KFC Promotes Miscegenation and Interracial Humiliation in New TV Ad

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Just like Gillette, we now have KFC following the PC/Cultural Marxist agenda script of the banker elite, pushing miscegenation and interracial humiliation disguised as a chicken burger ad. This ad is pure propaganda and social engineering. Corporate scum KFC caught "poking the bear" to provoke an emotional response from the masses to further deepen the manufactured racial and political divide that is occurring in the West.

Note the lyrics at the end - a woman sings "I don't care - I love it"

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Yup.

They're catering to their (mostly male, I imagine) demographic, as well. It isn't just about race.

Pan

Veteran
If all it takes to influence White Breeding Habits is to make an advertisement about fried chicken and miscegenation, then maybe white people shouldn't be breeding.

Do you think if I showed a fish "The Little Mermaid" then fish would start trying to leave the ocean and breed with people?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Do you think if I showed a fish "The Little Mermaid" then fish would start trying to leave the ocean and breed with people?
That's a good question! Why don't you try that sometime and let us know how that worked out.

DavidSon

Star
We should have a thread on advertising in general. They're all the same. Advertisements are an affront to humanity. We get to pay for access to our media and then have psychological programming, designed by teams of marketing graduates, shoved down our throats every few minutes. What a world. :rolleyes:

Pan

Veteran
We should have a thread on advertising in general. They're all the same. Advertisements are an affront to humanity. We get to pay for access to our media and then have psychological programming, designed by teams of marketing graduates, shoved down our throats every few minutes. What a world. :rolleyes:
The issue isn't Advertisements/Propaganda per say. The issue is how vulnerable most people are to it. It's like a glitch in the firmware of humanity.

Most people want propaganda. Most people want to be told how to live. It's ingrained in most of us. If you asked people to "think for themselves" in a practical sense, you would have an outcry of protest. This world is too complex and scary and asking the average person to untangle it is cruel, and causes them to go into shock and extreme denial.

Most people just want Leonardo DiCaprio to tell them what the important issues are/the meaning of life. For the really rebellious plebs, who don't like Leonardo DiCaprio, they want to see the meaning of life written in some kind of government/society-approved textbook.

I'm reminded of the people who were legitimately offended by the ending of Super Mario Odyssey, where Mario and Bowser get in comical brawl over who gets to marry Princess Peach and she just walks away, dismissing both of them.

That's to say, this is a whole lot of nothing. It's a commercial for a chicken sandwich. It's a joke. It's not meant to be taken seriously. They could have replaced the black dude with a woman, another white dude, or Cthulhu.

elsbet

Superstar
I'm reminded of the people who were legitimately offended by the ending of Super Mario Odyssey, where Mario and Bowser get in comical brawl over who gets to marry Princess Peach and she just walks away, dismissing both of them.

That's to say, this is a whole lot of nothing. It's a commercial for a chicken sandwich. It's a joke. It's not meant to be taken seriously. They could have replaced the black dude with a woman, another white dude, or Cthulhu.
It is a lot of nothing-- but as you pointed out, people will take it seriously, like your super mario example (weird). Ad agencies are aware of that too... soo, it's unlikely it wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Sidenote
It wouldn't have made any sense if it was another white dude. And Cthulhu...? We aren't there yet.

Give it time.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
That's to say, this is a whole lot of nothing. It's a commercial for a chicken sandwich. It's a joke. It's not meant to be taken seriously.
If it was just a one off, I would probably agree with you but this isn't the case. There is a disproportionate amount of commercials like this, maybe not as "in your face" and provoking as the KFC commercial. but they are there as part of a larger forced agenda.

Screen shot of the opening of the video below.
Screenshot_2019-12-02 27 commercials of 2015 promoting race mixing - YouTube.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The issue isn't Advertisements/Propaganda per say. The issue is how vulnerable most people are to it. It's like a glitch in the firmware of humanity.

Most people want propaganda. Most people want to be told how to live. It's ingrained in most of us. If you asked people to "think for themselves" in a practical sense, you would have an outcry of protest. This world is too complex and scary and asking the average person to untangle it is cruel, and causes them to go into shock and extreme denial.

Most people just want Leonardo DiCaprio to tell them what the important issues are/the meaning of life. For the really rebellious plebs, who don't like Leonardo DiCaprio, they want to see the meaning of life written in some kind of government/society-approved textbook.
For most people fear and gullibility are equally the "glitch in the firmware" IMO. The mass media dictates either by advertising and/or propaganda how you should dress, what you should eat, how you should look, and what you should think etc. The masses fall in line, for they fear they will not fit in and look out of place. Some people are so void of self awareness and self acceptance and are so insecure that being like every one else is critical to their very existence! We all have this need to fit in somewhere, its just to what degree. Of course, the elite think tank groups know this.

I believe as a person ages and gains worldly experience/street smarts does this glitch start to fade. They now realize they are being led by the nose, they become less harsh on themselves and feel more comfortable in their own skin. They start to question things. They now have a past and can reference that past in relation to today. They begin to think for themselves. Where as a young person with no reference of the past is more likely to accept this reality as normal while at the same time they are unable to discern the propaganda and psychological warfare being played out from actual reality.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Ad blocker.

saki

Star
I believe as a person ages and gains worldly experience/street smarts does this glitch start to fade. They now realize they are being led by the nose, they become less harsh on themselves and feel more comfortable in their own skin. They start to question things. The now have a past and can reference that past in relation to today. They begin to think for themselves. Where as a young person with no reference of the past is more likely to accept this reality as normal while at the same time they are unable to discern the propaganda and psychological warfare being played out from actually reality.

.....well played, Frank Badfinger.... well played....
...for me... it was when I quit worrying about how I appear to women, and started dressing and living the way that was most comfortable and normal for me...
...ie: white athletic socks with sandals... (but not with shorts!:eek:) ...and lotsa flannel and loose, extra-big shirts....
...kinda chuckle at myself at how I used to pay attention to the 'Men's Fragrance' ads on TV.... and behave accordingly...
...I wear Old Spice, when I bother to even think about it.... good enuf for my grandfather....

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I believe as a person ages and gains worldly experience/street smarts does this glitch start to fade. They now realize they are being led by the nose, they become less harsh on themselves and feel more comfortable in their own skin. They start to question things. The now have a past and can reference that past in relation to today. They begin to think for themselves. Where as a young person with no reference of the past is more likely to accept this reality as normal while at the same time they are unable to discern the propaganda and psychological warfare being played out from actually reality.

.....well played, Frank Badfinger.... well played....
...for me... it was when I quit worrying about how I appear to women, and started dressing and living the way that was most comfortable and normal for me...
...ie: white athletic socks with sandals... (but not with shorts!:eek:) ...and lotsa flannel and loose, extra-big shirts....
...kinda chuckle at myself at how I used to pay attention to the 'Men's Fragrance' ads on TV.... and behave accordingly...
...I wear Old Spice, when I bother to even think about it.... good enuf for my grandfather....
Not giving a $@^& what other people think of you any longer is definitely one of the great things about getting older IMHO.:cool:

It is a lot of nothing-- but as you pointed out, people will take it seriously, like your super mario example (weird). Ad agencies are aware of that too... soo, it's unlikely it wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Sidenote
It wouldn't have made any sense if it was another white dude. And Cthulhu...? We aren't there yet.

Give it time.
It would have made sense with a white dude, since the joke was a fake-out. Camera pans in on a dude and a girl, we think they are going to kiss because we're conditioned to think main characters of the opposite sex are supposed to be together and the joke is she's with someone else. It could have been another white dude or a woman and the punchline would have been the same.

*Shrugs.* I don't read it as humiliation, especially considering the cut where the dude is really enjoying a chicken sandwich in the next scene with the announcer.

If it was just a one off, I would probably agree with you but this isn't the case. There is a disproportionate amount of commercials like this, maybe not as "in your face" and provoking as the KFC commercial. but they are there as part of a larger forced agenda.

Screen shot of the opening of the video below.
View attachment 29206

It also won't affect people who don't see the big deal with interracial relationships. 'cause you know, there shouldn't be a big deal about interracial relationships. The fact that a white woman and a black dude being together is even taboo is something that should have died a long time ago. Humans are humans. Black, white, brown, yellow... That shit doesn't matter.

I mean, why does it matter?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It also won't affect people who don't see the big deal with interracial relationships. 'cause you know, there shouldn't be a big deal about interracial relationships. The fact that a white woman and a black dude being together is even taboo is something that should have died a long time ago. Humans are humans. Black, white, brown, yellow... That shit doesn't matter.

I mean, why does it matter?
It doesn't matter to me if people from other races inter-marry. The issue I have is there is a concerted effort by the ruling elite to push/force miscegenation on western countries. Its called the Kalergi plan. This isn't just about white genocide, its about white and black genocide. The melding of two races into one. The destruction and elimination of our diverse cultures and backgrounds. That is why laws are being enacted where any criticism of migration in the EU can be considered a hate crime. This is the reason for the KFC commercial. It's not some harmless joke.
http://themillenniumreport.com/2018/01/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/

DavidSon

Star
It doesn't matter to me if people from other races inter-marry. The issue I have is there is a concerted effort by the ruling elite to push/force miscegenation on western countries. Its called the Kalergi plan. This isn't just about white genocide, its about white and black genocide. The melding of two races into one. The destruction and elimination of our diverse cultures and backgrounds. That is why laws are being enacted where any criticism of migration in the EU can be considered a hate crime. This is the reason for the KFC commercial. It's not some harmless joke.
http://themillenniumreport.com/2018/01/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/

This subject goes into far deeper territories. The simple fact is human beings are black. We're all Africans with varying genetic alterations. When black and white have children it's only a generation or two that Caucasian features become indistinguishable. A black genocide is impossible lol. Let's be honest, that's not the concern here.

Europeans, IMO, show characteristics of being afraid of their genetic origins, and fear of darker skinned people in general. I just read an article that explains the reality that in only a few years the majority of America will be non-white. It's 50/50 for now, but slowly the old white America that Drumph and the MAGA white republicans idealize is evaporating, never to return.

What the alt-white/right have to understand is they'll never defeat nature. '

The idea that interracial relationships is "genocide" is would be laughable, if it wasn't actually insulting to all the actual genocides of human history. Genocide is violent. Genocide is murder. Even if white and black people disappeared because they bred their genes out of existence, it wouldn't be genocide. Because words mean things and genocide means a very specific fucking thing.

Also, culture has more to do with identity than race. Race can be part of culture in some cases, but it's not the end all, or even the major contributing factor. British culture isn't defined by "whiteness" but Britishness. A person with African heritage, who lives in Britain, acts British, and considers themselves British is British.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The idea that interracial relationships is "genocide" is would be laughable, if it wasn't actually insulting to all the actual genocides of human history.
Yeah it certainly is laughable cause I never said that. I mentioned the Kalergi plan.

Genocide is violent. Genocide is murder. Even if white and black people disappeared because they bred their genes out of existence, it wouldn't be genocide. Because words mean things and genocide means a very specific fucking thing.
According to the UN there are different forms of genocide not just one fucking very specific thing.

The United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide was signed in December 1948 and has been in force since January 1951. Article II of the convention defines genocide as ANY of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group.
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group.
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group.
(e) Forcibly transferring children of one group to another group.
The United States ratified the UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide in 1988.

So if the Kalergi plan isn't a form of genocide I can't think of a better name for it.

Also, culture has more to do with identity than race. Race can be part of culture in some cases, but it's not the end all, or even the major contributing factor. British culture isn't defined by "whiteness" but Britishness. A person with African heritage, who lives in Britain, acts British, and considers themselves British is British.
Did I argue that point? No.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
A black genocide is impossible lol. Let's be honest, that's not the concern here.
I didn't make up the Kalergi plan but simply mentioned their goal. Will their plan work? Who knows?

What the alt-white/right have to understand is they'll never defeat nature. '
Forced miscegenation by way of the Kalergi plan is hardly something I'd call nature. BTW, I have friends on the left who aren't crazy about the Kalergi plan either. It's not a Right/Left thing.