Kayne West's Twitter And Instagram Thread Has....

Tatilina

Star

SkepticCat

Veteran
Clear the front page, West shut down his Twitter account!

... but yes, this clearly further suggests something is going on with the man. I wish people would act on that rather than gossip about it, though. All the 'celebrities' are flashing Illuminati signs, all their music videos have occult themes, they have psychological breakdowns left and right, all dye their hair, are ill-behaved and many think they're Jesus... just what exactly will people need to see to gain a clue?

Last edited:

Tatilina

Star
It really is hard to say either way, but that's just my guess and take from what he said on Ellen's show.

JoChris

Superstar

... but yes, this clearly further suggests something is going on with the man. I wish people would act on that rather than gossip about it, though. All the 'celebrities' are flashing Illuminati signs, all their music videos have occult themes, they have psychological breakdowns left and right... just what exactly will people need to see to gain a clue?
I am glad I am not the only skeptical person here. I thought it was interesting though.

Hopefully it's only as a result of his wife deciding to stop showing absolutely everything online and he's following her example - a good one for once.

Devine

Star

... but yes, this clearly further suggests something is going on with the man. I wish people would act on that rather than gossip about it, though. All the 'celebrities' are flashing Illuminati signs, all their music videos have occult themes, they have psychological breakdowns left and right, all dye their hair, are ill-behaved and many think they're Jesus... just what exactly will people need to see to gain a clue?
what can be done
Maybe he's trying to re-brand himself. Maybe social media is working against him, and he hasn't mastered making it work for him.
rebrand? more like reprogram. kanyes not making decisions for him self anymore

Carolyn

Star
I thought Kanye just got reprogrammed though.
Maybe it never worked first time around??

As far as I know MK Ultra involves neurolinguistic programming which is just a type of hypnosis although its trauma based but it might not always work if its involving hypnosis, to a large degree hypnosis only works if you believe it does. Ive had hypnosis a few times, mostly for smoking but for trauma that I had suffered as a teenager. For smoking it worked the best the first time and I stopped for 18 months and then after that I stopped again a few times using hypnosis but it just got less and less effective each time. I think I sort of started to talk myself out of believing it and it had much less effect, also think that the sessions I had for the trauma while it did help it would have helped more earlier on because of the newness and psychologically its more believable too. Obviously MK Ultra programming would probably be 100 times worse especially when trauma is used to program and control people but I think depending on your own mind it may just not work as well on some people. Probably similar to how some people can go through terrible traumas growing up and one person might come out of it stronger while another may be completely shattered for life.

Maybe as much as a douchebag Kanye is he is more able to fend off the full effects of it but with it being such a horrific situation its still enough to send him a bit mad and he could be drugged also as part of that kind of mind control programming although there is also the possibility that its nothing to do with MK Ultra or mind control and he just has been so built up and believes his own and whatever other shit hes being told all this time, add that to being in the public eye and all the other stressful things going on around him and hes just suffering mentally because of all of that.

Unless we ever actually find out the real truth all we can do is guess really but even if we were told something true could we even believe it knowing how totally screwed up and how much we have all been lied to and misled for so long about so many things and then theres that old adage that truth is always stranger than fiction... or lies! whatever way you want to look at it!

Aero

Superstar
Maybe it never worked first time around??

As far as I know MK Ultra involves neurolinguistic programming which is just a type of hypnosis although its trauma based but it might not always work if its involving hypnosis, to a large degree hypnosis only works if you believe it does. Ive had hypnosis a few times, mostly for smoking but for trauma that I had suffered as a teenager. For smoking it worked the best the first time and I stopped for 18 months and then after that I stopped again a few times using hypnosis but it just got less and less effective each time. I think I sort of started to talk myself out of believing it and it had much less effect, also think that the sessions I had for the trauma while it did help it would have helped more earlier on because of the newness and psychologically its more believable too. Obviously MK Ultra programming would probably be 100 times worse especially when trauma is used to program and control people but I think depending on your own mind it may just not work as well on some people. Probably similar to how some people can go through terrible traumas growing up and one person might come out of it stronger while another may be completely shattered for life.

Maybe as much as a douchebag Kanye is he is more able to fend off the full effects of it but with it being such a horrific situation its still enough to send him a bit mad and he could be drugged also as part of that kind of mind control programming although there is also the possibility that its nothing to do with MK Ultra or mind control and he just has been so built up and believes his own and whatever other shit hes being told all this time, add that to being in the public eye and all the other stressful things going on around him and hes just suffering mentally because of all of that.

Unless we ever actually find out the real truth all we can do is guess really but even if we were told something true could we even believe it knowing how totally screwed up and how much we have all been lied to and misled for so long about so many things and then theres that old adage that truth is always stranger than fiction... or lies! whatever way you want to look at it!
Everyone in Mk Ultra ends up shattered and dissociated for life. It's just a question of how they respond to it. And Mk Ultra programming can wear off, but like I said they are still dissociated. They can still be triggered to go off, those triggers don't seem to wear off. I could be wrong though, I've only been noticing the programming for a few years.

But yeah I don't think the de-patterning worked on Kanye. You have to have go through good Illuminati de-patterning if you are Mk Ultra, or you will go insane. Trying to live by normal standards when you are Mk Ultra just doesn't work. You are different, you can't walk around trying to pretend you're normal. We live in the Underworld basically.