King Christ has summonsed Charles The Pretender

Ok how about these ones?

Jesus- Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him.

Jesus- And then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ’; or, ‘Behold, He is there’; do not believe him

Anthony Hill- Behold here is the Christ (me)

Here's what it actually says:
Matthew 24:23 Then if any MAN shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not.
Is Christ -- Who is NOT OF THIS WORLD -- a mere man? There are over 50 references in the Gospel accounts to Christ being the Son of God.
So you are pretending that The Firstborn Son of God, The Messiah/Christ Himself, is supposedly lying about being Christ, which is utterly ridiculous.
Christ told His Disciples He would be here NOW, and Christ, unlike you, NEVER lies.
See also:
It's perhaps not surprising that someone who hates Christ (John 14:15; 1 John 3:4-10), as much as you obviously do, tells so many lies.
That’s obviously highly specious reasoning
Jesus-if any man tells you I am the christ do not believe them
Anthony – I am the christ, but BECAUSE I’m the christ I’m not a man. Therefore even though Jesus said do not believe anyone who tells you I am the christ, he didn’t mean me because I am the christ.
That renders the original words completely redundant and devoid of meaning.

Maldarker

Star
Ok how about these ones?

Jesus- Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him.

Jesus- And then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ’; or, ‘Behold, He is there’; do not believe him

Don't you know any of the actual bible verses are false because tony hill hasn't went through & edited it yet.

JoChris

Superstar
A Freeman:
I am not asking a trick question @A Freeman
Only 3 weeks to go until King Charles III gets coronated.

I am curious: how many people from Gibraltar follow AJH?
What are AJH followers going to do when King Charles III doesn't hand over the crown like AJH decreed below?
1680556698522.png

Please promise us you JAHtruthers will not hurt yourselves when nothing happens and the coronation goes ahead as planned.

A Freeman

Superstar
Ok how about these ones?

Just another variation of your illogical nature, which cons you into ignoring the obvious, so you can continue to believe and promote LIES.

How does the 24th chapter in Matthew begin? With the disciples asking Christ what would be the sign of His Coming, right before the end of the world (now).

Matthew 24:1-3
24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from The Temple: and his disciples came to [him] for to show him the buildings of The Temple.
24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
24:3 And as he sat upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what [shall be] the Sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Your(?) totally illogical (satanic) conclusion about everything that follows: Christ supposedly must not be talking about what the world will be like right before Judgment Day, when He told His Disciples He would return and that He would not speak to them in parables any more, but instead plainly explain to them about the mystery of God (John 16:25; Rev. 10:6-10).

This world is FILLED with false prophets and false teachers/false christs (Matt. 23:10), who pretend to know Christ while refusing to keep The Law/Commandments (1 John 2:3-4).

If you aren't actively seeking The Light of the World, why call yourself a "lightseeker"?

And how can anyone who has been duped into believing 3 somehow means 1, and that Christ allegedly isn't going to fulfill all of the prophecies concerning His Second Coming right before the end of the world -- as are described throughout the very same chapter (Matthew 24) if someone actually takes the time to reads it carefully, as if their life depended upon it -- possibly con themselves into believing they know ANYTHING about reason?

A Freeman

Superstar
It's sad that approximately two-thirds of the global population have reportedly been so easily duped by Satan into accepting his mark that they allowed themselves to be lethally injected. It is, however, not surprising, as Christ said: broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many go in thereat instead of through the "Strait gate" that leads to LIFE (Matt. 7:13-14).

How can those who have condemned themselves to The Lake of Fire for all eternity, actually believe they are rational and Christ-like? Is that not part of their insanity/disease (2 Esd. 7:57-58; 2 Thess. 2:7-12)?

No Charles? No Problem.
February 9, 2023

https://gibraltar-messenger.net/kneel-charles/no-charles-no-problem/ -

For those of you who have written in support of Christ, our King, to encourage Charles Battenberg, alias Windsor, to pay heed to this lawful, Royal Decree, thank-you.

For those of you who may be reading about this Royal Decree for the first time, and perhaps wondering if it is real and what this is really about, the following executive summary will hopefully answer your questions.

A Royal Decree has been issued to Charles Battenberg/Windsor, by the one and only true and lawful King of the United Kingdom, the British Commonwealth and the entire world: Christ.

Charles Battenberg/Windsor has been COMMANDED to come to St. Michael’s (Christ’s) Cave in Gibraltar, on 22 April 2023, to lay down the crown he has stolen through fraud (Ezek. 21:25-27) and to kneel before Christ (Php. 2:8-11).

Is this for real? YES. It is absolutely real.

Does Christ’s Reign as the King of British-Israel and the rest of the world depend upon Charles doing as he has been Commanded to do by God and His Christ? NO.

Is there any realistic expectation that Charles, who is filthy rich and an extremely sick individual, will turn from his evil ways, come to Gibraltar and kneel before Christ? Again, NO (Matt. 6:24; Matt. 19:24).

As Christ said 2000 years ago, when He was here in the body of Jesus, “…it’s easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into The Kingdom of God.”

And that is precisely what is being established right now, and forever more: The Kingdom of God on Earth (Matt. 6:10), to be ruled by Christ, The One Whom God Himself anointed to be King (Col. 1:11-12), and appointed heir of all things (Heb. 1:1-4).

This is why the Hebrew word “Messiah” and the English word “Christ” mean “THE Anointed ONE”. And it is for THIS purpose that Father (God) has chosen His Firstborn/Eldest Son, Prince Michael/Christ, to RULE over the “House of Israel” (Ezek. 21:25-27; Ezek. 37:15-28; Luke 1:31-33) which, very soon, will fill the entire world under Christ, bringing with His Reign everlasting peace (Gen. 49:10; Matt. 5:9).

So why did Christ issue this Royal Decree, and why did He do it now?
  • This Royal Decree from the King of kings and Lord of lords (Christ) generously provides Charles a FINAL opportunity to come to his senses, even at this very late hour, and do the right thing. IF Charles were to do that, it would not only benefit Charles, but also ALL of the people of the Israelite nations throughout the world (Gen. 35:11; Gen. 48:16-19), including Great Britain and America, Ireland, the British Commonwealth countries (like Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Gibraltar) and the Baltic and Scandinavian states, etc.

• This extremely gracious and merciful offer, extended in Hope and in Love for ALL concerned, is now part of our permanent record, proving that every effort was made to help and warn Charles and the British people BEFORE the U.S. and U.K. are defeated in WW3 and God Himself (our heavenly Father) removes the British/Israelite Crown from the current pretender, whomever that may be.

• This Royal Decree also correctly focuses the attention of this world on The ONLY One that can ensure our return to The Law that God gave us, and the freedom, justice, peace, prosperity, safety and security that come with it and by it: The King of kings and Lord of lords: Christ, The Light of the world (John 8:3).

In the wake of the first fabricated global pandemic and with WW3 now imminent, it should be self-evident that we are being led in the WRONG direction (Isa. 3:12), as this world continues to get darker by the day, if not by the hour (John 3:19-21). Do you labour in vain? Are you heavy laden?

Come out of the darkness and into The Light (Psalm 119:105).

May Christ’s Bright Reign come soon.

This article has been added to Crown Prince Michael in Gibraltar.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It may appear to be a diversion from the main topic of supplanting Charles as rightful heir to the British
Throne etc, but the work of the late William Topaz McGonnagal comes to mind.

Hailed by many as the “worst poet in the English language”, arguably the greatest humour in his work derived from the fact that he thought himself to be a gifted writer. This poem is one of his best.

The Tay Bridge Disaster
William McGonagall

Beautiful Railway Bridge of the Silv’ry Tay!
Alas! I am very sorry to say
That ninety lives have been taken away
On the last Sabbath day of 1879,
Which will be remember’d for a very long time.

‘Twas about seven o’clock at night,
And the wind it blew with all its might,
And the rain came pouring down,
And the dark clouds seem’d to frown,
And the Demon of the air seem’d to say-
“I’ll blow down the Bridge of Tay.”

When the train left Edinburgh
The passengers’ hearts were light and felt no sorrow,
But Boreas blew a terrific gale,
Which made their hearts for to quail,
And many of the passengers with fear did say-
“I hope God will send us safe across the Bridge of Tay.”

But when the train came near to Wormit Bay,
Boreas he did loud and angry bray,
And shook the central girders of the Bridge of Tay

So the train sped on with all its might,
And Bonnie Dundee soon hove in sight,
And the passengers’ hearts felt light,
Thinking they would enjoy themselves on the New Year,
With their friends at home they lov’d most dear,
And wish them all a happy New Year.

So the train mov’d slowly along the Bridge of Tay,
Until it was about midway,
Then the central girders with a crash gave way,
And down went the train and passengers into the Tay!
The Storm Fiend did loudly bray,
Because ninety lives had been taken away,

As soon as the catastrophe came to be known
The alarm from mouth to mouth was blown,
And the cry rang out all o’er the town,
Good Heavens! the Tay Bridge is blown down,
And a passenger train from Edinburgh,
Which fill’d all the peoples hearts with sorrow,
And made them for to turn pale,
Because none of the passengers were sav’d to tell the tale
How the disaster happen’d on the last Sabbath day of 1879,

It must have been an awful sight,
To witness in the dusky moonlight,
While the Storm Fiend did laugh, and angry did bray,
Along the Railway Bridge of the Silv’ry Tay,
Oh! ill-fated Bridge of the Silv’ry Tay,
I must now conclude my lay
By telling the world fearlessly without the least dismay,
That your central girders would not have given way,
At least many sensible men do say,
Had they been supported on each side with buttresses,
At least many sensible men confesses,
For the stronger we our houses do build,
The less chance we have of being killed.

William McGonagall
from Collected Poems (Edinburgh: Birlinn, 2006)

JoChris

Superstar
It may appear to be a diversion from the main topic of supplanting Charles as rightful heir to the British
Throne etc, but the work of the late William Topaz McGonnagal comes to mind.

Hailed by many as the “worst poet in the English language”, arguably the greatest humour in his work derived from the fact that he thought himself to be a gifted writer. This poem is one of his best.

The Tay Bridge Disaster
William McGonagall

Beautiful Railway Bridge of the Silv’ry Tay!
Alas! I am very sorry to say
That ninety lives have been taken away

‘Twas about seven o’clock at night,
And the wind it blew with all its might,
And the rain came pouring down,
And the dark clouds seem’d to frown,
And the Demon of the air seem’d to say-
“I’ll blow down the Bridge of Tay.”

When the train left Edinburgh
The passengers’ hearts were light and felt no sorrow,
But Boreas blew a terrific gale,
Which made their hearts for to quail,
And many of the passengers with fear did say-
“I hope God will send us safe across the Bridge of Tay.”

But when the train came near to Wormit Bay,
Boreas he did loud and angry bray,
And shook the central girders of the Bridge of Tay

So the train sped on with all its might,
And Bonnie Dundee soon hove in sight,
And the passengers’ hearts felt light,
Thinking they would enjoy themselves on the New Year,
With their friends at home they lov’d most dear,
And wish them all a happy New Year.

So the train mov’d slowly along the Bridge of Tay,
Until it was about midway,
Then the central girders with a crash gave way,
And down went the train and passengers into the Tay!
The Storm Fiend did loudly bray,
Because ninety lives had been taken away,

As soon as the catastrophe came to be known
The alarm from mouth to mouth was blown,
And the cry rang out all o’er the town,
Good Heavens! the Tay Bridge is blown down,
And a passenger train from Edinburgh,
Which fill’d all the peoples hearts with sorrow,
And made them for to turn pale,
Because none of the passengers were sav’d to tell the tale
How the disaster happen’d on the last Sabbath day of 1879,

It must have been an awful sight,
To witness in the dusky moonlight,
While the Storm Fiend did laugh, and angry did bray,
Along the Railway Bridge of the Silv’ry Tay,
Oh! ill-fated Bridge of the Silv’ry Tay,
I must now conclude my lay
By telling the world fearlessly without the least dismay,
That your central girders would not have given way,
At least many sensible men do say,
Had they been supported on each side with buttresses,
At least many sensible men confesses,
For the stronger we our houses do build,
The less chance we have of being killed.

William McGonagall
from Collected Poems (Edinburgh: Birlinn, 2006)
My first thought while reading that:
I want to see Anthony John Hill's family tree, they sound like they might be closely related!

For lovers of the English language who need to waste some time waiting for the countdown:

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
My first thought while reading that:
I want to see Anthony John Hill's family tree, they sound like they might be closely related!

For lovers of the English language who need to waste some time waiting for the countdown:
There is a serious side to the humour - inexplicably, some people have taken the writings of Mr Hill very seriously indeed.

My contention is that the person who said “before Abraham was, I AM” would do rather better.

Just another variation of your illogical nature, which cons you into ignoring the obvious, so you can continue to believe and promote LIES.

How does the 24th chapter in Matthew begin? With the disciples asking Christ what would be the sign of His Coming, right before the end of the world (now).

Matthew 24:1-3
24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from The Temple: and his disciples came to [him] for to show him the buildings of The Temple.
24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
24:3 And as he sat upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what [shall be] the Sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Your(?) totally illogical (satanic) conclusion about everything that follows: Christ supposedly must not be talking about what the world will be like right before Judgment Day, when He told His Disciples He would return and that He would not speak to them in parables any more, but instead plainly explain to them about the mystery of God (John 16:25; Rev. 10:6-10).

This world is FILLED with false prophets and false teachers/false christs (Matt. 23:10), who pretend to know Christ while refusing to keep The Law/Commandments (1 John 2:3-4).

If you aren't actively seeking The Light of the World, why call yourself a "lightseeker"?

And how can anyone who has been duped into believing 3 somehow means 1, and that Christ allegedly isn't going to fulfill all of the prophecies concerning His Second Coming right before the end of the world -- as are described throughout the very same chapter (Matthew 24) if someone actually takes the time to reads it carefully, as if their life depended upon it -- possibly con themselves into believing they know ANYTHING about reason?
how about this one?

Jesus- Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them

Anthony Hill- I am the Christ and the time draweth near. Go after me!

A Freeman

Superstar
Any rationally-minded individual knows, or should know, that the ONLY way someone can logically/correctly assess anything is to take ALL of the available evidence into consideration. Cherry-picking one item out of many, and attempting to apply it out of context will NEVER work.

If someone truly seeks The Light of the world, then they should look for Him in exactly the place He promised to be: IN THE SCRIPTURES.

The Scriptures provide us with dozens of prophecies concerning Christ's Second Coming, which together form a very clear picture: Christ promised He would be here, during these end-times, to gather the Elect (His Sheep who hear His Voice) and teach them The Way home.

Of course the world is literally FILLED with false prophets, false christs, false teachers, etc., exactly as it says in Scripture, who have deceived the goats, i.e. everyone EXCEPT the Elect.

Very simple and very true.

Any rationally-minded individual knows, or should know, that the ONLY way someone can logically/correctly assess anything is to take ALL of the available evidence into consideration. Cherry-picking one item out of many, and attempting to apply it out of context will NEVER work.

If someone truly seeks The Light of the world, then they should look for Him in exactly the place He promised to be: IN THE SCRIPTURES.

The Scriptures provide us with dozens of prophecies concerning Christ's Second Coming, which together form a very clear picture: Christ promised He would be here, during these end-times, to gather the Elect (His Sheep who hear His Voice) and teach them The Way home.

Of course the world is literally FILLED with false prophets, false christs, false teachers, etc., exactly as it says in Scripture, who have deceived the goats, i.e. everyone EXCEPT the Elect.

Very simple and very true.
How about this scripture?

And then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ’; or, ‘Behold, He is there’; do not believe him.

As you know, Jesus gave a few dozen imperative commands through his words. This is one of them. Do not believe if anyone says to you, here is the Christ. Would you say you follow this command?

The reason for this is obvious. Jesus was warning against the exact false doctrine that ajh teaches, that Jesus will be reborn. He will not take another human body because he still lives with the one he had in those days. In his second coming, he will use that same body. Therefore, if anyone says to you, behold here is the Christ, do not believe them.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
.The Scriptures provide us with dozens of prophecies concerning Christ's Second Coming, which together form a very clear picture: Christ promised He would be here, during these end-times, to gather the Elect (His Sheep who hear His Voice) and teach them The Way home.
We both know the italicised part is a layer of interpretation into which Mr Hill would like to include his name in Gods ultimate plan. I agree people should study the scriptures as this idea of someone reincarnating the “Christ spirit” and dwelling with a select group, teaching them from a doubtful book distributed online is absent from the writings of the Biblical prophets.

A Freeman

Superstar
Christ - the Spiritual-Being/Firstborn Son of God - promising to His Disciples He would leave this world for a "little while" (2000 years), and that He WILL return and see them again.

John 16:19-28
16:19 Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?
16:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into Joy.
16:21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world. (Rev. 12:1-5)
16:22 And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN, and your heart shall rejoice, and your Joy no man taketh from you.
16:23 And in THAT day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, He will give [it] you (if you are doing His Will).
16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your Joy may be full.
16:25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall show you plainly of the Father.
16:26 At THAT day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:
16:27 For the Father Himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father (see: John 20:17; Acts 1:9).

Revelation 12:1-5
12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman (Israel) clothed with the "sun" (Psalm 89:36), and the "moon" under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars (the Crown of Israel - one star per tribe):
12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered (John 16:21).
12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
12:4 And his tale (of lies - John 8:35) drew the third part of the "Stars" (ch. 9:1) of heaven (into his army), and did (cause them to be) cast to the Earth (for their treason against God): and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born (Christ - Second Coming).
12:5 And she brought forth a Man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and [to] His Throne.

Confirmation that Christ's Second Coming will be just before Judgment Day.

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness (Christ, The Light of the world) arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):

Further confirmation that Christ will be here in a new body which, when it dies, Christ will then be seen coming in the "clouds" with the heavenly host (aka "the eagles"):

Matthew 24:27-31
24:27 For as the lightening cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be (Christ's Second Coming, when He will enlighten this faithless world).
24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the "sun" be darkened, and the "moon" shall not give her light, and the "stars" shall fall from heaven, and the "powers of the heavens" shall be shaken:
24:30 And then shall appear the Sign ("Star") of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall ALL the tribes of the Earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the "Clouds" of heaven with power and great glory.
24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet (7th.), and they shall gather together his Elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Christ is the ONLY Way to Father (John 14:6), which art in heaven (Matt. 6:9), our home.

And with regard to the sheep hearing His Voice that the goats will never hear nor recognize, please see
Matthew 25:31-46 and John 10:1-18.

So again, everything that was just personally shared is straight out of Scripture, but the goats hear not the Truth.

Christ - the Spiritual-Being/Firstborn Son of God - promising to His Disciples He would leave this world for a "little while" (2000 years), and that He WILL return and see them again.

John 16:19-28
16:19 Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?
16:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into Joy.
16:21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world. (Rev. 12:1-5)
16:22 And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN, and your heart shall rejoice, and your Joy no man taketh from you.
16:23 And in THAT day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, He will give [it] you (if you are doing His Will).
16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your Joy may be full.
16:25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall show you plainly of the Father.
16:26 At THAT day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:
16:27 For the Father Himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father (see: John 20:17; Acts 1:9).

Revelation 12:1-5
12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman (Israel) clothed with the "sun" (Psalm 89:36), and the "moon" under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars (the Crown of Israel - one star per tribe):
12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered (John 16:21).
12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
12:4 And his tale (of lies - John 8:35) drew the third part of the "Stars" (ch. 9:1) of heaven (into his army), and did (cause them to be) cast to the Earth (for their treason against God): and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born (Christ - Second Coming).
12:5 And she brought forth a Man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and [to] His Throne.

Confirmation that Christ's Second Coming will be just before Judgment Day.

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness (Christ, The Light of the world) arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):

Further confirmation that Christ will be here in a new body which, when it dies, Christ will then be seen coming in the "clouds" with the heavenly host (aka "the eagles"):

Matthew 24:27-31
24:27 For as the lightening cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be (Christ's Second Coming, when He will enlighten this faithless world).
24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the "sun" be darkened, and the "moon" shall not give her light, and the "stars" shall fall from heaven, and the "powers of the heavens" shall be shaken:
24:30 And then shall appear the Sign ("Star") of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall ALL the tribes of the Earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the "Clouds" of heaven with power and great glory.
24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet (7th.), and they shall gather together his Elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Christ is the ONLY Way to Father (John 14:6), which art in heaven (Matt. 6:9), our home.

And with regard to the sheep hearing His Voice that the goats will never hear nor recognize, please see
Matthew 25:31-46 and John 10:1-18.

So again, everything that was just personally shared is straight out of Scripture, but the goats hear not the Truth.
Was this meant to be a response to me? Because you didn't answer my question-
"Do not believe if anyone says to you, here is the Christ." Would you say you follow this command?

A Freeman

Superstar
Was this meant to be a response to me? Because you didn't answer my question-
"Do not believe if anyone says to you, here is the Christ." Would you say you follow this command?
Do you? Or have you fallen for "Christianity" (another gospel, that perverts the true Gospel of Christ)?

Even though this question has already been answered multiple times, Christ was personally sought exactly where He said He would be (Jer. 29:13; Matt. 7:7-8): in Scriptural prophecy, NOT among the MANY who falsely claim to come in His Name ("Christians" and their priests, pastors, etc.).

Last edited:
Do you? Or have you fallen for "Christianity" (another gospel, that perverts the true Gospel of Christ)?

Even though this question has already been answered multiple times, Christ was personally sought exactly where He said He would be (Jer. 29:13; Matt. 7:7-8): in Scriptural prophecy, NOT among the MANY who falsely claim to come in His Name ("Christians" and their priests, pastors, etc.).
Interesting you attempt to change the meaning of the verse in plain sight. Because he didn't say "if someone comes in my name, do not believe them" ie Christians and pastors. He said "if someone tells you I AM the christ" exactly as Anthony Hill does, do not believe them. You are not capable of saying you follow this imperative statement of Jesus. The fact that you tried to change its meaning, instead of just saying yes I follow it, tells me that you know you don't in some capacity and try to rationalize it. Heres another one

And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?
8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them

Jesus here is talking about the end times. His disciples ask him what to do in those times. He tells them, do not follow those that say "I am Christ".
Tell me
1. Does Anthony Hill tell people that?
2.do you follow him?

A Freeman

Superstar
Christ said, in Matthew 5:17-19:
5:17 Think NOT that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.

Christ said, in Matthew 7:21-24:
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into The Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 MANY will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, HAVE WE NOT PROPHESIED IN THY NAME? AND IN THY NAME have cast out devils? AND IN THY NAME done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work INEQUITY.
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and DOETH THEM, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a Rock (the Truth):

The Law provides freedom and justice for ALL. God's Law is TRUTH.

The traditions of men (false legislation, false rules, false policies, false religious doctrines, etc.) produce nothing but INEQUITY/INJUSTICE through sin. Sin is the transgression of The Law (1 John 3:4).

Christ said: we make the Commandments of God of no effect by our traditions (Matt. 15:1-14).

The organized religion that deceitfully calls itself "Christianity" is literally FILLED with people who come in Christ's Name, claiming they call Christ "Lord", while refusing to keep The Law/Commandments of God. The Law which Christ Himself told us would NEVER go away, and that we MUST keep to PREVENT inequity/injustice and oppression, IF we love Him (John 14:15).

Christ said: I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me (John 14:6).

Christ said: we have ONE Master/Teacher/High-Priest: CHRIST (Matt. 23:8, 10)

"CHRISTians", ALL of whom come in Christ's NAME, falsely claim that "CHRISTianity" is The Way, the Truth and the Life, and feel they are in a position to teach and repeat their SINFUL/UNLAWFUL/INEQUITABLE traditions INSTEAD of directing others to Christ and His TRUE Teachings to keep The Law/Commandments of God.

So every single "CHRISTian", including ALL of their priests, pastors, etc. of EVERY so-called CHRISTian denomination (sect/cult) ARE coming in CHRIST'S NAME and falsely claiming to be CHRIST, exactly as CHRIST prophesied.

Matthew 24:5 For MANY shall come IN MY NAME, saying that I am Christ; and shall deceive MANY.

And in doing so, what is every "CHRISTian" doing INSTEAD of doing God's Will?

They deceive others into staying AWAY from Christ, abandoning His True Gospel Teachings, and breaking God's Law, so they can continue to spread inequity as far and as wide as they can.

No wonder there are billions today who have been deceived into believing Christ is not here now, even though that is exactly what He (Christ) prophesied. When one believes and repeatedly does the exact opposite of what Christ teaches, they very obviously work for the Opposer.

If you want to help Christ reinstate The Law that God gave us to protect us from the inequity/injustice and oppression we are all suffering from, then start by keeping The Law/Commandments, as anyone who truly loves Christ will do.

With or without your help, Christ WILL rule with a rod of iron, by God's Law.

May His Bright Reign come soon.

Last edited: