Killing Joke

Check out this band. It is a GOLDMINE for conspiracy theorists! The documentary The Death and Resurrection Show chronicles them, from finding their co-workers through ritual magic, playing in the King's Chamber in Egypt, Nazca... mind-blowing.

The singer, founder, and main spokesman Jaz Coleman is fascinating to listen to in interviews alone. He claims to have studied Rosicrucianism, Knights Templar, Crowley, NWO, and even indirectly knows a member of the Rothchilds!

Some say Satanic, others spiritual... he is definitely anti-establishment. He created an eco-village in New Zealand under the principle of autonomous growth, and hopes to eradicate the petro-dollar responsible for all the wars.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Check out this band. It is a GOLDMINE for conspiracy theorists! The documentary The Death and Resurrection Show chronicles them, from finding their co-workers through ritual magic, playing in the King's Chamber in Egypt, Nazca... mind-blowing.

The singer, founder, and main spokesman Jaz Coleman is fascinating to listen to in interviews alone. He claims to have studied Rosicrucianism, Knights Templar, Crowley, NWO, and even indirectly knows a member of the Rothchilds!

Some say Satanic, others spiritual... he is definitely anti-establishment. He created an eco-village in New Zealand under the principle of autonomous growth, and hopes to eradicate the petro-dollar responsible for all the wars.
With all that study, he didn't notice that war predates the Petro-Dollar?? ;-)

Awoken2

Superstar
Many musicians are truthers.... Glen Danzig, B.o.B, Jonathan Davis from Korn, Billy Corgan, Dave Mustaine, Kanye West, the late Prince and many others who are woke.... no surprise

http://www.nme.com/photos/13-musicians-who-believe-in-crazy-conspiracy-theories-1416648
So are you saying that these "truthers" are then using their music to inform people that the world is actually being run by a bunch of psychopathic occultists? (Free Masons)

What an odd way to go about it. You would have thought with their huge collective fan bases they would be using all means necessary to alert their fans of some very serious issues, in a much more direct fashion (interviews, articles, books etc)

Are you also suggesting that these "truthers" also all have the uncanny knack of being able to then foretell an event that has yet to happen and then put very subtle, almost subconscious, messages in a song which then makes that song appear to be in some way prophetic?

Occultism is not magic, as it would appear, it is hidden knowledge.

If Danzig was a "truther" why did he not go public warning people about was was planned for Las Vegas?

Instead of that, it was done like this.

And why would self admitted Alistair Crowley fan David Bowie not come out publicly and warn us that there was going to be a shooting at a MArJORy sTOneMan Douglas high school instead of playing the song overhead, many miles from all our ears from Elon Musks feckin space car as the actual event happened!!

But instead, we get this

The fact that the event happened on Valentine's Day....purely coincidental, the fact that the guns shown in the video strike an uncanny resemblance to the alleged shooters actual weapon..again just coincidental.

If you interpret this song as some type of coded message to the masses then that's cool but I see it as him admitting he's sold his soul for unlimited bowls of cocaine and a life of unashamed debauchery.

And Prince?!?!... You just couldn't scream illuminati louder than Prince did until he decided he didn't want to whore for them any more....a short time later he's dead in an elevator. That's not symbolic...just coincidence.

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=YV7YWsedC-ydgAbjjZ7QBw&q=prince+paisley+park&oq=prince+pais&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.1.0.0l5.11236.19834..21816...1....90.1672.23..........1..mobile-gws-wiz-img.......35i39j0i30j0i5i30j0i67.IOn/+h3a9A4=#imgrc=jAP5b7POUi2VjM:

I'm questioning your inappropriate usage of the word truther in this post

Last edited:

A.J.

Star
So are you saying that these "truthers" are then using their music to inform people that the world is actually being run by a bunch of psychopathic occultists? (Free Masons)

What an odd way to go about it. You would have thought with their huge collective fan bases they would be using all means necessary to alert their fans of some very serious issues, in a much more direct fashion (interviews, articles, books etc)

Are you also suggesting that these "truthers" also all have the uncanny knack of being able to then foretell an event that has yet to happen and then put very subtle, almost subconscious, messages in a song which then makes that song appear to be in some way prophetic?

If Danzig was a "truther" why did he not go public warning people about was was planned for Las Vegas?

And why would self admitted Alistair Crowley fan David Bowie not come out publicly and warn us that there was going to be a shooting at a MArJORy sTOneMan Douglas high school instead of playing the song overhead, many miles from all our ears from Elon Musks feckin space car as the actual event happened!!

But instead, we get this

The fact that the event happened on Valentine's Day....purely coincidental, the fact that the guns shown in the video strike an uncanny resemblance to the alleged shooters actual weapon..again just coincidental.

If you interpret this song as some type of coded message to the masses then that's cool but I see it as him admitting he's sold his soul for unlimited bowls of cocaine and a life of unashamed debauchery.

And Prince?!?!... You just couldn't scream illuminati louder than Prince did until he decided he didn't want to whore for them any more....a short time later he's dead in an elevator. That's not symbolic...just coincidence.

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=YV7YWsedC-ydgAbjjZ7QBw&q=prince+paisley+park&oq=prince+pais&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.1.0.0l5.11236.19834..21816...1....90.1672.23..........1..mobile-gws-wiz-img.......35i39j0i30j0i5i30j0i67.IOn/+h3a9A4=#imgrc=jAP5b7POUi2VjM:

My bad, I'm using the language that the gatekeepers apply..... There are some sincere people who are truly concerned and others who use it for attention and/or those who help push it.....

I think people like Dave Mustaine, BoB, members of Korn, etc. seem sincere.... How far are they going to wake people up? Not far enough.... Many people in my church know I blog to expose this crap and not one ever thanked me or asked me to expand on it.... There's not much reception or embrace of this info....people are too busy being zombies.... Americans should be dragging trump out of the WH for bombing Syria... Where's the outrage? We sleep.....Comfortably.... What are you doing to spread the word?

Awoken2

Superstar
My bad, I'm using the language that the gatekeepers apply..... There are some sincere people who are truly concerned and others who use it for attention and/or those who help push it.....

I think people like Dave Mustaine, BoB, members of Korn, etc. seem sincere.... How far are they going to wake people up? Not far enough.... Many people in my church know I blog to expose this crap and not one ever thanked me or asked me to expand on it.... There's not much reception or embrace of this info....people are too busy being zombies.... Americans should be dragging trump out of the WH for bombing Syria... Where's the outrage? We sleep.....Comfortably.... What are you doing to spread the word?
I've been doing my own independent research on certain issues and sharing my findings on a couple of public forums.

I exposed the BBC for using crisis actor's on their coverage of the Grenfell Tower fire and also challenged one of our biggest newspapers for running a ridiculous headline over some guy catching a baby.. I went on to challenge IPSO over fake news making their responses visible for public scrutiny.

I've also done a pretty detailed exposé on predictive programming in the music industry providing evidence that certain events are foreshadowed by certain artists, explaining their methodology with honest reasoning.

I've highlighted far too many coincidences and made far too many links for this thing not to be very important for people to understand because I can see some pretty heavy shit on the horizon.

Just the two topics mentioned have had a readership of over 15000 so I know at least some people are interested.

And yes I understand what you mean by people not wanting to receive or embrace this type of stuff. It does kind of mess with your head when you comprehend the seriousness of the matter so that's why most people go into zombie mode

But instead, we get this

A few things worth noting...

First and foremost, not everyone who believes in conspiracy theories believes the same things concerning all aspects of the said conspiracy.

I mean, prior to Alex Jones, only a handful of people thought the Illuminati was anything occult related; it was a secretive cabal but it was new and old money, aristocracy, and various other power holders that wanted to keep their power. There was nothing more to it, unless you bought into David Icke's lizard man stuff.

Second, it's not hard to seem prophetic in hindsight.

Here's a song from the band mentioned in the OP, followed by the lyrics.

Motives changing, day to day
The fire increases, masks decay
I look at the river, white foam floats down
The body's poisoned, gotta sit tight

The wait
The wait
The wait
The wait

After wakening, silence grows
The screams subside, distortion shows
Mutant thoughts, of bad mouthed news
It's just another birth, of distorted views

The wait
The wait
The wait
The wait

The wait
The wait
The wait
The wait

Kinda scary, how it seems to reflect the modern world, isn't it? I mean false news, what could be implied as governments poisoning people, and the like... Then you realize that it was written by a British band at the dawn of Thatcher's England, in the height of the cold war. Thinks that happen today happened then.... False news and other shady stuff, possibly even false flags.

More specifically and on point... I'm curious as to how the Danzig song relates to the Las Vegas shooting. Since I'm not connecting those dots. (Not that I think Danzig's a great guy; he's sort of an asshole human being. Made some great music with the Misfits though.)

Last edited:

You can't start a revolution with a song. You might be able to wake up people's anger at the system but until someone actually wants change, nothing is going to happen. Truth be told, the world's "not a bad place" for most people, even compared to the 1980's or 90's. At least, we got more shit than we did back then and human's often get distracted by material success. If you're doing well, while you might sort of get what a band is talking about it's not really going to hit you.

I mean, you got countless punk bands signing about the same things people like Crass and the Dead Kennedys sang about in the past... But since time's not the same, it doesn't get people up in arms like it used to.

Awoken2

Superstar
A few things worth noting...

First and foremost, not everyone who believes in conspiracy theories believes the same things concerning all aspects of the said conspiracy.

I mean, prior to Alex Jones, only a handful of people thought the Illuminati was anything occult related; it was a secretive cabal but it was new and old money, aristocracy, and various other power holders that wanted to keep their power. There was nothing more to it, unless you bought into David Icke's lizard man stuff.

Second, it's not hard to seem prophetic in hindsight.

Here's a song from the band mentioned in the OP, followed by the lyrics.

Motives changing, day to day
The fire increases, masks decay
I look at the river, white foam floats down
The body's poisoned, gotta sit tight

The wait
The wait
The wait
The wait

After wakening, silence grows
The screams subside, distortion shows
Mutant thoughts, of bad mouthed news
It's just another birth, of distorted views

The wait
The wait
The wait
The wait

The wait
The wait
The wait
The wait

Kinda scary, how it seems to reflect the modern world, isn't it? I mean false news, what could be implied as governments poisoning people, and the like... Then you realize that it was written by a British band at the dawn of Thatcher's England, in the height of the cold war. Thinks that happen today happened then.... False news and other shady stuff, possibly even false flags.

More specifically and on point... I'm curious as to how the Danzig song relates to the Las Vegas shooting. Since I'm not connecting those dots. (Not that I think Danzig's a great guy; he's sort of an asshole human being. Made some great music with the Misfits though.)
In relation to the Danzig song, alleged shooter Stephan Paddock was reported to have a number 13 tatooed on his neck.
images.jpeg

Bad luck wind been blowin' on my back
I was born to bring trouble wherever I'm at
With the number '13' tattooed on my neck
That ink starts to itch
Black gon' turn to red

I was born in the soul of misery
And I never had me a name
They just give me a number when I was young

Got a long line of heartache
I carry it well
The list of lives I've broken
Reach from here to Hell
And a bad luck wind been blowin' on my back
Pray you don't look at me
And I pray I don't look back

Found me with a preacherman confessin' all I done
Catch me with the devil playing 21
And a bad luck wind been blowin' on my back
I was born to bring trouble wherever I'm at

When I was young
When I was young
When I was young

Now bear in mind that the song was then used as an introduction to the movie The Hangover and they not just showed you The Mandalay Bay Hotel but even the actual room the shooting was alleged to have taken place from.

That's exactly how predictive programming works. I've said it many times before. It's easy to tell the future if your the one writing the script.

Awoken2

Superstar
@ Corvus Metus

In the context of the movie intro with the song played over it would it be fair to say the link to the Vegas shooting was more than a little tenuous?

It could be... But given the poor quality of the picture, it's hard to tell if that's a tattoo or old man neck. But the song was recorded first, by Johnny Cash, in 1994, and written in 1993. Which means they planned the Las Vegas shooting in twenty four years before it happened? That's a bit of a stretch since the Illuminati aren't miracle workers and the human element makes things too random to plan out that long.

Even if you count Hangover, which game out in 2009, as some soft of meaning... That doesn't even mean the artist had anything to do with it since a song being used in a movie usually has some suit going up to the artists and given them a bag of money.

The idea that everything's connected and everything is some sort of predictive programming comes off, especially since people only notice it in hindsight... Again, it feels like the prophecies of Nostradamus or the Bible Code. I.E.: trying to find something that's not there.

Awoken2

Superstar
You say hindsight.

I say foresight.

The event has to happen before any predictive programming can be linked to it. The time aspect is irrelevant. The Freemasons/Illuminati play the long game.

Awoken2

Superstar
It could be... But given the poor quality of the picture, it's hard to tell if that's a tattoo or old man neck. But the song was recorded first, by Johnny Cash, in 1994, and written in 1993. Which means they planned the Las Vegas shooting in twenty four years before it happened? That's a bit of a stretch since the Illuminati aren't miracle workers and the human element makes things too random to plan out that long.

Even if you count Hangover, which game out in 2009, as some soft of meaning... That doesn't even mean the artist had anything to do with it since a song being used in a movie usually has some suit going up to the artists and given them a bag of money.

The idea that everything's connected and everything is some sort of predictive programming comes off, especially since people only notice it in hindsight... Again, it feels like the prophecies of Nostradamus or the Bible Code. I.E.: trying to find something that's not there.
The quality of the picture I posted does not show old man neck, it shows a number, a number 13. If the onset of old age starts with you getting digits appear on your neck then you've made a valid point but so far that doesn't seem to be a common problem.

Hey I'm not trying to show you something that's not there, I'm trying to show you something that is there.

I've posted 3 videos that prove that. Have a good look at them and then try tell me they are all coincidental.

Awoken2

Superstar
But the song was recorded first, by Johnny Cash, in 1994, and written in 1993. Which means they planned the Las Vegas shooting in twenty four years before it happened? That's a bit of a stretch since the Illuminati aren't miracle workers and the human element makes things too random to plan out that long.
[/QUOTE]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Devil_Went_Down_to_Georgia

....and less than 12 months later....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

...left by a Mr Christian....as above, so below.

You are aware that these new commandments have been up for 38 years now?

Awoken2

Superstar
...so your just going to ignore the the debate Corvus? I have asked you if the three videos I posted are all coincidental in relation to the staged Vegas shooting?

Or are you one of those people that just goes from thread to thread trying to discredit others findings? I haven't been around here that long but I've already noticed how badly subverted this site is.

I know the game only too well so kindly answer my point or I'll just assume your just another provocateur.