Kellogg's Cereal Promotes Homosexuality for Kids

Etagloc

Superstar
Studies Show Lesbians Much More Likely to Beat, Sexually Abuse Their ‘Wives’ Than Heterosexual Men

http://frjohnpeck.com/studies-show-lesbians-much-likely-beat-sexually-abuse-wives-heterosexual-men/

As bad as us horrible "male oppressors" are, apparently lesbians are worse:

Women are 2 times or more likely to be physically assaulted, beaten, or abused by a lesbian domestic partner than by a heterosexual male partner.
Women are about 10 times more likely to be sexually abused or raped by a lesbian domestic partner than by a heterosexual male partner.
Research exposing the epidemic of lesbian r*pe, sex abuse, and physical abuse of intimate partners has been ignored by the mainstream media and buried in academia due to political correctness.
Domestic abuse and sexual assault campaigns almost always involve imagery of a male perpetrator and a female victim. Very few campaigns focus on same-sex partnerships, which are statistically more violent than heterosexual relationships.
Women are statistically much safer, both physically and sexually, marrying or cohabiting with a heterosexual male rather than with a lesbian partner.

But I'm allegedly the bad guy based on my oh-so-coveted anatomy regardless of what the facts are.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Studies Show Lesbians Much More Likely to Beat, Sexually Abuse Their ‘Wives’ Than Heterosexual Men

http://frjohnpeck.com/studies-show-lesbians-much-likely-beat-sexually-abuse-wives-heterosexual-men/

Women are 2 times or more likely to be physically assaulted, beaten, or abused by a lesbian domestic partner than by a heterosexual male partner.
Women are about 10 times more likely to be sexually abused or raped by a lesbian domestic partner than by a heterosexual male partner.
Research exposing the epidemic of lesbian r*pe, sex abuse, and physical abuse of intimate partners has been ignored by the mainstream media and buried in academia due to political correctness.
Domestic abuse and sexual assault campaigns almost always involve imagery of a male perpetrator and a female victim. Very few campaigns focus on same-sex partnerships, which are statistically more violent than heterosexual relationships.
Women are statistically much safer, both physically and sexually, marrying or cohabiting with a heterosexual male rather than with a lesbian partner.

But I'm allegedly the bad guy based on my oh-so-coveted anatomy regardless of what the facts are.
"Lesbians Much More Likely to Beat, Sexually Abuse Their ‘Wives’ Than Heterosexual Men"
I have heard this from multiple lesbians from different parts of the country, none of which knew each other. I have also witnessed DV behavior from lesbians with my own two eyes as well.

Last edited:
That creature should have been staked through the heart.
I wish I could like this a thousand times. Way to tell it like it is.
I don't know what god your worship but it sure seems bloodthirsty.

It is absolutely a choice. 100%.
It's a choice who you decide to have sex with but it isn't your choice who you're sexually attracted to. As an asexual, life would be so much easier if I could just feel the urge to bang anyone. I don't. That doesn't mean I still don't have a longing, on some level, for a romantic relationship; I most certainly do. It's just the entire concept of sex doesn't do anything for me.

I don't see how it would be any different for homosexuals. They are just attracted to people of the same sex. Maybe they are dysfunctional. Maybe I'm dysfunctional. But what does that matter? You don't get to say how other people live their life, no more than I get to say how you live yours.

You're free to protest, of course. Just as they are to you. 'cause you know, we thankfully don't live in a fully totalitarian government. Yet.

Very true.

I think that goes back to the fact that a same sex couple are physically equal to one another, whereas a man is less likely to hit a woman because he knows he could inflict far more damage to her than any woman could.

Also, it seems that men are naturally inclined to protect women from harm or danger, and a woman looks to men to defend her.

If they get angry & it comes to blows, *most* sane, non-feminist women in a heterosexual relationship are less likely to try to provoke a man to the point of hitting her.

She would know better.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Very true.

I think that goes back to the fact that a same sex couple are physically equal to one another, whereas a man is less likely to hit a woman because he knows he could inflict far more damage to her than any woman could.

Also, it seems that men are naturally inclined to protect women from harm or danger, and a woman looks to men to defend her.

If they get angry & it comes to blows, *most* sane, non-feminist women in a heterosexual relationship are less likely to try to provoke a man to the point of hitting her.

She would know better.
From what was related to me by lesbians (and there seems to be similar dynamics within the male homosexual community), just fooling around w/each other is often a casual thing. But once the relationships form (again, this is their own comments) problems often arise due to the compromised, unbalanced gender roles. Once the abuse is initiated, the standard "Im so sorry/I will change/Why did you make me do that" rhetoric ensues, but from what was related to me, there is even more pressure "not to tell" in order to avoid male interference and also to avoid providing the anti-lbgt agenda crowd angles which can be used against the lgbt communities in general. So the abused becomes double trapped.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Very true.

She would know better.
You make good points. But I will also admit, crazy as it seems, that there are plenty of females out here (for plenty of bad reasons) for whom provoking a physical response from a male is not just an option, its their goal.

The Agrarian

Veteran
Very true.

She would know better.

Such raging common-sense would get you expelled from any Ivy League university.
Man is man. Woman is woman.
Ten years ago this would have been a JOKE to explain out loud... but I firmly believe we as a society are declining to the point were basic features of human physiology will need detailed, legal-like explanations in every sphere of adult public life.

Etagloc

Superstar
Such raging common-sense would get you expelled from any Ivy League university.
Man is man. Woman is woman.
Ten years ago this would have been a JOKE to explain out loud... but I firmly believe we as a society are declining to the point were basic features of human physiology will need detailed, legal-like explanations in every sphere of adult public life.
"Fires will be kindled to testify that two and two make four. Swords will be drawn to prove that leaves are green in summer." -- G.K. Chesterton

You make good points. But I will also admit, crazy as it seems, that there are plenty of females out here (for plenty of bad reasons) for whom provoking a physical response from a male is not just an option, its their goal.
You’re right.
I once knew a blonde girl in high school who actually bragged to another girl & I how she would just punch her boyfriend in the face because she had anger issues & knew he wouldn’t hit her back.

The other girl & I just looked at each other in shock & amazement. The blonde looked pleased with herself as she waited for our reaction, clearly expecting us to offer her praise & encouragement.

Instead, we were horrified & disgusted. We told her that it was shameful to exploit his mercy & restraint and that she was psycho and did not deserve him. We told her that her anger issues made her incapable of having a healthy relationship, and she needed to apologize to him & let him go while she got professional help to learn to cope with her anger issues so she didn’t poison any future relationships & hurt anyone else.

We told her that she may face criminal charges for treating the boyfriend as a punching bag if he wanted to & if so, she needed to own up to her behavior & face the consequences.

We told her that she makes us all (women) look bad and to get it together, before she picks on someone who WILL hit her back.

I suspect this situation with girls, like the blonde, are actually more common than we know.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You’re right.
I once knew a blonde girl in high school who actually bragged to another girl & I how she would just punch her boyfriend in the face because she had anger issues & knew he wouldn’t hit her back.

The other girl & I just looked at each other in shock & amazement. The blonde looked pleased with herself as she waited for our reaction, clearly expecting us to offer her praise & encouragement.

Instead, we were horrified & disgusted. We told her that it was shameful to exploit his mercy & restraint and that she was psycho and did not deserve him. We told her that her anger issues made her incapable of having a healthy relationship, and she needed to apologize to him & let him go while she got professional help to learn to cope with her anger issues so she didn’t poison any future relationships & hurt anyone else.

We told her that she may face criminal charges for treating the boyfriend as a punching bag if he wanted to & if so, she needed to own up to her behavior & face the consequences.

We told her that she makes us all (women) look bad and to get it together, before she picks on someone who WILL hit her back.

I suspect this situation with girls, like the blonde, are actually more common than we know.
Yes it's unfortunate but I also know females who, even though it seems they are they aggressors (and initially/on the surface they are) their goal is actually to get the male to respond with violence. Sometimes its so she can use the legal system against him, but whats really crazy is that often times its just some psychosis or something from her past playing out and she really just wants to get beat down.

I would like to be clear that what we are discussing is horrifying and Im not in any way promoting or excusing this kind of behavior..... but this stuff is happening, a LOT, and just acting as though it does not exist hasn't helped the situation thus far........

Yes it's unfortunate but I also know females who, even though it seems they are they aggressors (and initially/on the surface they are) their goal is actually to get the male to respond with violence. Sometimes its so she can use the legal system against him, but whats really crazy is that often times its just some psychosis or something from her past playing out and she really just wants to get beat down.

I would like to be clear that what we are discussing is horrifying and Im not in any way promoting or excusing this kind of behavior..... but this stuff is happening, a LOT, and just acting as though it does not exist hasn't helped the situation thus far........

I've heard of females trying to use the justice system against guys. My son was telling me just the other day about his friend at school who is an awesome basketball player and has already earned a full scholarship to a college in Alabama...his girlfriend was either jealous or wanted to sabotage his success so she falsely accused him of r*pe.

Turns out they were able to prove that she had not been raped by doing a simple gynecological exam. The worst part is, she never faced criminal charges. Unless these females are held accountable for this sort of malevolent behavior & made examples of, others will continue to commit these crimes, and ruin someone else's life & reputation.

I had never considered that a female would WANT a guy to beat her up, though. Why? I can believe it....there are so many different brands of crazy these days, which is why I don't allow my sons to have girlfriends yet.

I don't think it's right either, but like you said, it's out there, so we should be discussing it.

Aero

Superstar
I'm not sure where you are all going with this, but I have some comments to add.

First of all the image in the original post doesn't seem that gay. So the argument kind of falls flat right there. Now if the image was something a little bit more risque then Ok. I would give you that point (maybe).

As far as anyone wanting to get beat up I would say no. The people who try to use others as punching bags were hit in the face by one of their parents. And this type of abusive event may have only happened once. Simple, and done right there. They are replaying past trauma and reversing the role.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
To add on:
"In a special report titled “Sexuality and Gender: Findings from the Biological, Psychological, and Social Sciences,” Lawrence S. Mayer and Paul R. McHugh divulged their startling findings. Consider their qualifications and credentials.

Lead author Dr. Mayer is an epidemiologist trained in psychiatry, a biostatistician, and a research physician, having trained in medicine and psychiatry in the U.K. and received the British equivalent (M.B.) to the American M.D. Currently a scholar in residence in the Department of Psychiatry at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and a professor of statistics and biostatistics at Arizona State University, Mayer has been a full-time tenured professor for over 40 years, having held professorial appointments at eight universities, including Princeton, the University of Pennsylvania, Stanford, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health and School of Medicine, Ohio State, Virginia Tech, and the University of Michigan. He has also held research faculty appointments at several other institutions, including the Mayo Clinic. He has held appointments in 23 disciplines, including statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology, public health, social methodology, psychiatry, mathematics, sociology, political science, economics, and biomedical informatics, and has been published in many top-tier peer-reviewed journals. Co-author Dr. McHugh is arguably the most important American psychiatrist of the last half-century and one of the leading psychiatrists in the world. He is the former chief of psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Hospital and is presently a professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, and was for 25 years the psychiatrist-in-chief at the Johns Hopkins Hospital.

These scientists found that the most frequently heard claims about sexual orientation and gender identity are not supported by scientific evidence. They found that the LGBT community suffers from “a disproportionate rate of mental health problems compared to the population as a whole.” Regarding sexual orientation, they found: “The understanding of sexual orientation as an innate, biologically fixed property of human beings—the idea that people are ‘born that way’—is not supported by scientific evidence.”
“Compared to heterosexuals, non-heterosexuals are about two to three times as likely to have experienced childhood sexual abuse.”

Regarding human sexuality as it relates to mental health and social stress, they discovered that, “compared to the general population, non-heterosexual subpopulations are at an elevated risk for a variety of adverse health and mental health outcomes,” and are “estimated to have about 1.5 times higher risk of experiencing anxiety disorders than members of the heterosexual population, as well as roughly double the risk of depression, 1.5 times the risk of substance abuse, and nearly 2.5 times the risk of suicide.” Further, “members of the transgender population are also at higher risk of a variety of mental health problems compared to members of the non-transgender population” with “the rate oflifetime suicide attempts across all ages of transgender individuals is estimated at 41%, compared to under 5% in the overall U.S. population.”

https://www.thenewatlantis.com/publications/number-50-fall-2016

Fun fact: Dr. Mayer is a self-professed liberal.
Just wait until posterMecca and the rest of the Rainbow Brigade get a look at this lol

B_JMNN

Established
See, the thing is I don't hate gay people. Their lifestyle choices go against my beliefs, yes, but I also don't think they deserve to be treated as less than human. The danger comes in when homosexuality (which really has no biological evidence of being an immutable genetic trait or predisposition) is normalised to the extent it is today. Socially ostracizing people who disagree with it or bullying them into approval is not tolerance. It's tyranny. The rhetoric is also what leads to the slippery slope argument. It's one thing to say "live and let live" if it harms no one. It's another matter entirely to glamorise it and promote it as something natural when it certainly isn't.

I'm Bi, but lean towards men more, and I agree with you. A lot of the glamourizing I don't agree with. Transgenderism I also don't understand really. The Identity fiasco I whole heartedly disagree with. For me, I'm interested in Men and I want a man, not a man-woman/woman-man. I've met many gay guys that you wouldn't know were gay if you were to see them in the street.

Whats more interesting are the same types of Tattoos I've seen on Homosexual men, the Nautical Star being the main one.

Case in point, because I'm Bi/Gay, doesn't mean I support the supposed LGTB movement. I don't expect anyone to accept my orientation, I just ask you respect me as a human being.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I'm Bi, but lean towards men more, and I agree with you. A lot of the glamourizing I don't agree with. Transgenderism I also don't understand really. The Identity fiasco I whole heartedly disagree with. For me, I'm interested in Men and I want a man, not a man-woman/woman-man. I've met many gay guys that you wouldn't know were gay if you were to see them in the street.

Whats more interesting are the same types of Tattoos I've seen on Homosexual men, the Nautical Star being the main one.

Case in point, because I'm Bi/Gay, doesn't mean I support the supposed LGTB movement. I don't expect anyone to accept my orientation, I just ask you respect me as a human being.
I thank you for your post and ask this question with no disrespect intended. Are you a male or female? Im not judging you off of that, just trying to better understand your perspective. Thank you for the respectful dialog and welcome to the site!

^ it’s only outrage culture if someone else does it, right?

Had their “innocence broken this morning”. Lmfao

Mark198435

This is the dumbest thing I heard throw all the different types of cereal in one box make it purple and call it gay cereal.All the dumbass woke crowds will rush out to buy to get they're blue checkmark