Katy Perry

Raquel

Established
I don't know if already had this discussion here so... Is just me, or somebody also noticed Katy Perry looks had adopted the same previous "personality" of Miley Cyrus?
She gonna be the host of VMA this year, and I bet she will do something 'scandalous' too.

Aero

Superstar
Well it's pretty easy to imagine they have similar alter egos. Either programmed or natural. All it really takes is people consuming the same media, or experiencing the same traumatic event. That's my theory anyway.

I talk about how time is circular a lot, and if that's true than we can't stop these cycles. Cycles of every kind of emotion are probably programmed, and ready to go. That's why terror attacks happen like clockwork

TMT

Star
It's more than just the hair.
maybe but celebs change up their image to get people talking and maximize as much money as they can, to think that everyone in the music biz is a mind controlled slave is just anti-music (that isn't a devotional to a deity) thinking and it's sad really.

mecca

Superstar
maybe but celebs change up their image to get people talking and maximize as much money as they can, to think that everyone in the music biz is a mind controlled slave is just anti-music (that isn't a devotional to a deity) thinking and it's sad really.
True but Katy has all the symbolism.

williejonesjr

Veteran
We've actually covered Katy quite a bit here.

I can't link the threads, but one is her Cannibalism video, the other is her shock therapy session.

Press the search magnifying glass and type in Katy Perry. Plenty of conversations will pop up.