Killing Joke

Awoken2

Superstar
It could be... But given the poor quality of the picture, it's hard to tell if that's a tattoo or old man neck. But the song was recorded first, by Johnny Cash, in 1994, and written in 1993. Which means they planned the Las Vegas shooting in twenty four years before it happened? That's a bit of a stretch since the Illuminati aren't miracle workers and the human element makes things too random to plan out that long.

Even if you count Hangover, which game out in 2009, as some soft of meaning... That doesn't even mean the artist had anything to do with it since a song being used in a movie usually has some suit going up to the artists and given them a bag of money.

The idea that everything's connected and everything is some sort of predictive programming comes off, especially since people only notice it in hindsight... Again, it feels like the prophecies of Nostradamus or the Bible Code. I.E.: trying to find something that's not there.
Is this any clearer for you? Check 4 mins 31 secs.

I'd be interested in your comments on this video, I know It's not related to Vegas but you appear to be saying that these events were not actually staged.

I don't know what you see but I see an actress telling a laughingly implausible story.

Why would they need to do that Corvus?

yannick

Veteran
Hey no problem, dialogue appears to have broken down.
Thanks! He'll surely reply in due time! I think he's kind of a busy man and only logs in here only once in a while, though God Certainly Knows Best.

By the way, silence is a weapon that many use to make others whom they deem to be weak individuals speak out their hearts. Just try competing with them by using it too!

Awoken2

Superstar
Thanks! He'll surely reply in due time! I think he's kind of a busy man and only logs in here only once in a while, though God Certainly Knows Best.

By the way, silence is a weapon that many use to make others whom they deem to be weak individuals speak out their hearts. Just try competing with them by using it too!
The the politest way I've ever been told to shut up...ever. lol

polymoog

Superstar
So beautifully impatient!

Pardon but did you ever read the nineteenth verse of the seventieth chapter of the Qur'an?
here we go with the religious proselytizing.
look, if you want to crawl back to the forum, keep your religious claptrap in the religious section. stop contaminating every thread with it. didnt you learn last time?

Awoken2

Superstar
It could be... But given the poor quality of the picture, it's hard to tell if that's a tattoo or old man neck. But the song was recorded first, by Johnny Cash, in 1994, and written in 1993. Which means they planned the Las Vegas shooting in twenty four years before it happened? That's a bit of a stretch since the Illuminati aren't miracle workers and the human element makes things too random to plan out that long.

Even if you count Hangover, which game out in 2009, as some soft of meaning... That doesn't even mean the artist had anything to do with it since a song being used in a movie usually has some suit going up to the artists and given them a bag of money.

The idea that everything's connected and everything is some sort of predictive programming comes off, especially since people only notice it in hindsight... Again, it feels like the prophecies of Nostradamus or the Bible Code. I.E.: trying to find something that's not there.
This post is for the person who tried to convince me that alleged Vegas shooter Stephan Paddock let off over 200 rounds INSIDE the hotel.

Don't believe everything that your told.

This post is for the person who tried to convince me that alleged Vegas shooter Stephan Paddock let off over 200 rounds INSIDE the hotel.

Don't believe everything that your told.

Not believing everything you're told doesn't mean you have to go to the other extreme and think everything is some vast, decades only conspiracy plotted for a long time before it happened.

I don't buy the official narrative of most events... I also don't buy the idea about predictive programing, either. To me, it reeks of trying to connect dots that aren't there.

Awoken2

Superstar
I posted 3 videos all foreshadowing the Vegas event. And they were all coincidental right?....that's called joining dots that are there.

It's not my theory you are denouncing.

yannick

Veteran
In a practical exam, our zoology class was told to classify various bird species by identifying their legs. After scrutinizing the lefts for 15 minutes, one student gave up and decided to leave. But when he passed the lecturer, he was stopped. "You're leaving early," the lecturer said. "What's your name?"

In reply the student rolled up the bottoms of his trousers. "Look at my legs and then tell me," he shot back.

- Rina Meyer, Stellenbosch, W. Cape
Reader's Digest October 1996

Maes17

Superstar
In relation to the Danzig song, alleged shooter Stephan Paddock was reported to have a number 13 tatooed on his neck.
View attachment 6322

Bad luck wind been blowin' on my back
I was born to bring trouble wherever I'm at
With the number '13' tattooed on my neck
That ink starts to itch
Black gon' turn to red

I was born in the soul of misery
And I never had me a name
They just give me a number when I was young

Got a long line of heartache
I carry it well
The list of lives I've broken
Reach from here to Hell
And a bad luck wind been blowin' on my back
Pray you don't look at me
And I pray I don't look back

Found me with a preacherman confessin' all I done
Catch me with the devil playing 21
And a bad luck wind been blowin' on my back
I was born to bring trouble wherever I'm at

When I was young
When I was young
When I was young

Now bear in mind that the song was then used as an introduction to the movie The Hangover and they not just showed you The Mandalay Bay Hotel but even the actual room the shooting was alleged to have taken place from.

That's exactly how predictive programming works. I've said it many times before. It's easy to tell the future if your the one writing the script.
Hoooly moly! This is years later too.
See the programming now. Everything really is hidden in plain sight.

For us seeking the truth. Trying to piece the next event though.

Awoken2

Superstar
But I've already stated that there is going to be a mass shooting at a football game. See post 22 of predictive programming thread. That hasn't happened yet so your argument doesn't hold up.

These two videos will only become relevant AFTER the shooting.

I've also been trying to warn people about the impending meteor/alien spaceship event. And I think this video helps people understand how long these "events" are actually planned for.

If you can't comprehend the concept of predictive programming then I don't think you fully grasp the control system that has been constructed around you.

And by the way, you never responded to the three videos I posted in relation to the Vegas event. If you are going to rubbish people's theories at least stand behind your argument when presented with a valid point.