Katy Perry says she and Orlando Bloom are ‘bound by conspiracies and aliens’

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/katy-perry-orlando-bloom-relationship-spiritual-conspiracies-aliens-a9651446.html
In a new interview with The Sunday Times Style, the singer revealed Lord of the Rings star Bloom gets up at 7am every morning and “chants for an hour”.

She said: “One of the things that binds us is our desire to be more spiritually evolved and our desire to investigate that realm. One of our main love languages is the spiritual evolution.

“We love mysticism, conspiracies, aliens, all that stuff. We love an adventure of the mind. That’s definitely something we are bound by.”

is this a way to say "he is my handler and I am connected to him with demons"?

AlcyoneSong

Established
Yeah, at least she recognizes it. It's really a sad case of Stockholm syndrome when both stars are so abused that they bond over their abuse. Orlando Bloom is not a handler, he's a star as well. To be honest, considering the esoteric imagery in Perry's music videos I'm suspect that SHE is influencing HIM more than HE is influencing HER.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Can't the stars be handlers? Why not?
I guess they could be but I think the situation is reversed in this case. Perry is def leading him down this rabbit hole and basically prepping him to be "initiated" into the Hollywood Elite ring. What a trophy too. It's a shame but I hope Bloom wakes up from this delusion she's got him under before it's too late.

AlcyoneSong

Established
"It's about finding my smile again and coming out of the darkest time of my life where I was clinically depressed; I was on medication; I was in bed; I couldn't get out of bed; I didn't know if I was gonna live to see the next day," she said. "And all the while, you know, I had to put on a happy face and play that part as you do. I got through it, and I really did, and I got through it with, you know, my family, with Orlando, with other support, with therapists and doing some deep diving emotionally on some stuff that I had been through."

I'm not sure what all she went through but I do see a pattern here.
She is chasing the New Age rainbow now.