Keanu: "Hollywood elites use 'blood of babies' to get high”.

Major Blood

Rookie
“For a long time I thought it was a joke... I called the police and they said I sounded crazy.“

According to Reeves, Hollywood elites use “the blood of babies to get high”. He warns that “these people believe the more innocent the child, and the more it suffered before it died, the better the high.“

“The revelations that are coming out of Hollywood now, I’m telling you, they are just the tip of the iceberg," Reeves continued. “Children are revered, they are put on pedestals, but they are also tortured, raped, murdered, and consumed in various ways...

"They are currency. And I’m sad to say this practice seems to be becoming more and more open in those circles in recent years.“

Reeves added that it was “inconceivable” that anybody could “be so selfish as to destroy a young person’s life for their own personal pleasure.” He called them “sociopaths”.

Tikawanda

Established
"YourNewsWire" was the original source of this story (you know, before "TheTrumpTimes" copy+pasted it) before they removed it for being fake news. I mean, the elites probably do use blood for horrible purposes, but they're not going to be exposed by Keanu Reeves of all people.

Major Blood

Rookie
"YourNewsWire" was the original source of this story (you know, before "TheTrumpTimes" copy+pasted it) before they removed it for being fake news. I mean, the elites probably do use blood for horrible purposes, but they're not going to be exposed by Keanu Reeves of all people.
@Tikawanda Thank you for the fact check...

I possibly just want this to be true, because I would personally like Keanu to be the one to pull back the curtain on the matrix for us.

TruthSucker

Established
I would have no problem believing it, if it would be true. But, again, please do some fact check before posting a story like this.
This is the reason why people like us are referred to as conspiracy theorists.
Of course there are things which you can't prove and you have to collect each and every fact to make a bigger picture.

elsbet

Superstar
I would have no problem believing it, if it would be true. But, again, please do some fact check before posting a story like this.
This is the reason why people like us are referred to as conspiracy theorists.
Of course there are things which you can't prove and you have to collect each and every fact to make a bigger picture.
Fake News is a new thing, of course.. the term, anyway. Mockery, on the other hand, is not. So.. is the story true? Likely, yes. Did Keanu Reeves step up and reveal it, like this? Not a chance in hell.

We're being mocked.

Like the other Hollywood *stars* who are pretending to be a voice for Truth-- they're just playing another role. And when the truth actually comes to light (if it hasn't, already).. no one will believe it. They've already been programmed to believe it's Fake News.

Devine

Star
i don't doubt it to be true, but these fake stories are tricky business. just discrediting our movement. i've almost posted stuff here a few times before realizing fake.
i think the only actual "fake " news being manufactured is fake conspiracy/ illuminati news.