KFC Promotes Miscegenation and Interracial Humiliation in New TV Ad

shankara

Star
Yet the elites seem to think it is a very important factor. That's why they've been pushing so hard. They don't push their agendas by accident. Immigration and low birth rates are a much bigger factor than interracial relationships though. I think I saw a stat that over 90% of child births from a white woman and black man are out of wedlock. Another thing elites love, destruction of the nuclear family.

I think immigration is also a side effect of the injustices of capitalism. Honestly I don't think the "diversity" agenda they're pushing is really primarily about race mixing, that's just a side effect. The major push is to normalize things like same sex couples and even these couples having children.

Pan

Veteran
Yet the elites seem to think it is a very important factor. That's why they've been pushing so hard. They don't push their agendas by accident. Immigration and low birth rates are a much bigger factor than interracial relationships though. I think I saw a stat that over 90% of child births from a white woman and black man are out of wedlock. Another thing elites love, destruction of the nuclear family.

"Whites" will not survive because they are highly vulnerable and susceptible to subversion. What is the worth of an identity that cannot maintain itself against attacks from subversive elements?

I will say that the "white" races are already lost in time, and all you see today is a kind of borg army under mind control.

elsbet

Superstar
Yeah I get what you're saying, I just think that the whole agenda of cultural dilution doesn't really have much to do with miscegenation. Maybe that's some part of it, but the assault on our traditions is a whole culture war (anti-culture war). Evidently these adverts you are talking about do kind of reflect a certain aspect of the current society, the idea of "celebrating difference". But I think the particular context of miscegenation isn't the part of "celebrating difference" which is problematic, rather it's the whole side of celebrating degeneracy, which in reality is pathology and not "difference".

We do need to preserve our traditions. I'm quite sympathetic to some of Julius Evola's ideas, maybe you are familiar with him? But our traditions are just one aspect of a more universal tradition, the "perennial philosophy". We are indeed living in times where a lot of cultures are blending, in a certain sense this is actually a really good thing. No longer is the Occident enslaved by "Christian" dogma, rather traditions like Hinduism, which actually reflects in a sense some of the pagan traditions the "Christians" destroyed, is taking root here, which is generally a good thing. At the same time, having been liberated from that dogma the people fall into all kinds of debauchery.

Anyway, going a little off topic. The war against our traditional culture is real, and it's been going on for a long time, even before the NWO etc. But preserving or reviving it I don't think has much to do with race.
There really is no such thing as before the 'nwo.' The fellow travelers pursuing that goal have been at it since (for all intents and purposes) the beginning.

A.J.

Star
I don’t have a problem with the add. I’m a white conservative. If she kissed a woman, I would see it as propaganda. It’s the inside that matters. I would hope even those who disagree with me would try to understand my universal worldview and my concerns for all humanity as individuals and a collective, and not that I desire ill will. But power politics tells a different story. More than half of humanity is disposable in their eyes. ... even more probably, including many seduced by their propaganda.

Humanity hasn't transcended hierarchy in any meaningful way, and your anecdotal examples of California hippy commune experiments always failed. If you actually look at what happened to the California Hippy Movement....all the communes deteriorated into petty fighting and hierarchy.
As mentioned, anarchist Spain was pretty successful, until they were overwhelmed by a much larger military force. It wasn't perfect and it wasn't utopian, but it showed that humanity does need to build our societies around leaders.

If Humanity was a leaderless species then we would naturally tend towards free-thinking, free-spiritedness. We don't. Humans overwhelming tend towards conformity and fitting in, much like an ant colony. Why else then has it been so easy to brainwash the world? There must be a 2-way street here. A willing victim.
Nature vs. nurture. You believe that people, by their nature, want to be led. I believe people are conditioned to believe they need to be led.

Corvus way of thinking, hilariously, is exactly the thinking espoused dishonestly by the likes of Bill Gates and Elon Musk. It is creepy, predatory advocating for you to "drop your guard" in the interests of humanity all coming together, under no hierarchy, for freedom. Lay down your guns friends, there is no need for them anymore *wink wink*
I don't think people should ever "drop their guard". On the contrary, people should remain ever vigilant. Complacency is what sets the stage for dictators and tyrants to rise. A little paranoia, as long as it's not used as a justification to oppress, is a good thing.

Corvus is the type of guy who would suggest that you send your 9 year old Daughter on a Safari of the Congo alone, because humans are basically safe. We can transcend it, don't worry. Just "believe." Flap those arms.
"Corvus believes hierarchy is evil, by its nature, because humanity is corrupt. That totally means he thinks all humans are safe, right?" Now you're deliberately misinturping what I'm saying.

It's worth noting the nuclear family is also an artificial construction by the elite. It breaks a family down to a father, a mother and their children... Instead of extending it to include uncles, aunts, grandparents, cousins, and even close family friends.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Yeah I get what you're saying, I just think that the whole agenda of cultural dilution doesn't really have much to do with miscegenation. Maybe that's some part of it, but the assault on our traditions is a whole culture war (anti-culture war). Evidently these adverts you are talking about do kind of reflect a certain aspect of the current society, the idea of "celebrating difference". But I think the particular context of miscegenation isn't the part of "celebrating difference" which is problematic, rather it's the whole side of celebrating degeneracy, which in reality is pathology and not "difference".
I don't believe these types of mixed race ads reflect society, in fact they are extremely disproportionate to reality, this is social engineering at work.
We do need to preserve our traditions. I'm quite sympathetic to some of Julius Evola's ideas, maybe you are familiar with him? But our traditions are just one aspect of a more universal tradition, the "perennial philosophy". We are indeed living in times where a lot of cultures are blending, in a certain sense this is actually a really good thing. No longer is the Occident enslaved by "Christian" dogma, rather traditions like Hinduism, which actually reflects in a sense some of the pagan traditions the "Christians" destroyed, is taking root here, which is generally a good thing. At the same time, having been liberated from that dogma the people fall into all kinds of debauchery.
I am not much for occult/new age Christ Consciousness, Do what thou wilt type dogma nor RC Horus/Isis/Osiris dogma either but I agree with out religion many fall into debauchery.

Reactions: Pan

morita

Veteran
Europeans, IMO, show characteristics of being afraid of their genetic origins, and fear of darker skinned people in general. I just read an article that explains the reality that in only a few years the majority of America will be non-white.
Whites always had that irrational fear of a "white genocide" which is ridiculous considering they've done the most genocide throughout history. I wonder if that's the reason why they're so concerned about going extinct and if thats what prompted them to become racist in the first place. Because their genes (skin colour) are so vulnerable to alterations.
I don't remember where I've heard this metaphore of the milk and the chocolate but it pretty much illustrate the point: If you put milk(white) into chocolate (black) nothing happens. But if you put chocolate onto milk it gets darker.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Whites always had that irrational fear of a "white genocide" which is ridiculous considering they've done the most genocide throughout history.
I wonder if that's the reason why they're so concerned about going extinct and if thats what prompted them to become racist in the first place. Because their genes (skin colour) are so vulnerable to alterations.
I don't remember where I've heard this metaphore of the milk and the chocolate but it pretty much illustrate the point: If you put milk(white) into chocolate (black) nothing happens. But if you put chocolate onto milk it gets darker.
Thanks Morita for taking time away from bashing whites, at your semi-permanent residence in the White Supremacy thread, to make your presence known in this thread.

I always look forward to your unwavering bias, generalizations and broad brush stroke racist remarks about white people. Your inability to see character and only color comes shining through in nearly every post, and this post - is no exception.

Pan

Veteran
Thanks Morita for taking time away from bashing whites, at your semi-permanent residence in the White Supremacy thread, to make your presence known in this thread.

I always look forward to your unwavering bias, generalizations and broad brush stroke racist remarks about white people. Your inability to see character and only color comes shining through in nearly every post, and this post - is no exception.
Get used to it. There's no one left to defend "White" interests (whatever they are).

This is what happens when identity is removed. "White" people don't know who they are, where they come from, they have no Foundation Narrative, they can't even identify the problem (Climate Change?).

"White" people could have originated in Papua New Guinea for all we know. History is that manipulated now.

It's over buddy. No one feels sorry for "White" people. They have lost the evolutionary game.

If "White" People were as supreme as the official narrative would have us believe, then "White" people would have been able to maintain their identity (whatever that is) and defend themselves against the subversive elements that seek to strip identity.

Even primitive cultures today have been able to maintain their identity. The Australian Aborigines have been able to preserve their Foundation Narratives, despite attempts to "westernise" them.

"White" people have no one to blame but their own past ancestors, present kin and leaders.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
If "White" People were as supreme as the official narrative would have us believe, then "White" people would have been able to maintain their identity (whatever that is) and defend themselves against the subversive elements that seek to strip identity.
While I agree with a lot of your assessment. I disagree that's it all over.

I mean, today's generation of "White Kids" have been brainwashed 24/7 with PC/Cultural Marxist ideology of self hate and guilt taught to them in school and promoted by the controlled MSM. History has been altered. This has been going on for some time but in the last 10 years or so the cabal have really turned up the heat. Society is now being hit non-stop from all sides, as the break down of all social norms are occurring at the same time. Sex, religion, race, science, social/financial status, family, culture, heritage and history all targets and all being attacked, inverted and vilified. It goes without saying that morality and decency are on a serious downward spiral.

The purpose of this thread was not about preserving white heritage and culture. The purpose of this thread was to point out that all of this is happening by design. That the elite are using subversion and psychological warfare techniques via education and media to create division and push their various agendas to destroy us from the inside out. The purpose of all of this is for people to realize its an agenda, a scripted drama - a game. We are ALL being played.

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
The purpose of this thread was not about preserving white heritage and culture. The purpose of this thread was to point out that all of this is happening by design. That the elite are using subversion and psychological warfare techniques via education and media to create division and push their various agendas to destroy us from the inside out. The purpose of all of this is for people to realize its an agenda, a scripted drama - a game. We are ALL being played.
You must have had some idea that the underlying discussion is about white replacement theory and other beliefs of white nationalists. I've been checking this subject the last two days and "white genocide" is a theory held only by the extreme right in the USA and Europe.

DavidSon

Star
I am fundamentally opposed to the ideals of white nationalism. At our core men and women of different races/nationalities are equal. Europeans caused the death of 95% of Native Americans while expanding their culture from slave labor for 400 years. Now it's like, "hey we stole this land fair and square." It's nonsense. Their attitude of entitlement is cruelty and just as ungodly as the colonizers or the banking mafia. And the say America is a Christian nation...GMAB.

Many of us are against the homosexual agenda, surveillance state, banking cabals, corporations, etc. But from what I see it's the white nationalists who are feeding into the elite's propaganda. There's a glut of paid fake patriots like corporate Breitbart news based in Israel. Alex Jones is a lying hog. Old boy, white supremacist, corporate John Birch conspiracy theories have been give life again under Drumph (who is a card carrying Bircher), and spewed out on YT to gullible and desperate rural Americans. People need to realize these people opposed civil rights, labor unions, and the principles of the United Nations Charter. Instead of protesting the military industrial complex and the perverse wealth divide, we're being told to put our attention into selfish, divisive policies. The right cries about the identity politics of the progressives but they're peddling the same distraction tactics.

I'm going to make a thread about this but internationalism is inevitable. It was imagined hundreds of years ago and theorized about extensively after WW2. The direction our technology is moving us is toward a global society. I believe the NWO is a satanic impersonation of the GWO (Godly World Order). The true order is a structure where the universal laws of human rights are enforced and all disputes are settled peacefully. Global cooperation would allow us to flourish as the earth's inhabitants agree to share our resources and technologies as world citizens. I may be an idealist but the fact remains globalization is happening. Instead of conspiracy theories we need to get ahead of the subject, come to terms with it, and work to make our voice heard.

Don't forget the single greatest deviants who oppose the ruling of the ICC and the UN: USA and Israel. They are who defy world opinion. The US has exploited every continent through it's foreign policy and financial institutions the last 70 years. We are a rogue nation. Look at Israel's refusal to give up her nuclear weapons, or the US denying Palestine, denying the rulings of the ICC. Adam Greene was showing a few of their heads advocating for a new United Nations that better fits their desires- they are dangerous psychopaths. What's encouraging is other nations like the BRIC and Islamic countries are pushing for reforms at the UN which will give smaller states the ability to negate the US's veto powers.

World order is not the threat; they who want to be in charge of it is.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
You must have had some idea that the underlying discussion is about white replacement theory and other beliefs of white nationalists. I've been checking this subject the last two days and "white genocide" is a theory held only by the extreme right in the USA and Europe.
First off, this idea of labeling people as extremists and putting people them in a box, is a tactic of the elite and their controlled MSM. Groups such as the ADL and SPLC and others that have used these terms to stifle free speech. To automatically make someone out to be a radical and try to attach them to the extreme far end of the spectrum. Ironically, what these groups claim to go against, is often what they are.

This tactic is used over and over again. If you criticize Israel you are a anti-Semite. If you question the amount of migrants flooding the borders, you are a racist. If you don't want drag queens in the library or school, you are a hater. If you don't want transsexuals in women's bathrooms, you are anti-LGBTQ. If you question the theory of man made climate change, you are a denier. If you question the official narrative of a news event, you are a conspiracy theorist. The list goes on and on....

Labeling shuts down dialogue and critical thinking and that's what they want. Don't ask questions because if you do you will be labeled and put in a box. You are not allowed to speak because your views go against or question the narrative or the propaganda that is being pumped out. This is why hate speech legislation is being rolled out all over western countries and social media platforms are silencing free speech.

So getting back on track.

The Kalergi plan is real. There is a planned agenda of miscegenation by the elite. I clearly pointed out that this is a threat to both white and black races - their identity, culture, heritage and history.

So before you go around spouting terms like "White Nationalist" or "Extreme Right" understand that while there really are extremes on BOTH sides, there is a majority in the middle that want to be heard and can see through these tactics.

Last edited:

morita

Veteran
Whites always had that irrational fear of a "white genocide"
There was an anti-slavery movement called "Society of the friends of the blacks ", a group of intellectuals that wrote essays claiming that if white people didn't put an end to slavery peacefully it would result in rebellions amongst slaves and slavery would end with violence. Of course these texts weren't intended for black people. But white people saw in them a call for a "white genocide" and saw it as one of the catalyst for the slave insurrections in the Caraibes (notably Santo Domingo) during the 18th century.

Last edited:

morita

Veteran
dude, you made a whole thread based off of an advertisement where a black guy and white girl are making out and called it miscegenation and racial humiliation. Maybe I missed the part where it was mentionned this thread is about character.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
There was an anti-esclavagist movement called "Society of the friends of the blacks ", a group of intellectuals that wrote essays claiming that if white people didn't put an end to slavery peacefully it would result in rebellions amongst slaves and slavery would end with violence. Of course these texts weren't intended for black people. But white people saw in them a call for a "white genocide" and saw it as one of the catalyst for the slave insurrections in the Caraibes (notably Santo Domingo) during the 18th century.
dude, you made a whole thread based off of an advertisement where a black guy and white girl are making out and called it miscegenation and racial humiliation. Maybe I missed the part where it was mentionned this thread is about character.
Clearly you didn't read my thread because if you had you would have understood that the commercial serves two things.

One, to further the manufactured racial division that is occurring in western countries. Hence the term "poking the Bear" or "Stirring the Pot" and Two, to promote miscegenation via a calculated agenda called the Kalergi Plan. I also gave proof that this commercial is just one of many commercials like it. Furthmore, I explained that I don't have a problem with mixed race relations/families as I am from one, though not of mixed race myself.

Once again:
The Kalergi plan is real. There is a planned agenda of miscegenation by the elite. I clearly pointed out that this is a threat to both white and black races - their identity, culture, heritage and history.

So you can point your finger and throw out all the anti-white straw man augments and hyperbole you want, it is not going to change the original intent of my thread.

Pan

Veteran
While I agree with a lot of your assessment. I disagree that's it all over.

I mean, today's generation of "White Kids" have been brainwashed 24/7 with PC/Cultural Marxist ideology of self hate and guilt taught to them in school and promoted by the controlled MSM. History has been altered. This has been going on for some time but in the last 10 years or so the cabal have really turned up the heat. Society is now being hit non-stop from all sides, as the break down of all social norms are occurring at the same time. Sex, religion, race, science, social/financial status, family, culture, heritage and history all targets and all being attacked, inverted and vilified. It goes without saying that morality and decency are on a serious downward spiral.

If your purpose is to "observe" the scripted drama of "White" subversion, then I don't understand your aim. You will be able to do this endlessly. "White" is a subversive concept all of its own. "White" people don't exist. Commenting on the behaviour of "White" people is just playing along with the Social Engineer's script.

It's like living in a world where we pretend that Monkeys are Eagles and then endlessly comment on the Monkey's lack of ability to fly and hunt rabbits.

"White" people don't know who they are, or where they really come from. That's the starting point. Anything "White" people do after that is an extension of the original subversion.

I suggest that you are seeking to define a group that doesn't exist - "White" people. You are trying to seek cause with a group that doesn't exist. You are being led into a trap and this is precisely the point. Social Engineers want you to associate with false identities that they have created, and thus control.

I think a more interesting question is: Why are some cultures more susceptible to subversion than others?

Or, more directly: Why have primitive cultures been able to preserve their identity today, despite huge efforts to assimilate them into the Matrix?

Last edited:

shankara

Star
If you look at things from the perspective of the origin of language, the "Aryans" would be those who speak "Indo-Aryan" languages, which is to say all of the Europeans except the Basque. All these languages have similarites with Sanskrit, things like the English "man" for Sanskrit "manusya", "tri" which means "three" in Sanskrit as well, others that I can't remember. So if you want to get in touch with "Aryan" culture, it's necessary to return to the roots, which is to say the Eastern Tradition.

There's actually a theory that the Europeans descended from the "Ksatriya" (warrior/kingly) class, having fled India at some time in the distant past - it is said that this caste no longer really exists in India.

weskrongden

Veteran
I am fundamentally opposed to the ideals of white nationalism. At our core men and women of different races/nationalities are equal. Europeans caused the death of 95% of Native Americans while expanding their culture from slave labor for 400 years. Now it's like, "hey we stole this land fair and square." It's nonsense. Their attitude of entitlement is cruelty and just as ungodly as the colonizers or the banking mafia. And the say America is a Christian nation...GMAB.

Many of us are against the homosexual agenda, surveillance state, banking cabals, corporations, etc. But from what I see it's the white nationalists who are feeding into the elite's propaganda. There's a glut of paid fake patriots like corporate Breitbart news based in Israel. Alex Jones is a lying hog. Old boy, white supremacist, corporate John Birch conspiracy theories have been give life again under Drumph (who is a card carrying Bircher), and spewed out on YT to gullible and desperate rural Americans. People need to realize these people opposed civil rights, labor unions, and the principles of the United Nations Charter. Instead of protesting the military industrial complex and the perverse wealth divide, we're being told to put our attention into selfish, divisive policies. The right cries about the identity politics of the progressives but they're peddling the same distraction tactics.

I'm going to make a thread about this but internationalism is inevitable. It was imagined hundreds of years ago and theorized about extensively after WW2. The direction our technology is moving us is toward a global society. I believe the NWO is a satanic impersonation of the GWO (Godly World Order). The true order is a structure where the universal laws of human rights are enforced and all disputes are settled peacefully. Global cooperation would allow us to flourish as the earth's inhabitants agree to share our resources and technologies as world citizens. I may be an idealist but the fact remains globalization is happening. Instead of conspiracy theories we need to get ahead of the subject, come to terms with it, and work to make our voice heard.

Don't forget the single greatest deviants who oppose the ruling of the ICC and the UN: USA and Israel. They are who defy world opinion. The US has exploited every continent through it's foreign policy and financial institutions the last 70 years. We are a rogue nation. Look at Israel's refusal to give up her nuclear weapons, or the US denying Palestine, denying the rulings of the ICC. Adam Greene was showing a few of their heads advocating for a new United Nations that better fits their desires- they are dangerous psychopaths. What's encouraging is other nations like the BRIC and Islamic countries are pushing for reforms at the UN which will give smaller states the ability to negate the US's veto powers.

World order is not the threat; they who want to be in charge of it is.
LOL the UN. You are either incredibly stupid or disingenuous or both. Basically you want to hand control to an international body full of unelected bureaucrats. You are complete globalist scum. A true traitor to the country. "World opinion," is exactly what we're fighting against. We want countries to be sovereign and ACCOUNTABLE to their own people.

Internationalism is not inevitable. It is being successfully opposed by Hungary, Poland, and Italy when they had Salvini (hopefully they'll have him back next election cycle.) Yes, it's the bad white people ruining the country who are concerned about demographics. Yet, Trump is the only candidate who has called out the military industrial complex by name and resisted their attempts to start foreign wars. Meanwhile every other demographic group voted for Hillary the biggest war mongering candidate imageneable. A homogenous America pre 1965 would never have allowed America to fall for a one would government. That's why elites had to import immigrants to change the makeup of the country to something more divided and easily manipulated.

"White nationalists" feed into the elites propaganda? Again just pure stupidity. Anyone espousing any sort of pro white opinion gets destroyed by the elite, fired, deplatformed, ect... It's the elite who push non stop propaganda about how we need immigrants and diversity is a strength. It isn't even deniable what the elites push. Just read the New York Times or Wall Street Journal or CATO or watch MSNBC. The sheer stupidity of leftists on this site is astounding.