KFC Promotes Miscegenation and Interracial Humiliation in New TV Ad

Pan

Veteran
It doesn't matter to me if people from other races inter-marry. The issue I have is there is a concerted effort by the ruling elite to push/force miscegenation on western countries. Its called the Kalergi plan. This isn't just about white genocide, its about white and black genocide. The melding of two races into one. The destruction and elimination of our diverse cultures and backgrounds. That is why laws are being enacted where any criticism of migration in the EU can be considered a hate crime. This is the reason for the KFC commercial. It's not some harmless joke.
http://themillenniumreport.com/2018/01/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/

The agenda is overall identity erasure - that includes Race, Gender, History, Family Culture.

No one is forcing White Women to sleep with Black Men.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The agenda is overall identity erasure - that includes Race, Gender, History, Family Culture.

No one is forcing White Women to sleep with Black Men.
Not forcing but definitely encouraging by means of propaganda and social conditioning.

Pan

Veteran
I didn't make up the Kalergi plan but simply mentioned their goal. Will their plan work? Who knows?

Forced miscegenation by way of the Kalergi plan is hardly something I'd call nature. BTW, I have friends on the left who aren't crazy about the Kalergi plan either. It's not a Right/Left thing.
The Kalergi Plan only works with the willing participation of the Goyim and their Shabbos Goy leaders. It is a entirely consensual plan between International Jewish Leaders, Europe and it's Commonwealth Nations and the United States.

.....But you will find that the biggest defenders of Kalergi multiculturalism are the very Goys you seek to protect from it.

In other words, you are trying to save a "race" of people that do not want to be saved.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The Kalergi Plan only works with the willing participation of the Goyim and their Shabbos Goy leaders. It is a entirely consensual plan between International Jewish Leaders, Europe and it's Commonwealth Nations and the United States.

.....But you will find that the biggest defenders of Kalergi multiculturalism are the very Goys you seek to protect from it.

In other words, you are trying to save a "race" of people that do not want to be saved.
If you are referring to the manufactured progressive left....yes their programing runs deep. But then there's the rest of us. The not so silent majority.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The Goyim have no choice in the matter. There was no vote. This is prophecy with the return of the Muslims to Europe and the arrival of Moshiach.

Last edited:
Yeah it certainly is laughable cause I never said that. I mentioned the Kalergi plan.
This isn't just about white genocide, its about white and black genocide. The melding of two races into one. The destruction and elimination of our diverse cultures and backgrounds.
You certianly seem to think it's genocide.

According to the UN there are different forms of genocide not just one fucking very specific thing.

The United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide was signed in December 1948 and has been in force since January 1951. Article II of the convention defines genocide as ANY of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group.
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group.
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group.
(e) Forcibly transferring children of one group to another group.
The United States ratified the UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide in 1988.

So if the Kalergi plan isn't a form of genocide I can't think of a better name for it.
How does interracial marriages and biracial children destroy - or even harm - a group?

And the article you posted the translation to doesn't seem all that concerned about the destruction of Europe; it seems more concerned with the preservation of "whiteness", which is a pretty bullshit concept in the first place which doesn't have much historical relevance and is just something racial nationalists use to try and prop up their beliefs in a global world.

Did I argue that point? No.
The melding of two races into one. The destruction and elimination of our diverse cultures and backgrounds.
You didn't? It sort of looks like you did.

Pan

Veteran
If you are referring to the manufactured progressive left....yes their programing runs deep. But then there's the rest of us. The not so silent majority.
Where are the "not-so-silent-majority" that apparently knows the score?

They have all been knowingly/unknowingly absorbed into the Zionist agenda via voting for Trump or a subscribing to White Nationalist movements etc.

I am not seeing any meaningful fightback from Europeans, aside the occasional howling voice in the internet wilderness.

What we are discussing right designates us, in the eyes of most Europeans, as homeless, standing on a street corner with a cardboard sign-level crazy.

Pan

Veteran
The Goyim have no choice in the matter. There was no vote. This is prophecy with the return of the Muslims to Europe and the arrival of Moshiach.
The Goyim thinks the world is run by Votes. This is part of the problem. The Goyim are just not smart enough to play this game of "Life Chess" with the incredibly smart, gifted and talented God's Chosen People (who can dispute it at this point?)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
How does interracial marriages and biracial children destroy - or even harm - a group?
Again I never said anything about "interracial marriages and biracial children destroy - or even harm - a group?"
I mentioned forced miscegenation via the Kalergi plan. Thats it. Got it? Good.

And the article you posted the translation to doesn't seem all that concerned about the destruction of Europe; it seems more concerned with the preservation of "whiteness", which is a pretty bullshit concept in the first place which doesn't have much historical relevance and is just something racial nationalists use to try and prop up their beliefs in a global world.
Please don't waste my time trying to peg me with some alt-right white nationalist BS label. I clearly stated my case at the beginning of this thread.

Last edited:

Pan

Veteran
Again I never said anything about "interracial marriages and biracial children destroy - or even harm - a group?"

Please don't waste my time trying to peg me with some some alt-right white nationalist BS label. I clearly stated my case at the beginning of this thread.
Corvus struggles to to delineate between his subjective views, and the reality of what is happening in the world (shared reality).

This makes it impossible to discuss the state of the world with Corvus, because he can't separate subjectivity from objectivity. For example, Corvus can't accept that people are tribal and hierarchical by nature. Corvus will just say that "People are not like that, because I said so."

It's sad.

You didn't; but the article you linked did. It ends with the translator's note basically stating that he wanted to "destroy Europe" (even though, if anything, he was a European supremacist in the traditional Roman sense) because he was mixed himself. And the website the article originated from, that Italia, pretty much is filled with what I could pick up from Google translate was a bunch of anti-immigration articles... The source? Sort of reeks of racist bullshit.

Please don't waste my time trying to peg me with some alt-right white nationalist BS label. I clearly stated my case at the beginning of this thread.
Then let me ask you flat out... Why is "miscegenation" a bad thing? We cleared up that it doesn't actually kill culture since culture isn't connected to the color of your skin.

Corvus struggles to to delineate between his subjective views, and the reality of what is happening in the world (shared reality).

This makes it impossible to discuss the state of the world with Corvus, because he can't separate subjectivity from objectivity. For example, Corvus can't accept that people are tribal and hierarchical by nature. Corvus will just say that "People are not like that, because I said so."

It's sad.
I understand people are tribal and hierarchical. I also know that humans are able to defy their so-called nature and transcend above it and think that rather than being told someone needs to rule over them, that they should rule themselves. Since you know, we should work towards overthrowing the corrupt system and towards the liberation of people... Not overthrowing one set of oppressors for another set that might be more accepting of us.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Why is "miscegenation" a bad thing?
We are talking about "forced" miscegenation(edit -not forced to have sex but a forced agenda) by the ruling elite for no other reason but to make it easier to control the masses in the NWO. Loss of culture and identity do occur when melding two distinct races from different regions of the planet. There is nothing natural or organic about this agenda and it was created for nefarious reasons. This goes back to Nimrod and the Tower of Babel...I'm moving on...

Last edited:

Robin

Veteran
We are talking about "forced" miscegenation by the ruling elite for no other reason but to make it easier to control the masses in the NWO. Loss of culture and identity do occur when melding two distinct races from different regions of the planet. There is nothing natural or organic about this agenda and it was created for nefarious reasons. This goes back to Nimrod and the Tower of Babel...I'm moving on...
Genuine question . . . How exactly are people being forced to date/marry/procreate outside of their own race? Are there really enough people in interracial relationships to threaten "racial/cultural purity"? Because to be honest race mixing has occurred for ever, even in the bible.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Genuine question . . . How exactly are people being forced to date/marry/procreate outside of their own race? Are there really enough people in interracial relationships to threaten "racial/cultural purity"? Because to be honest race mixing has occurred for ever, even in the bible.
This is the goal stated in the Kalergi Plan. When I wrote forced I meant forced or pushed/encouraged to race mix. Not forced to have sex but forced upon society the idea of mass race mixing as part of an agenda. I'm not talking about regular people of two different races having children. I'm talking about a planned agenda.

It is not by coincidence or some natural occurance that there are thousands of migrants flooding into western countries and large mega corporations using their advertising to push miscegenation. There are many commercials like this. There are panphets handed out to migrants showing them in picture form how to have sex with western women, whats acceptable and what's not. This is social engineering, a form of psychological warfare.

Last edited:

shankara

Star
We are talking about "forced" miscegenation(edit -not forced to have sex but a forced agenda) by the ruling elite for no other reason but to make it easier to control the masses in the NWO. Loss of culture and identity do occur when melding two distinct races from different regions of the planet. There is nothing natural or organic about this agenda and it was created for nefarious reasons. This goes back to Nimrod and the Tower of Babel...I'm moving on...
And how much of our own ancient culture actually remains these days? There's nothing left but robotic pop music and pulp novels and pseudo-intellectualism. Very few people are actually in touch with their roots, which for us Europeans (some of us, anyway) would be the Celtic or even Druidic culture. It's important to strive to preserve the great elements of Occidental culture: traditional and classical music, the vast body of incredible European literature, philosophy etc.

What does miscegenation have to do with this? The vast majority of white men married to white women have no contact whatsoever with our real cultural traditions, they live in the pop doesn't-merit-the-name-of-culture. There is an agenda to dilute cultures through so-called "multiculturalism", it's pretty clear, but there is also a lot we can appreciate when we delve a little deeper into other cultures. Listening to popular rap music is for the brainwashed (whether they be black or white) but some reggae music is profoundly spiritual.

The key to preserving the culture of our ancestors is to get free from the shit we are being programmed with. Seems to me like you are caught up in your narrative because of unconscious racism which you are trying to intellectualize/rationalize.

Aero

Superstar
Most people just want Leonardo DiCaprio to tell them what the important issues are/the meaning of life.
LOL so true.

I take my cues from pop stars and supermodels. But if you look at the so-called "experts" on T.V. you might realize I'm probably onto something there. And that is the experts are mostly all grifters anyway. They are either so biased or so singularly focused that their advice doesn't mean much of anything.

Don't get me wrong, I think for myself, and I've talked about this topic before. To blindly follow someone of perceived authority is called a logical fallacy. And when you challenge the authority they typically respond with contempt. That tells me all I need to know about authority. Specifically that most authorities weren't earned. It was given to them by a concept called privilege.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
And how much of our own ancient culture actually remains these days? There's nothing left but robotic pop music and pulp novels and pseudo-intellectualism. Very few people are actually in touch with their roots, which for us Europeans (some of us, anyway) would be the Celtic or even Druidic culture. It's important to strive to preserve the great elements of Occidental culture: traditional and classical music, the vast body of incredible European literature, philosophy etc.

What does miscegenation have to do with this? The vast majority of white men married to white women have no contact whatsoever with our real cultural traditions, they live in the pop doesn't-merit-the-name-of-culture. There is an agenda to dilute cultures through so-called "multiculturalism", it's pretty clear, but there is also a lot we can appreciate when we delve a little deeper into other cultures. Listening to popular rap music is for the brainwashed (whether they be black or white) but some reggae music is profoundly spiritual.

The key to preserving the culture of our ancestors is to get free from the shit we are being programmed with. Seems to me like you are caught up in your narrative because of unconscious racism which you are trying to intellectualize/rationalize.
If you actually bothered to read the thread I clearly stated I don't have a problem with race mixing when it is natural. I have a problem with a forced planned agenda set out by the globalist elite banking cabal and multi national corporations promoting the cabals agenda via propaganda and social engineering in their TV ads.
So this idea of unconscious racism is false and uncalled for. BTW, I grew up in a mixed race family on my fathers side and was exposed to a whole different culture other than my own, which I still embrace parts of to this day. Please don't judge me, when you don't know me.

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
@Frank Badfinger I appreciate that you're keeping calm and listening to other opinions. For people who are a bit more left/progressive there is an initial reaction to subjects like this, I'm sure you understand. As truthers we must set aside personal attachments of all sorts. There's a saying, "the voice of the people is the voice of God." I'll watch the vid about the Kalergi plan and reply later.