Kim Jong Un a mason?

Vixy

Star
Is Kim Jong Un a mason? Check this out. This is Kim as a child, classical MK ears on.Kim-jong-Un-boy.pngBelow, Kim with a classical masonic hand inside the coatkim-jahbulon2.pngkim-jahbulon.png He also likes to build pyramides. Ryogyang-768x396.pngkim-pyramid.png

So if the enemy is on the rulers side, are the news there to make the population scared, only?

I'd love to hear some intelligent feed about this.

elsbet

Superstar
I would have to say of course he is. Even if he is kind of dorky, he rules a country, and weilds a great deal of power-- I'm sure his father made sure he was *secure* as far as the things of the world are concerned.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I don't think he is but he went to school in Switzerland with lots of Western spook babies; children of intelligence agents, diplomats, bankers etc. I suppose he's still in touch with his old classmates, some of them on Wallstreet (possibly).

Vixy

Star
I would have to say of course he is. Even if he is kind of dorky, he rules a country, and weilds a great deal of power-- I'm sure his father made sure he was *secure* as far as the things of the world are concerned.
Thats what I was thinking. The Mickey Mouse ears with the blank look besides his father convinced me. cant believe all this time he's gotten so much crap for everything about the nuclear weapons when infact he's an innocent victim himself. -It was his father that was the evil one, litterally. But the sins of the father is paied by the son.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Thats what I was thinking. The Mickey Mouse ears with the blank look besides his father convinced me. cant believe all this time he's gotten so much crap for everything about the nuclear weapons when infact he's an innocent victim himself. -It was his father that was the evil one, litterally. But the sins of the father is paied by the son.
He never had a chance.

Just a note, aside-- the pic you posted of him as a kid is just sad. And if you notice, in pictures today... he seems happiest when he's on "field trips," if you will. Even jubilant. Probably never got to be a kid, when he was young... and his world now is loaded with 'yes men' I'm sure. What's worse is he knows it.

The Donald Trump thing doesn't surprise me one bit-- I could believe that it may not even have been *completely* contrived. Because if Trump knows one thing better than most, its people. Its a gift (origin, uncertain), and he probably read Jong Un like a bold faced bible-- from there it probably wasn't too difficult find some common ground.

Good post, @Vixy :)

Karlysymon

Superstar

Vixy

Star
He never had a chance.

Just a note, aside-- the pic you posted of him as a kid is just sad. And if you notice, in pictures today... he seems happiest when he's on "field trips," if you will. Even jubilant. Probably never got to be a kid, when he was young... and his world now is loaded with 'yes men' I'm sure. What's worse is he knows it.

The Donald Trump thing doesn't surprise me one bit-- I could believe that it may not even have been *completely* contrived. Because if Trump knows one thing better than most, its people. Its a gift (origin, uncertain), and he probably read Jong Un like a bold faced bible-- from there it probably wasn't too difficult find some common ground.

Good post, @Vixy :)
Well you know, the really good businessmen are the ones that can read people well.

Vixy

Star
It seems very likely that he has handlers, being so young. I don't believe for a second that Trump 'saved' the world with the outcome of their meetings, (more like following a script/theatre) given that the West is documented as having a hand in NK's nuclear proliferation....notably Cameron (fmr British Prime Minister)

https://www.globalresearch.ca/david-camerons-secret-nuclear-weapons-deal-raised-17-8m-for-conservative-party-funds-sets-pretext-for-war/5592009
F*ck, I didnt even think about this but yeah, you're right! This to! Every damn piece of it has been for show, its like watching a movie except..its supposedly reality. My god, I'm starting to see what Icke is talking about..although he's a mason aswell. Good God, there is nowhere to turn anymore. Life really is all an illusion. :'(

Stop the planet- I wanna get off!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Perhaps a wannabe or someone who is being manipulated and doesn't see it.... seems a stretch to consider him a freemason though......

Vixy

Star
Perhaps a wannabe or someone who is being manipulated and doesn't see it.... seems a stretch to consider him a freemason though......

He was also seen in the cloning facilities by Donald marshall but I dont know.. Hope it's wrong or he'd be a disinfo agent.