King Christ has summonsed Charles The Pretender

A Freeman

Superstar
But the same could be said for Anthony hill, he had unmarried relations with a woman in Ireland so his crowning would be illegitimate too. hmm who does that leave, perhaps you could be king a freeman?
It's understood that you don't know what you're talking about, even though you mistakenly believe that you do, because this is a lunatic asylum filled with arrogant/ignorant individuals (aka sinners, if you prefer that word). Has JAH actually had "unmarried relations" with a woman in Ireland? What EVIDENCE do you personally have to be able to make such a statement/accusation?

You have absolutely NO (zero) evidence, do you?

As someone who has personally known JAH for 18 years, and personally spent considerable time around Him, and worked with Him, I can say with absolute (100%) certainty that JAH has NOT had an unlawful/unmarried relationship at any time with anyone during that period of time, nor would He.

Can you say with absolute (100%) certainty that you know otherwise? If not, then why don't you have any reservations (the fear of God - Matt. 10:28) about bearing false witness against another?

If you have no personal, firsthand knowledge of the individual or the events being discussed, how could you possibly do anything except bear false witness? And who made you a judge of others, particularly given the fact that you know absolutely NOTHING about any of the individuals or situations you are unlawfully judging (Deut. 4:1-13; 12:8; 27:26; Matt. 7:1-4)?

IF you knew The Law/Word that God has given us to be able to differentiate between right and wrong, then you would know that only out of the mouths of multiple witnesses can a matter be decided. One witness can NEVER decide a matter.

But you don't even seem to know how illogical it is for you and the other trolls to constantly attack an individual whom you've never met, by things you have no personal knowledge of, without any evidence whatsoever of any wrongdoing. If you did, then you would understand that every single illogical and baseless personal attack you hatefully launch actually offers further proof that JAH is The Christ.

John 15:18-25
15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it HATED me before [it hated] you.
15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world HATETH you.
15:20 Remember the Truth that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they WILL also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
15:21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not Him that sent me.
15:22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.
15:23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
15:24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and HATED both me and my Father.
15:25 But [this cometh to pass], that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their Law, They HATED me without a cause.

Let go of your hatred. Acknowledge your own offenses/sins/crimes, which are many, and repent of them (stop doing them). Stop judging others by your own faulty standards instead of by God's Perfect Standard (His Law). Being hateful, ignorant and judgmental is no way to continue stumbling through life, as that approach leads to certain death (physical and spiritual).

Please see the article at the following link for some assistance with understanding what rational thought really is, and where it originates:-

Peace be upon you.

Can you say with absolute (100%) certainty that you know otherwise?
Yes because I read him write it in his own words, that he is in an unmarried sexual relationship with a woman in Ireland and he said if [the person he was speaking to would consent] he would like to start another sexual relationship with her.

So either you are saying he was lying in this message, or you are saying he was telling the truth and is an adulterer.

Which is he? A liar or an adulterer?

A Freeman

Superstar
Yes because I read him write it in his own words, that he is in an unmarried sexual relationship with a woman in Ireland and he said if [the person he was speaking to would consent] he would like to start another sexual relationship with her.
No, you didn't read that, because JAH never said any of those things. In fact, He said the exact opposite, as was previously shared (which you reacted to by falsely accusing me of "gaslighting"). But hateful, ignorant and judgmental individuals read into things what they wish, so they can continue to misjudge others, just as you are doing...again.

So either you are saying he was lying in this message, or you are saying he was telling the truth and is an adulterer.

As above please. Your false dichotomy is simply further proof of your illogical hatred. JAH is neither a liar nor an adulterer.

Last edited:
As above please. Your false dichotomy is simply further proof of your illogical hatred. JAH is neither a liar nor an adultere

Mo, you didn't read that, because JAH never said any of those things. In fact, He said the exact opposite, as was previously shared (which you reacted to by falsely accusing me of "gaslighting"). But hateful, ignorant and judgmental individuals read into things what they wish, so they can continue to misjudge others, just as you

As above please. Your false dichotomy is simply further proof of your illogical hatred. JAH is neither a liar nor an adultere
He did say that. Anyone can go read it in this thread. You denying it is in fact gaslighting, because I read it and so did others. This is a common tactic in cults, but only works when people are willing to lie to themselves about what their eyes saw, which I am not. Cult members are because they have invested hardship or money in the cult usually, or because the conseqences of allowing themselves to believe the truth which other group members such are yourself foist upon them (shame,idicule, punishment).

So yes , AJH is either a liar or an adulterer, or more realistically both because
1.he lies about being Jesus reborn, when Jesus lives with the same body he ressurected with in the holy land and thus instructed his disciples not to believe all the liars that tell people "I am the christ" including Anthony John Hill.
2. He has unmarried relations with a woman in Ireland and tries to proposition others to have the same relationship on the side.

JoChris

Superstar

Others and I also read what you are referring to - the brave woman's posts cut-and-pasted private discussion messages between AJH and her before she got banned (some information provided was too personal in nature). We don't have a goldfish memory....

JoChris

Superstar
As someone who has personally known JAH for 18 years, and personally spent considerable time around Him, and worked with Him, I can say with absolute (100%) certainty that JAH has NOT had an unlawful/unmarried relationship at any time with anyone during that period of time, nor would He.
People with your reasoning is how many criminals get away with doing devious things for a long time, and why until recent times so few abuse/r*pe survivors came forward.
Assuming AJH is heterosexual I am sure he has never made any inappropriate moves towards you. He may well have never said anything inappropriate in your hearing etc as well. He is from a much politer generation after all.

Remember we saw the actual messages with our own eyes. You responded to one as well! https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bible-verses-contrasted-with-false-teacher-s-doctrines.10516/page-23#post-543325
We can see another entry from the woman in a response from another newer forum member https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bible-verses-contrasted-with-false-teacher-s-doctrines.10516/page-24#post-543406

A Freeman

Superstar

Also, from: https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1748141/king-charles-coronation-threat-terrorism-risk-security

A former top royal bodyguard has warned King Charles's Coronation at Windsor Castle will face a "substantial" risk of terrorism with multiple "threats" around the royal event. Simon Morgan, who was a Metropolitan Police royal protection officer between 2007 and 2013, said a "vast" and "multi-faceted" police operation will be protecting everyone - dignitaries and royal fans alike - against possible attacks. He insisted the threats are real and a robust security machinery will be required to face them.

JoChris

Superstar
Only 3 weeks to go until King Charles III gets coronated.

I am curious: how many people from Gibraltar follow AJH?

A Freeman

Superstar
He did say that. Anyone can go read it in this thread. You denying it is in fact gaslighting, because I read it and so did others. This is a common tactic in cults, but only works when people are willing to lie to themselves about what their eyes saw, which I am not. Cult members are because they have invested hardship or money in the cult usually, or because the conseqences of allowing themselves to believe the truth which other group members such are yourself foist upon them (shame,idicule, punishment).

So yes , AJH is either a liar or an adulterer, or more realistically both because
1.he lies about being Jesus reborn, when Jesus lives with the same body he ressurected with in the holy land and thus instructed his disciples not to believe all the liars that tell people "I am the christ" including Anthony John Hill.
2. He has unmarried relations with a woman in Ireland and tries to proposition others to have the same relationship on the side.
Why do you feel the need to tell so many lies, and falsely accuse others of things you know absolutely nothing about?

JAH has never claimed to be "Jesus reborn". Jesus was the human son that Mary gave birth to in Bethlehem, who was crucified 40 years later in Jerusalem (on Wednesday, 21 April 34 A.D.), and raised 3 days and 3 nights later by Father (God). JAH is Prince Michael/Christ, The SPIRITUAL-BEING that is God's Eldest/Firstborn Son, here again in a NEW body with a NEW NAME (JAH), exactly as prophesied (Dan. 12:1; Mal. 4:5; Rev. 2:17; Rev. 3:12; Rev. 19:12).

You don't know any of the individuals involved, nor have ever met any of them, and yet believe you are somehow in a position to judge them and to proclaim to the world that they have supposedly told lies and/or had unmarried relations and/or propositioned other women for sexual favors. And what do you basis for all of these false accusations you are making?

Repeating the lies of others who are telling lies.

Have you even asked yourself why Father (God) had the LIES about JAH removed from this forum and the individual who posted them banned?

Please stop repeating lies for your own sake and for others you may deceive. If you somehow don't believe you will be held accountable for all of the lies and personal attacks that you personally have told and launched, then you are delusional.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, THAT shall he also reap.

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:
And what do you base all of your lies on?
I base it on the words of the Anthony himself, I read him say in his email he is in a sexual relationship with a woman in Ireland and wanted to be in another one, he was asking a woman to be in another one if she wanted
Have you even asked yourself why Father (God) had the LIES about JAH removed from this forum and the individual who posted them banned?
All the individual did was post the emails that Anthony had sent her, so if you’re saying those are lies, you’re saying Anthony is a liar. Which he is of course, but that’s beside the point. They were removed because they contained personal information which is against forum rules, not because they made God upset.

NEW NAME (JAH),
One that he made up, because his initials are actually AJH
Why do you feel the need to tell so many lies, and falsely accuse others of things you know absolutely nothing about?
i feel I have a pretty good assessment of it, I read the words AJH wrote himself, he admitted he was in a sexual relationship with a woman in Ireland, and said if that lady wanted, he would start another one with her. You’re just pretending they didn’t say that I guess to save face for your followers? I understand, theres a paycheck on the line, but I know they did, and you know I know they did, and I know you know they did, so go easy on the bold letters

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I base it on the words of the Anthony himself, I read him say in his email he is in a sexual relationship with a woman in Ireland and wanted to be in another one, he was asking a woman to be in another one if she wanted

All the individual did was post the emails that Anthony had sent her, so if you’re saying those are lies, you’re saying Anthony is a liar. Which he is of course, but that’s beside the point. They were removed because they contained personal information which is against forum rules, not because they made God upset.

One that he made up, because his initials are actually AJH

i feel I have a pretty good assessment of it, I read the words AJH wrote himself, he admitted he was in a sexual relationship with a woman in Ireland, and said if that lady wanted, he would start another one with her. You’re just pretending they didn’t say that I guess to save face for your followers? I understand, theres a paycheck on the line, but I know they did, and you know I know they did, and I know you know they did, so go easy on the bold letters
Not to mention the offence against good literature from that “parable” (which was thinly veiled grooming) with I’ll-mixed metaphor and the kind of mistakes that would have had him needing to resit his GCSE English at collage if he were a younger man!!

A Freeman

Superstar
People who are clueless as to what actually constitutes rational thought, can entertain all manner of delusions, including that they are somehow capable of judging others they have never met, and know absolutely nothing about. Mindlessly repeating lies/bearing false witness against another, is actually a crime (Exod. 20:16; Deut. 5:20).

2000 years ago, Jesus was called a glutton and a drunkard, even though He was neither. Likewise, Christ was falsely accused of blasphemy, even by the so-called religions leaders (the Sanhedrin), just for telling the truth that He is the Son of God. Pointing out these FACTS is in no way denying that people actually made these false accusations ABOUT Him; only that the LIARS who said those things didn't know Him, nor did they know what they were talking about.

Of course that hatred of Jesus culminated with a false arrest, a mock trial, and the people begging for His Crucifixion, as if they were in a position to judge Him on the basis of the false accusations of others.

Anyone who doesn't think it will be exactly the same during Christ's Second Coming, is just as delusional as those who begged for Jesus to be crucified. 2000 years and nothing has changed except for the worse.

A Freeman

Superstar
Not to mention the offence against good literature from that “parable” (which was thinly veiled grooming) with I’ll-mixed metaphor and the kind of mistakes that would have had him needing to resit his GCSE English at collage if he were a younger man!!
Did you mean college please? A collage is artwork, isn't it?

A Freeman

Superstar
Matthew 25:31-46
25:31 When the Son of Man shall come in his glory, and all the Holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the Throne of his glory:
25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats:
25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit The Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed [thee]? or thirsty, and gave [thee] drink?
25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took [thee] in? or naked, and clothed [thee]?
25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.
25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into Everlasting Fire, prepared for the devil and his angels (YOU that do not DO God's Will):
25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did [it] not to one of the least of these, ye did [it] not to me.
25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into Life Eternal.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Matthew 25:31-46
25:31 When the Son of Man shall come in his glory, and all the Holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the Throne of his glory:
25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats:
25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit The Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed [thee]? or thirsty, and gave [thee] drink?
25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took [thee] in? or naked, and clothed [thee]?
25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.
25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into Everlasting Fire, prepared for the devil and his angels (YOU that do not DO God's Will):
25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did [it] not to one of the least of these, ye did [it] not to me.
25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into Life Eternal.
You see, this passage has the master touch - do you honestly think that the Lord would reincarnate as AJH, lose His ability to write and come up with the “Parable of the Horse Trainer?”

A Freeman

Superstar
"If someone tells you "I am the christ", do not believe them" Jesus

"I am the Christ" Anthony John Hill

So which one is liar @A Freeman
Here's what it actually says:

Matthew 24:23 Then if any MAN shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not.

Is Christ -- Who is NOT OF THIS WORLD -- a mere man? There are over 50 references in the Gospel accounts to Christ being the Son of God.

So you are pretending that The Firstborn Son of God, The Messiah/Christ Himself, is supposedly lying about being Christ, which is utterly ridiculous.

Christ told His Disciples He would be here NOW, and Christ, unlike you, NEVER lies.

See also:
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/king-christ-has-summonsed-charles-the-pretender.10622/post-543114

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/king-christ-has-summonsed-charles-the-pretender.10622/post-543134

It's perhaps not surprising that someone who hates Christ (John 14:15; 1 John 2:3-4), as much as you obviously do, tells so many lies.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
You see, this passage has the master touch - do you honestly think that the Lord would reincarnate as AJH, lose His ability to write and come up with the “Parable of the Horse Trainer?”
In a world FILLED with horse's asses, why wouldn't He be training people to learn to control their horse so it's headed in the right direction? You do understand the horse is analogous to the human and the rider to the Soul/spirit-Being that is supposed to be in control of the human (rather than the other way around, as is the case with every horse's ass) don't you?

And with regard to JAH's Writing abilities, there is The Way home or face The Fire, and several Websites that feature His Writings, so if you want to be educated and honest in your assessment, shouldn't you be studying all of that too? It's amazing how people seem to be able to judge a book by its cover, having never opened it or read it, much less studied it.

Christ's.net