Kendell Genner Pepsi Ad

Im surprised no one has posted nor talked about this...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/pepsi-ad-kendall-jenner-echoes-black-lives-matter-sparks-anger-n742811

NOTE: I wasnt sure if this is considered news or entertainment so I just posted here...

My thoughts...I watched the Pepsi Commercial...it was Protest for Peace basically, Genner gives one of the police officers a Pepsi and we all live happily ever after...but this was def a publicity stunt, want to take away our unity & peace, need NWO....

I ask VC to do an article breakdown of it...I hope he does :D

rainerann

Star
I don't like Pepsi. However, I thought people were overreacting. Pepsi is very liberal in their politics from what I understand. So, I was offended by the ad because it seemed like they were trying to make it seem that the protestors were really nice people trying to be friendly to the police, and not the masked bunch of avengers breaking windows that some of them were. This is how I interpreted it based on what I know of their politics.

Maybe, it was just a bad ad because it seemed to offend everyone no matter what side of the fence you were on.

Aero

Superstar
I thought the ad was dumb. But really this is a case of people just piling on. Like Ok, it was a dumb ad. It wasn't the first and it wont be the last. Corporate America generally doesn't give a shit about the struggles of working class people.

mecca

Superstar
I thought the ad was dumb. But really this is a case of people just piling on. Like Ok, it was a dumb ad. It wasn't the first and it wont be the last. Corporate America generally doesn't give a shit about the struggles of working class people.
I agree people always make too big of a deal out of stupid things like that.

Aero

Superstar
I agree people always make too big of a deal out of stupid things like that.
Yeah it's like nobody uses their memory anymore. Or it just doesn't work. Any day we might wake up to some new scandal, that basically has nothing to do with anything. It's just gossip, and we call it "information". Business in America is mostly about lying. If any of these companies told the whole truth they would burn. Customers would revolt if they were just like yeah. We could sell our products for cheaper, we just want to be rich.

tanayahenry

Rookie
Yeah.. I think there's a few companies, sometimes celebs doing things to appeal to the masses even though they'll never be able to relate to the struggle. I definitely think peeps overreacted, though. It's like, are you really upset and offended by the Ad? Or are you upset and offended because everyone else appears to be?