Katy Perry Shocking Therapy Session

The Zone

Star
Many thoughts... Katy breaks down on many things including her hair, battling her stage persona, etc. It shows she is breaking down a bit and that her struggles are surfacing. She does not strike me as an overly bright person, but no dummy and just simple underneath it all. She is emotional and seeking answers. She misses her former life as Katheryn Hudson, IMO, yet thinks she doesn't. An interesting therapist as well.. Anyhow, if you want to be a fly on the wall she is painfully open...

LINK - https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/jun/11/katy-perry-interview-witness-album-glastonbury

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Its often said that when a woman cuts her hair, she is undergoing tremendous change. So when i read about her doing that, i had to find out if she was still dating Orlando Bloom. Unsuprisingly, they had broken up. But i see alot of similarity between her and Miley's transition. The latter cut her hair, dyed it platinum- blonde and downright became nasty. So, this, about Katy isn't suprising to me at all.

Vixy

Star
Its often said that when a woman cuts her hair, she is undergoing tremendous change. So when i read about her doing that, i had to find out if she was still dating Orlando Bloom. Unsuprisingly, they had broken up. But I see alot of similarity between her and Miley's transition. The latter cut her hair, dyed it platinum- blonde and downright became nasty. So, this, about Katy isn't suprising to me at all.
This I know from a friends experience. When she cut her hair she was completely broken down by a guy who abused her emotionally. She cut it off, stopped wearing make-up, stopped dyeing her hair, got glasses and dressed down to blend in.
She lost her confidence completely and ended up on antidepressants and had panic attacks. It ended in a psychiatric ward. She was never the same again. So yeah, this could be emotional abuse/MK.

Leviathan

Established
I watched about half of this which really gave me new perspective on her. I always thought of her as rather immature and not very complex. This helped me to see there's a lot more to her than I thought. I have the feeling she is disillusioned with the whole celebrity life and would give it all up if she could, but it's too late for that. She's much too famous to turn back now.

Aero

Superstar
Bloom is a serial cheater. The same is true for basically every single guy these girls date. They get in these high profile relationships and it's a train wreck 90% of the time. But If you want to date someone famous that just comes with the territory. They are going to be tempted like a million times more than the average person. So if you hate being cheated on, that will drive you insane.

There's a lot of people out there who will cheat, and constantly lie. It's probably the most aggravating thing in the world too. So I can see a lot of people breaking down over it. This happens because of placing blame, either on the other person or themselves. It's just so unhealthy to look at the world that way though.

The Zone

Star
It is funny how we all see her differently. I think she is fragile and gullible, others feel she is strong. Most of the time MK's do not remember any abuse and she has truly had the path paved for her. Her latest album is tanking hard as in a major flop and she does look horrible with that haircut. Her personalities are fighting one another and she is seeking help in all the wrong places, IMHO.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
I watched about half of this which really gave me new perspective on her. I always thought of her as rather immature and not very complex. This helped me to see there's a lot more to her than I thought. I have the feeling she is disillusioned with the whole celebrity life and would give it all up if she could, but it's too late for that. She's much too famous to turn back now.
Ooh but do not mistake, my friend! MK victims are always intelligent. Its a requirement to be mk'd in the first place. I recommend Fritz Springmeiers books.

Vixy

Star
Ps: Nice huge eye at the start of the video!....not. Damn sick elite...

Also changing the names from Katy to Katherine and talking about it like its two different persons, indicates something fishy. I get that he meams the singer Katy and the private Katherine but..its too much like mk terms.

And then she changes her bodylanguage when he mentions Katherine, almost like on command plus the therapist is obviously gay. Its overclear he is gay.

Wish VC would take a look at this. Theres TOO much mk in this.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
This I know from a friends experience. When she cut her hair she was completely broken down by a guy who abused her emotionally. She cut it off, stopped wearing make-up, stopped dyeing her hair, got glasses and dressed down to blend in.
She lost her confidence completely and ended up on antidepressants and had panic attacks. It ended in a psychiatric ward. She was never the same again. So yeah, this could be emotional abuse/MK.
Britney did the same when her programming was going haywire,apparently. There was also the curious episode of Rihanna after Chris Brown's much-publicised battering.

Haich

Superstar
I don't want to read too much into what Katy said in her interview but I was struck by her comments regarding her career, she repeats 'it was my choice'; almost as if she blames her self for the state she's found herself in

She's clearly battling her demons, she doesn't seem to know whether she's really Katy perry or Kathleen Hudson. I think she's probably overwhelmed by the reception Katy perry receives and just misses her quite life. That's understandable I mean she's always in the papers and that fuckboy Orlando probably is a component to her mini breakdown

She's a victim of the elite, sure she knew she had to comprise a few things but I don't think they ever know the extent fame and fortune will effect them until it's too late. I don't envy her, or all these other pop stars for that matter. I value my freedom and privacy and would never comprise my family or wellbeing for a few dollars.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Its often said that when a woman cuts her hair, she is undergoing tremendous change. So when i read about her doing that, i had to find out if she was still dating Orlando Bloom. Unsuprisingly, they had broken up. But i see alot of similarity between her and Miley's transition. The latter cut her hair, dyed it platinum- blonde and downright became nasty. So, this, about Katy isn't suprising to me at all.
Androgyny is being heavily promoted to the top of the charts these days, it would seem...(<>..<>)

Leviathan

Established
Ps: Nice huge eye at the start of the video!....not. Damn sick elite...

Also changing the names rom Katy to Katherine and talking about it like its two different persons, indicates something fishy. I get that he meams the singer Katy and the private Katherine but..its too much like mk terms.

And then she changes her bodylanguagr when he mentions katherine, almost like on command plus the therapist is obviously gay. Its overclear he is gay.

Wish VC would take a look at this. Theres TOO much mk in this.
I never realized how many celebrities use fake names until I stopped to think about it. Stefani Germanotta is Lady Gaga, Elizabeth Grant is Lana Del Rey, Vincent Furnier is Alice Cooper, Norma Jean Mortenson is Marilyn Monroe, Reginald Kenneth Dwight is Elton John, etc. Perhaps that's a telltale way of knowing a celebrity is under mind control. They use a stage name as an alter ego.

Sherekeewoman

Rookie
I just tuned into this whole Katy Perry thing today. I think this is the start of her unraveling. Did you notice in the video with the "therapist" that they said something to the effect that her "real" person (Katherine) doesn't need to be strong? She is LIVE streaming her LIFE right now!! The last video of her being a literal piece of meat to be served at the table was so disturbing... the video shows her hair being cut off like it is part of "meat" being carved up. This is so sad. This is also proof of all of this symbolism and Illuminati mind control that is ruining her life. Here is the page where she is live streaming:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/katy-perry-live-streaming-her-200532797.html

She appears to be really confused about what "God" really is. It's very concerning. She has come straight out to say she is two people! She is desperately trying to step out of "Katy Perry" persona world. I find it heartbreaking.