Katy Perry is pregnant

mecca

Superstar
Whoa that surprised me. I never though about Katy Perry having a baby. It's funny to reveal a pregnancy through a music video... I guess that's what rich celebrities do lol.

But what's wrong with dying and/or cutting her hair? And what's that have to do with her being pregnant?

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
But what's wrong with dying and/or cutting her hair? And what's that have to do with her being pregnant?
Oh, that's the mk glitch. Just like others before her, just a way to show how deep shes into it.
They'll either totally shave or cut it really short and then bleach it. Britney Spears is the most famous case but there are less intense cases like Justin Bieber, Kenye, Miley Cyrus and Jaden Smith

Deadlylady

Established
Is this to mock people getting married in general? She is saying I really want to say "I do" and the title is never worn white (which means never got married). And you see her with a pregnant belly at the end. It's like she says "I do" for a baby but doesn't care much for a husband to stand by her side. Also is it just me or she looks really creepy in that video? Giving weird stares.

~JC~

Veteran
Don't attack me caty purry fans but I'm 99% sure she's actually a HE if yaknowwhatImean.
Think about it, her parents were both pastors. I'm positive that she's apart of the Illuminati bloodlines somehow, cause her parents are probs in it. She was chosen to be the queen of pop aka an illuminati princess. (She's had clothing lines with the eye symbol, and she seems to love cannibalism as well) But I think she's trans. (her facial structure is a bit manly) Also she's celebrating her pregnancy with eating impossible burgers which is tbh human meat. She seems to be pushing it a lot.
who isn't a "he" nowadays? :rolleyes: I feel like we've run out of conspiracies to chase when we start second guessing everyone's gender.

Lisa

Superstar
Also her grandma died which says SACRIFICE all over it! Coincidence that her grandma dies right before she has her baby? Idk what's going on but it's sus!
How old was the grandmother though?

Lisa

Superstar
She died at age 99! Which isn't that like 66? Idk if thats important to the Illuminati or anything. Basically before 100!
Don’t ya think it was something that was coming sooner than later though at that age?

Lisa

Superstar
Idk I don't trust anyone. For all you know it could've been a sacrifice and she decided to choose her grandma to make it look like she died of old age. Idk!
The woman was old, very old, how many more years do you think she actually had left? 10, 20? No, she could go at any time. I think that you should always think about what you’ve been told, but in this case...common sense is your friend.

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah I get it but what if the illuminati said she needed to sacrifice one more person in her family, and decided to choose her grandma because, like you said, is old! That way it would look natural. Well I'm not claiming to know anything, she could have gone naturally, but with these elite celebs you just never know. Only god knows.
I see your point...I can’t say that it didn’t happen like that.

Stephania

Star
She's definitely pregnant. But I guess we'll see in a few months.
My bad. I thought it was just for show in music video. I see it in the news. Scary. She's either going to give birth to a demon or damage her child.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Nice catch. I've noticed a shift towards hekatian / goddess focus rather than luciferian worship lately in the media. Suspiria, Sabrina and now this
Adding up to this. Recently I tried to re-watch the WB series 'Supernatural' and it also did shifted its focus towards the 'goddess' topic. There is something going on.

Lisa

Superstar
My bad. I thought it was just for show in music video. I see it in the news. Scary. She's either going to give birth to a demon or damage her child.
How does someone give birth to a demon?

Lisa

Superstar
Thought I’d better add this as a book end.

Katy Perry gives BIRTH! Singer welcomes a baby girl named Daisy Dove Bloom with fiancé Orlando

Lisa

Superstar
Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom 'plan to raise their newborn baby Daisy in the UK as the singer thinks her daughter having a little English is perfection'