Katy Perry Bon Appetit About Cannabalism?

Devine

Star
I liked the recipe? It's something even beginners can make and feel a sense of self-accomplishment. It was colourful and it seemed like she was having fun too (very talkative). I like a lot of those Tasty videos. Not everything has to be about sex, etc.

As for American Idol, I'll wait for official word and I also wonder about the other two judges (assuming Katy is one too).
hmm read around this site a bit i think there are a lot of hidden meanings beyond just a pie recipe:)

Elle

Rookie
View attachment 283they just announced she got idol dig the one eye photo to announce it!
I saw the one eye thing (on a social media post by Katy) and was going to bring it up. Rihanna did it recently too, in a Chopard ad that was also included Katy's Vogue issue (the regular US edition, not the Met SE). Very hard to not notice, unless they are preoccupied, not paying attention at all, or notice but just don't bother to ask.

The Zone

Star
I forced myself to sit through this and was amazed at how this passes for entertainment or music. Katy is one stiff white girl. LOL. I found this video to be amatuerish at best.

Leviathan

Established
I forced myself to sit through this and was amazed at how this passes for entertainment or music. Katy is one stiff white girl. LOL. I found this video to be amatuerish at best.
Her older stuff was nothing spectacular but at least it's better than the garbage she's releasing now. Her team was quick to release a new song called "Swish Swish" once it was clear Bon Appetit wasn't a hit. But it's not any better. The lyrics sound like they were written by a 12-year-old in 5 minutes and it just doesn't sound good. I don't know a thing about music but I'm still sure I could write a better song than that.

Aero

Superstar
The production has always been kind of flat on Katy Perry's work. She owes her entire career to exploitation, so I wouldn't expect any change to her music.

The Zone

Star
Yeah, this is here live performance from Saturday Night Live. swish, swish...
Bad haircut like Miley had - check. Black and White duality outfit - check. Transgender agenda - double check. A rip off of a Miley performance past - meaning this stuff is all from the same music industry we are starting to detest. The beat sounds familiar and boring as well. See for yourself what they are calling entertainment -
Could they be wanting her to flop and fail....cuz her music is OMG bad...

Aero

Superstar
Well she is Katy Perry. She can release total garbage, and make plenty of money. These Divas don't need number 1 hits, it's their pride that wants that.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Her older stuff was nothing spectacular but at least it's better than the garbage she's releasing now. Her team was quick to release a new song called "Swish Swish" once it was clear Bon Appetit wasn't a hit. But it's not any better. The lyrics sound like they were written by a 12-year-old in 5 minutes and it just doesn't sound good. I don't know a thing about music but I'm still sure I could write a better song than that.
Funny you should say that.
All music today is written at a 6th grade/ 12 yr old level.

williejonesjr

Veteran
After viewing that... Monstrosity.. I have half a mind to report you.
This was by far the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. It's very Rupaul, 1991