Katy Perry Bon Appetit About Cannabalism?

TMT

Star
In case anyone really want to know what the song is about based upon the lyrics alone, Bon Appetit is about oral sex. It's about woman offering herself to others [men, women, or both] for that purpose. No more, no less.

The cannibalism angle in the video was figure of speech taken to extreme.
I don't think the majority of the women here know anything about that activity.

cajun

Established
Ok. Creepy weird stuff. Some random remark about kuru sent me agoogling on that word and I found out that it is a disease resulting from cannibalism that has a distinctive symptom of bursts of inappropriate laughter among other symptoms, all of which Hillary Clinton has. Hmmm.

And while reading this creepy stuff and finding it hard to debunk, I suddenly remembered a thought I had this past winter. I noticed a sudden rash of medical commercials and PSA's about being nice to people who have this laughing symptom because, according to the ads, it is not part of a mental illness like some other forms of inappropriate laughter. I wondered how there could possibly be a big market for This because his symptom is rare. I have worked in nursing homes and never ran into it.

So why the sudden investment in image-building and medicine for this disease?

And something else: the FBI has been quietly investigating a pattern of killings of holistic medical practitioners.

I saw that today. It immediately occurred to me that the first place anyone would go in order to avoid cannibal culture (already an issue because of foetal tissues in pharmacology) would be to a holistic practitioner. These people would be even more alert to cannibal symptoms than regular doctors who would label the symptoms wiith the newly advertised name and prescribe the newly developed drug without discussing causes.

Creepy creepy creepy times we live in.

Devine

Star
a lot of people have been thinking that about hillary! and now that you mention it there is a drug for a similar disease out and danny glover (i think) does the commercial!
the main health guy i read online, dr.mercola, his wife is talking about that fbi stuff...
Ok. Creepy weird stuff. Some random remark about kuru sent me agoogling on that word and I found out that it is a disease resulting from cannibalism that has a distinctive symptom of bursts of inappropriate laughter among other symptoms, all of which Hillary Clinton has. Hmmm.

And while reading this creepy stuff and finding it hard to debunk, I suddenly remembered a thought I had this past winter. I noticed a sudden rash of medical commercials and PSA's about being nice to people who have this laughing symptom because, according to the ads, it is not part of a mental illness like some other forms of inappropriate laughter. I wondered how there could possibly be a big market for This because his symptom is rare. I have worked in nursing homes and never ran into it.

So why the sudden investment in image-building and medicine for this disease?

And something else: the FBI has been quietly investigating a pattern of killings of holistic medical practitioners.

I saw that today. It immediately occurred to me that the first place anyone would go in order to avoid cannibal culture (already an issue because of foetal tissues in pharmacology) would be to a holistic practitioner. These people would be even more alert to cannibal symptoms than regular doctors who would label the symptoms wiith the newly advertised name and prescribe the newly developed drug without discussing causes.

Creepy creepy creepy times we live in.

Devine

Star
In case anyone really want to know what the song is about based upon the lyrics alone, Bon Appetit is about oral sex. It's about woman offering herself to others [men, women, or both] for that purpose. No more, no less.

The cannibalism angle in the video was figure of speech taken to extreme.
read a few more articles on this site and see if you still think that ;)

Devine

Star
Plus can anyone explain to me what this has to do with oral sex??

SkepticCat

Veteran

Promotional picture for her new album. No surprise...​
I realize I'm beating a dead horse (maybe a 'dark horse'?) with this but I'm going to state one more time my frustration with a general public that a) engages with whatever this woman produces in any form and simultaneously b) discredits 'conspiracy theories' - https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/tv-making-fun-of-conspiracy-theorists.683/

How many times are you going to see this junk before you finally manage to connect the dots and realize there is something more to this? If you can't see the huge toxic trails criss-crossing all over the sky right above your head maybe you can notice how these sorry 'celebrities' keep putting secret society, occultic symbolism on all their [disturbing, warped] productions? I mean, it's right in front of you? How much more in-your-face does it actually have to get for people to get a clue? Yet, they still vehemently deny even when it's pointed out to them. "It's just a conspiracy theory, they said so on TV!"

People are incredibly stupid and for that, there will be dire consequences. We are not winning this battle. I couldn't care less about Perry and the other narcissistic losers/mind control victims/actual witches/whatever disturbing and wrongful things they are but they aren't what this is truly all about. Has everybody grown spiritually numb all at once? If so, what happened? Where is the reaction?

"And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be." <-- this is starting to make all too much sense, given the lack of sense.

Plus can anyone explain to me what this has to do with oral sex??
It doesn't - that's just the 'excuse' given for getting the green light to promote cannibalism and the dark occult right in peoples' homes.

"Pie" is coded for vagina/pussy/cunt.
... and even if it were true this was all it there is no it in the context of this video do you seriously believe the contents of the video are then somehow suddenly made OK given how this is going to air on TV everywhere and children are going to watch it? Do you want allegories to group sex and Perry being used as essentially a sex doll in a music video? Can you see how this could very well be interpreted as being part of an agenda to break down any and all traditional, voluntarily selected boundaries ? I assume you have no children but if you did: would you be comfortable with them watching this kind of material even from a young age?

Perhaps you don't have a well defined set of beliefs about what this reality is about but I hope you believe in something. This latest production from Perry plays a part in defining our culture, who we perceive ourselves to be, and not in a way I condone in any way, shape or form - this is pure degradation and nothing else. According to you, this video is about Perry calling herself nothing more than a piece of meat and a sexual object but I guess at this point it's no longer vile but rather 'funny' or even 'courageous'? I doubt anyone isn't aware of it on some level but given how many people follow Perry perhaps I'm wrong... or perhaps they just don't care. :-(

Am I overreacting? Don't think so when I understand the context, understand that things like cannibalism, satanism and the occult have become not just a feature, but the main trend of what music videos are now about. It's not even about the 'music' but about flashing occultic imagery into peoples' subconscious minds. This is utterly sick.

Devine

Star
you sound like me this one reallyyyy pissed me off for a hot minute real slap in the face i feel like they are waging a war with this one. i'm ready to fight but can't quite find the enemy lol when i see stuff like this and picture people actually liking it i kinda don't feel so bad for the masses and am ready for them to be killed off :)

I realize I'm beating a dead horse (maybe a 'dark horse'?) with this but I'm going to state one more time my frustration with a general public that a) engages with whatever this woman produces in any form and simultaneously b) discredits 'conspiracy theories' - https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/tv-making-fun-of-conspiracy-theorists.683/

How many times are you going to see this junk before you finally manage to connect the dots and realize there is something more to this? If you can't see the huge toxic trails criss-crossing all over the sky right above your head maybe you can notice how these sorry 'celebrities' keep putting secret society, occultic symbolism on all their [disturbing, warped] productions? I mean, it's right in front of you? How much more in-your-face does it actually have to get for people to get a clue? Yet, they still vehemently deny even when it's pointed out to them. "It's just a conspiracy theory, they said so on TV!"

People are incredibly stupid and for that, there will be dire consequences. We are not winning this battle. I couldn't care less about Perry and the other narcissistic losers/mind control victims/actual witches/whatever disturbing and wrongful things they are but they aren't what this is truly all about. Has everybody grown spiritually numb all at once? If so, what happened? Where is the reaction?

"And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be." <-- this is starting to make all too much sense, given the lack of sense.

It doesn't - that's just the 'excuse' given for getting the green light to promote cannibalism and the dark occult right in peoples' homes.

... and even if it were true this was all it there is no it in the context of this video do you seriously believe the contents of the video are then somehow suddenly made OK given how this is going to air on TV everywhere and children are going to watch it? Do you want allegories to group sex and Perry being used as essentially a sex doll in a music video? Can you see how this could very well be interpreted as being part of an agenda to break down any and all traditional, voluntarily selected boundaries ? I assume you have no children but if you did: would you be comfortable with them watching this kind of material even from a young age?

Perhaps you don't have a well defined set of beliefs about what this reality is about but I hope you believe in something. This latest production from Perry plays a part in defining our culture, who we perceive ourselves to be, and not in a way I condone in any way, shape or form - this is pure degradation and nothing else. According to you, this video is about Perry calling herself nothing more than a piece of meat and a sexual object but I guess at this point it's no longer vile but rather 'funny' or even 'courageous'? I doubt anyone isn't aware of it on some level but given how many people follow Perry perhaps I'm wrong... or perhaps they just don't care. :-(

Am I overreacting? Don't think so when I understand the context, understand that things like cannibalism, satanism and the occult have become not just a feature, but the main trend of what music videos are now about. It's not even about the 'music' but about flashing occultic imagery into peoples' subconscious minds. This is utterly sick.

Dan

Veteran
I'm sure VC will cover this video eventually. It seems like a refresher of when people were questioning if the elite were engaging in Cannabalism when everything went down with the wiki leaks with John Podesta and the spirit cooking with Marina Abramovic. I think this video really brings back that time when Marina had her birthday with a ton of celeberties dressed in lab coats wait to cut into the human like cakes. Katy Perry's video takes it up a notch in getting the human body tenderized before supper. Sexualizing cannabalism seems to be the theme here. I found it to be disturbing.
George Romero came up with it first as consumerism satire. If you add what those German gays did to each other in real life then it is even worse. Personally I can think of healthier ways to eat weiners.