King Christ has summonsed Charles The Pretender

A Freeman

Superstar
Myth, not reality. This is 100% false. Besides I said PATRILINEAL descent not some made up bullshit. I said the father of the father of the father and so on, not the mother of the father's uncle's third cousin.
Myth because you say so? You don't know what you're talking about.

Father (God) made a promise to David, that David would NEVER lack a descendant of his to sit on the Throne in Israel.

Jeremiah 33:17-21
33:17 For thus saith the "I AM"; David shall never want (lack) a man to sit upon the throne of the House of Israel;
33:18 Neither shall the priests the Levites want (lack) a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.
33:19 And the Word of the "I AM" came unto Jeremiah, saying,
33:20 Thus saith the "I AM"; If ye can break My Covenant of the day, and My Covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;
33:21 [Then] may also My Covenant be broken with David My servant, that he should not have a son [or daughter] to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, My ministers.

2 Chronicles 7:18 Then will I stablish the throne of thy kingdom, according as I have Covenanted with David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man [to be] ruler IN Israel.

Psalm 89:3-4
89:3 I have made a Covenant with My chosen, I have sworn unto David My servant,
89:4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to ALL generations. The rock.

Psalm 89:34-36
89:34 My Covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
89:35 Once have I sworn by My holiness that I will not lie unto David.
89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as "the sun" before me.

https://gibraltar-messenger.net/jahtruth/the-scriptural-marks-of-true-israel/

God does NOT lie, nor does He ever break His Promises, unlike men.

So God and His Word are correct, and you and your satanic attempt to claim otherwise are wrong, as usual.

PeninsulaDweller

Established
Myth because you say so? You don't know what you're talking about.

Father (God) made a promise to David, that David would NEVER lack a descendant of his to sit on the Throne in Israel.

Jeremiah 33:17-21
33:17 For thus saith the "I AM"; David shall never want (lack) a man to sit upon the throne of the House of Israel;
33:18 Neither shall the priests the Levites want (lack) a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.
33:19 And the Word of the "I AM" came unto Jeremiah, saying,
33:20 Thus saith the "I AM"; If ye can break My Covenant of the day, and My Covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;
33:21 [Then] may also My Covenant be broken with David My servant, that he should not have a son [or daughter] to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, My ministers.

2 Chronicles 7:18 Then will I stablish the throne of thy kingdom, according as I have Covenanted with David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man [to be] ruler IN Israel.

Psalm 89:3-4
89:3 I have made a Covenant with My chosen, I have sworn unto David My servant,
89:4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to ALL generations. The rock.

Psalm 89:34-36
89:34 My Covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
89:35 Once have I sworn by My holiness that I will not lie unto David.
89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as "the sun" before me.

https://gibraltar-messenger.net/jahtruth/the-scriptural-marks-of-true-israel/

God does NOT lie, nor does He ever break His Promises, unlike men.

So God and His Word are correct, and you and your satanic attempt to claim otherwise are wrong, as usual.
So you're resorting to labeling anyone who disagrees with you a satanist? Lol

Answer this very simple question: is King Charles III descended patrilineally from David? And it is not myth because I say so, it's a myth because that's what it is. The real genealogy of King Charles is available to everyone and anyone, not this crap that some delusional dude made up.

Just answer the question, it's a yes or no type of question.

A Freeman

Superstar
So you're resorting to labeling anyone who disagrees with you a satanist? Lol
Am I in Father's (God's) stead? It's God you are disagreeing with, not me. All that's been personally done is to point out these FACTS to you.

Answer this very simple question: is King Charles III descended patrilineally from David?
Yes, Charles Battenberg/Windsor is a direct descendant of king David. And no, Charles is NOT the king, because God took the Stone/Throne (Jacob's Pillar) away from the tribe of Judah on Christmas Day in 1950, to serve as yet another important clue that Christ has returned.

And it is not myth because I say so, it's a myth because that's what it is.
What has been shared in this thread about the British Throne being the Davidic Throne of Israel, and about the Promise that God Himself made to David about never lacking a descendant to sit on the throne in Israel are FACT (Truth).

What you are promoting, which is very obviously the exact opposite of what God has told us, is the myth (LIE). If you don't see it that way, then you are undoubtedly being deceived/duped by Satan (the Opposer).

Instead of looking at this as some sort of argument between adversaries, please consider instead looking at this as God sharing His Truth with you as a loving correction. All that's been personally done is to convey that message, for everyone's benefit, including yours.

The real genealogy of King Charles is available to everyone and anyone, not this crap that some delusional dude made up.
The lineage that was provided, which can be traced back through king David, is not from "some delusional dude" nor was it "made up". It is there in writing, for anyone else to investigate on their own, so they can confirm its veracity.

You, on the other hand, have provided nothing but your personal opinion, and now wish to resort to name calling and pretending that the lineage of the kings of Israel in Jerusalem, Ireland, Scotland and in England was allegedly made-up, when it very obviously wasn't, and is in perfect agreement with God's Promise.

Please take the time to read and study the article at the following link:-

The article provides all of the scriptural marks of the true people Israel, including those about the British Throne/Stone. There is no other monarchy on Earth that rules over multiple nations, nor are there any other people on Earth that fit the descriptions given in Scripture about the True People Israel during the last days, which we are presently experiencing.

Just answer the question, it's a yes or no type of question.
As above please.

Perhaps you could answer just one question for everyone.

Do you believe God was lying or broke His Promise to David about David never lacking a descendant of David's, from the tribe of Judah, to sit on the Stone/Throne of Israel UNTIL Christ returns (Gen. 49:10)? Yes or no?

PeninsulaDweller

Established
It's okay, Freeman, you keep omitting the word patrilineal. Do you know what that means? Because in the genealogy you're sharing it says he is not a patrilineal descendant of King David. Descended from him? Sure, everyone in the world today is probably descended from him anyway seeing how he lived thousands of years ago.

But Tony Hill will do nothing. He is not Christ, but a total pussy who fantasizes with licking the cheddar cheese off some British royal's scrotum. Just one of those delusional pretenders with big claims and tall tales.

Surley

Established
J
Am I in Father's (God's) stead? It's God you are disagreeing with, not me. All that's been personally done is to point out these FACTS to you.

Yes, Charles Battenberg/Windsor is a direct descendant of king David. And no, Charles is NOT the king, because God took the Stone/Throne (Jacob's Pillar) away from the tribe of Judah on Christmas Day in 1950, to serve as yet another important clue that Christ has returned.

What has been shared in this thread about the British Throne being the Davidic Throne of Israel, and about the Promise that God Himself made to David about never lacking a descendant to sit on the throne in Israel are FACT (Truth).

What you are promoting, which is very obviously the exact opposite of what God has told us, is the myth (LIE). If you don't see it that way, then you are undoubtedly being deceived/duped by Satan (the Opposer).

Instead of looking at this as some sort of argument between adversaries, please consider instead looking at this as God sharing His Truth with you as a loving correction. All that's been personally done is to convey that message, for everyone's benefit, including yours.

The lineage that was provided, which can be traced back through king David, is not from "some delusional dude" nor was it "made up". It is there in writing, for anyone else to investigate on their own, so they can confirm its veracity.

You, on the other hand, have provided nothing but your personal opinion, and now wish to resort to name calling and pretending that the lineage of the kings of Israel in Jerusalem, Ireland, Scotland and in England was allegedly made-up, when it very obviously wasn't, and is in perfect agreement with God's Promise.

Please take the time to read and study the article at the following link:-

The article provides all of the scriptural marks of the true people Israel, including those about the British Throne/Stone. There is no other monarchy on Earth that rules over multiple nations, nor are there any other people on Earth that fit the descriptions given in Scripture about the True People Israel during the last days, which we are presently experiencing.

As above please.

Perhaps you could answer just one question for everyone.

Do you believe God was lying or broke His Promise to David about David never lacking a descendant of David's, from the tribe of Judah, to sit on the Stone/Throne of Israel UNTIL Christ returns (Gen. 49:10)? Yes or no?
Jesus said many will come in my name....PLEASE dont be deceived by this nonsense.. When Jesus comes EVERY eye will see Him. There will be no doubt you will be in the presence of GOD

Awoken2

Superstar
You, on the other hand, have provided nothing but your personal opinion
Isn't that what a forum is supposed to be for? At least he has his own opinion. In all fairness it's quite obvious that you don't have your own opinion, you have somebody else's opinion (Anthony Hill) He has successfully managed to use you to spread his word.

If you think about it logically, just for a moment, at some point in your life you have been 100%, totally and utterly brainwashed. Please don't take that as an insult, from what you present as here, this is all that you have proved....to me anyway.

Considering this Hill character is claiming he is the second coming of Christ, which is quite a big thing, he's not made much of an impact on the world has he?

Just one question. Was it Hull that told you that your mission was to go forth and spread his word on the t'internet or was that your idea?

It just appears to me that it doesn't matter how many readings you post, or sermons or whatever they are they don’t seem to be turning many people around to this new Jesus 2 fella.

Time for a re-think maybe or do you think you're in too deep?

Last edited:

JFO2

Established
Isn't that what a forum is supposed to be for? At least he has his own opinion. In all fairness it's quite obvious that you don't have your own opinion, you have somebody else's opinion (Anthony Hill) He has successfully managed to use you to spread his word.

If you think about it logically, just for a moment, at some point in your life you have been 100%, totally and utterly brainwashed. Please don't take that as an insult, from what you present as here, this is all that you have proved....to me anyway.

Considering this Hall character is claiming he is the second coming of Christ, which is quite a big thing, he's not made much of an impact on the world has he?

Just one question. Was it Hall that told you that your mission was to go forth and spread his word on the t'internet or was that your idea?

It just appears to me that it doesn't matter how many readings you post, or sermons or whatever they are they don’t seem to be turning many people around to this new Jesus 2 fella.

Instead of basing your argument around your opinions, why not go through all of the information that’s been shared, and disprove it for everyone. We all know that opinion is worthless.

Awoken2

Superstar
Instead of basing your argument around your opinions, why not go through all of the information that’s been shared, and disprove it for everyone. We all know that opinion is worthless.
I'm not basing an argument, I'm stating a simple fact.

I have no interest whatsoever in the subject matter so I won't waste my time going through it, Hill is a fraud, simple as that really.

JFO2

Established
I'm not basing an argument, I'm stating a simple fact.

I have no interest whatsoever in the subject matter so I won't waste my time going through it, Hill is a fraud, simple as that really.
You have no interest in the subject matter, but you still felt compelled to argue against solid irrefutable fact, with baseless opinion.

Awoken2

Superstar
You have no interest in the subject matter, but you still felt compelled to argue against solid irrefutable fact, with baseless opinion.
Are you trying to suggest Freeman hasn't been brainwashed? This is the only solid, irrefutable, fact that needs to be discussed here.

A Freeman

Superstar
Jesus said many will come in my name....PLEASE dont be deceived by this nonsense.. When Jesus comes EVERY eye will see Him. There will be no doubt you will be in the presence of GOD
Yes Christ-Jesus said exactly that, i.e. that MANY would come in His Name and deceive MANY, and that is exactly what "Christianity" has done, with its MILLIONS of FAKE priests, pastors, preachers, etc., who have deceived BILLIONS of so-called Christians, to prevent them from seeking and finding the REAL Christ among all of these FAKE Teachers.

Where did Christ Himself tell us to search for Him? IN THE SCRIPTURES, because they testify of Him and tell us exactly where He will be and what He will be doing during His Second Coming,

Unfortunately, "Christians" don't believe Christ nor heed His Words, nor even seek Him. Instead they seem to be content to make every effort to crucify Him, just as the "Jews" physically did to Jesus 2000 years ago.

A Freeman

Superstar

Considering this Hall character is claiming he is the second coming of Christ, which is quite a big thing, he's not made much of an impact on the world has he?

Just one question. Was it Hall that told you that your mission was to go forth and spread his word on the t'internet or was that your idea?

Do you believe a forum is supposed to be a platform for spreading gossip and LIES through the use of logical fallacies (i.e. illogical nonsense)?

If one is actually thinks about this logically (and therefore truthfully), NONE of us have ever had an original thought. The ONLY thing that makes people believe otherwise is their ego/"self".

Every single thought that anyone has ever had has come from one of two sources: our Creator (THE Source of ALL Wisdom, Truth and everything that is Good) or from Lucifer/Satan/Iblis (the source/inventor of LIES, pseudo-knowledge and everything selfish and evil).

Given the amount of filth (lies) that people have chosen of their own free-will to fill their minds with, everyone on this planet could use a good brain-washing, to wash away all of the filth.

Just one question: who do you believe conned you into posting what you just posted? Our Creator or Satan?

As Bob Dylan sang about many years ago, everybody's got to serve somebody.

Yes Christ-Jesus said exactly that, i.e. that MANY would come in His Name and deceive MANY, and that is exactly what "Christianity" has done, with its MILLIONS of FAKE priests, pastors, preachers, etc.,
Not what he said at all, you are misrepresenting that statement, for someone so quick to accuse others of lying, you should be more careful to not be blatantly wrong if your above statement was unintentional, or lying if your statement was intentional.
Christ never said not to believe people that say they come in his name, or they preach his gospel. He said not to believe people that say “I AM THE CHRIST.” This is what the con artist and delusional maniac Anthony John Hill does. Virtually no pastor, priest, or preacher in the world says that THEY ARE THE CHRIST literally reincarnated. You cannot accept this because you are in direct contradiction to this directive of Jesus.

Matthew 24:5
For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many.

Mark 13:6
Many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He!’ and will mislead many.

Luke 21:8
And He said, “See to it that you are not misled; for many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not go after them.

Matthew 24:23
Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him.

Mark 13:21
And then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ’; or, ‘Behold, He is there’; do not believe him

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/False-Christs

A Freeman

Superstar
Not what he said at all, you are misrepresenting that statement, for someone so quick to accuse others of lying, you should be more careful to not be blatantly wrong if your above statement was unintentional, or lying if your statement was intentional.
Christ never said not to believe people that say they come in his name, or they preach his gospel. He said not to believe people that say “I AM THE CHRIST.” This is what the con artist and delusional maniac Anthony John Hill does. Virtually no pastor, priest, or preacher in the world says that THEY ARE THE CHRIST literally reincarnated. You cannot accept this because you are in direct contradiction to this directive of Jesus.

For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many.

Many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He!’ and will mislead many.

And He said, “See to it that you are not misled; for many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not go after them.

Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him.

And then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ’; or, ‘Behold, He is there’; do not believe him

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/False-Christs
You claim that Jesus' statements are being misrepresented, and then quote them while pretending as if they don't say EXACTLY what was shared.

ORGANIZED RELIGION IS THE BROAD PATH THAT LEADS TO DESTRUCTION, that MANY take.

Matthew 7:13-15
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and MANY there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and FEW there be that find it.
7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

It was the leaders of the organized religion of that time -- Talmudic Judaism -- that had Jesus CRUCIFIED for having done no wrong, instead only correcting their ERRANT beliefs for their benefit. And they (the "Jews") were supposedly looking for The Messiah/Christ too, in all the wrong places, just as "Christians" are today.

The "Jews" and Talmudic Judaism are WRONG.
"Christians" and "Christianity" are WRONG.
"Muslims" and "Islam" are WRONG.

The Messiah/Christ, Whom Father (God) sent, is RIGHT.

How obvious does it need to be made before people open their spiritual eyes and see things as they REALLY are?

MANY really means many. And FEW really means few (not billions), just as ONE really means ONE.

There is ONE Messiah/Christ, i.e. the ONE Whom God anointed to be the King of kings and Lord of lords. And, exactly as God has promised, He will fulfill ALL of the prophecies about Christ during His Second Coming.

You claim that Jesus' statements are being misrepresented, and then quote them while pretending as if they don't say EXACTLY what was shared.

ORGANIZED RELIGION IS THE BROAD PATH THAT LEADS TO DESTRUCTION, that MANY take.

Matthew 7:13-15
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and MANY there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and FEW there be that find it.
7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

It was the leaders of the organized religion of that time -- Talmudic Judaism -- that had Jesus CRUCIFIED for having done no wrong, instead only correcting their ERRANT beliefs for their benefit. And they (the "Jews") were supposedly looking for The Messiah/Christ too, in all the wrong places, just as "Christians" are today.

The "Jews" and Talmudic Judaism are WRONG.
"Christians" and "Christianity" are WRONG.
"Muslims" and "Islam" are WRONG.

The Messiah/Christ, Whom Father (God) sent, is RIGHT.

How obvious does it need to be made before people open their spiritual eyes and see things as they REALLY are?

MANY really means many. And FEW really means few (not billions), just as ONE really means ONE.

There is ONE Messiah/Christ, i.e. the ONE Whom God anointed to be the King of kings and Lord of lords. And, exactly as God has promised, He will fulfill ALL of the prophecies about Christ during His Second Coming.
This is classic cult brainwashing, everyone in the world is wrong except you who have the exclusive truth. The quotes clearly say what I said they did. Multiple instances of Jesus saying “do not believe someone when they tell you I AM THE CHRIST”. You change the topic on your post to hide that from yourself probably, that’s how cults are, you’re not even lying to others, you’re lying to yourself
There is ONE Messiah/Christ
No you think there’s two? One back in the day who died was resurrected and then died again to be reborn as the con artist Anthony

Last edited:

PeninsulaDweller

Established
Fact: Charles III is a patrilineal descendant of the House of Glücksburg, formerly Oldenburg, through his father Philip. Philip chose an anglicized version of his maternal family name Battenberg, which is Mountbatten, but he is patrilineally descended from the royal house of Denmark and later Greece, not the house of Battenberg. Neither the house of Battenberg nor the House of Glücksburg claim patrilineal descent from King David. They don't because they aren't patrilineally descended from him. Descended from him? Might very well be, just like the workers at your local Tesco, because King David lived thousands of years ago and the whole world descends from him just like they descend from every person who lived 1000 years ago. We have 2 parents, but 4 grandparents, 8 great-grandparents, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024... The number keeps doubling because it takes two to make a baby, and so you're faced with the fact that, unless endogamy is at work, you have 1024 ancestors just going 10 generations back... 11 generations? 2048; 12? 4096. 13? 8192.

Try to think of that and you will see there is absolutely nothing especial about the royal House of Mountbatten-Windsor, if anything they are the least royal of the royals, because patrilineally they come from a bunch of dukes and lower British nobility from Charles maternal grandmother. Try to compare that to the family tree of Elizabeth's paternal grandfather, way more royal, or King Philip V's ancestry. Except for the House of Grimaldi that rules Monaco there is no Royal House that is less royal than the Windsors, who can't even agree on what their real name is.

But a person who has been brainwashed and has a brain the size of a pea can't even try to grasp such simple facts.

A Freeman

Superstar
This is classic cult brainwashing, everyone in the world is wrong except you who have the exclusive truth.
Anyone who doesn't face and acknowledge the truth prefers and defends lies. Some more vehemently than others. Just as you are doing.

Be honest with yourself and others. There are reportedly over 2 billion cult-members of thousands of different denominations, all of which claim to be "Christians". Each of these individuals and their corporate fictional organized religious cults/sects/denominations all believe their cult is the right one, and that all the others are not, or they wouldn't be in their particular cult/sect/denomination, would they?

Christ said there is ONE Strait and Narrow Way that leads to Life that FEW will find. Does 2 billion sound to you like MANY or a few? Do millions of FAKE priests/pastors/preachers/teachers/false christs/false prophets sound like MANY or ONE Teacher (Matt. 23:10)? How can thousands of different ways all be THE Way that leads to Life? It's billions of different ways really, because everyone here on Earth seems to prefer doing things their own way rather than God's Way.

What we should be doing is SEEKING The Truth/Christ (Matt. 7:7-8) and learning and following His Teachings to the letter. And what did Christ say about going to church, like "Christians" do? Only heathens and hypocrites do that (Matt. 6:5-8). What did Christ say about political and religious leaders? DO NOT BE LIKE THEM (Matt. 15:1-14; Matt. 23:8-10); they are the lowest of the low (Matt. 5:17-19).

And what does "Christianity" teach? The exact opposite of what Christ teaches. "Christianity": Go to church, put money in their coffers, and you too can buy the stairway to heaven. Nobody can keep The Law so why bother, Jesus died to give us the freedom to continue sinning/doing evil forever. Love one another by doing evil to each other, etc., etc. ALL LIES, based upon a group of satanic cults that call themselves "Christians".

A "cult" is a group that share the same CULTural beliefs, i.e. they believe in the same traditions of men. And what do all of these traditions do? They make the Commandments of God of no effect (Matt. 15:1-14).

Differentiating the Truth (Christ) from the Lies (false christs/prophets/teachers/priests, etc.) should be EASY, like seeing a Light at night, when it is dark. Christ will obviously be teaching the Truth, that we MUST return to God and His Perfect Law of Liberty, exactly as it says throughout Scripture. The liars will, of course, be teaching the exact opposite, proving they work for the Liar/Opposer (Devil/Satan).

The quotes clearly say what I said they did.
No, they don't. They very clearly say what they actually say. Many means many; few means few; and one means one.

Multiple instances of Jesus saying “do not believe someone when they tell you I AM THE CHRIST”.
Again, it says MANY shall come and do that (allegedly) in His Name. And why would so many be doing that if not to try to hide the REAL Christ Who, exactly as He promised, would be here NOW, to gather the Elect and teach them plainly about Father (God)?

You change the topic on your post to hide that from yourself probably, that’s how cults are, you’re not even lying to others, you’re lying to yourself
Isn't that what YOU are doing with all of these personal attacks? All of your questions have been met and answered. The lies you espouse have been exposed. But when you are asked to answer questions you go right back to the personal attacks and ignore the truth being shared with you, just as you are doing again now.

Isn't that why you ignore that many means many; few means few; and one means one? Isn't that why you ignored the questions asked of you?

No you think there’s two? One back in the day who died was resurrected and then died again to be reborn as the con artist Anthony
There is ONE Anointed ONE (Messiah/Christ) Who has been here (on Earth, to teach us) MANY times.

Here are a few examples below of Christ's numerous visits:-

Christ, in/as Melchizedek (King of Righteousness/King of Peace): Gen. 14:18; John 8:49 (KJV 8:58)
Christ, in/as "the burning bush": Exod. 3:1-3
Christ, as the Angel/Messenger of God: Exodus 18:20; Exodus 23:20-23
Christ, in/as Elijah (2 kings 2:11; John 3:13)
Christ, as "The Word of God", appearing to the Prophets throughout the Old Covenant: e.g. Isa. 38:4; Jer. 1:2; Dan. 9:23; Ezek. 1:3
Christ, as Himself (Michael) appearing to Daniel: Dan. 10:13; Dan. 10:21; Dan. 12:4
Christ, in/as Jesus: Matthew; Mark; Luke; John; Thomas; Acts 1:5-9
Christ, in/as "a light from heaven", in and around Damascus (Qumran): Acts 9:1-16
Christ, as "The Word of God"/"The Faithful and True Witness", appearing to John: Revelation
Christ, in/as EliJAH, aka the Sun of Righteousness/Michael/ The Lamb/The Seventh (complete) Angel: Mal. 4; Dan. 12:1-4; John 16:16-28; Rev. 5:1-9; Rev. 10

and one remaining visit, once He sheds the body He is currently using (Matt. 24:28; Luke 17:37), and is seen by everyone coming in the "Clouds" as His True, Spiritual Self (Michael) with the heavenly host (aka "the eagles"): Matt. 24:30-31; Rev. 1:7

The SAME Christ (Heb. 13:8) each visit, teaching the same, unchanging Gospel Message of Truth and Love through Faith and obedience to God and His Law.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Fact: Charles III is a patrilineal descendant of the House of Glücksburg, formerly Oldenburg, through his father Philip. Philip chose an anglicized version of his maternal family name Battenberg, which is Mountbatten, but he is patrilineally descended from the royal house of Denmark and later Greece, not the house of Battenberg. Neither the house of Battenberg nor the House of Glücksburg claim patrilineal descent from King David. They don't because they aren't patrilineally descended from him. Descended from him? Might very well be, just like the workers at your local Tesco, because King David lived thousands of years ago and the whole world descends from him just like they descend from every person who lived 1000 years ago. We have 2 parents, but 4 grandparents, 8 great-grandparents, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024... The number keeps doubling because it takes two to make a baby, and so you're faced with the fact that, unless endogamy is at work, you have 1024 ancestors just going 10 generations back... 11 generations? 2048; 12? 4096. 13? 8192.

Try to think of that and you will see there is absolutely nothing especial about the royal House of Mountbatten-Windsor, if anything they are the least royal of the royals, because patrilineally they come from a bunch of dukes and lower British nobility from Charles maternal grandmother. Try to compare that to the family tree of Elizabeth's paternal grandfather, way more royal, or King Philip V's ancestry. Except for the House of Grimaldi that rules Monaco there is no Royal House that is less royal than the Windsors, who can't even agree on what their real name is.

But a person who has been brainwashed and has a brain the size of a pea can't even try to grasp such simple facts.
FACT: The British monarchs have included both kings (sons/male descendants of David) and queens (daughters/female descendants of David).

Psalm 132:10-11
132:10 For Thy servant David's sake turn not away the face of Thine anointed.
132:11 The "I AM" hath sworn [in] Truth unto David; He will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.

FACT:
According to The Law that God gave us, whenever there is no male heir, the inheritance of the dad is passed on to the (eldest) daughter.

Numbers 27:1-8
27:1 Then came the daughters of Zelophehad, the son of Hepher, the son of Gilead, the son of Machir, the son of Manasseh, of the families of Manasseh the son of Joseph: and these [are] the names of his daughters; Mahlah, Noah, and Hoglah, and Milcah, and Tirzah.
27:2 And they stood before Moses, and before Eleazar the priest, and before the princes and all the congregation, [by] the door of the Tabernacle of the Congregation, saying,
27:3 Our father died in the wilderness, and he was not in the company of them that gathered themselves together against the "I AM" in the company of Korah; but died in his own sin, and had no sons.
27:4 Why should the name of our father be done away from among his family, because he hath no son? Give unto us [therefore] a possession among the brethren of our father.
27:5 And Moses brought their cause before the "I AM".
27:6 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,
27:7 The daughters of Zelophehad speak right: thou shalt surely give them a possession of an inheritance among their father's brethren; and thou shalt cause the inheritance of their father to pass unto them.
27:8 And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a man die, and have no son, then ye shall cause his inheritance to pass unto his daughter.

FACT:
We can continue to argue and fight against God and His Law, in which case we will face a fate worse than death (The Fire), or we can turn back to God and learn the Truth (fact) from Him, in which case we will Live (Ezek. 18:20-32). The choice is ours (Deut. 30:15-20).

Last edited:

PeninsulaDweller

Established
Okay then, Freeman, then how come it won't be the Kingdom of Denmark that Christ will sit on? They are the same house as Charles. Oh, because of the coronation stone or Stone of Destiny, which they do not use for coronations and the British monarchy do. I mean, I understand what you are saying but it is just not true about the ancestry of the House of Glücksburg, they are Danish royals who chanced upon the throne of Greece and later Great Britain through marriage. The current King of Spain is also a son of a Danish/Greek princess of the House of Glücksburg, but none of those people descend from David in a straight paternal line, but from Frankish and Saxon rulers of old like Robert the Strong (oldest known ancestor of the House of Capet/Bourbon/Anjou/Orleans/Valois), born in present day Belgium, not from Biblical people.

Anyone who doesn't face and acknowledge the truth prefers and defends lies. Some more vehemently than others. Just as you are doing.

Be honest with yourself and others. There are reportedly over 2 billion cult-members of thousands of different denominations, all of which claim to be "Christians". Each of these individuals and their corporate fictional organized religious cults/sects/denominations all believe their cult is the right one, and that all the others are not, or they wouldn't be in their particular cult/sect/denomination, would they?

Christ said there is ONE Strait and Narrow Way that leads to Life that FEW will find. Does 2 billion sound to you like MANY or a few? Do millions of FAKE priests/pastors/preachers/teachers/false christs/false prophets sound like MANY or ONE Teacher (Matt. 23:10)? How can thousands of different ways all be THE Way that leads to Life? It's billions of different ways really, because everyone here on Earth seems to prefer doing things their own way rather than God's Way.

What we should be doing is SEEKING The Truth/Christ (Matt. 7:7-8) and learning and following His Teachings to the letter. And what did Christ say about going to church, like "Christians" do? Only heathens and hypocrites do that (Matt. 6:5-8). What did Christ say about political and religious leaders? DO NOT BE LIKE THEM (Matt. 15:1-14; Matt. 23:8-10); they are the lowest of the low (Matt. 5:17-19).

And what does "Christianity" teach? The exact opposite of what Christ teaches. "Christianity": Go to church, put money in their coffers, and you too can buy the stairway to heaven. Nobody can keep The Law so why bother, Jesus died to give us the freedom to continue sinning/doing evil forever. Love one another by doing evil to each other, etc., etc. ALL LIES, based upon a group of satanic cults that call themselves "Christians".

A "cult" is a group that share the same CULTural beliefs, i.e. they believe in the same traditions. And what do all of these traditions do? They make the Commandments of God of no effect (Matt. 15:1-14).

Differentiating the Truth (Christ) from the Lies (false christs/prophets/teachers/priests, etc.) should be EASY, like seeing a Light at night, when it is dark. Christ will obviously be teaching the Truth, that we MUST return to God and His Perfect Law of Liberty, exactly as it says throughout Scripture. The liars will, of course, be teaching the exact opposite, proving they work for the Liar/Opposer (Devil/Satan).

No, they don't. They very clearly say what they actually say. Many means many; few means few; and one means one.

Again, it says MANY shall come and do that (allegedly) in His Name. And why would so many be doing that if not to try to hide the REAL Christ Who, exactly as He promised, would be here NOW, to gather the Elect and teach them plainly about Father (God)?

Isn't that what YOU are doing with all of these personal attacks? All of your questions have been met and answered. The lies you espouse have been exposed. But when you are asked to answer questions you go right back to the personal attacks and ignore the truth being shared with you, just as you are doing again now.

Isn't that why you ignore that many means many; few means few; and one means one? Isn't that why you ignored the questions asked of you?

There is ONE Anointed ONE (Messiah/Christ) Who has been here (on Earth, to teach us) MANY times.

Here are a few examples below of Christ's numerous visits:-

Christ, in/as Melchizedek (King of Righteousness/King of Peace): Gen. 14:18; John 8:49 (KJV 8:58)
Christ, in/as "the burning bush": Exod. 3:1-3
Christ, as the Angel/Messenger of God: Exodus 18:20; Exodus 23:20-23
Christ, in/as Elijah (2 kings 2:11; John 3:13)
Christ, as "The Word of God", appearing to the Prophets throughout the Old Covenant: e.g. Isa. 38:4; Jer. 1:2; Dan. 9:23; Ezek. 1:3
Christ, as Himself (Michael) appearing to Daniel: Dan. 10:13; Dan. 10:21; Dan. 12:4
Christ, in/as Jesus: Matthew; Mark; Luke; John; Thomas; Acts 1:5-9
Christ, in/as "a light from heaven", in and around Damascus (Qumran): Acts 9:1-16
Christ, as "The Word of God"/"The Faithful and True Witness", appearing to the John: Revelation
Christ, in/as EliJAH, aka the Sun of Righteousness/Michael, the Lamb/the seventh (complete) angel: Mal. 4; Dan. 12:1-4; John 16:16-28; Rev. 5:1-9; Rev. 10

and one remaining visit, once He sheds the body He is currently using (Matt. 24:28; Luke 17:37), and is seen by everyone coming in the "Clouds" as His True, Spiritual Self (Michael) with the heavenly host (aka "the eagles"): Matt. 24:30-31; Rev. 1:7

The SAME Christ (Heb. 13:8) each visit, teaching the same, unchanging Gospel Message of Truth and Love through Faith and obedience to God and His Law.
Total strawman argument and red herring. I’m going to quote these again because it’s interesting watching a cult member lie to themselves about what they say.

For many [such as Anthony John Hill] will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many.

Many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He!’ [Anthony John Hill]and will mislead many.

And He said, “See to it that you are not misled; for many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not go after them[Anthony John Hill].

Then if anyone [Anthony John Hill] says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him.

And then if anyone [Anthony John Hill] says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ’; or, ‘Behold, He is there’; do not believe him;

Last edited: