand is that all you are proving here, over and over and over again is that your brain has had the platinum service wash at the Anthony Hill Laundrette and you no longer possess the capability of clear and rational thinking.

Now I know what follows so please, spare me the bible verses.

Furthermore, the dross you are promoting here is neither news nor a current event to anybody except yourself so can you keep your preaching to the relevant section please?

Maldarker

Star

If you have any specific point you would like to make on subject, then please make it. The illogical and baseless personal attacks aren't helping anyone, particularly you.
LOL go back to your cult leader and tell him you have failed and quota won't be met this time. The illogical is the fact you believe that your ajh is christ in the flesh dude your so wrong that a new word needs to be made just to explain how wrong you are.

This thread conjures up a nightmare I hope never happens: I am stuck in the middle of nowhere with very little food to eat and no transportation. And some crackpot lunatic is quoting Bible passages demanding that I listen to him if I ever want to see my family again or have something to eat. I pretend to pay attention as I desperately look for some kind of weapon to protect myself with and comfort myself with the thought that sooner or later the crackpot will cease babbling and fall asleep and then I slip away as quietly and quickly as I can and never look back.

Maldarker

Star
I suppose now we have to watch Return of the Jedi to understand life's mysteries? I never really liked Star Wars movies that much so I will take a hard pass.
The Empire strikes back was the only good one. tbh And as for having done research on such movies can say with confidence that these are not the movies you are looking for when it comes to lifes mysteries ;)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
This thread conjures up a nightmare I hope never happens: I am stuck in the middle of nowhere with very little food to eat and no transportation. And some crackpot lunatic is quoting Bible passages demanding that I listen to him if I ever want to see my family again or have something to eat. I pretend to pay attention as I desperately look for some kind of weapon to protect myself with and comfort myself with the thought that sooner or later the crackpot will cease babbling and fall asleep and then I slip away as quietly and quickly as I can and never look back.
Sounds like the Book of Eli!

A Freeman

Superstar

JoChris

Superstar
Perhaps the moderators decided it was best to remove the account because the shared information was of such a personal nature? If yes, that is probably for the best overall.

JoChris

Superstar

Father's Law applies to everyone, everywhere on Earth. The cases worked on personally have been in the U.S. (which most of the time have had nothing to do with traffic citations), being more familiar with that court system, whereas JAH has people from all over the world writing, particularly in the U.K.
Well Anthony John Hill sure doesn't know much about Australia's legislation and fine print, that's for sure. People have tried declared sovereign citizens over here and it sure backfires on them!

---
How exactly does Anthony John Hill plan on dealing with Brexit once King Charles III hands over the throne?

fotw

Established
It appears that he wants to cancel all the debt, return all the stolen wealth, and land back to the people. And wants to put an end to all the wars and madness including WWIII....

The Nazi Banksters |' Crimes - Ripple Effect Final DVD

It also appears that we would rather continue on with Charles and all the wars, continue with the poisonous vaccines, the 15 minute cities, and eat bugs like they want us to, and so on....

I guess watching all those people that have suffered and continue to suffer from all the wars, and all the poisonous vaccines hasn't been enough. We may not start to wake up and change our minds until the bombs start dropping on our own rooftops, and the thirst and hunger starts to set in, similar to what has been happening in Palestine, Syria, and Eastern Ukraine etc................... I wonder what those people would say about this film???????

Perhaps we only care about ourselves and believe that we're on the winning team and that this could never happen where we live?

A Freeman

Superstar
It's a world filled with people suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, who prefer captivity and soon enough abject poverty and slavery (if they're still alive), rather than to know what it truly is to be free.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
It appears that he wants to cancel all the debt, return all the stolen wealth, and land back to the people. And wants to put an end to all the wars and madness including WWIII....

The Nazi Banksters |' Crimes - Ripple Effect Final DVD

It also appears that we would rather continue on with Charles and all the wars, continue with the poisonous vaccines, the 15 minute cities, and eat bugs like they want us to, and so on....

I guess watching all those people that have suffered and continue to suffer from all the wars, and all the poisonous vaccines hasn't been enough. We may not start to wake up and change our minds until the bombs start dropping on our own rooftops, and the thirst and hunger starts to set in, similar to what has been happening in Palestine, Syria, and Eastern Ukraine etc................... I wonder what those people would say about this film???????

Perhaps we only care about ourselves and believe that we're on the winning team and that this could never happen where we live?
So according to you and A.Freeman, any societal/ financial corruption and injustice in the UK will suddenly cease and all will be perfect in the UK...
if King Charles III hands over the royal kingdom on 22nd April 2023 to the self-declared Jesus reincarnated Anthony John Hill (born 1948, so not much time left really)?